Pics or you're a sock puppet!


Off-Topic Discussions

451 to 500 of 956 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Here is the pic

Proof


Welcome aboard!

Liberty's Edge

Sup facebook mirror picture?


Memento Mori wrote:
Sup facebook mirror picture?

You know you can add your alias on facebook. If you check mine (Karlis) you can see kruelaid in my url.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Kruelaid wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Sup facebook mirror picture?
You know you can add your alias on facebook. If you check mine (Karlis) you can see kruelaid in my url.

Yeah but the stupid thing won't let me do underscores... :/

I hate not being able to do underscores.

Liberty's Edge

Kruelaid wrote:
Memento Mori wrote:
Sup facebook mirror picture?
You know you can add your alias on facebook. If you check mine (Karlis) you can see kruelaid in my url.

Hmm

Is it a bad thing that I have absolutely no idea how to do this?


bump


Awww, do we still need to do this? We're not sock uppuets.


...that depends. This usually gets bumped if someone manages to fall on a suspect radar. Given it's B.T. that's just about everyone who's conspiratorious. *wink*

Hehe.


Urizen wrote:

...that depends. This usually gets bumped if someone manages to fall on a suspect radar. Given it's B.T. that's just about everyone who's conspiratorious. *wink*

Hehe.

LOL!

I just like the pictures.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
Urizen wrote:

...that depends. This usually gets bumped if someone manages to fall on a suspect radar. Given it's B.T. that's just about everyone who's conspiratorious. *wink*

Hehe.

LOL!

I just like the pictures.

That's creepy, Bitter Thorn.


(rolls through)


Cosmo's Wandering Eye wrote:
(rolls through)

Eeep! A sock-eye! (sockeye? salmon? meh, it's early and I've had no coffee yet)


(rolls through)


Cosmo's Wandering Eye wrote:
(rolls through)

(disguises himself as Sifl to escape notice)


bump


Here I am.


bugleyman wrote:
Here I am.

Cool. The background reminds me of Intel.

Liberty's Edge

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Was the burning drive of this thread dowsed in humor?

Screw humor.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
bugleyman wrote:
Here I am.
Cool. The background reminds me of Intel.

Close; in fact, I did do five years with Intel out right of college.


The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Was the burning drive of this thread dowsed in humor?
Screw humor.

I'm glad you still have that tank of accelerant I gave you last year for Christmas, Shiny.


bugleyman wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:
bugleyman wrote:
Here I am.
Cool. The background reminds me of Intel.
Close; in fact, I did do five years with Intel out right of college.

Cool. I think they're a good outfit, but it really hurt us when they shut down Fab 23 here.


Look! A distraction!


That blue cup looks like it has beer in it. Sinner! Blasphemer!

:p


I don't think there's a drop of liquor anywhere in the house that was taken in, try again :P

Also, not mine, it was on the far side of the couch ;)

Liberty's Edge

Me

And hopefully this time it works. I had an awful mess of a time putting this on FB.


Mug shot.

And what Studpuffin said.


I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.


Shadowborn wrote:
I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.

That's just what a sock-puppet would say.


Studpuffin wrote:

Me

And hopefully this time it works. I had an awful mess of a time putting this on FB.

Hansel!


Treppa wrote:

Mug shot.

And what Studpuffin said.

Gretel!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.
That's just what a sock-puppet would say.

I concur!


Urizen has finally snapped. I knew it would happen.


Garydee wrote:
Urizen has finally snapped. I knew it would happen.

I'm still not voting for your political conservative candidate.


Don't wory Garydee, I'll vote for you! ;)


my photo


Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.
That's just what a sock-puppet would say.
I concur!

Pfeh. I can get Lisa and Cosmo to vouch for me. I sat with Lisa at the Paizocon banquet last year, and with Cosmo this year.


Bitter Thorn wrote:
GentleGiant wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:

link

link

link

Who's the mill producer?
GE 1.5 MW turbines

I found some more work pictures from the top of the towers.

Link

Link

Link


Shadowborn wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.
That's just what a sock-puppet would say.
I concur!
Pfeh. I can get Lisa and Cosmo to vouch for me. I sat with Lisa at the Paizocon banquet last year, and with Cosmo this year.

Cosmo's mustache has been known to spread disinformation.


Bitter Thorn wrote:

I found some more work pictures from the top of the towers.

Link

Link

Link

Actually, you're just doing some land surveying in preparation of building your minarchist compound so you can stockpile guns and thumb your nose at all other forms of government. ;-)


Meh, so I'm a sock puppet. The question is... whose?

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:
I don't need to post a pic. There must be two, maybe even three people that saw me just this weekend.
That's just what a sock-puppet would say.
I concur!
Pfeh. I can get Lisa and Cosmo to vouch for me. I sat with Lisa at the Paizocon banquet last year, and with Cosmo this year.
Cosmo's mustache has been known to spread disinformation.

*cough*


Urizen wrote:
Bitter Thorn wrote:

I found some more work pictures from the top of the towers.

Link

Link

Link

Actually, you're just doing some land surveying in preparation of building your minarchist compound so you can stockpile guns and thumb your nose at all other forms of government. ;-)

But I already stockpile and thumb..............wait.....I've said too much!


Bitter Thorn wrote:
But I already stockpile and thumb..............wait.....I've said too much!

No. Those men in black and black helicopters in your neighborhood are only a coincidence. I'm sure of it.

Sovereign Court

Aberzombie wrote:

Best I can do for the moment.

This is a link the my long unused Flicker page, from the last thread we were posting our pictures in.

Anyone tell you you look like rudy juliani in that pic?


Proof I'm not a sock puppet....and that Mairkurion has a daughter!

::gasp::

Scarab Sages

Hmmm...Mairkurion's Daughter? Sounds like the title to a fantasy novel.


It would be a tale of my Father's journey to the North, how I was born and my many adventures fighting magical beasts of the tundra.


I thought that second one was going to be linked to a paternity test...

And it would be an awesome novel, in keeping with the awesome title.


I'd read it.

451 to 500 of 956 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Pics or you're a sock puppet! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.