Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation


Off-Topic Discussions

5,001 to 5,050 of 28,478 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

No, you weren't. :P


taig wrote:
It seems I was off by one. :S

Now that we have only a page count the real camping can start! :)

Dark Archive

Cooking up some five spice chicken and shrimp for supper tonight. So far it smells delicious.

RPG Superstar 2012

Yeah, I guess I did get post #5,000.

Now, time to get dinner and then coming back later. :)

The Exchange

17 days old and 101 pages. :)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
17 days old and 101 pages. :)

:/

And so my aneurysms begin anew...

Dark Archive

David Fryer wrote:
Cooking up some five spice chicken and shrimp for supper tonight. So far it smells delicious.

So yummy!

Shadow Lodge

Discworld post!!

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
17 days old and 101 pages. :)

:/

And so my aneurysms begin anew...

Yeah, but it's like being smothered by Solnes boobs. You may die but it sure will be fun. ;)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
17 days old and 101 pages. :)

:/

And so my aneurysms begin anew...

Yeah, but it's like being smothered by Solnes boobs. You may die but it sure will be fun. ;)

mmmmm... Solnes' Boobs... :D

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
17 days old and 101 pages. :)

:/

And so my aneurysms begin anew...

Yeah, but it's like being smothered by Solnes boobs. You may die but it sure will be fun. ;)
mmmmm... Solnes' Boobs... :D

Speaking of, will you be able to Skype tonight. I'll see if we have any rum left. ;P

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
17 days old and 101 pages. :)

:/

And so my aneurysms begin anew...

Yeah, but it's like being smothered by Solnes boobs. You may die but it sure will be fun. ;)
mmmmm... Solnes' Boobs... :D
Speaking of, will you be able to Skype tonight. I'll see if we have any rum left. ;P

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Rum and Solnes' Boobs... :D :D :D

Dark Archive

shadow post.

The Exchange

SHow me the boobies post.


Other causes for concern: people who use the words "logical fallacy" and "meme" without a detectable tone of sarcasm, or not in the sentence "what the eff does meme even mean?"

It's like the "paradigm shift" (vomits in his mouth a little) of the ought tens. i.e. people who don't vomit in their mouth a little when they say "paradigm shift" are to be distrusted.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

Other causes for concern: people who use the words "logical fallacy" and "meme" without a detectable tone of sarcasm, or not in the sentence "what the eff does meme even mean?"

It's like the "paradigm shift" (vomits in his mouth a little) of the ought tens. i.e. people who don't vomit in their mouth a little when they say "paradigm shift" are to be distrusted.

I'm not feeling the synergy, Spanky. You lack of team play worries me and at the end of the day we're going to need to right-size these boards--you want to be in the loop or not?


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

Other causes for concern: people who use the words "logical fallacy" and "meme" without a detectable tone of sarcasm, or not in the sentence "what the eff does meme even mean?"

It's like the "paradigm shift" (vomits in his mouth a little) of the ought tens. i.e. people who don't vomit in their mouth a little when they say "paradigm shift" are to be distrusted.

Really, it's about perception. We need to be positive, proactive!


I'd love to discuss this with you further, Spanky.
Please produce a valid syllogism that has premises I agree with to make your conclusion. Keep in mind, what you say must have the preponderance of physical evidence behind it. And don't ask for any justification for limiting your reasoning to the deductive and your evidence to the physical. If you question my presuppositions, I will throw a hissy and refuse to engage you. Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU.


MY TRUE WORSHIPERS HAVE ARRIVED!


Kruely,
I don't know what the eff you're even talking about. But your big square teeth remind me of a certain bovine I had a great deal of affection for long ago, and your largeish goggles give me flashbacks of the time I joined the cult of Ybb-t'sstl with it's throbbing emerald eyes, it's skittering nightgaunts climbing all over it like so many lot lizards on a mack truck jockeying for the fullest teat at which to suck.....
Aye, rave on, o wise one.


Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:

I'd love to discuss this with you further, Spanky.

Please produce a valid syllogism that has premises I agree with to make your conclusion. Keep in mind, what you say must have the preponderance of physical evidence behind it. And don't ask for any justification for limiting your reasoning to the deductive and your evidence to the physical. If you question my presuppositions, I will throw a hissy and refuse to engage you. Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU.

You are evil.


Kruelaid wrote:
Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:

I'd love to discuss this with you further, Spanky.

Please produce a valid syllogism that has premises I agree with to make your conclusion. Keep in mind, what you say must have the preponderance of physical evidence behind it. And don't ask for any justification for limiting your reasoning to the deductive and your evidence to the physical. If you question my presuppositions, I will throw a hissy and refuse to engage you. Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU.
You are evil.

No, seriously, that's like f&#+ing art, man.


Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:

I'd love to discuss this with you further, Spanky.

Please produce a valid syllogism that has premises I agree with to make your conclusion. Keep in mind, what you say must have the preponderance of physical evidence behind it. And don't ask for any justification for limiting your reasoning to the deductive and your evidence to the physical. If you question my presuppositions, I will throw a hissy and refuse to engage you. Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU.

You got too much baggage to be on my plane.Is that a can of liquid explosives in your jockstrap, or are you just happy to see me? Just go in the bathroom and hyperventilate until the plane lands.


Kruelaid wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:

I'd love to discuss this with you further, Spanky.

Please produce a valid syllogism that has premises I agree with to make your conclusion. Keep in mind, what you say must have the preponderance of physical evidence behind it. And don't ask for any justification for limiting your reasoning to the deductive and your evidence to the physical. If you question my presuppositions, I will throw a hissy and refuse to engage you. Remember, the burden of proof is on YOU.
You are evil.
No, seriously, that's like f~*#ing art, man.

It is. Like pronging th' smile off a Mona Lisa.

(it truly is).


Didn't someone say mistreatment produced art? Now, if somebody was really cruel to me (NPI), then I'd be like s*$#tin' Rembrandts and Mozarts or something.


itiscoldhereindallas. i havetogoacquirefirewoodfromthemanorallord'sestate. gatherthepitchforks.


SPAM, SPAM, SPAM!


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

You got too much baggage to be on my plane.Is that a can of liquid explosives in your jockstrap, or are you just happy to see me? Just go in the bathroom and hyperventilate until the plane lands.

A loud BOOM is heard from the toilet cabin, and fumes curl from around the cracks of the door panels.

Whew! Sorry Cap'n, I just blew a hole where the crapper used to be. Man, I'm hungry now. When's the in-flight service?


Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

You got too much baggage to be on my plane.Is that a can of liquid explosives in your jockstrap, or are you just happy to see me? Just go in the bathroom and hyperventilate until the plane lands.

A loud BOOM is heard from the toilet cabin, and fumes curl from around the cracks of the door panels.

Whew! Sorry Cap'n, I just blew a hole where the crapper used to be. Man, I'm hungry now. When's the in-flight service?

Right now!

We have:
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

What'll it be?


How bout that thar spicy spam? And mayo made with olive oil? I could make me a sammich and wash it down with them little bottles of Dewars.


Wanky the Camprechaun wrote:
And mayo made with olive oil?

Home made mayo made with olive oil is quite tasty! MMMMmmmmm.


Kraft makes it now, for those of us who aren't so crafty. I think it's replaced Hellmann's as my mayo of choice.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
gatherthepitchforks.

andthetorches. it'stimeforogrehunting.

RPG Superstar 2012

Celestial Healer wrote:

Work needs to stop kicking me in the butt.

I'm also angry about losing 15 minutes of vacation time. I know it's inconsequential, but it burns because it's the result of my supervisor telling me she thinks I was lying on my timesheet.

Wow, that really sucks. I don't get that at all.


*Rides into the thread with a cart full of his wares*

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:
Solnes wrote:
taig wrote:

Goodnight, TTfBtE.

I am going to bed too.

G'Nite Taig. Hope to catch you soon!!

Hello, Solnes. I'm picking up the thread from here, so I'll have to see if you're around when I get caught up. :)

Missed you again, in my depression over being called old by the cutest lil 8 year old. Good thing the hubby was around for a lil while today to remind me of how young and vibrant I can be. ;)

How are you doing? I hope things are going well for you. I have missed you almost everyday for 2 weeks! :(

Yeah, kids have no censoring, but like other people have said, 11 year olds are "old" too. :)

I'm doing OK, slowly getting over this stupid cold.

I hope you are doing well.


Man, I forgot what a handul my nephew is. I've been running after him since 4pm and finally to to sit down to a pizza dinner. Mom's taking over now.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

David Fryer wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
Cooking up some five spice chicken and shrimp for supper tonight. So far it smells delicious.
So yummy!

Enjoy!

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Man, I forgot what a handul my nephew is. I've been running after him since 4pm and finally to to sit down to a pizza dinner. Mom's taking over now.

Hee hee. Glad you got a break.


taig wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Man, I forgot what a handul my nephew is. I've been running after him since 4pm and finally to to sit down to a pizza dinner. Mom's taking over now.
Hee hee. Glad you got a break.

Hey Taig, which friend Tracy were you referring to earlier? Cuz I just got an e-mail from her.

RPG Superstar 2012

Freehold DM wrote:
taig wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
Man, I forgot what a handul my nephew is. I've been running after him since 4pm and finally to to sit down to a pizza dinner. Mom's taking over now.
Hee hee. Glad you got a break.
Hey Taig, which friend Tracy were you referring to earlier? Cuz I just got an e-mail from her.

The one that was hospitalized for a long while a couple of months ago.


I think when I'm ready to be a dad, I'm going to adopt a kid that's ready for elementary school.


Mairkurion supports adoption. *Gives TAD a button*


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Mairkurion supports adoption. *Gives TAD a button*

How are you tonight Mairk?

RPG Superstar 2012

Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)


taig wrote:

Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)

What's up Taig?

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
taig wrote:

Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)

What's up Taig?

I'm just chilling. Posting weird stuff on messageboards. Hoping that it will snow.

How are you doing, TAD?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

taig wrote:
Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)

Isn't that the 8th Dwarf?


taig wrote:
Twin Agate Dragons wrote:
taig wrote:

Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)

What's up Taig?

I'm just chilling. Posting weird stuff on messageboards. Hoping that it will snow.

How are you doing, TAD?

Tired. I think I need a pick me up. It's too blasted early to be this freakin' tired.


flash_cxxi wrote:
taig wrote:
Other than drooly, he's wrong. :)
Isn't that the 8th Dwarf?

Hey cxxi. How are you?

5,001 to 5,050 of 28,478 << first < prev | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums Are Way Too Long: The Next Generation All Messageboards