Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

4,851 to 4,900 of 28,478 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>

night pat


That's a pretty good set of criteria.


Just a parting thought for y'all. This thread has been up for 16 days. It wasn't even used for the first couple days as the main FAWTL thread. Now I fully expect there to be 5K on this thread tomorrow.

You crazy glorious bastards.

Night all :)

The Exchange

Heathansson wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I just love that they use things out of context and not one of them say ooops my bad i goofed and wrote it wrong.

If it makes you feel better, the tendency to do this is one of my "ignore or give a s!!* about" criteria. In fact, my system is

1)everyone here has made a mistake
2)I've seen it
3)they've either owned up to it, or displayed themselves to be a douche.

Out of pure morbid curiosity, where do I fit in? :)


Fargin iceholes!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Lore-muck wrote:
How many movies with Michael Keaton didn't get worse and worse?

Batman?

RPG Superstar 2012

Heathansson wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I just love that they use things out of context and not one of them say ooops my bad i goofed and wrote it wrong.

If it makes you feel better, the tendency to do this is one of my "ignore or give a s~@# about" criteria. In fact, my system is

1)everyone here has made a mistake
2)I've seen it
3)they've either owned up to it, or displayed themselves to be a douche.

Heath, I'm sorry for that thing I did.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Patrick Curtin wrote:

Just a parting thought for y'all. This thread has been up for 16 days. It wasn't even used for the first couple days as the main FAWTL thread. Now I fully expect there to be 5K on this thread tomorrow.

You crazy glorious bastards.

Night all :)

Good night, Patrick!

Edit: By the way, when we get close to 20,000, we need to go on a blitz to see how many posts we can get this thread up to before Gary shuts it down.

Just kidding, Gary!

Spoiler:
Did he leave? I wasn't kidding.

The Exchange

frakkin ghost post

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Just a parting thought for y'all. This thread has been up for 16 days. It wasn't even used for the first couple days as the main FAWTL thread. Now I fully expect there to be 5K on this thread tomorrow.

You crazy glorious bastards.

Night all :)

Good night, Patrick!

Edit: By the way, when we get close to 20,000, we need to go on a blitz to see how many posts we can get this thread up to before Gary shuts it down.

Just kidding, Gary!

** spoiler omitted **

+1. And how ya feelin' tonight?

The Exchange

Well folks I've been going since 5am, I'm calling it a night.

G'night badger, hope you're feeling better than you were last I spoke to you, and night everyone else.

RPG Superstar 2012

Moorluck wrote:
taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Just a parting thought for y'all. This thread has been up for 16 days. It wasn't even used for the first couple days as the main FAWTL thread. Now I fully expect there to be 5K on this thread tomorrow.

You crazy glorious bastards.

Night all :)

Good night, Patrick!

Edit: By the way, when we get close to 20,000, we need to go on a blitz to see how many posts we can get this thread up to before Gary shuts it down.

Just kidding, Gary!

** spoiler omitted **

+1. And how ya feelin' tonight?

Pretty good. My cold is almost gone. Still a little congestion and coughing, but it's steadily going the way of bipartisanship. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

Moorluck wrote:

Well folks I've been going since 5am, I'm calling it a night.

G'night badger, hope you're feeling better than you were last I spoke to you, and night everyone else.

My son is on X-Box Live, so my posting is at about BBS speeds.

Edit: Good night to you too!


Life is good.


Moorluck wrote:

Well folks I've been going since 5am, I'm calling it a night.

G'night badger, hope you're feeling better than you were last I spoke to you, and night everyone else.

Peace.


Heathansson wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
I just love that they use things out of context and not one of them say ooops my bad i goofed and wrote it wrong.

If it makes you feel better, the tendency to do this is one of my "ignore or give a s!*! about" criteria. In fact, my system is

1)everyone here has made a mistake
2)I've seen it
3)they've either owned up to it, or displayed themselves to be a douche.

I'll sign that, too.


taig wrote:


Pretty good. My cold is almost gone. Still a little congestion and coughing, but it's steadily going the way of bipartisanship. :)

Hope you feel awesome soon dude.

You know, I did a wee experiment lately (and this is not to suggest that it's your fault you're sick):

I started washing my hands every time I come home, or every time I come back to the office from a meeting or outing. If I eat out I wash my hands before eating (and we've almost stopped eating out). And if I have to handle money I try to wash them ASAP.

I've been doing this for 8 months and so has everyone in my family. None of us has had so much as a slight cold.

ANd this is in China, the cradle of illness. Public spitting. Poor sanitation. They don't cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze. They put plastic "drapes" at all entrances to public places (which you have to push through and touch along with the last million people who went through) and they never wash them.

In the last 5 years we've never gone more than 3 or 4 months here without one of the three of us catching something. But since we atarted 100% perfect health.

The Exchange

Hello again post.


Yeah, washing hands often and avoiding touching things in public areas (esp. bathrooms) are good tactics.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Kruelaid wrote:
taig wrote:


Pretty good. My cold is almost gone. Still a little congestion and coughing, but it's steadily going the way of bipartisanship. :)

Hope you feel awesome soon dude.

You know, I did a wee experiment lately (and this is not to suggest that it's your fault you're sick):

I started washing my hands every time I come home, or every time I come back to the office from a meeting or outing. If I eat out I wash my hands before eating (and we've almost stopped eating out). And if I have to handle money I try to wash them ASAP.

I've been doing this for 8 months and so has everyone in my family. None of us has had so much as a slight cold.

ANd this is in China, the cradle of illness. Public spitting. Poor sanitation. They don't cover their mouths when they cough and sneeze. They put plastic "drapes" at all entrances to public places (which you have to push through and touch along with the last million people who went through) and they never wash them.

In the last 5 years we've never gone more than 3 or 4 months here without one of the three of us catching something. But since we atarted 100% perfect health.

I agree with you, and I usually wash my hands before I eat.

The most I ever got sick was when I worked retail and handled money. I had, and still have, a habit of biting my finger nails, too, so that makes things worse.

Dark Archive

Night all.


G'nite, Fryboy.


nite nite Fryer.


Peace!

RPG Superstar 2012

Good night, David!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Since FB doesn't seem to be working well for me:

Mairkurion:
Yeah, that last post seemed rather ominous.


Yeah -- what the heck!?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah -- what the heck!?

Maybe he didn't like any of the entries?

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah -- what the heck!?

Maybe he didn't like any of the entries?

Maybe....I wish I had known about it. Oh well


just finished doing the dishes post...

and g'night yall.

RPG Superstar 2012

Goodnight, TTfBtE.

I am going to bed too.


Bookmark from work.
Seems like you guys have had a good night!! :D


taig wrote:

Goodnight, TTfBtE.

I am going to bed too.

G'Nite Taig. Hope to catch you soon!!


taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah -- what the heck!?

Maybe he didn't like any of the entries?

I thought at least one of them was pretty awesome...

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Yeah -- what the heck!?

Maybe he didn't like any of the entries?

I thought at least one of them was pretty awesome...

Did you see the thread about changes for some 3pp?


That was fun!

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
That was fun!

Wasn't it though.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

16 freakin' pages?!?! ugh...

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
16 freakin' pages?!?! ugh...

but your flash, you can catch up.


Ah-ah!


flash_cxxi wrote:
16 freakin' pages?!?! ugh...

+1 :/


Crimson Jester wrote:
lynora wrote:
taig wrote:
lynora wrote:

So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Hey, Lynora. Get yourself some hot tea. :)

Hot tea+ food+ blankets = happier Lynora. It seems I did get a touch of frostbite on my legs after all. :(

But at least it's not serious. Should heal up in a day or two.
Why were you outside and how long did you have to be outside?

Cleaning all the crap out of the garage because we're moving next month. And with the exception of a couple of half hour breaks I was outside for roughly twelve hours. Yeah, that sucked. Not gonna do that again.


how is everybody?


Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Darth Morwena wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me
But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....
Ha ha
The prequel trilogy forever tarnished Vader for me. Anikin was just as big a pissy little girl as is son. :(

He's way cooler in the clone wars cartoon. Which I have to watch with my kid so I can keep up with all that is cool in his little world, else I would never know what in the world he was talking about. It's....not gonna go well when he finds out that his hero becomes a bad guy.


Just dropping in quick enough to say hi and bye as I volunteered to spend quality time with the lady and bulldog this evening.

Moorlucky - I found the shirts at a local Walmart on the way home from work (in the middle of running errands for the lady). Seven bucks. So no need to run out an errand for me this weekend ...

... but the woman may want Solnes to shop for her in future. :P

****

I'm so not looking forward to the snowfall tomorrow. Where's Pat when I need my drive shoveled. :D


Got


YES


MINE

4,851 to 4,900 of 28,478 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards