Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

20,551 to 20,600 of 28,478 << first < prev | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
O_o
o_O
O_O

o_o


Dye-fryed hair is not good.

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
O_o
o_O
O_O
o_o

(oYo)!!!

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Dye-fryed hair is not good.

No no no. Just ask my mother in law! :D


I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.
On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Her hair is the same exact color as when we got married!!!! :D
Mel's was red when I met her. It was one of the things that attracted me to her. I do likes me some red hair. :)
I love to color my hair. I just have to be careful to keep it moisturized so as not to fry it. :\

Mel usually does hers in purple now (like a dark purple). Before Christmas she did it purple with bright red streaks (and I mean red like The Flash red...).


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Dye-fryed hair is not good.

No its not. My moms is fryed and its so coarse. But that is what happens when you do it too often and use cheap s*+$. :\

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Her hair is the same exact color as when we got married!!!! :D
Mel's was red when I met her. It was one of the things that attracted me to her. I do likes me some red hair. :)
I love to color my hair. I just have to be careful to keep it moisturized so as not to fry it. :\
Mel usually does hers in purple now (like a dark purple). Before Christmas she did it purple with bright red streaks (and I mean red like The Flash red...).

Really? How did it look?

(sending you a FB messege)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D

Curly! Awww... I like it straight.


flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Her hair is the same exact color as when we got married!!!! :D
Mel's was red when I met her. It was one of the things that attracted me to her. I do likes me some red hair. :)
I love to color my hair. I just have to be careful to keep it moisturized so as not to fry it. :\
Mel usually does hers in purple now (like a dark purple). Before Christmas she did it purple with bright red streaks (and I mean red like The Flash red...).

See when we got married mine was a purple red. This is like a red with a bit of auburn/purple. Its nice. I will post some pics.


flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.

I am so hoping it looks like what I am picturing. And if it doesn't....well then I iron it untill the perm gows out. :)


flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.

And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\


I went shopping today. Hit Kohl's clearence and got a pair of jeans and black slacks and 4 new shirts as well as undies and a new bra! I is so excited. It was so nice to shop without teh kids. Relaxing. :D


Awesome!:
Another argument about Rule 0 breaks out.

The Exchange

Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.
And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\

You got to bring that up, it's been YEARS. And I said I was sorry...

Spoiler:
that you paid for it.
:P
The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Where?


Any Unforeseen Problems with Pathfinder?, of all places.


bump


Moorluck wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.
And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\
You got to bring that up, it's been YEARS. And I said I was sorry...** spoiler omitted ** :P

So not funny. Ugh, should never have tried that soccer mom hair style, was horrible!


Rule 0?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Solnes wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.
And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\
You got to bring that up, it's been YEARS. And I said I was sorry...** spoiler omitted ** :P
So not funny. Ugh, should never have tried that soccer mom hair style, was horrible!

Where are the pictures of this fabled hairstyle?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Her hair is the same exact color as when we got married!!!! :D
Mel's was red when I met her. It was one of the things that attracted me to her. I do likes me some red hair. :)
I love to color my hair. I just have to be careful to keep it moisturized so as not to fry it. :\
Mel usually does hers in purple now (like a dark purple). Before Christmas she did it purple with bright red streaks (and I mean red like The Flash red...).

Really? How did it look?

(sending you a FB messege)

It looked good. :)

(received and replied)


Eat the wasabi!


Where's The Dim Spirit?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
I wasn't thinking separate categories. I was thinking of combining the two. Unless you mean the columns won't fit the actual number of letters if you use both. :)

That's it.

Man, every time Colin McComb posts, I expect it to read, "Mmm...roadkill."

Goodnight, Pat.

Is it me or are you stalking Dave Gross? ;P

Dark Archive

Hi all, bye all.

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Any Unforeseen Problems with Pathfinder?, of all places.

People will fight about anything these days. :/


Kaidan Booster wrote:
Where's The Dim Spirit?

That's no way to talk about my girlfriend!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Good night, Taig, if you don't want to read my updated profile first.

First Subscriber..... <rolls eyes> :P

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.
And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\
You got to bring that up, it's been YEARS. And I said I was sorry...** spoiler omitted ** :P
So not funny. Ugh, should never have tried that soccer mom hair style, was horrible!
Where are the pictures of this fabled hairstyle?

Destroyed in a mysterious fire that wiped out an entire neighborhood. :/

The Exchange

Solnes wrote:
Rule 0?

Over simplified: I AM THE LAW! ;)


Solnes wrote:
Wow....coloring my hair..this red is sure...uhm...RED! I wonder if hubby will be making a trip to the store later to fix this. :S

Picture for critique?


Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
taig wrote:
I wasn't thinking separate categories. I was thinking of combining the two. Unless you mean the columns won't fit the actual number of letters if you use both. :)

That's it.

Man, every time Colin McComb posts, I expect it to read, "Mmm...roadkill."

Goodnight, Pat.

Is it me or are you stalking Dave Gross? ;P

He needs to dish. Plus, I did go from "Whothehellareyou? Heyyou'renotElaineCunningham?" to a fan.


Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Good night, Taig, if you don't want to read my updated profile first.
First Subscriber..... <rolls eyes> :P

First Man of Rome? Pshaw. FIRST MAN OF PATHFINDER FICTION!!!


Moorluck wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Any Unforeseen Problems with Pathfinder?, of all places.
People will fight about anything these days. :/

I thought it was going to turn into a what is core flamefest!


Bump

The Exchange

Urizen wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Wow....coloring my hair..this red is sure...uhm...RED! I wonder if hubby will be making a trip to the store later to fix this. :S
Picture for critique?

Will be up soon.

And with that I bid thee all good evening and depart with haste to the bed chambers.

Dark Archive

Well good night all.


Urizen wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Wow....coloring my hair..this red is sure...uhm...RED! I wonder if hubby will be making a trip to the store later to fix this. :S
Picture for critique?

Tomorrow, as long as you promise to be gentle. I am headed to bed as 6:30 am will come early. :D

Good night all, *hugs, kisses, and BttH* All around. :D


I better go too--goodnight.


Solnes wrote:
I went shopping today. Hit Kohl's clearence and got a pair of jeans and black slacks and 4 new shirts as well as undies and a new bra! I is so excited. It was so nice to shop without teh kids. Relaxing. :D

Pictures? :P


flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Solnes wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Solnes wrote:

I only use the better dyes and I condition it with the best conditioners. And I make sure to see my stylist soon after coloring.

On Wed I am going to perm it! Lots of big messy curls!!! I can't wait! Its why I have been growing it long again. :D
Curly! Awww... I like it straight.
And its ok if you don't like it....as long as you don;t ask me if I paid for that.....hubby. :\
You got to bring that up, it's been YEARS. And I said I was sorry...** spoiler omitted ** :P
So not funny. Ugh, should never have tried that soccer mom hair style, was horrible!
Where are the pictures of this fabled hairstyle?

One last thing....I am fairly certain that there. are. no. pics. :D

Now....good night for sure this time. :)


Urizen wrote:
Solnes wrote:
I went shopping today. Hit Kohl's clearence and got a pair of jeans and black slacks and 4 new shirts as well as undies and a new bra! I is so excited. It was so nice to shop without teh kids. Relaxing. :D
Pictures? :P

Demmit! One last post....Tomorrow you may have pics, though the undies and bra shall remain UNDER the new clothing where they belong. ;)

Now ...Night Night!


Solnes wrote:

Tomorrow, as long as you promise to be gentle. I [...] will come early. :D

Good night all, *hugs, kisses, and BttH* All around. :D

o_0

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Bugger. :/


Damnit....and now I just caught up! You all leave me. I see how it is.

:P


Eat the wasabi!

Dark Archive

Urizen wrote:

Damnit....and now I just caught up! You all leave me. I see how it is.

:P

Good night John Boy!


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Solnes wrote:

I love the color! Yayyyy!!! Its just a bit redder than when we got married, but the closest I have been able to get.

Eric...sure find us on skype and we shall chat. :)

And I am keen to try out the web cam on here so I will soon download skype...till then, Flash, we will use Hubby's.

Ok my skype name is eswan9.

OK g'night. Solnis and Moorluck

edit: hmmm couldn't find you Moorluck on Skype/


This thread will be dead.

20,551 to 20,600 of 28,478 << first < prev | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards