Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

4,451 to 4,500 of 28,478 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>

Urizen wrote:
Sack Tech!

eh?


Did I miss anything important today?

Back to our Cuban cigar discussion of last night: for some reason, I found Cuban cigars much more expensive in Canada, unless it was just Montreal. They were priced much better in Mexico, Berumda, and even Italy (even on an Italian cruise ship).

And a brandy...say an Armagnac or even a single malt whiskey...oh yeah.


Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Sack Tech!
eh?

Georgia Tech vs. Iowa in the Orange Bowl.


Watched District 9 and liked it despite that it was not quite what I hoped.

I was more hoping for suspense/mystery along the lines of Alien Nation or Bladerunner with some high action scattered.

What I got was a decent story without much (if any) suspense/mystery.

giving away some info on the movie but not really much:

The early "eviction" minutes of the movie and introducing of the main character had a sort of campy feel to it which was not what I was looking for (see above). The middle had some nearly campy scenes that were (maybe) supposed to be somewhat gritty, and some action scenes that were action with an underskiller/undertalented protagonist. also, not what I was looking for. The end had high action where the protagonist made up for being underskilled/undertalented with alien power armor. That, I liked.


David, I like your new shirt. I bought Moorluck one just like it about a month ago. :D


Waiting on work phone to charge so I can talk on it again post


So... how 'bout them Mustangs? I only hope the Cowboys do as well this week.


Lets go Hawkeyes


Well, g'night guys. I have to get up in eight hours.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
So... how 'bout them Mustangs? I only hope the Cowboys do as well this week.

It'll be a battle of which QB will choke the worst. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:
Well, g'night guys. I have to get up in eight hours.

Good night!


Solnes wrote:
David, I like your new shirt. I bought Moorluck one just like it about a month ago. :D

Where did you get it?


The Thing from Beyond the Edge wrote:

Watched District 9 and liked it despite that it was not quite what I hoped.

I was more hoping for suspense/mystery along the lines of Alien Nation or Bladerunner with some high action scattered.

What I got was a decent story without much (if any) suspense/mystery.

** spoiler omitted **

I still need to get around to seeing it. Now Netflix just needs to get it here. *grumble, grumble*


Bookmark post.


Boosting Sharoth's hoard post.

The Exchange

Well I was going to post post but my internet crashed.

The Exchange

ahh it posted post.


Dill Dotee Baggins wrote:
Butter Patrick wrote:
Spam wrote:
ALL HAIL!
I like the cut of your jib, sir.
Sumbudy say jiblets? Ah luvs me sum jiblets.

Endometrial giblets. Here to earn your red wings boy?


puke post


Urizen wrote:
puke post

Thank you. Your ejecta shall be integrated into my biomass.


Urizen wrote:
puke post

+1

The Exchange

Why post.


Yah. Don't encourage me.


General Tso's Puppies Post.


Urizen wrote:
General Tso's Puppies Post.

Hey, that's my favorite dish too.


Kruelaid wrote:
Urizen wrote:
General Tso's Puppies Post.
Hey, that's my favorite dish too.

Served with Creme Sum Dum Goy on the side.

RPG Superstar 2012

I like kitties more than puppies.

The Exchange

Kruelaid wrote:
Yah. Don't encourage me.

I try not to. It doesn't help. It encourages you to not be encouraged. I don't get it.I just don'

BRAIN EXPLODES


Mmmm... chunky salsa. pass the tostitos.


I forgot to tell CH that I found a Thai dish with cashews...and now I can't remember the name of it. :(


Urizen wrote:
Mmmm... chunky salsa. pass the tostitos.

Endogib, the new ketchup.

The Exchange

now I think i'm going to hurl


<crunch>

spits out a piece of skull.


This is not what you think it is.


Urizen wrote:

<crunch>

spits out a piece of skull.

OMG. Now I understand, CJ. There are some things that should not be said.


CJ's exploded brain is a dish?

The Exchange

Kruelaid wrote:
This is not what you think it is.

What is it then?

RPG Superstar 2012

Urizen wrote:
CJ's exploded brain is a dish?

Since his brain regenerates every day, it's good forever, too.


Excellent! I don't have to worry about preservatives.


Urizen wrote:
CJ's exploded brain is a dish?

Whew. You didn't mean what I thought you meant.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
This is not what you think it is.
What is it then?

A yummy looking Thai dish with cashews.

The Exchange

Kruelaid wrote:
Urizen wrote:
CJ's exploded brain is a dish?
Whew. You didn't mean what I thought you meant.

What did you mean?


Curious minds want to know.


Don't be a tease, Kruely.

The Exchange

Kruelaid wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
This is not what you think it is.
What is it then?
A yummy looking Thai dish with cashews.

Ah but how doth it taste?


Kruelaid wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
This is not what you think it is.
What is it then?
A yummy looking Thai dish with cashews.

I regularly have a yummy-looking Thai dish...but I usually have the cashews on the side. She likes cashews, however, so maybe I should get more creative...


Mines!


Mairk staring in One Night in Bangkok...


Mimes!

RPG Superstar 2012

Chess!

4,451 to 4,500 of 28,478 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards