The Flame War!


Off-Topic Discussions

351 to 400 of 874 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Is disgusted by Muad'Dib's obvious mental failings.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Balance arguement that degenerates into a caster v martial disparity hate filled rant.


OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Balance arguement that degenerates into a caster v martial disparity hate filled rant.

Points out that other systems have tried to correct the disparity and that the poster should obviously leave this game system to try one of the others, leaving us loyal and true players alone!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Enters thread without bothering to read previous posts and writes lengthy off-topic screed.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Demands that The Moderators ban the Rabbit for his history of abusive posts.

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Deletes 3 pages worth of posts scattered throughout the thread, issues warning about improper behavior and threatens to lock thread if people don't act civilly.


Makes needless comparison to real-world political issue and complains about mod censorship.


Makes plea for peace but still manages to insult one side.


Disparages some cultural icon like Dr. Who, Joss Whedon or Angry Cat.


Muad'Dib wrote:

Disparages some cultural icon like Dr. Who, Joss Whedon or Angry Cat.

Freaks out about the disparaging comments of Angry Cat while dismissing Dr. Who and Joss Whedon as "culturally unimportant."


Muad'Dib wrote:

Disparages some cultural icon like Dr. Who, Joss Whedon or Angry Cat.

Try's to interpret comments to locate the Doctor for vengeance over the whole 2012 apocalypse debacle.


*grunt*

>_<

. . .

Spoiler:
Threadcrap.


Tells people how much better the gaming was back in his day and makes disparaging remark about how people should relocate from his property.


Cthulwho? wrote:
Muad'Dib wrote:

Disparages some cultural icon like Dr. Who, Joss Whedon or Angry Cat.

Freaks out about the disparaging comments of Angry Cat while dismissing Dr. Who and Joss Whedon as "culturally unimportant."

TYPES IN ALL CAPS AND EXPRESSES FAR MORE RAGE THAN ANYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MUSTER OVER A TV SHOW!!!!

Dark Archive

ONEUPSMANSHIP Claims victory

The Exchange

Oneups your oneupmanship!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Starts a "My DM is a Tyrant/Player Entitlement" rant.


Eggs it on

Collects rage in bottles


Beating A Dead Horse wrote:
Starts a "My DM is a Tyrant/Player Entitlement" rant.

*Insists the topic is still relevant and you're censoring free speech by labeling the topic a deceased equestrian*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The edition of the game I play is better than the edition of the game you play.


NO U


Accuses other posters of being internet tough guys hiding in parents basement. Has no concept of irony.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

SUCH META-NOURISHMENT! I CAN META-FEED!


:: rants about poster's equating examples to superhero battles and who would win::


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Everyone knows batman wins! goes off on a tangent about how DM's should never fudge dice rolls.


Goes on a long rant about how fudging the rolls is needed and that Flamewar has no true understanding of the game if he believes that die rolls should never be fudged.


Comes in and explains in a very condescending manner that my way is the correct way and anyone that does it differently is a horrible person who shouldn't be allowed near a game table.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Lectures the last eight people on why they should be ashamed of their lack of system mastery in a not so nice manner.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tells above poster that his 3rd level rouge[sp] one shotted a glabrezu, due to his system mastery


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Calls shenanigans


1 person marked this as a favorite.
THE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY wrote:
Tells above poster that his 3rd level rouge[sp] one shotted a glabrezu, due to his system mastery

OPTIMIZING MUNCHKIN POWERGAMER BADWRONGFUN!!!!!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Blames Cosmo


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Claims posters are jealous of his obviously superior intellect. Continues breathing heavily out of his mouth while enjoying paste for lunch.


Appeals to authority and declares victory, doesn't know it is a logical fallacy, only knows of ad hominem and strawman.

(Love your name ultimate).


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Apologizes to mod after having a post removed then says exact same thing using slightly different wording.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS


1 person marked this as a favorite.
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Starts a rant about how restrictive PFS is...Also does not play PFS.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Triphoppenskip wrote:
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Starts a rant about how restrictive PFS is...Also does not play PFS.

Points out that the restrictions are why some people don't play PFS. Attempts to be calm and reasonable and use logic in an already-hostile conversation.


Orthos wrote:
Triphoppenskip wrote:
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Starts a rant about how restrictive PFS is...Also does not play PFS.

Points out that the restrictions are why some people don't play PFS. Attempts to be calm and reasonable and use logic in an already-hostile conversation.

Calls you a name for daring to bring civility and logic into this also because there is no real argument against the valid points you clearly made. Secretly jealous of your superior intellect.


DM Under The Bridge wrote:

Appeals to authority and declares victory, doesn't know it is a logical fallacy, only knows of ad hominem and strawman.

(Love your name ultimate).

Makes point A, calls you stupid for not agreeing.


OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Makes point A, calls you stupid for not agreeing.


Orthos wrote:
Triphoppenskip wrote:
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Starts a rant about how restrictive PFS is...Also does not play PFS.

Points out that the restrictions are why some people don't play PFS. Attempts to be calm and reasonable and use logic in an already-hostile conversation.

Makes point A, calls you stupid for not agreeing.


Triphoppenskip wrote:
Orthos wrote:
Triphoppenskip wrote:
OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Demands that the old PFS icons are returned immediately...Does not play PFS

Starts a rant about how restrictive PFS is...Also does not play PFS.

Points out that the restrictions are why some people don't play PFS. Attempts to be calm and reasonable and use logic in an already-hostile conversation.
Calls you a name for daring to bring civility and logic into this also because there is no real argument against the valid points you clearly made. Secretly jealous of your superior intellect.

Makes point A, calls you stupid for not agreeing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Berates poster for failure to use the conveniently provided Edit button. Walks them through the use of said function in a manner reminiscent of educating a particularly slow young child.


Adds more tinder to the fire, Claims Simon rides the short bus to school.


OBVIOUS TROLL IS OBVEOS wrote:
Adds more tinder to the fire, Claims Simon rides the short bus to school.

At least I went to school, calls out Obvious Troll's obvious inability to spell.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

BLOAT!!!!!!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

MOAR DOTS!!!!!!!


Comes into dead thread and declares victory.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Announces actual victory and claims top-of-page post one post too early.

351 to 400 of 874 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Flame War! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.