Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

5,351 to 5,400 of 20,968 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>

lynora wrote:
Kid is in a mood today. Red/yellow. And I sent him to his room for sassing me on the walk home. He's right on the edge of another entry in the ledger.

~Hugs~ I do hope that things go better for you and your son.

The Exchange

Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hell yeah suckers. That'll teach you to bet against me. Everyone who put money on FAWTL needs to pay up right now. And I don't want to hear a damn thing about that fight being rigged.
So... when do I get my cut?

Cut? Are you implying the fight was rigged?!?!? I wouldn't know anything about that!

** spoiler omitted **

Do I look like the kinda guy that would trust a lawyer? I'll send Sharoth just in case. ;)
Even better. He'll pay for my lunch before I give him the case.

That's just cold.

Spoiler:
I like it!! :D


Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hell yeah suckers. That'll teach you to bet against me. Everyone who put money on FAWTL needs to pay up right now. And I don't want to hear a damn thing about that fight being rigged.
So... when do I get my cut?

Cut? Are you implying the fight was rigged?!?!? I wouldn't know anything about that!

** spoiler omitted **

Do I look like the kinda guy that would trust a lawyer? I'll send Sharoth just in case. ;)
Even better. He'll pay for my lunch before I give him the case.

Ummmmm... I expect more than just lunch paid by you. After all, we are suppost to be friends with benefits! You are paying for dinner, a movie, and the hotel.


Sharoth wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Hell yeah suckers. That'll teach you to bet against me. Everyone who put money on FAWTL needs to pay up right now. And I don't want to hear a damn thing about that fight being rigged.
So... when do I get my cut?

Cut? Are you implying the fight was rigged?!?!? I wouldn't know anything about that!

** spoiler omitted **

Do I look like the kinda guy that would trust a lawyer? I'll send Sharoth just in case. ;)
Even better. He'll pay for my lunch before I give him the case.
Ummmmm... I expect more than just lunch paid by you. After all, we are suppost to be friends with benefits! You are paying for dinner, a movie, and the hotel.

What? No alcohol beforehand? That's pretty twisted.

The Exchange

Post Raisin Bran

The Exchange

Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?


I see dead people...... 8/

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Feel better?
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________
So is it the Bad New Girl? Or just one of those days buddy?

Everything. I am so over this job it ceases to even be funny... I have both new girls on today (second busiest lunch of the week) and that's only if the Bad New Girl bothers to show up today (she didn'y yesterday). To top it off nothing was done yesterday night, so we will be lucky to have enough food made up to last through lunch. So it appears I won't be getting my break today and will most likely have to stay back. This on top of the fact that I have to send in orders for both stores today, which is going to take me about an hour (probably more, since I will have to serve in between).

So to sum up: Nothing is done and I will be an hour behind right from the word go. Then when I do get someone (providing she shows up) she will be almost as useless as not having anyone, to continue to get ready for a fncking busy day. >:/

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Feel better?
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________
So is it the Bad New Girl? Or just one of those days buddy?

Everything. I am so over this job it ceases to even be funny... I have both new girls on today (second busiest lunch of the week) and that's only if the Bad New Girl bothers to show up today (she didn'y yesterday). To top it off nothing was done yesterday night, so we will be lucky to have enough food made up to last through lunch. So it appears I won't be getting my break today and will most likely have to stay back. This on top of the fact that I have to send in orders for both stores today, which is going to take me about an hour (probably more, since I will have to serve in between).

So to sum up: Nothing is done and I will be an hour behind right from the word go. Then when I do get someone (providing she shows up) she will be almost as useless as not having anyone, to continue to get feady for a fncking busy day. >:/

Ouch. Real sorry to hear that brother. Skype us if you can when you get home and feal free to vent. Maybe Solnes will make you feel better. ;)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Of course this is all on top of the fact that I have had to work 2 split shifts this week because every dan person wants the same days off at the same time and nobody is available to cover.
I sooooo love starting at 6am to open and then coming back at 6pm to close on the same day... >:/


I'm so glad to have escaped the service industry....


*man hugs*

Good luck, bro.


So sorry you're having such a frustrating day, flash. (hugs)
and

Spoiler:
(oYo)

Hope that cheers you up at least a little.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Moorluck wrote:
Skype us if you can when you get home and feel free to vent.

Thank You I will definately take you up on that.

Moorluck wrote:
Maybe Solnes will make you feel better. ;)

heh heh heh Not necessary but appreciated none the less. :)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Kruelaid wrote:
I'm so glad to have escaped the service industry....

I thought I had... but it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|

Scarab Sages

Post Traumatic Stress Post


flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|

I know something you're good for.....8)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)

OK that is just creepy...

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
Kruelaid wrote:
I'm so glad to have escaped the service industry....
I thought I had... but it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|

We'll talk with you later tonight, try not to let it overwhelm you. Just picture Kelda and Caliope. ;)

Scarab Sages

Lampost

The Exchange

flash_cxxi wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)
OK that is just creepy...

+1.

The Exchange

Aberzombie wrote:
Lampost

Lamprey.

RPG Superstar 2012

Moorluck wrote:
Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?

It's like the donkey-dragon babies in Shrek!

Scarab Sages

Moorluck wrote:
Post Raisin Bran

Post Raisin Braiiiiinnnnnssssss

The Exchange

taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?

It's like the donkey-dragon babies in Shrek!

Only more..... colorful. And disturbing. 8/

RPG Superstar 2012

Sorry to hear about the kids, Solnes and Lynora. :(

Sorry to hear about your woes, Flash. It sucks that you can't rely on people.

Sharoth, let me know when you want to enact "Operation FaWTL!!! Pizza" for the Paizo crew. We'll do it up right. :)

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?
It's like the donkey-dragon babies in Shrek!

Dronkeys...

Only these would be Sebasteroths... or maybe Sharians?


taig wrote:

Sorry to hear about the kids, Solnes and Lynora. :(

Sorry to hear about your woes, Flash. It sucks that you can't rely on people.

Sharoth, let me know when you want to enact "Operation FaWTL!!! Pizza" for the Paizo crew. We'll do it up right. :)

Shall do taig. Unfortunatly, it will be sometime next year. Dratted money problems.

Scarab Sages

flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)

OK that is just creepy...

The Exchange

taig wrote:

Sorry to hear about the kids, Solnes and Lynora. :(

Sorry to hear about your woes, Flash. It sucks that you can't rely on people.

Sharoth, let me know when you want to enact "Operation FaWTL!!! Pizza" for the Paizo crew. We'll do it up right. :)

If at all possible let me know, and I'll do what I can. :)

RPG Superstar 2012

flash_cxxi wrote:
taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?
It's like the donkey-dragon babies in Shrek!

Dronkeys...

Only these would be Sebasteroths... or maybe Sharians?

Shambling Shebasteroths!

The Exchange

taig wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
taig wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Now I can't get the image of a Half Dragon Bella Sera Pony out of my mind. 8?
It's like the donkey-dragon babies in Shrek!

Dronkeys...

Only these would be Sebasteroths... or maybe Sharians?

Shambling Shebasteroths!

How about Nameless Abominations of Nature!

Spoiler:
Those poor little Shebastards.


flash_ccxi wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)
OK that is just creepy...

Yeah, creepy.....

Scarab Sages

flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_ccxi wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)
OK that is just creepy...
Yeah, creepy.....

Creeeepy....


flash_cxxi wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_ccxi wrote:
flash_xxxx wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
it seems I'm too useless for anything else but... :|
I know something you're good for.....8)
OK that is just creepy...
Yeah, creepy.....

Creeeepy....

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPY............

The Exchange

Post Apocolypse

Scarab Sages

Creeeepy....


Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!


Post Office


Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

You know with a little make up, a new hairstyle, and a polymorph spell you could be kinda cute.

The Exchange

MoorLackey wrote:
Post Office

Go Postal


Not that inoccent. wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

You know with a little make up, a new hairstyle, and a polymorph spell you could be kinda cute.

Thanks, you're not too much of a b#*@#, yourself.


Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

Have I had too much rum, or is Sebastian's Stepsister hawt?

*hic*


Postnasal drip.


Salty Jack wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

Have I had too much rum, or is Sebastian's Stepsister hawt?

*hic*

Yes.


Salty Jack wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

Have I had too much rum, or is Sebastian's Stepsister hawt?

*hic*

Oh, I'm always this beyootiful, baby!

Just ask Lumpy and June Cleaver and one of the Flashes.


Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Not that inoccent. wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

You know with a little make up, a new hairstyle, and a polymorph spell you could be kinda cute.
Thanks, you're not too much of a b#@%*, yourself.

Ah.. the ugly skank thing is just jealous that the last time I got some I didn't have to pay a drunk, blind, midget with leprosy for it.


Not that inoccent. wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Not that inoccent. wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

You know with a little make up, a new hairstyle, and a polymorph spell you could be kinda cute.
Thanks, you're not too much of a b#@%*, yourself.
Ah.. the ugly skank thing is just jealous that the last time I got some I didn't have to pay a drunk, blind, midget with leprosy for it.

Don't be talking about Spanky that way, honey!


begins to sing

I feel pretty.
Oh so pretty.

The Exchange

Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Salty Jack wrote:
Sebastian's Ugly Stepsister wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Post Apocolypse

Post apocalipstick, baby!

Have I had too much rum, or is Sebastian's Stepsister hawt?

*hic*

Oh, I'm always this beyootiful, baby!

Just ask Lumpy and June Cleaver and one of the Flashes.

Flash!! Dude, you got some 'splaining to do.

5,351 to 5,400 of 20,968 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards