The Valkyrie Chronicles


Play-by-Post

251 to 300 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Now Diviha is smacked in the head.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Slightly confused by Diviha's constant repetition of porcine meditative chants, Vissakiel sizes up the situation...

Despite his previously poor aim, Vissakiel once more thrusts out his hand, finger extended toward the remaining kobold. A surge of cold rushes out toward the scaly creature.

Touch attack (ray of frost): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage (if any): 1d3 ⇒ 3
EDIT: OH, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!


Okay Div, now is your chance for revenge!


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Let's see, 8 points of damage taken, so I have 3hp left. The smart thing would be to back off and heal, so......

Diviha quickly rebounds from the impact of the stone with blood of midnight blue running across her face she sneers at the kobold baring sharp canines, over her shoulder she says to the elf-maid,"Don't look hun, this is gonna be ugly."

As she swings the mighty weapon she sidesteps the mages errant ray, throwing off her attack.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Damage(if applicable):2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6) + 1 = 13

As her greatsword clangs uselessly on the stone floor she mutters a curse, then adds "For me maybe. Uhm Kihsmia....help... I'll be 'grateful'."

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia glances at the cute Tiefling before once more bringing her Sabre around in a sideways slice meant to do maximum injury to the annoying Kobold.
Unfortunately Diviha's alluring presence seems to be trowing off her strikes.

Attack Kobold with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Confirm Critical Fumble: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Seriously... WTF!!! :/


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

As the warrior woman's deadly blade arcs above the kobolds head the irrepressible Diviha points at her and begins shouting "Get her! I'm to sexy to die!" :/


Khismia of the Ashborn wrote:

Khismia glances at the cute Tiefling before once more bringing her Sabre around in a sideways slice meant to do maximum injury to the annoying Kobold.

Unfortunately Diviha's alluring presence seems to be trowing off her strikes.

Attack Kobold with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3
Confirm Critical Fumble: 1d20 + 3
Seriously... WTF!!! :/

Nice roll, butI on't use critical fumbles. It gets too messy.


The kobold loads another rock and flings it at Visakiel. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14, Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

Male Lesbian Cyborg Bastard Child of Paizo 18
DM Dave wrote:
The kobold loads another rock and flings it at Visakiel. 1d20+3, Damage 1d3+1

Oops, forgot about Mage Armor. Visakiel is not hit after al.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

{Whew!}

Refusing to trust his poor aim any longer, Vissakiel closes the distance to the kobold and swings his staff as hard as he can at the reptilian creature's head.

Bonded staff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Damage (if any): 1d6 ⇒ 4
{Here's hoping.}


Even with his staff, Vissakiel is not having any luck hittingb the kobolds.
Diviha is up.

Okay, you guys can home roll if you want. My DM started allowing us to do that after a spat of bad luck with IC and the paizo dice roller almost led to a TPK.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Maybe we should mention this to Gary. Perhaps the random number generator is messed up. ;-)


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha grunts in frustration as she brings her fathers massive blade around for a downward chopping swing, "Grraaaaaaaaaaaaawaaar!"

Greatsword: 1d20+1=15

Damage: 2d6+1=9


Diviha's mighty swing manages to bring down the last kobold.

"Can someone get me out of these chains," the half elf says.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha turns and smiles innocently at the chained maiden, "If you insist, but chains an be fun you know...", even as she teases the woman Diviha steps to examine the locks, pursing her lips and making a slight sucking noise before selecting the tools she will use. "I'll have you out in two shakes of my cute little tail sweets."

Disable Device: 1d20(13)+7=20.
Diplomacy:1d20(12)+7=19, She is hoping the girl likes her. ;)
After this is done she will consume her Potion of Cure Light Wounds, bringing her HP up to 8/11.


"I was too busy looking at your ass to notice the tail," Cleo says.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Temporarily ignoring the two women's banter, the pale-skinned elf spares his staff an accusatory look, as though the weapon itself should have learned something from the well-placed strike of Diviha's sword.

He nudges the body of one of the kobolds with his foot, rolling it over and examining it for anything of value while making sure the little beast is actually dead.

Once his work is finished, and the half-elf woman is free of her chains, he turns, simultaneously rearranging his expression from one of malicious disgust to a smile of warm concern.

"I hope that these scaly pests haven't harmed you. Are you alright, Miss...?" Vissakiel leaves the question hanging, unspoken, as he extends his long-fingered hand in a gesture of greeting.

Perception check to search each kobold body:
1: 1d20(10)+2 = 12
2: 1d20(20)+2 = 22
3: 1d20(18)+2 = 20
{Oooh! Paris likes the d20 from the Second Darkness set...and it likes him, too!}

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Maybe we should mention this to Gary. Perhaps the random number generator is messed up. ;-)

It's Ross' baby so we should probably bring it up with him...but I do agree, it does tend to roll lower a larger percentage of the time.

Khismia's brow is furrowed and you can see that she is in a bad mood over not being able to hit something as puny as a Kobold. She simply stalks past the others to move a further ahead so she can see if there are any more of the things for her to practice on.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Vissakiel wrote:


"I hope that these scaly pests haven't harmed you. Are you alright, Miss...?" Vissakiel leaves the question hanging, unspoken, as he extends his long-fingered hand in a gesture of greeting.

"My name is Cleosophisa, but everyone call me Cleo," she says. "And no they did not hurt me."


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

"I am glad, and glad to meet you, Cleo. My name is Vissakiel."

The elf holds the woman's hand lightly for a moment, then politely withdraws his own hand.

"Cleo, can you tell us how you have come to find yourself a prisoner of these raiders?"


"My partner Shadow and I were investigating rumors that bandits were raiding travellers along this route. We decided to check it out," she says. "I guess the kobolds were too much for just the two of us."


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

"I see. Then your goal is much the same as ours. Is there anything you can tell us of the kobolds and their leader?"


"There doesn't seem to be more than a dozen or so kobolds," Cleo says. "Of course all the little biters look the same to me so I could be wrong. I never met their boss though. Apparently my skin was too smooth for his tastes."


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Vissakiel raises a questioning eyebrow. "Do you mean that literally? Anything you can tell us about the situation might be helpful in ending the threat of these bandits."


"Like I said, I can't be sure, but about 12 is the biggest group I have ever seen. Usually they appear in groups of two or three at a time," Cleo says.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Vissakiel frowns, imagining having to face 12 or more kobolds at once when his aim won't even allow him to take down a single one.

"And when you say that your skin is too smooth for his tastes, what exactly did you mean? That is, other than the fact that he must be absolutely mad." The elf gives the woman a sly wink, but still manages to keep his expression relatively impassive.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha watches the dialogue between the two elves with intrest, her previous shy persona returning as the adrinaline leaves her lithe body.

"Uhm... Cleo, honey, do I want to ask what happened to Shadow?"

A look of fear begins to take shape on her angelic face as she thinks about the stranger.


"I'm sure he's around here somewhere, it may take me a little bit to find him." With that she sits down and begins chanting.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

The young teifling starts to step towards the woman but hearing the chanting deciders it would probably be distracting. "I hope so..." she whispers, before she turns her attentions to searching the dead kobolds for clues or valuables.

Perception: 1d20(11)+3=14.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Vissakiel watches Cleo and listens carefully to her chant while he waits patiently for the answer to his questions. He gives no outward sign, but he, too, is curious to know more about Cleo's lost companion.


The kobolds have little of value on them. Just their weapons and armor to be exact. After a minute Cleo's chanting reches a climax an the shadows in the room seem to crawl towards her and coalesce into a jet black wolf like creature the size of a small horse. It turns and studies the rest of you with flaming red eyes.


Cleo runs to the wolf and throws her arms around it's neck. "Shadow," she shouts. "Who's a good puppy, who's a good boy? Did you miss me?" Th wolf actually nods it's agreemet to the question.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha gasp at the apperence of the creature, then eyes her potential 'bed-buddy' with a mild suspision. "This is Shadow? Well it certainly looks like it could take care of itself." She seems nervous around a creature so closely resembling her own feindish origens.


Noticing Diviha's concern, Cleo smiles. "It's okay, Shadow won't bite, unless I tell him to that is," she says.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Her trepidation mollified to an extent, Diviha returns Cleo's smile with one of her own, her tail twitching as she speaks "Oh he might not, but I sure do.", the set of her stance leaves no doubt as to her meaning. She glances over at her sorccerous friend and gives him the same sultry smile. "This could be fun.... when we get out of here of course, shall we proceed?"


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20(16)+6 = 22, determine info about Cleo's abilities.

Vissakiel nods to himself as her companion arrives and gives her an approving nod.

"You are a summoner, are you not?"

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1
Khismia of the Ashborn wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Maybe we should mention this to Gary. Perhaps the random number generator is messed up. ;-)

It's Ross' baby so we should probably bring it up with him...but I do agree, it does tend to roll lower a larger percentage of the time.

Khismia's brow is furrowed and you can see that she is in a bad mood over not being able to hit something as puny as a Kobold. She simply stalks past the others to move a further ahead so she can see if there are any more of the things for her to practice on.

Perception Check: 1d20 + 1 (3) + 1 = 4

Just remember Khis stalked off in a mood by herself to do some (rather piss poor) scouting...


Vissakiel wrote:

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20(16)+6 = 22, determine info about Cleo's abilities.

Vissakiel nods to himself as her companion arrives and gives her an approving nod.

"You are a summoner, are you not?"

"That is correct," Cleo says.


As Khismia stalks the tunnel ahead more muttering to herself then looking, she fails to notice the trip wire on the ground. Suddenly a stream of foul smelling liquid sprays towards her. Reflex save

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Well that can't be good... :/


The spray hits Khismia right in the face. However, other than smelling bad it seems to have had no effect.

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

I think Khismis should be thanking the gods for her Resistances right about now... ;)
hmmm... either that or she's gonna be in a world of trouble at some point in the near future... :/


Khismia of the Ashborn wrote:

I think Khismis should be thanking the gods for her Resistances right about now... ;)

hmmm... either that or she's gonna be in a world of trouble at some point in the near future... :/

Mwahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I didn't get the nickname "Evil DM" for nothing.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Are any of the rest of us aware of Khismia's unfortunate incident?


Vissakiel wrote:
Are any of the rest of us aware of Khismia's unfortunate incident?

Not unless she reacts to it, she went up the tunnel to scout.


Hmmmm


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Perception (for the smell): 1d20(18)+2= 20

As yet unaware of Khismia's dilemma, Vissakiel continues to focus on Cleo and her dark companion.

"Cleo, I realize that you have just escaped from the kobolds, but would you be willing to accompany us back into their lair? Your knowledge of the place could be valuable. There is greater strength in numbers, as well. Of course, if you are injured or need other assistance, I will understand if you cannot stay."

The sorcerer studies the summoner as he waits for her answer.

Sense Motive: 1d20(10)= 10


"I will gladly accomany you," Cleo says. "I must get my stuff back and complete my mission."


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha looks to and fro before asking "Uhm, I hate to break up the elf bonding but where is my Khismia?", with that she turns and begins trying to find her friend.

Perception: 1d20(10)+3=13.

Ok, I'll remind Flash when I talk to him next. :P

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia comes walking back towards the party wiping some kind of foul liquid off her face. She almost runs straight into Diviha, she's so engrossed in removing the goo.

251 to 300 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valkyrie Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.