Augmented Summon Monster pdf's


Homebrew and House Rules

101 to 150 of 156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Please sir may I have seconds?

Or firsts?

dragonlady at trackrecords.net

thanks
Robyn


Arakhor wrote:
Are the white pages at the end of many of the PDFs supposed to be there for some reason?

I created a 15 page blank pdf to work from and didn't delete the extra pages [which take up almost no space]. If you really need them removed you can simply delete them with Foxit PDFEdit [select the page and click Document >> Delete].


Ravingdork wrote:
How come there isn't a Summon Nature's Ally series that incorporates Augment Summoning?

Sorry! I will get there at some point but my characters needs came first!

It's high on my to do list!

I'll mail everyone a copy when I get there, applying the changes it the most time consuming and irritating part !


miniaturepeddler wrote:

Please sir may I have seconds?

Or firsts?

dragonlady at trackrecords.net

thanks
Robyn

Certainly, sent!


You know what would be really cool? Having all nine PDFs in one document for easy download and without any white pages :) Great work though!

Sovereign Court

I'd love them with the photo's if at all possible,

my username@hotmail.com

in case you haven't figured it out, my username is my paizo boards name :) if you need anything else stated I have captain obvious on speakerphone lol :).


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Stuart, I got the emails, however the links lead to a:

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available. page

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks again and sorry for being a pain.

Liberty's Edge

stuart haffenden wrote:

Ok so I was bored, so I read the Pathfinder Community Use Policy. I still don't know whether I can "publish" these pdf's.

Anyone out there who understands Abyssal? :)

Technically, it would be INFERNAL.

Abyssal is chaotic. Infernal is law. ;)

ALSO.

I would love to see a copy of this, too, please.

Floyd "at" games-plus.com

Thanks!!!


Rauol_Duke wrote:

Stuart, I got the emails, however the links lead to a:

Sorry, the page (or document) you have requested is not available. page

Am I doing something wrong? Thanks again and sorry for being a pain.

I've sent you the links to the google-documents version.

Other than that, maybe check your web security settings, they may be set too high to allow files to be opened or downloaded??

I'm afraid I'm only a geek and my nerding abilities are somewhat limited!

Let me know if you can access them.


Lastknightleft and Floyd Wesel...

done!


Arakhor wrote:
You know what would be really cool? Having all nine PDFs in one document for easy download and without any white pages :) Great work though!

Hmmm, I may give it a try but Foxit can be glitchy when importing files.

[Edit]
Ok, done and sent, let me know what you think.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
stuart haffenden wrote:
Let me know if you can access them.

I'm getting to the google docs page, but it says there's no file available.

Oh well, thanks anyway Stuart.


Thanks for that, Stuart. It's looking good, except for the fact that you appear to have misspelt "celestial" as "celestrial" throughout the document.


Arakhor wrote:
Thanks for that, Stuart. It's looking good, except for the fact that you appear to have misspelt "celestial" as "celestrial" throughout the document.

Good catch! I totally missed that. That'll teach me to copy/paste instead of reading!


I work as a design/layout/proofreading person. I spot those kind of things (including that the plural of PDF does not have an apostrophe) :)


Arakhor wrote:
I work as a design/layout/proofreading person. I spot those kind of things (including that the plural of PDF does not have an apostrophe) :)

[spell check]

You can't say that! I can't change the thread title!

You've set my autism off again!!

I've corrected the Celestial spelling error[ssssssssssss], and have turned the others into 1 file too. Uploading them now, will mail everyone when it's finished.
[/spell check]


Can you give me a copy? mtbogre - gmail

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Pawns Subscriber

wannagameinburlington at hotmail dot com

Pretty please? :)


stuart haffenden wrote:

You can't say that! I can't change the thread title!

You've set my autism off again!!

Apologies to your autism then. It's my Asperger's that finds the errors in the first place :)

(That said, if I had mod powers to change the title, I'd have changed it a long time ago!)


Mr. Ogre & Mr. knight done.


Would love a copy please

knightware@hotmail.com


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
stuart haffenden wrote:
Let me know if you can access them.

The last link you sent me worked! Thanks very much. It looks great.


I would like a copy of each please

cydthemagi at gmail.com


I'd like a copy as well please if you get a chance.
Shiden22@gmail.com


Knightware, Cyd & Shiden... Done!

Rauol_Duke sent you 3 links forwarded from my own mail, should work!


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
stuart haffenden wrote:
auol_Duke sent you 3 links forwarded from my own mail, should work!

Yes, the last one worked. Thanks very much!

Sovereign Court

These kick some pretty big ass. Thanks, oh from now on, I'd prefer that you send me just the single file if you have any corrections (like your last e-mail) I love them and am already printing them out to file for my game.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

One more copy if you have time: jani_vaara at hotmail dot com
thanks!


I got snowed off from work so I geeked a little and did Summon Nature's Ally Augmented all in one file like the others.

Sent to you all, please let me know if you have any problems. [The "All in one" files are too big for Google-docs]

Liberty's Edge

With playing a Druid and Summoner right now, I would love to have a copy myself when you get a chance!

jstocks80 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!


Ricky Bobby wrote:

With playing a Druid and Summoner right now, I would love to have a copy myself when you get a chance!

jstocks80 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Sure dude, it's on it's way!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I've got to pipe in too with a request if you don't mind. Hopefully we'll be able to get these up on one of the srd sites soon so you aren't always being so swamped with requests. These sound really great though.

felixcosima at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance!


Tarlane wrote:

I've got to pipe in too with a request if you don't mind. Hopefully we'll be able to get these up on one of the srd sites soon so you aren't always being so swamped with requests. These sound really great though.

Thanks in advance!

Sent!

I think publishing them wont work due to Art copyright and I'm not going through them all deleting the pictures as I'd have to re-size every page!
...hmm, maybe if I get time...

Dark Archive RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

Please send me a PDF!
thomasjam05 at earthlink dot net

You have my love.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I just saw them and they really are great. Thanks a lot for the work you put into this!


James Thomas, sent.

Tarlane, you're welcome!

Dark Archive RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

I have them... and the errata! Thanks very much! You have enhanced our gaming lives! If you ever to more creative work, please keep me posted or send me a link to your website!


SH,

Thanks for putting these together and sharing them with the community. Those of us who don't have either the resources, knowledge, ability or time (the big one), really appreciate those who do and who share their creations. This holds for you and any other among communities like this who put their works out there for all to benefit from (this includes Paizo). I am sure these sentiments are shared by most here.

- V


Hah!

I shared my gratitude but forgot to include my request. :-D

SH, if you would not mind, would you send me either a link/address to where I can download your Augmented Summoning charts or email them/it to me?

Thank you again.

- V

temp it is (one word) at that big g mail spot . com

:-)

(this place really needs a PM ability. maybe next level...)

Shadow Lodge

If you are still sending these out, I'd be very interested in having a look at those! I'm seeing a bunch of positive responses about them. Much Obliged!

kabumpinwonka at gmail dot com


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I would love one also if you are still sending them out. DougErvin913@aol.com

Thanks,
Doug


Respectfully requesting a copy here as well...

You, Sir, are a giant amongst men... or some such ;)

But please send to dhkrog at gmail dot com


All Done, please use the other thread!


Thanks a bunch mate!


May I? heystace and I'm at gmail. :)

Thank you SO much for providing this information. You are taking the intimidation/confusion out of summoning. :)

Liberty's Edge

stuart haffenden wrote:
Ricky Bobby wrote:

With playing a Druid and Summoner right now, I would love to have a copy myself when you get a chance!

jstocks80 at yahoo dot com

Thanks!

Sure dude, it's on it's way!

Thanks a lot -- great stuff!


If your still sending this out i would love this for my character.

Please send to Guardian1300 (at) yahoo (dot) com


Guardian1300 wrote:

If your still sending this out i would love this for my character.

Please send to Guardian1300 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Links in other thread!

Here!


Can I +1 this request? It would save me a bunch of time.

Thanks for doing the work.

rvalentinekraus at yahoo

101 to 150 of 156 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Homebrew and House Rules / Augmented Summon Monster pdf's All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.