More questions to reduce thread count...


Rules Questions


1) Quivering Palm: I assume this class feature can only be used with an unarmed attack?

2) Cleric Aus: I assume the Auras level is equal to the cleric's class level.

3) If 2) is correct, I assume a Paladins/Cleric levels of a multiclass character's Aura stacks?

4) Companion Animals Tabe (p.86): The natural AC bonus: cumulative or total bonus?

and finally:

5) Channel Energy: Cleric class level and Paladin level stacks for a multiclass Cleric/Paladin?

Thanx for answering. PErhaps more if a read on...

Grand Lodge

Beastman wrote:
1) Quivering Palm: I assume this class feature can only be used with an unarmed attack?

It can also be used with a weapon enhanced with the ki focus quality.

Beastman wrote:
2) Cleric Aus: I assume the Auras level is equal to the cleric's class level.

As it says in the detect <alignment> table on p 266., yes.

Beastman wrote:
3) If 2) is correct, I assume a Paladins/Cleric levels of a multiclass character's Aura stacks?

As far as I can tell, you just take the highest result. I could see you stacking cleric and paladin class levels, though. Note that a paladin only has a particularly powerful aura of good, not of good and of law; and that a cleric has a particularly powerful aura corresponding to his deity's alignment, not his own.

Beastman wrote:
4) Companion Animals Tabe (p.86): The natural AC bonus: cumulative or total bonus?

Total bonus. Also, the table is on p. 52 as far as I can see.

Beastman wrote:

and finally:

5) Channel Energy: Cleric class level and Paladin level stacks for a multiclass Cleric/Paladin?

You know, I'm not sure that they do. I don't have a clear answer for this one, I'm afraid.


I didn't really want to make a whole new thread for this so I thought I'd ask here does anyone know how much damage the Dragon Bite that the Dragon Disciple has is supposed to do? It does not say.

Thanks

Scarab Sages

Beastman wrote:


5) Channel Energy: Cleric class level and Paladin level stacks for a multiclass Cleric/Paladin?

Thanx for answering. PErhaps more if a read on...

This is covered in this thread. In short, no, they do not. The Cleric and Paladin have separate uses and dice worth of Channel Energy.

Your God of Knowledge,
Nethys


Command13 wrote:

I didn't really want to make a whole new thread for this so I thought I'd ask here does anyone know how much damage the Dragon Bite that the Dragon Disciple has is supposed to do? It does not say.

Thanks

As far as I can tell, it's meant to be the standard bite damage for a creature that size (1d4 for Med creatures, 1d6 for Large, 1d3 for small).

The Exchange

Command13 wrote:

I didn't really want to make a whole new thread for this so I thought I'd ask here does anyone know how much damage the Dragon Bite that the Dragon Disciple has is supposed to do? It does not say.

Thanks

My guess is it would compare to the bite attack the barbarian can choose as one of his rage powers.


Yeah that makes sense, thank you.

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Rules Questions / More questions to reduce thread count... All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.