Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

4,501 to 4,550 of 28,478 << first < prev | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | next > last >>
The Exchange

what

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Murray Head!


You gave what?


Urizen wrote:
Boosting Sharoth's hoard post.

Nice try post!


Sharoth wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Boosting Sharoth's hoard post.
Nice try post!

It was for a good cause. A charity!

RPG Superstar 2012

Urizen wrote:
You gave what?

A ride to this poor old lady who didn't have her own car. Wasn't that nice of me?


Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.

RPG Superstar 2012

Kruelaid wrote:
Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.

Perfect equilibrium. :)


Kruelaid wrote:
Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.

I'll just take the latter.


taig wrote:
Urizen wrote:
You gave what?

A ride to this poor old lady who didn't have her own car. Wasn't that nice of me?

The sad thing? I almost believe you. :D


Urizen wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Boosting Sharoth's hoard post.
Nice try post!
It was for a good cause. A charity!

If you value your life, don't touch my hoard post!


Kruelaid wrote:
Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.

*SPLURK!*


Sharoth wrote:


If you value your life, don't touch my hoard post!

"I'm not touching it. I'm not touching it." <waggles finger>

Dark Archive

Urizen wrote:
"I'm not touching it. I'm not touching it." <waggles finger>

Heh....thats what she said.

The Exchange

Kruelaid wrote:
Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.

Sounds like a nice kinky night

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Urizen wrote:
taig wrote:
Urizen wrote:
You gave what?

A ride to this poor old lady who didn't have her own car. Wasn't that nice of me?

The sad thing? I almost believe you. :D

There was one time I was in the airport waiting for a connecting flight, and I saw this elderly woman who looked very lost. So, I asked her if she needed help, and she showed me her boarding pass, and I realized she was on the wrong concourse entirely. I escorted her to her gate, carrying her bags and mine, and we arrived with 15 minutes to spare.

I returned to my gate just as they announced they were giving $1000 tickets for anyone who wanted to give up their seat, so I walked right up to the desk and got my free ticket. I think I got home about 3 hours later than I would have otherwise.


So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

lynora wrote:

So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Hey, Lynora. Get yourself some hot tea. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

Now is when I go to sleep. Good night, everybody.


ghostin'


Good night, Taig. Wishing you warmth, Lynora.


taig wrote:

Now is when I go to sleep. Good night, everybody.

Good night!

The Exchange

taig wrote:
lynora wrote:

So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Hey, Lynora. Get yourself some hot tea. :)

Have a nice warm badgering dreams


Had one too many drinks, so I'm drunk post.


Kruelaid wrote:
This is not what you think it is.

Mmmm....chicken cashew. I wis today was tomorro so I could order in some Chinese.


Getting ready to settle under the covers and read while getting warm post.

But first, Urizen...T-Shirt was bought at Good Old Wally World. :D

The Exchange

Baiting...oh Baiting puppies.


Working on my budget for the next four months is a pain in the ass post.


taig wrote:
lynora wrote:

So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Hey, Lynora. Get yourself some hot tea. :)

Hot tea+ food+ blankets = happier Lynora. It seems I did get a touch of frostbite on my legs after all. :(

But at least it's not serious. Should heal up in a day or two.

The Exchange

lynora wrote:
taig wrote:
lynora wrote:

So cold. SO very, very cold. Although now that I am inside the nice warm house and I have put on some nice dry clothes, I am at least finally starting to warm up. It's a sodding miracle I didn't get frostbite.

Well, to work on catching up on what I missed now. :/

Hey, Lynora. Get yourself some hot tea. :)

Hot tea+ food+ blankets = happier Lynora. It seems I did get a touch of frostbite on my legs after all. :(

But at least it's not serious. Should heal up in a day or two.

Why were you outside and how long did you have to be outside?


bookmark post


Urizen wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Naked Olsen twins and 100 lbs of raw pig liver.
I'll just take the latter.

Say no to the Olsen twins? Do tell.

So you like your pig liver, huh?


WTF?

Liberty's Edge

Doobedoobedoo...


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine


mine

Liberty's Edge

I thought they frowned upon laying mine fields these days....

4,501 to 4,550 of 28,478 << first < prev | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards