Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

4,751 to 4,800 of 28,478 << first < prev | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

So has anyone read the Percy Jackson books? Are they any good?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Crimson Jester wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Heathy likes digging around down there. Thinks he's going to find Big Foot or Cthulhu or something.
Yeah but one of these days he just might

And then we're all DOOOOOOMED!!!


Alright, it's bookmark time. I need to put the rollerskate on wheels on the road home. Need to insert a Cliff 'em all Mix on my iPod.

Later, FaWTLites!

RPG Superstar 2012

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
taig wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:

Wait, it's not December 6th?

WHAT YEAR IS THIS?!?! WHAT YEAR??!?!!!!

Uh-oh, Taig is a Julian and not a Gregorian! Get him!
I thought he was a Mayan?

Olmec--we're somewhat related.

Ah, that explains why you smell like chocolate and cinnamon.

Now, I do like chocolate and cinnamon. Just not together...

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Urizen wrote:

Alright, it's bookmark time. I need to put the rollerskate on wheels on the road home. Need to insert a Cliff 'em all Mix on my iPod.

Later, FaWTLites!

See ya!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?

I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

David Fryer wrote:
So has anyone read the Percy Jackson books? Are they any good?

I haven't read them, but my wife and kids have, and they liked them.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

Mairkurion forgot to read the rules when he went in.


taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

Mairkurion forgot to read the rules when he went in.

There were rules? I blame Fryer, he lured me in with promises of candy and friends and academic advancement.

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

Mairkurion forgot to read the rules when he went in.

there are rules???

~shakes head and looks around~

Where?


taig wrote:

Mairkurion forgot to read the rules when he went in.

What the big sign reading

ABANDON ALL HOPE-YE WHO DEBATE HERE?


Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

I don't know the code for the thread in question.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?
I don't know the code for the thread in question.

They're all pet shops. If they're full of weasels and English bulldogs..

RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?

Mairkurion forgot to read the rules when he went in.

There were rules? I blame Fryer, he lured me in with promises of candy and friends and academic advancement.

He lied.

RPG Superstar 2012

Rule #1: If your argument is well-reasoned, it doesn't f$+*ing matter if you're on the "wrong" side.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Rule #2: Stats are facts, unless they don't support the "right" position, then stats don't prove anything.


taig wrote:

Rule #1: If your argument is well-reasoned, it doesn't f!*&ing matter if you're on the "wrong" side.

Rule #3: Just because I disagree with you, doesn't make me an a**###!.

Subsection 3a: Just because I disagree with you on some things doesn't mean I disagree with you on ALL things.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Patrick Curtin wrote:
taig wrote:

Rule #1: If your argument is well-reasoned, it doesn't f!*&ing matter if you're on the "wrong" side.

Rule #3: Just because I disagree with you, doesn't make me an a%~%@&&.

Subsection 3a: Just because I disagree with you on some things doesn't mean I disagree with you on ALL things.

No, that's a rule on your make-believe, alternate reality forums. :)

The Exchange

You should start a thread for your rules and then post them on a website for everyone to see.

Dark Archive

bookmark rules post


taig wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
taig wrote:

Rule #1: If your argument is well-reasoned, it doesn't f!*&ing matter if you're on the "wrong" side.

Rule #3: Just because I disagree with you, doesn't make me an a%~%@&&.

Subsection 3a: Just because I disagree with you on some things doesn't mean I disagree with you on ALL things.

No, that's a rule on your make-believe, alternate reality forums. :)

LOL, true enough. I even tried to get a little bipartisan debate going on a thread and all I got was some drive by troll telling me it was a myth.

Me, I'm much happier thinking up cool scenarios for my PbPs. And yes, I haven't forgotten you badger, you're still on the alternates list...

RPG Superstar 2012

Crimson Jester wrote:
You should start a thread for your rules and then post them on a website for everyone to see.

Hee hee. I might be crazy, but I'm not self-destructive.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Me, I'm much happier thinking up cool scenarios for my PbPs. And yes, I haven't forgotten you badger, you're still on the alternates list...

That's cool. The one PbP I was in finally gave its last death rattle.


*blink monkey*

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Time for dinner. Probably some kind of breakfast food, which is one of my favorites.

Dark Archive

Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me

But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....

The Exchange

Darth Morwena wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me
But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....

Ha ha

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So...anyone else around here not angry?
I'm happy, why? You folks been messing in the pet shops again?
I don't know the code for the thread in question.
They're all pet shops. If they're full of weasels and English bulldogs..

Those are not English Bulldogs... I like English Bulldogs, they're a cross between an English Bulldog and a S#$~zu... I call it Britsh Bullsh**.


Butterfrog wrote:
Popcorn anybody?

That sounds like a good idea.

*Leaves to go fix popcorn*

The Exchange

Crimson Jester wrote:
Darth Morwena wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me
But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....
Ha ha

The prequel trilogy forever tarnished Vader for me. Anikin was just as big a pissy little girl as is son. :(

The Exchange

Ok, I can't post a dog breed now?

The Exchange

The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Butterfrog wrote:
Popcorn anybody?

That sounds like a good idea.

*Leaves to go fix popcorn*

Extra butter please. :)

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Darth Morwena wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me
But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....
Ha ha
The prequel trilogy forever tarnished Vader for me. Anikin was just as big a pissy little girl as is son. :(

Still love the originals... I don't mind the phantom edit of #1 either and wish they could edit the other 2 as well.


Moorluck wrote:
Ok, I can't post a dog breed now?

No more than I can bet on a cock fight

The Exchange

Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Darth Morwena wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Proof does not equal, oh never mind I give.

Come to the dark side of the force. It is the only way... Together we will rule the galaxy and kick some jedi ass.

No I am a Jedi like my father before me
But you don't strike me as a whiny little pansy....
Ha ha
The prequel trilogy forever tarnished Vader for me. Anikin was just as big a pissy little girl as is son. :(
Still love the originals... I don't mind the phantom edit of #1 either and wish they could edit the other 2 as well.

Yes but they would have to edit evrything in between the opening titles and the ending credits.... and give me back those hours that I lost.

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Ok, I can't post a dog breed now?
No more than I can bet on a c&## fight

I was up before the cocks crow today.

The Exchange

Test.

Shiite.

The Exchange

Why do I even bother reading Pet Shop threads... I hate Pet Shops, it always smells of dog crap.

Dark Archive

Tonight I'm making Tex Mex Lover's Meatloaf for dinner.

The Exchange

Does anyone have a can of troll repellant? Or must I hack into the system and e-mail them all a virus that will destroy their hard drives to get them to shut up? :P

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:
Tonight I'm making Tex Mex Lover's Meatloaf for dinner.

We're having more venison. :/


Moorluck wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Butterfrog wrote:
Popcorn anybody?

That sounds like a good idea.

*Leaves to go fix popcorn*

Extra butter please. :)

Thanks for the idea. It was good.

The Exchange

Show me post.

The Exchange

The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Butterfrog wrote:
Popcorn anybody?

That sounds like a good idea.

*Leaves to go fix popcorn*

Extra butter please. :)
Thanks for the idea. It was good.

Glad to be of service.

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Does anyone have a can of troll repellant? Or must I hack into the system and e-mail them all a virus that will destroy their hard drives to get them to shut up? :P

Problem is that even with repellent they don't stop yakking.

The Exchange

Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Does anyone have a can of troll repellant? Or must I hack into the system and e-mail them all a virus that will destroy their hard drives to get them to shut up? :P
Problem is that even with repellent they don't stop yakking.

I swear half the trolls sit around reading a thesaurus so they can feel their points are more valid since they use more convoluted speech. OMG they're POLITICIANS!!!

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Does anyone have a can of troll repellant? Or must I hack into the system and e-mail them all a virus that will destroy their hard drives to get them to shut up? :P
Problem is that even with repellent they don't stop yakking.
I swear half the trolls sit around reading a thesaurus so they can feel their points are more valid since they use more convoluted speech. OMG they're POLITICIANS!!!

That would not surprise me one bit.

The Exchange

I just love that they use things out of context and not one of them say ooops my bad i goofed and wrote it wrong.

Shadow Lodge

Crimson Jester wrote:
I just love that they use things out of context and not one of them say ooops my bad i goofed and wrote it wrong.

That would be admitting an error. That's a sign of weakness.

4,751 to 4,800 of 28,478 << first < prev | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards