Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

14,551 to 14,600 of 28,478 << first < prev | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | next > last >>

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Just got done watching The first $20 Million Is The Hardest. Damn good movie.

And on another note, I'm still awake!!

<.<
>.>

^.^


whats up dragon


Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Just got done watching The first $20 Million Is The Hardest. Damn good movie.

Links to it please.


You leave my baby's remaining eye alone. Can't you see he gave me the other one? That's a devoted son!


Sharoth wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Just got done watching The first $20 Million Is The Hardest. Damn good movie.
Links to it please.

imdb


~feels nervous being between two dragons at this time of night(possible midnight snack)~ Uhmm I might need to pull a Cosmo


Woodraven wrote:
~feels nervous being between two dragons at this time of night(possible midnight snack)~ Uhmm I might need to pull a Cosmo

Don't worry. After scarfing down some ice cream and cereal bars, I'm not that hungry.


Woodraven wrote:
~feels nervous being between two dragons at this time of night(possible midnight snack)~ Uhmm I might need to pull a Cosmo

~looks at you in distain~ Nah! You are not even a snack.


Wooo Hooooo Cosmo!!!!
*holds up dollar bills* ;)


Solnes wrote:

Wooo Hooooo Cosmo!!!!

*holds up dollar bills* ;)

~shakes my head~ Get back to wrok, Wench! Or if you are not working, then bring me a beer!!!

~grins and runs~


Had a great....if slow ..night at work. Dinner was awesome!! Corn beef and cabbage! I am now ready for beddy bye time. night guys! Sweet dreams!


another west coast post


bookmark

The Exchange

Mentaly disturbed bookmark.


Hey there wasn't six pages to read while trying to get out the door bookmark!

*blink*

Scarab Sages

Huzzah! The site is back! And the Paizo folks created a cool new thread for our reading pleasure while it was down.

On the down side, my back is still bothering me, I don't really want to go to work, and it's not Friday yet.


Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.


Mornin', folks. Having seen my shadow, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to go back to bed soon.


See? No motivation to stay awake. I see Men at Work lost there lawsuit. Duh. First time I heard "Down Under," I said the flute was playing, "Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree/merry, merry king of the bush is he..."


Morning folks!! How is everyone this morning?


Sleepy.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Morning.
I watched the first dic of the old D&D cartoon last night.
Wacky stuff.


0525 in the morning out here post

Silver Crusade

Hi all!

Mairkurion, I looked through my books for references to the Raven Queen in WotC published sourcebooks, and here they are:

The basic writeup, of course, is in Players Handbook, page 22.

Divine Power:
Sidebar on her rise to godhood, p 43
Another sidebar with some info about her, p 92
Info about how to play a cleric of her, etc, that you might be able to glean some information from, p 127

Manual of the Planes:
What her cultists are up to (under "Cultists" heading), p 53
Letherna, Realm of the Raven Queen, p 60

Incidentally, your connecting her to Ravenloft kind of fits. The Shadowfell, where she resides, is also home to the "Domains of Dread", as outlined on p 51 of the Manual of the Planes.

Of course, there's lots more information in the online Dungeon and Dragon mags, but without a subscription there's no way to view those.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Sleepy.

Me too. Are you in class this morning? Or do you have the chance for a nap today?


time to sign out and get ready for work post


Waka waka waka...


George the Rabbit wrote:
Waka waka waka...

Get him!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Heathansson wrote:

IRL, I think (and I'm guilty recently) people

1 don't want to fight
2 know they themselves aren't perfect
3 don't change
4 don't tell others that stuff bothers them.

So. That thing you do, that somebody is telling you you do.....
you do it, they can't take it any more, it's time to fight.
Maybe they should've told you a long time ago, but they were trying to be cool.
Stuff has to reach boiling point before it's actionable. That requires time, to reach boiling point. Nobody gets concerned about anything until there's a full-blown crisis except me, and most people agree that I'm somewhat high-strung.
I think people put stuff off that's hard to deal with, and that's part of the problem.
I'm personally trying to teach myself to ONLY put unpleasant things off until such a time as I'm alert and rested enough to deal with them without blowing up.

Good points. I've been doing this a lot lately.

Dark Archive

Wolverine wrote:
Just because I heal doesn't mean it don't hurt!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

lynora wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I'm gonna go watch some horribly silly movie now. Something funny and entertaining with absolutely no redeeming cultural value. So, you know, a romantic comedy most likely. :)
I highly reccomend Kate & Leopold. ;)
Hey now that is one of the few chick flicks I can stand let alone like.
Me too. That's why I reccomended it.
Seen it. Liked it. But I have a weakness for romantic comedies. Most of them are awful, but I watch them anyways. No accounting for taste. ;)

Shhh, don't tell my wife, but I do too. :)

Dark Archive

taig wrote:
lynora wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
lynora wrote:
Well, I'm gonna go watch some horribly silly movie now. Something funny and entertaining with absolutely no redeeming cultural value. So, you know, a romantic comedy most likely. :)
I highly reccomend Kate & Leopold. ;)
Hey now that is one of the few chick flicks I can stand let alone like.
Me too. That's why I reccomended it.
Seen it. Liked it. But I have a weakness for romantic comedies. Most of them are awful, but I watch them anyways. No accounting for taste. ;)

Shhh, don't tell my wife, but I do too. :)

I recommend Leap Year if you are looking for a chick flick. It was one of the few romantic comodies my wife has dragged me to that I actually found funny.


drops in thread and leaves a postcard for Urizen

Spoiler:
CLEARANCE SALE on purses! Top Designers. Visit the clearance table on the volleyball court of the Jack Clubhouse. 0% financing with approved credit! Time is running out!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Jack Hammer wrote:

drops in thread and leaves a postcard for Urizen

** spoiler omitted **

ROFL

Dark Archive

Jack Hammer wrote:

drops in thread and leaves a postcard for Urizen

** spoiler omitted **

LMAO

RPG Superstar 2012

Sorry work has been bad for you recently, AZ. I know how you feel. :S

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Will check out Leap Year.

I missed the site being down--I felt like crud yesterday. I guess it worked out.

Later.


Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?


darts into thread and picks up the postcard to read.

Spoiler:
Man, those Jacks are litterbugs. Definitely not the treehugging types. Let's see what manbags they're displaying for sale.

darts out of the thread.

RPG Superstar 2012

Solnes wrote:
Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?

I think the restaurant is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel. I didn't have a rental car, and I had no problems getting around. I used a shuttle to get to the hotel from the airport and back, and it wasn't too expensive.


taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?

I think the restaurant is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel. I didn't have a rental car, and I had no problems getting around. I used a shuttle to get to the hotel from the airport and back, and it wasn't too expensive.

So we could just walk to teh Meet and Greet? What time will you be arriving? Do you know yet?


I guess we will just taxi or shuttle it then. If no need for travel. :D


I am getting a lil excited for teh Con.....can you tell?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?

I think the restaurant is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel. I didn't have a rental car, and I had no problems getting around. I used a shuttle to get to the hotel from the airport and back, and it wasn't too expensive.

So we could just walk to teh Meet and Greet? What time will you be arriving? Do you know yet?

I'll be looking up airfares this weekend. When I went last year, I did a combo of airfare and hotel through Travelocity. I'll do the same thing this year if it looks less expensive.

I should know by Monday what I'm doing.


taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?

I think the restaurant is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel. I didn't have a rental car, and I had no problems getting around. I used a shuttle to get to the hotel from the airport and back, and it wasn't too expensive.

So we could just walk to teh Meet and Greet? What time will you be arriving? Do you know yet?

I'll be looking up airfares this weekend. When I went last year, I did a combo of airfare and hotel through Travelocity. I'll do the same thing this year if it looks less expensive.

I should know by Monday what I'm doing.

OK. Sounds good. I was just trying to work out the details our end. Relieved everything s fairly close to teh hotel....I hate renting cars. :D

The Exchange

Good morning all.


can't wait till con, next paycheck will pay for most of my needs for said con, work is killing me right now, total hours for work this week add up to around 30-31 plus full school schedule need friday here now.


Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Hey Taig, are you renting a car? How far is the resturaunt fot the meet and greet from teh hotel?

I think the restaurant is only a couple of blocks away from the hotel. I didn't have a rental car, and I had no problems getting around. I used a shuttle to get to the hotel from the airport and back, and it wasn't too expensive.

So we could just walk to teh Meet and Greet? What time will you be arriving? Do you know yet?

I'll be looking up airfares this weekend. When I went last year, I did a combo of airfare and hotel through Travelocity. I'll do the same thing this year if it looks less expensive.

I should know by Monday what I'm doing.

OK. Sounds good. I was just trying to work out the details our end. Relieved everything s fairly close to teh hotel....I hate renting cars. :D

same here, don't really want to rent a car on trip to MB, hate the additional money most charge for being under 25, but I will so I will not burden our hosts


did I kill the thread?


darts into thread.

Spoiler:
Explosive Runes

darts out of the thread.

14,551 to 14,600 of 28,478 << first < prev | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | 297 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards