Congratulations Paizo!


Lost Omens Campaign Setting General Discussion

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

You made! You have completed a cycle of rigor and pain while giving birth to the best RPG on the market! Thank you so much for your labor and zeal for us fans and soon-to-be-believers. Welcome home! Be proud of your struggles and endeavors. We appreciate your time and hope you find solace in being with those that care about you most.

Thank you!


I'll echo this sentiment. I've been giddy as a schoolgirl the last six days. This Sunday, our DM informed us that we won't be updating our RotRL characters until we reach the end of the current adventure. So I spent the entire game session talking about what my paladin could be doing, if only he were an actual PF paladin...

I'm so psyched that I'm putting together a one-shot adventure to run this Sunday while Dave is off galavanting in Seattle.

Dark Archive

Shadowborn wrote:

I spent the entire game session talking about what my paladin could be doing, if only he were an actual PF paladin...

I'm so psyched that I'm putting together a one-shot adventure to run this Sunday while Dave is off galavanting in Seattle.

I was just feeling surly because I was silly and didn't pre-order a copy...made that much worse by certain players sending me pics of their newly arrived gem on my phone...ungrateful bunch. You all have fun while I am away.... ;)

LT

Grand Lodge

Played in my first Society game tonight using Pathfinder rules! It rocked, well except when in combat and I never rolled above an 8... but that was just bad dice luck.

Playing a Chelaxian Cleric of Abadar with the Earth and Travel domains. Come to a place and get hit with Entangle. I manage to break the Entangle and pop my Agile Feet Domain power and fly across the terrain with no problem at all. It was awesome.

The Acid Dart would have been useful had I rolled above an 8...

Healing Burst was a big hit.

All in all the new version was a BLAST to play. Makes me realize that 3.5 was fun, but Pathfinder is AWESOME!


Longtooth wrote:


I was just feeling surly because I was silly and didn't pre-order a copy...made that much worse by certain players sending me pics of their newly arrived gem on my phone...ungrateful bunch. You all have fun while I am away.... ;)

LT

Surly, you? Never...

I know I'll have fun. I've got ten pre-generated characters ready to go, with backgrounds. Granted, they're all sitting in cells in Nidal awaiting execution, but if they do a certain favor for the ruling power...

Paizo Employee CEO

Zuxius wrote:

You made! You have completed a cycle of rigor and pain while giving birth to the best RPG on the market! Thank you so much for your labor and zeal for us fans and soon-to-be-believers. Welcome home! Be proud of your struggles and endeavors. We appreciate your time and hope you find solace in being with those that care about you most.

Thank you!

Hey Zuxius:

My group opened a bottle of your Varisian brew yesterday in a toast to the new game. Thanks much for brewing such an amazing beer!

-Lisa

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hey Zuxius:

My group opened a bottle of your Varisian brew yesterday in a toast to the new game. Thanks much for brewing such an amazing beer!

-Lisa

That is truly fantastic! I love people who like what I do! Next year Lisa, my brews will BLOW-YOUR-MIND! I have got some amazing stuff coming! Heck, I'll double the number I will bring too!

Dark Archive

Longtooth wrote:
Shadowborn wrote:

I spent the entire game session talking about what my paladin could be doing, if only he were an actual PF paladin...

I'm so psyched that I'm putting together a one-shot adventure to run this Sunday while Dave is off galavanting in Seattle.

I was just feeling surly because I was silly and didn't pre-order a copy...made that much worse by certain players sending me pics of their newly arrived gem on my phone...ungrateful bunch. You all have fun while I am away.... ;)

LT

Hehe, my friends (most of who are DMs; what does that tell of me?) want to take a look at my copy, because they haven't yet ordered theirs (my players haven't yet, either).

You *have* ordered your copy by now, right? ;)

(if you haven't, I'll send a Pit Fiend to your place with an envelope containing dozens of pictures of me dancing around the book... NAKED!)

Paizo Employee CEO

Zuxius wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hey Zuxius:

My group opened a bottle of your Varisian brew yesterday in a toast to the new game. Thanks much for brewing such an amazing beer!

-Lisa

That is truly fantastic! I love people who like what I do! Next year Lisa, my brews will BLOW-YOUR-MIND! I have got some amazing stuff coming! Heck, I'll double the number I will bring too!

Very much looking forward to tasting them. I don't normally drink beer nowadays, having switched to being a wine lover, but your brews are so good that I made an exception and I am sure glad I did. You have real talent sir. Real talent.

-Lisa


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Zuxius wrote:

That is truly fantastic! I love people who like what I do! Next year Lisa, my brews will BLOW-YOUR-MIND! I have got some amazing stuff coming! Heck, I'll double the number I will bring too!

Zuxius, I think you should triple your load next year :) Btw, did we have some plans about finnish beer, my memeories are little hazy about details...

Liberty's Edge

Asgetrion wrote:

(if you haven't, I'll send a Pit Fiend to your place with an envelope containing dozens of pictures of me dancing around the book... NAKED!)

Please. Don't. Say.

Nevermind, once the box is opened, it can't be closed again. That is one bald-headed, bearded, dwarf vision that I will never burn out of my brain.

Punished... Even though I already ordered my copy. ;-)

Dark Archive

Asgetrion wrote:


You *have* ordered your copy by now, right? ;)

(if you haven't, I'll send a Pit Fiend to your place with an envelope containing dozens of pictures of me dancing around the book... NAKED!)

Ummm...yes I have *looking nervous* or at least I will definately get on that right now....lol

Dark Archive

Dark Minstrel wrote:


Nevermind, once the box is opened, it can't be closed again. That is one bald-headed, bearded, dwarf vision that I will never burn out of my brain.

Punished... Even though I already ordered my copy. ;-)

Oh...awwww...eewwww....I'll take your word for it...I definately don't need to see that.

Dark Archive

Dark Minstrel wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:

(if you haven't, I'll send a Pit Fiend to your place with an envelope containing dozens of pictures of me dancing around the book... NAKED!)

Please. Don't. Say.

Nevermind, once the box is opened, it can't be closed again. That is one bald-headed, bearded, dwarf vision that I will never burn out of my brain.

Punished... Even though I already ordered my copy. ;-)

A bald-headed, bearded and TATTOOED Chelaxian dwarf with glowing eyes! Totally NAKED! And chanting prayers to Asmodeus while dancing around the book! :D

(alright, you've been punished, so I'm stopping now... the Pit Fiend already fled screaming into the deeper vaults -- I guess the sight was too vile even for such as him!)

Liberty's Edge

Thanks for ending the punishment. Next time I'll take the flogging!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Congrats on a great product!

Contributor

Great job Paizo. Best. Book. Ever.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Longtooth wrote:
Dark Minstrel wrote:


Nevermind, once the box is opened, it can't be closed again. That is one bald-headed, bearded, dwarf vision that I will never burn out of my brain.

Punished... Even though I already ordered my copy. ;-)

Oh...awwww...eewwww....I'll take your word for it...I definately don't need to see that.

Could we have somehow taken something so good as the Pathfinder release and tarnished that with visions of dancing - bald-headed, bearded, dwarf vision, burning out your brain - dwarf men?

Dark Archive

Darrin Drader wrote:
Great job Paizo. Best. Book. Ever.

It truly is -- I can't remember the last time I was so excited about D&D (and although you can't see it, I'm still dancing ... and NAKED!)

Dark Archive

Krome wrote:

Played in my first Society game tonight using Pathfinder rules! It rocked, well except when in combat and I never rolled above an 8... but that was just bad dice luck.

Playing a Chelaxian Cleric of Abadar with the Earth and Travel domains. Come to a place and get hit with Entangle. I manage to break the Entangle and pop my Agile Feet Domain power and fly across the terrain with no problem at all. It was awesome.

The Acid Dart would have been useful had I rolled above an 8...

Healing Burst was a big hit.

All in all the new version was a BLAST to play. Makes me realize that 3.5 was fun, but Pathfinder is AWESOME!

I was sorry to hear about your driving thing falling through, but look on the bright side--

You get to play with us again tomorrow night!!!!

Did I mention that Chelaxian Clerics rock? Too bad you only worship Abadar, not Asmodeus. Oh, well. You will probably come around sooner or later. If I can make a Gnome Druid see the light of Asmodeus in the span of five minutes, I think I can bring your character into the fold eventually...

And, of course, Congratulations to Paizo on making THE MOST IMPORTANT advancement to gaming that I have seen in my humble 28 years of playing. You guys really are the best.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Asgetrion wrote:
Darrin Drader wrote:
Great job Paizo. Best. Book. Ever.
It truly is -- I can't remember the last time I was so excited about D&D (and although you can't see it, I'm still dancing ... and NAKED!)

I'm some how becoming less excited. I am starting a new email game soon, so maybe I can be excited.

Liberty's Edge

Yeah! Great Job Paizo!

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber
Lisa Stevens wrote:


Very much looking forward to tasting them. I don't normally drink beer nowadays, having switched to being a wine lover, but your brews are so good that I made an exception and I am sure glad I did. You have real talent sir. Real talent.

-Lisa

Man, and those brews were amateur in comparison to these! I can't wait to deliver the goods. Feels like PaizoCon is next week too.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber
Cormac wrote:


Zuxius, I think you should triple your load next year :) Btw, did we have some plans about finnish beer, my memeories are little hazy about details...

Yes, I believe there was mail involved. You were going to send some of your favorite beers so I could figure out what it is you like...and perhaps make them when I start my lager season.

Just three months away, yippe!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Zuxius wrote:
Cormac wrote:


Zuxius, I think you should triple your load next year :) Btw, did we have some plans about finnish beer, my memeories are little hazy about details...

Yes, I believe there was mail involved. You were going to send some of your favorite beers so I could figure out what it is you like...and perhaps make them when I start my lager season.

Just three months away, yippe!

Sounds cool :) I need your address though, if you send it to me jani_vaara[at]hotmail[not_comma]com I'll pick up some of my favorites and send them to you. This begins to sound interesting...

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

Email sent! Yes my Finnish friend. We shall exchange "things".

Silver Crusade

Yes, indeed. Congratulations are in order for Lisa, Erik, Jason and all of Paizo! Twice you were faced with losing the license that allowed you to produce your core products, and twice you have turned it around and created better products in the end. Congratulations on your success, and thank you for the effort and the games that came from it.

Dark Archive

Abbigail the Glass wrote:
Asgetrion wrote:
Darrin Drader wrote:
Great job Paizo. Best. Book. Ever.
It truly is -- I can't remember the last time I was so excited about D&D (and although you can't see it, I'm still dancing ... and NAKED!)
I'm some how becoming less excited. I am starting a new email game soon, so maybe I can be excited.

Ah, but you haven't even seen the pictures... ;)

(That damned Pit Fiend is still hiding from me)


We played Pathfinder ALL FREAKING WEEKEND!

Our characters are level 5!

I want to tell you all about my awesome Sun Elf Cleric of Sune who wields a whip and channel energy like a mo-fo!!!!!!

SO HAPPY!

THANK YOU PAIZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asgetrion wrote:
(That damned Pit Fiend is still hiding from me)

o_O


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Ditto on Zuxius feelings and congratz!!!

The Exchange

Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

Next years beer is shaping up quite nicely. I think Irish and British will be the thing. However, a whole host of Lagers are yet to be brewed. One cannot say.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Lost Omens Campaign Setting / General Discussion / Congratulations Paizo! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.