Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

5,151 to 5,200 of 20,968 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>

David Fryer wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Meow. The children won't leave me alone! Meow.
You asked for it.

I can't help being so damn cute. I'm even Bulmahn approved you know. Meow.


Major Monogram wrote:
I still think you should have given the kitten a cool name like Monogram.

or Carl!


Carl The Annoying Intern wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
I still think you should have given the kitten a cool name like Monogram.
or Carl!

How many times do I have to tell you, Carl just isn't cool.


You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!


Major Monogram wrote:
Carl The Annoying Intern wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
I still think you should have given the kitten a cool name like Monogram.
or Carl!
How many times do I have to tell you, Carl just isn't cool.

Oh really, can you work the camera? Do you know what all the buttons do?


Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!

You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.


Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.

Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.


Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.

Already on it sir. Stupid internship for college credit.


Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.
Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.

I would if she and the wife would let me. :)


Carl The Annoying Intern wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.
Already on it sir. Stupid internship for college credit.

I heard that Carl.


Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.
Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.

From now on you will be Agent P.C. Here is your secret agent hat. We are still wrking on finding you a nemesis. Hey Carl, is the Regurgitator out of prison yet?


And now everyone is gone again. This is all your fault Carl.


Let there be....another Shadow Post


I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!


Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
Major Monogram wrote:
Paizo the Kitten wrote:
You guys are just jealous.... Paizo is The. Best. Name. EVAH!
You don't even know how to spell. Carl, have this recruit report for basic training immediately. And find him a nemesis.
Do you get to sleep curled up next to Solnes' breast? Nope, didn't think so. I win. Meow.
From now on you will be Agent P.C. Here is your secret agent hat. We are still wrking on finding you a nemesis. Hey Carl, is the Regurgitator out of prison yet?

You sir, have issues. That's cool though, I have boobs to play with. Prrrrrrrrrrrrrretty ones. I would accept maybe a hot chesty nemesis.

The Exchange

Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!

Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?

Dark Archive

Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
Let there be....another Shadow Post

Which, ironically, turned out to be a shadow post itself.


Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!
Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?

I haven't even been able to make Perry ze Platypus disappear. What makes you think I can fix that mess?


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
Let there be....another Shadow Post

Hey buddy! Down here. Could you spill a lil more mead outa that tankard you got... I'm getting thirsty.


Besides, I love the irony of a civil discussion" being so uncivil.

Spoiler:
It is civil, if you agree with the athiests.

The Exchange

Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!
Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?
I haven't even been able to make Perry ze Platypus disappear. What makes you think I can fix that mess?

Oh well.... I guess we'll just have to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.


Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!
Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?
I haven't even been able to make Perry ze Platypus disappear. What makes you think I can fix that mess?
Oh well.... I guess we'll just have to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

If you do that then I get their souls! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!


You had to go and give him ideas, didn't you.

The Exchange

Sebastian's True Identity wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!
Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?
I haven't even been able to make Perry ze Platypus disappear. What makes you think I can fix that mess?
Oh well.... I guess we'll just have to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
If you do that then I get their souls! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not to sound calous, but I couldn't care less. Besides, some of 'em don't even believe in souls. ;)

The Exchange

That's it for me, gonna go lay down.


Moorluck wrote:
Sebastian's True Identity wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Dr. Heinz Doofenschmertz wrote:
I have done it! I have mastered the ability to make posts invisible!
Cool! Can you make the Pet Shop disapper?
I haven't even been able to make Perry ze Platypus disappear. What makes you think I can fix that mess?
Oh well.... I guess we'll just have to nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
If you do that then I get their souls! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Not to sound calous, but I couldn't care less. Besides, some of 'em don't even believe in souls. ;)

That will only mae the irony more delicious.

Dark Archive

Moorluck

Spoiler:
I always tell peoleI would rather die as a Christian in n athiest world then die as an athiest in a Christian world. In the onecase I will never know better, but in thother case, I am screwed.

Dark Archive

And he said it was beginners luck.


David Fryer wrote:
And he said it was beginners luck.

that's what she said

Dark Archive

Says the old dead wood.


appear


Yikes! Late for class! :(

Dark Archive

Hello? Hello? Hello?


Freehold DM...MAKE UP!!!! Pilder ON!

Hit Die of the Day: D10- Running a Scion game tonight!

Quote of the Day: "Fight fire with Arthur!" The Tick

Spell I Wish I Could Cast Today: Similacrum so I could take a third job and have even MORE money while maintaining my current social calendar!

Class Ability I Wish I Had Today: Tongue of the Sun and Moon(Monk) so I could better communicate with some of my members!

Dark Archive

3d33 ⇒ (32, 1, 20) = 53

Liberty's Edge

Sigh... FaWTL passed away and already it's son is 1/5 through it's life.

*sniff* Kids grow up so fast nowadays.


The Funeral March begins playing in the background

Dark Archive

When this is the worst that people can find to complain about, I think the kitten is doing a good job.


....

Scarab Sages

That's easy for you to say.


Mmmm....brainnnnsss


David Fryer wrote:
...I think the kitten is doing a good job.

Kitty?!? Me chop, burn?


Little bastards.


Come see the violence inherent in the system.


Mmmm....violence. Sometimes it can be a turn on.


This is insane.


What did you call me?


I think he called you a has-been meatbag.

Scarab Sages

Make tonight’s dinner something special, with a little help from Hungry Jack®.


Mmmm....pancakes

5,151 to 5,200 of 20,968 << first < prev | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards