Short Attention Span Forums (Or, Why Doesn't Anything Stay On Topic Anymore)


Off-Topic Discussions

101 to 150 of 277 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Nay! Your Inn Fighting amuseth me!


[A voice from another thread:]

HEHWUHP!

Somebody save me from inside a bad dog's tummy!


Little Timmy wrote:

[A voice from another thread:]

HEHWUHP!

Somebody save me from inside a bad dog's tummy!

"What's that Lassie, upset tummy, here have a Rollaid, thats a good boy."


Little Timmy wrote:

[A voice from another thread:]

HEHWUHP!

Somebody save me from inside a bad dog's tummy!

ARGH! A talking dog! Kill the demon-spawn!


Chill duod.


Is that a fwendwee hound out thehwuh?


Little Timmy wrote:
Is that a fwendwee hound out thehwuh?

*burps before wandering off to eat poodle poo*

Ah, shut up kid, Lassie paid me to do this.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Hey, what's going on?

RPG Superstar 2012

This thread needs moderation.

Or medication.

Or mediation.

Or meditation.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

Or misdirection.

Or mass-distraction.

Or mastication.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Or mastodonation.

Or mummification.

Silver Crusade

Daigle wrote:

mastication.

You keep that to yourself, young man.


.....


Frank the Mime wrote:
.....

STOP THREADJACKING!!!

Dark Archive

There's a zombie on your lawn.


Admiral Ackbar wrote:
ARGH! A talking dog! Kill the demon-spawn!

Stick to your shtick.


Pwease save me.

Dark Archive

Licks his lips Oh yes, I'll save you.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Little Timmy wrote:
Pwease save me.

From?


I'm inside Buttuglypoodlekin.


Little Timmy wrote:
I'm inside Buttuglypoodlekin.

Your brain looks delicious.


Casper the Brain-Eating Ghost wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:
I'm inside Buttuglypoodlekin.
Your brain looks delicious.

Um, Casper, you're in the wrong thread.

Wait, did you phase into Buttuglypoodlekin to look at Timmy's brain? That's awesome!


Bran McChomperface wrote:
Casper the Brain-Eating Ghost wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:
I'm inside Buttuglypoodlekin.
Your brain looks delicious.

Um, Casper, you're in the wrong thread.

Wait, did you phase into Buttuglypoodlekin to look at Timmy's brain? That's awesome!

Besides poodles don't have brains and neither do Timmys.


Bran McChomperface wrote:
Casper the Brain-Eating Ghost wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:
I'm inside Buttuglypoodlekin.
Your brain looks delicious.

Um, Casper, you're in the wrong thread.

Wait, did you phase into Buttuglypoodlekin to look at Timmy's brain? That's awesome!

Yeah... Being a ghost is like having x-ray vision. You can just wander into anyone's innards... or clothes... in an ethereal state.


Wanders in looking for meatbags to blast


HK-47 wrote:
Wanders in looking for meatbags to blast

Do you have a braaaiiiinnnnn??


Xabulba wrote:
Besides poodles don't have brains and neither do Timmys.

Hey, that's not a vewy nice thing to say...and it's not twue, eithuwuh.

Settles into BUPK's lower intestine.

I stiwuh cwoud use some hehwuhp heah.


Little Timmy wrote:
Xabulba wrote:
Besides poodles don't have brains and neither do Timmys.

Hey, that's not a vewy nice thing to say...and it's not twue, eithuwuh.

Settles into BUPK's lower intestine.

I stiwuh cwoud use some hehwuhp heah.

It'll all be over soon, Timmy. Just wait for those digestive acids to do their thing.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Hey, what's going on?


Casper the Brain-Eating Ghost wrote:
Little Timmy wrote:
Xabulba wrote:
Besides poodles don't have brains and neither do Timmys.

Hey, that's not a vewy nice thing to say...and it's not twue, eithuwuh.

Settles into BUPK's lower intestine.

I stiwuh cwoud use some hehwuhp heah.

It'll all be over soon, Timmy. Just wait for those digestive acids to do their thing.

It's vewy dark and smewuhs vewy bad heah.

Hey! I think I see a vewy smawuh wight!


*Glowing Cleaver slashes into Timmy*
Good thing, too. That guy was getting annoying.


*eats Timmy's exposed brain*


OM NOM NOM NOM!


Little Timmy, unharmed, removes himself from the offal of the sliced open and gnawed on canine. He looks at the poor, even more mutilated Buttuglypoodlekin who wouldn't listen.

Poor Bad Doggie...

He then wipes his hands off on KC's cape and goes skipping off.

Thanks mistah! I've never been saved befoah by a dog who was pawut wizawud.

Wee!

He jumps into a nearby stream an floats away.


I like cheese.


Wow, KC!

You saved little Timmy even before Lassie did!

You're such a hero!

Gazes in adulation and wonder, eyes a-star.


Where did Timmy go?

I wanted to eat his brain.


Casper the Brain-Eating Ghost wrote:
I wanted to eat his brain.

It was very small and smelt of moldy cheese.


Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:

Wow, KC!

You saved little Timmy even before Lassie did!

You're such a hero!

Gazes in adulation and wonder, eyes a-star.

Oh JOY! He was just here! KC was just here! {kneels to collect small sample of dirt from one of Kobold Cleaver's footprints, scoops it into small gold box}

Oh Happy Day! {does bouncing Happy Dance}


*Hides underground*
*Twitches*


Kobold Cleaver wrote:

*Hides underground*

*Twitches*

Wait, you're hiding in a spiderhole? That's too punny. :)

Oh how I wish I had Tremorsense or Scent to find him and give him a BIIIIIIIIG HUG!


Wolfie! Where you been, buddy?

Watchya doin?

Have you seen our heroic buddy anywhere?


Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:

Wolfie! Where you been, buddy?

Watchya doin?

Have you seen our heroic buddy anywhere?

My BuddysenseTM is tingling, but I don't see him anywhere.

I've been pouring plaster-of-Paizo into his footprints though. Once they harden, maybe we can use them as a link to scry out his location?


Wolfie, you're the sharpest chuul/wolfhound I know!

By the way, I brought my Jeff the Spider plushie you wanted to borrow.

Just don't bury it, okay?

Hey, do you think my Acme™ metal detector would help us find KC? I bought it at a Jack garage sale.


Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:
Wolfie, you're the sharpest chuul/wolfhound I know!

Wolf... hound? {counts all 8 legs twice} Ok, I'll play along. {chitters, er, yips with excitement}

Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:

By the way, I brought my Jeff the Spider plushie you wanted to borrow.

Just don't bury it, okay?

{stops digging hole that has just exposed the tip of a kobold's head} Okay {fills in hole, reburies hidden kobold}

But I can't promise... can't resist... <ZAPPPP> {paralyzes plush spider with antenna-pedipalps}

Kobie, KC's #1 Buddy wrote:
Hey, do you think my Acme&#8482; metal detector would help us find KC? I bought it at a Jack garage sale.

His Cleaver is metal isn't it? Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!


Anybody got any small kids they don't want... the last one I ate didn't seem to stay with me.


You wanna know how to get a thread to stay on topic, like this...

Spoiler:
rips open corset and bounces up and down

... feel free to discuss.


Woo-hoo!

We in business now!

beep beep beep


See what I mean.

101 to 150 of 277 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Short Attention Span Forums (Or, Why Doesn't Anything Stay On Topic Anymore) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.