Ebberon 4e


Gamer Connection


Checking interest in a short Ebberon 4e game.

Players would start at 10th level with level approperate magic and cash at start.
Only the traditional Ebberon races will be allowed except for Dragonborn. Any Dragonborn will come from Arenal and is limited to barbarian, shaman and invoker classes.
Dragonmarks will be limited to traditional Ebberon races.

The game will start on the day of mourning in the Cyre/Talenta plains/Valanar border area. The players are part of a Brelish Special Forces unit that was engaged in destabilizing the border area and now must fight their way back to the safety of Breland.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, 2011 Top 32

I'd be up for this, maybe trying a Starpact Human Warlock.


I'd be willing to try it. I'll save my choices on class and race for the moment though, see what sort of things are a bit lacking in the group.

Silver Crusade

The temptation is too much to fight.

I'd be interested. I've been wanting to try an Illusionist Wizard...


I would also like to give this a try, never gone above level 5 to date in 4e, nor have I adventured in Eberron. I will begin character creation tonight.


Well, I'm interested. A Human Artificer, specifically.


Really lured. The paragon game I was in folded and I've ended up running the epic one. If there's space, I'd like to get into this too.


I would also be interested as well. I really like the Avenger and Spellsword classes, but I open for anything but a leader. I have played way too many lately.


Since we have a bunch of magic guys and an artificer, I've decided to go with a Warforged Fighter that's focused on Sword and Board. Except with a flail instead of a sword. I've got him mostly started, but I am afraid I don't quite know where in the book to find the "How much gold do I have at what level" chart.

Anyone either able to just tell me how much cash we'll be getting or (preferably) where to find said chart/formula/calculator/magic elf that tells you the answer?


Hammith wrote:
Anyone either able to just tell me how much cash we'll be getting or (preferably) where to find said chart/formula/calculator/magic elf that tells you the answer?

One level 11 item, one level 10 and one level 9, along with gold equal to the price of one level 10 item.


I have a halberd-wielding warlord in mind.

Xabulba, you seem to have plenty of takers. If you like, I can bow out gracefully. I'm already in a lot of games and shouldn't really be hogging another spot.


I am going to limit the game to 6 players, for my sake.

Takers:
James Martin
Hammith
Celestial Healer
bmars3
Davi The Eccentric
Rev Rosey
detritus (alternate)

Rev. Rosey
You responded first so I will leave it up to you if you want to stay in.

Detritus
If one of the others bows out your in. Also the spellsword is not an Ebberon class so is banned.

I need to write up some opening stuff and do some organization and I'll be ready to go in a day or two.


Xabulba wrote:

Detritus

If one of the others bows out your in. Also the spellsword is not an Ebberon class so is banned.

Well the swordmage (which I assume he meant) is pretty appropriate for Ebberon all things considered.

Also, I'll get started on my sheet right away.

Silver Crusade

It looks like my wizard is going to be a gnome.

Also, do I start with any rituals besides the 3 at level 1 and 2 at level 5 that I get for free?


I forgot about the spellsword being out, no biggie. I am easy. Hey Rosey if you want it you take it, I will catch the next one around if you wish to keep the spot. :) Yep swordmage is what I meant.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Also, do I start with any rituals besides the 3 at level 1 and 2 at level 5 that I get for free?

Well, you can buy them...

Silver Crusade

Davi The Eccentric wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Also, do I start with any rituals besides the 3 at level 1 and 2 at level 5 that I get for free?
Well, you can buy them...

Good point.


Celestial Healer wrote:

It looks like my wizard is going to be a gnome.

Also, do I start with any rituals besides the 3 at level 1 and 2 at level 5 that I get for free?

Only the ones you buy or get from a dragonmark feat.

For all players:
For game/plot reasons the teleport/gate rituals will not be availble for the first part of the adventure.


Well, I have most of a character sheet done.


Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Mountain. Not too sure if I've gotten everything, haven't been in too much 4th. Let me know if I have missed anything egregious.

- Hammith


Link to discussion thread.


I'm in then, and my most grateful thanks Detritus.

Devlin will be up this morning. Just need to fiddle a little. Human warlord, resourceful brand.


Rev Rosey wrote:

I'm in then, and my most grateful thanks Detritus.

Devlin will be up this morning. Just need to fiddle a little. Human warlord, resourceful brand.

Hey if you guys need another player - count me in. I'd like to be on the reserve list at least.

Thanks!

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Gaming / Gamer Connection / Ebberon 4e All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Gamer Connection