Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

4,251 to 4,300 of 20,968 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>

Moorluck wrote:
Speaking of the amazing, wonderful, smart, funny, and oh so very beautiful Solnes. She is home, I feel likened to crap, and there is a new episode of Castle on. As soon as she is done playing with Paizo-kitty I think we gonna watch some show.

Well, get some rest my friend and I will chat with you and Solnes later.


Watching the blu-ray with the other Watchmen stuff on it -- faux inteview show and animated tale.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I feel mildly better now. Sorry.


Man, the Tale of the Black Freighter is grim. I just have no idea what it has to do with the Watchmen.


lynora wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I feel mildly better now. Sorry.

You don't say?


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
lynora wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I feel mildly better now. Sorry.

You don't say?

No. I don't :(

Bad day, getting worse by the minute.:(

Frack. Frack. Oh hell, smurf!

No that didn't help either. :(

I hate drama. Why does it always have to be drama? </rhetorical question>


Sorry, Lynora. :(

Hang in there. I'm going to smooth over a little drama myself (wife really high strung tonight for some reason).

Here's to a much better night than your day was.


lynora wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
lynora wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, I feel mildly better now. Sorry.

You don't say?

No. I don't :(

Bad day, getting worse by the minute.:(

Frack. Frack. Oh hell, smurf!

No that didn't help either. :(

I hate drama. Why does it always have to be drama? </rhetorical question>

I have no Smurfing idea. I am also tired of my own drama. ~grins~ Oh well. You do know the old saying? "Life is Drama!"


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Man, the Tale of the Black Freighter is grim. I just have no idea what it has to do with the Watchmen.

Black view of human nature thing?


Ok...new pics, of the new kitty, taken with the new camera posted on FB. You guys just have to see how cute this Paizo Kitty is!
He spent the entire night cuddled on the couch with me as i did my homework and posted his pics.

Unrelated note, hubby got two decent naps tonight and sounds a bit better, but still going to the ER in the morn.


3 am, think I will head to bed soon. :)


Solnes wrote:

Ok...new pics, of the new kitty, taken with the new camera posted on FB. You guys just have to see how cute this Paizo Kitty is!

He spent the entire night cuddled on the couch with me as i did my homework and posted his pics.

Unrelated note, hubby got two decent naps tonight and sounds a bit better, but still going to the ER in the morn.

That is good to hear. Get some sleep you two!!!

The Exchange

Good early morning.

The Exchange

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Exchange

So I wonder if Flash is gonna show up today?

The Exchange

The up side to being up at this hour, I have the boards all to myself!

The down side.... I have the boards all to myself.

The Exchange

Getting sleepy...


Moorluck wrote:
Getting sleepy...

~whaps you across the back side of your head~ Go to SLEEP!!! ~WHAP, WHAP, WHAP~ And stay asleep!

~grins~


Sleep well everyone. I am off to bed.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
So I wonder if Flash is gonna show up today?

Only long enough to check in before I head off to Trivia...

But I shall return... *cue creepy music*


Kruelaid wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Man, the Tale of the Black Freighter is grim. I just have no idea what it has to do with the Watchmen.
Black view of human nature thing?

In the original book, it was supposed (i think) to mirror the corruption of plot spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ozymandias, as he attempted to save the world by committing an act of mass murder. Kind of following Moore's theme of Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

That, and I think Moore has a lot of fun extrapolating how pirate comics would have evolved if superhero comics had fallen out of fashion.


Oh, and good morning SoFaWTLers!

Scarab Sages

shuffles into thread for his morning constitutional


flash_cxxi wrote:
But I shall return... *cue creepy music*

See, I'm back!


Oh joy!

Scarab Sages

Yay! Conversations with myself!


Mmmmm.....brainnnnssss


Mine!

Scarab Sages

Mine!


Mine!


.....!

The Exchange

Moorluck wrote:
Getting sleepy...

I got almost 2 hours that time.

Scarab Sages

Lack of sleep sucks. I feel for you.


Amen brother. Up at predawn every day here, a legacy of drill sergeants with sticks and trash cans.

Scarab Sages

Time to go to work.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Time to go to work.

Have a good day.


UGH!!!
Me too.
Damn flesh puppet man.

Scarab Sages

#$%^&*!!! I swear, my wife is going to make a great grandmother one day - she already drives like one!


Everybody gone now?


We're still here, and that's all that matters. I think I'll start a Flash Thread.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

flash_xxxx wrote:
We're still here, and that's all that matters. I think I'll start a Flash Thread.

You guys are Bastards... :/

Although I suppose I asked for it really didn't I...


Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery dollface!


flash_cxxi wrote:

You guys are Bastards... :/

You love us. You know you do


Yeah what the babe said.

Spoiler:
Can I has (oYo)


Ooh, you dirty, filthy, dark elf....


Oh I likes it when you talk duurty to me wasp waist!


flash_cxxi wrote:
Although I suppose I asked for it really didn't I...

You should have seen us last night.


Whoreluck wrote:
Oh I likes it when you talk duurty to me wasp waist!

Want some....honey?


Lather me up babe!

4,251 to 4,300 of 20,968 << first < prev | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards