Additional feats


Rules Questions


I just noticed the extra feats, as in feats at every odd level. Does anyone know if the feats at every odd level apply to monsters also?

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
concerro wrote:
I just noticed the extra feats, as in feats at every odd level. Does anyone know if the feats at every odd level apply to monsters also?

The ukobach (PF25 p. 86) is a 5 HD outsider with 3 feats, so it seems to apply.


delabarre wrote:
concerro wrote:
I just noticed the extra feats, as in feats at every odd level. Does anyone know if the feats at every odd level apply to monsters also?
The ukobach (PF25 p. 86) is a 5 HD outsider with 3 feats, so it seems to apply.

What is PF?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
concerro wrote:
delabarre wrote:
concerro wrote:
I just noticed the extra feats, as in feats at every odd level. Does anyone know if the feats at every odd level apply to monsters also?
The ukobach (PF25 p. 86) is a 5 HD outsider with 3 feats, so it seems to apply.
What is PF?

It's the Adventure Path.

The oddd level feats applies to monsters, as demonstrated by the bouns bestiary and bestiary preview, both available free here!

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Rules Questions / Additional feats All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.