Advanced Player's Guide Playtest Schedule


Product Discussion

51 to 64 of 64 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Well, we all know that ducks swim. What else do we know that swims or floats? Wood! And ducks float because they're made of wood.

I'm sensing that Lisa has been watching Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail...witch is a subtle clue in and of itself!

The Exchange

Dennis da Ogre wrote:
Xaaon of Korvosa wrote:
Duck related...in Golarion? I thought the duck options were in Glorantha....
I miss ducks as a playable race... grumble.

yes but they are not OGL being owned by Marvel and only leased for the short time the movie was out.


Dennis da Ogre wrote:
Xaaon of Korvosa wrote:
Duck related...in Golarion? I thought the duck options were in Glorantha....
I miss ducks as a playable race... grumble.

D&D had ducks as a playable race?

I thought it was only Drakar och Demoner (Dragons & Demons - a Swedish RPG based on Runequest).
Like this, or this, or a whole bunch of them

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

She turned me into a newt... I got better.


I know its extremely unlikely, but it would be great if these happened to hit before Thursday when I have the character creation session for my Council of Thieves campaign. ;)


GentleGiant wrote:
Dennis da Ogre wrote:
Xaaon of Korvosa wrote:
Duck related...in Golarion? I thought the duck options were in Glorantha....
I miss ducks as a playable race... grumble.

D&D had ducks as a playable race?

I thought it was only Drakar och Demoner (Dragons & Demons - a Swedish RPG based on Runequest).
Like this, or this, or a whole bunch of them

No, runequest did.

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2009 Top 4

Duckgoon would be a great new core class to consider. You could wear denom armor that looked like a great dire duck!

Sovereign Court

My theory is that it has to do with ducks.

-Lisa

So I float.. does that mean I'm a Witch? When is this play test comming out? I think Lisa said something about a friday... last week so here is another friday? has anyone seen any play test information?


Lisa Stevens wrote:

Now I am worried that my hints are TOO subtle and nobody except for about 5 people are going to get them and those five people probably aren't even reading this thread!

This is what happens when you try to get too cute for your own good. :)

-Lisa

So obviously we won't be getting an early preview, because that would be Peking.


Doctor Smite wrote:
So I float.. does that mean I'm a Witch? When is this play test comming out? I think Lisa said something about a friday... last week so here is another friday? has anyone seen any play test information?

James Jacobs wrote this in the product discussion thread:

James Jacobs wrote:
gnomewizard wrote:
So any news on the PDF, cause I am dying to playtest the summoner class.
HOPEFULLY... we'll have an announcement about the Playtests for this book next week sometime on the blog.

So... next week!


Balor wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Now I am worried that my hints are TOO subtle and nobody except for about 5 people are going to get them and those five people probably aren't even reading this thread!

This is what happens when you try to get too cute for your own good. :)

-Lisa

So obviously we won't be getting an early preview, because that would be Peking.

...

...

*Groan* ;)


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Next week?

But I want it now!

(j/k, well, not really)


You guys don't have your playtest material yet? Must be only me, then.

Why am I being singled out?

Why does this "playtest material" come with "mock pictures of the new classes" looking a lot like... certain people... in... really daring underwear? And why does it say "Please provide us with feedback. In order to do so, come to the 'Agonized Wail' club on a Wednesday night - and come alone?"

And why does that class have abilities like "§$/%" and "I'll @@³²4§$% you until you scream"???

Maybe it's just my sixth sense playing up, but I get the vague feeling that something's afoot.


KaeYoss wrote:


Why does this "playtest material" come with "mock pictures of the new classes" looking a lot like... certain people... in... really daring underwear? And why does it say "Please provide us with feedback. In order to do so, come to the 'Agonized Wail' club on a Wednesday night - and come alone?"

And why does that class have abilities like "§$/%" and "I'll @@³²4§$% you until you scream"???

Wait, I thought Jason was writing these classes, not Nick Logue.

51 to 64 of 64 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Paizo Products / Product Discussion / Advanced Player's Guide Playtest Schedule All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Product Discussion