The Valkyrie Chronicles


Play-by-Post

201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

If we want to roll twice for crits I'm fine with that, I guess I always did xwhatever, but no big.

Seeing that only one more of the dreaded, to her anyway, vermin stands, the hellspawned beauty moves to allow flanking with Khismia. "These things smell even worse when dead you know.". She then swings her fathers sword in an overhead chop towards the critters back.

Greatsword:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

As her sword clangs uselessly on the stone floor she lets out a curse that would shock those used to her normally sweet personality."Sonof@&#%$!*@^$&#*&!^$*%!&$!%"!!!!!"

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1
DM Dave wrote:
We will go with the RAW. Clearly the groups I have been playing with have done it wrong in the past.

meh... I'm happy with either way. I always thought that you rolled and doubled as well until I was shown otherwise in the rules by my GM.

Smiling at the ease of evading the creature, Khismia once more slashes out with her Sabre at the remaining rat. Unfortunately Diviha's loud curse interrupts her concentration and the blade whistles harmlessly over the rat's head.

Attack Rat with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

She looks at the Tiefling and replies, "and I thought they smelled bad on the outside..."


The last rat takes off into the darkness realizing that it is better off elsewhere.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Vissakiel nods approvingly at Khismia and Diviha. "Well done! Alas, it appears that I will have no future as a town rat-catcher. I only hope that my skills fare better against the kobolds and their degenerate leader."


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha steps closely to Vissakiel and, standing on her tip toes, plants a soft kiss on his cheek. "That's alright, I never kiss rat-catchers" she says with wink as she turns back to Khismia and giggles, hoping that the elf didn't notice her blushing. "So I suppose you two want to see me in front again?"

She will take point, staying at least 30' ahead except in the case of corners where she would be to far out of sight.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Vissakiel chuckles softly as Diviha walks away. Once she is a sufficient distance in front, he nods to Khismia and begins moving again.

Stealth:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia nods back at the elf and moves ahead of him to protect him from anything else which may be down here.

Stealth Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Perception Check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Once up the other stairway you can see tracks that lead into the tunnel on this side of the ravine.


332 xp so far. We are using the fast advancement.

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Vissakiel is no tracker, but he examines the markings, anyway, hoping to glean some useful information.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Knowledge (local, or as required): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha stops halfway up the stairs to wait for her elf to finish with the tracks, craning her neck to better hear any noise from above. Her tail twitches silently to and fro as she looks back over her shoulder and smiles sweetly at her friends.

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


You can hear faint noises, like someone is wandering the tunnels nearby. However, it is indistinct so you can't tell what or who.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

The elf looks to Diviha to see if she's heard the noises. When he catches her eye, he nods, indicating he is ready to continue.

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia stands guard over Vissakiel as he examines the tracks, glancing to Diviha to make sure she is alright as well.
Once the Elf nods to her that he is done, she resumes her jorney, following the young Tiefling at a safe distance.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha stays a good distance ahead of her friends as she slinks towards the sound, hoping to be able to get the drop on whatever it may be, or at least be able to warn her friends.

She will stay a full round ahead of them unless it would put them out of sight, she goes far enough to identify the sound and then decide how to act from there.

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Stealth:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Diviha gets close enough to determine that it is either two or three beings speaking in a language she cannot understand.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Can Diviha tell what the language is? Gender(s) of the speakers? And is there any cover she could use to get a visual?


You cannot tell the language or the speaker's gender. They have very high pitched voices though. There are several cracks in the wall and a few odd boulders in the hallway that you could use as cover. However, the voices are getting closer.


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Do we notice any change in Diviha's behavior as she hears these voices? In other words, can we tell she hears something, even though she hasn't said anything to us about it?

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 7


You can tell that she has stopped for some reason, but unless she tells you she hears something you have no way of knowing.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Diviha tirns to her companions and holds up three fingers then motions for them to back up, after doing this she attempts to hide behind the boulders, her fathers sword at the ready.

Stealth:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

In response to Diviha's warning, Vissakiel presses his back against the nearest wall of the tunnel. He watches the girl, hoping to catch some hint of what she has found.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia nods at Diviha's suggestion and presses herself in opposite Vissakiel's position, weapons at the ready and awaiting a chance to spring out and attack.

Stealth Check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


As you hide, quite effectively, a group of three kobolds come around the bend in the tunnel, leading a half-elven woman who is in chains.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

The tiny tiefling waits untill the last kobold has passed before leaping from her cover to strike at him with her blade, trying to put herself between the kobolds and their prisoner.

Initiative:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Stealth:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Greatsword:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Damage(if applicable):2d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (4, 1) + (3) = 8

Crit verify:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Extra Damage(if):2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9


Does anyonelse wat to act on the surprise round


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

From his hidden vantage point, the elf takes aim at the lead kobold and unleashes a ray of arcane frost.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Ray of Frost: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage (if any): 1d3 ⇒ 3 cold damage

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Khismia waits until the kobolds are on her position before stepping out and unleashing a swing of her Sabre at the creature closest to her, effectively boxing them in with Vissakiel and Diviha.

Attack Kobold with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Vissakiel wrote:

From his hidden vantage point, the elf takes aim at the lead kobold and unleashes a ray of arcane frost.

Initiative: 1d20+2
Ray of Frost: 1d20+2
Damage (if any): 1d3 cold damage

It seems that the Paizo dice roller likes you about as much as it likes me. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 As the kobolds roun the end you jump out adambush them. However, only Diviha manages to conect with her attack, dropping one of the kobolds to the grounds in a bloody heap.

Initative order
Khismia is up
Kobolds
Vissakiel
iviha


Female Half-elf Summoner 1

Am I in yet?


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

As the other combatants mill about the young tiefling turns to the elf woman, "So sweetcheeks, you seeing anyone?". She gives the woman her best 'come hither' look, while running her tail along her smooth elven thigh.

Well that oughta get people posting again ;)


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Seeing no objection to her battlefield advance Diviha slides her hands up the elfmaids chest and kisses her softly on the lips, using her tail to pull their bodies together.

"Uhm, guys. You could be dispatching those little lizards while we distract them."


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

ROFLMAO!!! (And I don't use that acronym often.)
Wait a minute! I DID post...my action was that lame attempt at a ray attack, remember? Just let me know when it's my turn to roll poorly again. ;-)

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

Khismia takes another swing at the Koblods, trying to ignore Diviha so as not to spoil her concentration, but failing miserably.

Attack Kobold with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dark Archive

Male Lesbian Cyborg Bastard Child of Paizo 18

I will add something tomorrow.


As Kishima's sword thuds to the ground, one of the kobolds rushes forward with it's spear and jabs at her. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 The other kobold holds back, fling a rock at Vissakiel from it's sling. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Both attacks fail to hit though.

[b[Vissakiel is up[/b]
Diviha
Kishima
Kobolds


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

Realizing that the threat of these kobolds will only increase as they delve deeper into these tunnels, the elf decides it's time to invoke his own magical defenses.

Gripping his staff, he concentrates briefly and is enveloped in a field of invisible force.

Vissakiel casts mage armor. AC: 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14


A barely visible blue field of energy shimmers into existance around Visakiel.

Diviha is up
Khismia
Kobolds
Vissakiel


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

I'll say she is.

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

heh heh heh

Dark Archive

Male Lesbian Cyborg Bastard Child of Paizo 18

Ugh.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1
Vissakiel wrote:
I'll say she is.

Nice! :P

Diviha gently pushes her newest friend away from the battle before spinning, whirling her greatsword in a, hopfully, lethal arc aiming for the kobold firing it's sling at Vissakiel. "Honestly, can't a girl get a little love without having to finish the mans work first!?" she says with a sweet smile.

Greatsword: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Damage(If applicable): 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 1 = 8


Another kobold goes down beneath Diviha's attack. The last kobold hurls another stone from it's sling. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 This time it hits Diviha square in the head. 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 for 8 damage.


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Not to be a stick in the mud but isn't it Khismia's turn?


Male Snow Elf Arcane Bloodline Sorcerer 1

I was holding off posting my next action because I wanted to make sure I didn't go after the wrong scaly.

Dark Archive

Male Lesbian Cyborg Bastard Child of Paizo 18
Diviha wrote:
Not to be a stick in the mud but isn't it Khismia's turn?

Picky, picky. I'm tired okay?


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1
David Fryer wrote:
Diviha wrote:
Not to be a stick in the mud but isn't it Khismia's turn?
Picky, picky. I'm tired okay?

np, we all know how that goes.

So am I still hit in the head or can I get up off the floor and stop saying owee owee owee? ;)

Dark Archive

Male Lesbian Cyborg Bastard Child of Paizo 18
Diviha wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
Diviha wrote:
Not to be a stick in the mud but isn't it Khismia's turn?
Picky, picky. I'm tired okay?

np, we all know how that goes.

So am I still hit in the head or can I get up off the floor and stop saying owee owee owee? ;)

Get up you big baby.

The Exchange

Female Suli-Jann Fighter 1

OK OK here I am... sorry :(

Khismia grimaces in frustration, letting out a low growl as she brings her Sabre in low, trying to bring the last Kobold down, but inexplicably missing again.

Attack Kobold with Sawtooth Sabre: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Inexplicably my arse... I know the dice roller has it in for me. It's been talking to that Invisible Castle roller and they've ganged up on me. :(


female Tiefling (kyton spawn) Rog 1

Divhia winces at Khismias swing. And shuts her eys tightly awaiting the little spear weilding runts strike.

201 to 250 of 369 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Valkyrie Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.