Dark & Stormy Knights™


Off-Topic Discussions

101 to 150 of 1,881 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Where are Star, Shimmer, and Shine?


Tiny Tina wrote:
Where are Star, Shimmer, and Shine?

Who? I don't think I know them. Do they like to dance too? *giggle*

Come and dance with me!


celestial nymph wrote:
Well you can carry me around anytime, hon she says with a not at all innocent smile and a wink

"My pleasure, ma'am," he says with a grin as he deftly props the tray on his shoulder and lifts her up onto it. "You and your sisters look like you could use a refill anyway!" as they head back to the bar for some more shots.


Jack Hammer wrote:
celestial nymph wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
celestial nymph wrote:

*Ends up with an armful of Muffy as she falls against him*

Well, hello handsome. Was there something you wanted?

"Well - you do look like you could fit quite nicely on my tray," he says with a sort of innocent smile.
Well you can carry me around anytime, hon she says with a not at all innocent smile and a wink
yep...golems

Shush you! :P


celestial nymph wrote:
As long as nobody gets grabby without their permission they aren't using their blinding beauty. At least for now. :)

Duly noted :)


Tiny Tina wrote:
Where are Star, Shimmer, and Shine?

Watch out for them. I heard they have a virus.


lynora-Jill wrote:
Tiny Tina wrote:
Where are Star, Shimmer, and Shine?

Who? I don't think I know them. Do they like to dance too? *giggle*

Come and dance with me!

Okay. Where's the pole?


We are here!


Tiny Tina wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
Tiny Tina wrote:
Where are Star, Shimmer, and Shine?

Who? I don't think I know them. Do they like to dance too? *giggle*

Come and dance with me!

Okay. Where's the pole?

Poles are in the VIP section in the limo.

Liberty's Edge

Isn't it time to get this lot back to the clubhouse?


Why do you need a pole?

*watches Tiny Tina start dancing*

Oh, I get it. Hey, that's kinda handy when you start getting a little off balance from drinking too much.

What was I saying? Oh yeah, I need another jello shot.


Devlyn makes it back to the bar and gets the fey sisters their next salvo of jello shots. Convincing some of the more inebriated gents that Muffy is actually not what they ordered is a little tricky, but he doesn't hurt anybody's feelings overly much... :)

"How's the view up there?"


Cultist of Jack wrote:
Isn't it time to get this lot back to the clubhouse?

I hear there's construction going on but we've been getting ready to hit the road.

What's the use of a rolling party if you don't roll?

Load 'em up! We're heading to the Clubhouse!

The bus limo and service vehicles get filled quickly and the caravan heads off.


The Dalesman wrote:

Devlyn makes it back to the bar and gets the fey sisters their next salvo of jello shots. Convincing some of the more inebriated gents that Muffy is actually not what they ordered is a little tricky, but he doesn't hurt anybody's feelings overly much... :)

"How's the view up there?"

"Oh, I'd say the view is pretty good up here, handsome."

*downs another jello shot*
"I like this party."


The Dalesman wrote:

Devlyn makes it back to the bar and gets the fey sisters their next salvo of jello shots. Convincing some of the more inebriated gents that Muffy is actually not what they ordered is a little tricky, but he doesn't hurt anybody's feelings overly much... :)

"How's the view up there?"

"Not as good as the view over here."


switch party posts to Angry Jack Cult thread


The Seductress wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:

Devlyn makes it back to the bar and gets the fey sisters their next salvo of jello shots. Convincing some of the more inebriated gents that Muffy is actually not what they ordered is a little tricky, but he doesn't hurt anybody's feelings overly much... :)

"How's the view up there?"

"Not as good as the view over here."

**Dalesman sense is tingling again** :)

Whoops - porting over :)


BRAINS!!!


Alaina and Serafina trot off the volleyball court and grab some Dark & Stormies from Acme.

Good game girls!

Alaina takes a healthy swallow. Serafina a smaller one, then grimaces.

Wow a little strong!

Alaina smiles

You'll get used to them.


Evil Monkey lounges and takes in the view

Much nicer from this angle


... wrote:

Alaina and Serafina trot off the volleyball court and grab some Dark & Stormies from Acme.

Good game girls!

Alaina takes a healthy swallow. Serafina a smaller one, then grimaces.

Wow a little strong!

Alaina smiles

You'll get used to them.

Just be careful about drinking them to fast. That's what I did at first. Ended up out cold.


Serafina smiles

I'll take it easy. Hey, anyone hot? I'm all sandy too..

Looks over at the pool filled with fiendish dryads and nymphs

Anyone for a quick dip?


Serafina wrote:

Serafina smiles

I'll take it easy. Hey, anyone hot? I'm all sandy too..

Looks over at the pool filled with fiendish dryads and nymphs

Anyone for a quick dip?

Sure! I....

Oh.

*looks discouraged*

Someone cut the straps on all my bikini tops. So I guess no swimming for me.


lynora-Jill wrote:
Serafina wrote:

Serafina smiles

I'll take it easy. Hey, anyone hot? I'm all sandy too..

Looks over at the pool filled with fiendish dryads and nymphs

Anyone for a quick dip?

Sure! I....

Oh.

*looks discouraged*

Someone cut the straps on all my bikini tops. So I guess no swimming for me.

Who would do a thing like that?

Spoiler:
... hides borg cutting attachment ...


There is a rustling sound from Ambrosia's cabana as Devlyn comes out and stretches. When he lets out a slight growl, he stops and looks at his outstretched hand. He's apparently in his larger, hybrid weretiger form - which is good since his fur is the only thing preserving even the hint of modesty as he realizes that other folks are still about. ;)

"Um - whoopsy. Mornin' folks," as he grabs a towel and deftly cinches it around his waist.


lynora-Jill wrote:


*looks discouraged*

Someone cut the straps on all my bikini tops. So I guess no swimming for me.

Serafina looks at the pool

Well, it looks like the swimmers already in have no bikinis on. I'm willing to go commando if you are!

Serafina unsnaps her skull and crossbones top, shimmies out of her bottom and runs to the pool, cannonballing in


Alaina shrugs

Ah well, when in Jacktopia, do as the Jack's do ..

Also strips out of bikini and dives in


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:

There is a rustling sound from Ambrosia's cabana as Devlyn comes out and stretches. When he lets out a slight growl, he stops and looks at his outstretched hand. He's apparently in his larger, hybrid weretiger form - which is good since his fur is the only thing preserving even the hint of modesty as he realizes that other folks are still about. ;)

"Um - whoopsy. Mornin' folks," as he grabs a towel and deftly cinches it around his waist.

Trying so hard not to picture Tony the Tiger right now.:)

Morning, Devlyn.


Alaina, the Fire Flower wrote:

Alaina shrugs

Ah well, when in Jacktopia, do as the Jack's do ..

Also strips out of bikini and dives in

Well, I guess there's no harm in it.

Strips and jumps in the pool with the others.


Sorry folks, gotta run to work, catch you later!

Serafina and Alaina begin setting up a chicken fight with two fiendish adversaries.


... begins disintergrating all the discarded swimwear and clothing ...


lynora-Jill wrote:

Trying so hard not to picture Tony the Tiger right now.:)

Your efforts are appreciated - and I'll refrain from Tony's tagline considering what Devlyn's most likely been doing :)

Does the fact that he's a white tiger help? The cover for Slaves of the Moon is pretty close - minus the blood, of course ;P

Morning, Devlyn.

"Morning, LJ. When did we get the clothing-optional convention in the pool? Not that I'm complaining in the least, mind you," he says with a smile.


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:


"Morning, LJ. When did we get the clothing-optional convention in the pool. Not that I'm complaining in the least, mind you," he says with a smile.

Swims over to the side of the pool to talk.

"Well, I was feeling kinda down about all my suits being destroyed, and since Evil Monkey's bevy had already decided that the pool was clothing optional, we decided to do likewise."


lynora-Jill wrote:
Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:


"Morning, LJ. When did we get the clothing-optional convention in the pool. Not that I'm complaining in the least, mind you," he says with a smile.

Swims over to the side of the pool to talk.

"Well, I was feeling kinda down about all my suits being destroyed, and since Evil Monkey's bevy had already decided that the pool was clothing optional, we decided to do likewise."

Noting that Ambrosia is still sleeping off last nights activities, Devlyn sits down in a chair at the pool edge.

"Yeah. It's funny how suits just don't last long around here. Maybe we should look into some self-repairing bikinis for you? That way, everybody's happy," He says with a chuckle.


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:


Noting that Ambrosia is still sleeping off last nights activities, Devlyn sits down in a chair at the pool edge.

"Yeah. It's funny how suits just don't last long around here. Maybe we should look into some self-repairing bikinis for you? That way, everybody's happy," He says with a chuckle.

"That's a great idea. I'll have to see if I can find some of those to order after I'm done with my swim."

With that she goes back to swimming and soon gets caught up in a splashing war with some of the fiendish dryads.


Devlyn heads over to one of the buses, opens a compartment and pulls out some red lifeguard trunks and a whistle, then goes behind it to change...and change back :)

Now properly attired, he pops back to the cabana for his Security shirt, then parks himself poolside in case anybody needs rescuing. ;D


Devlyn blows the whistle on two of the dryads on the other side of the pool.

"You two - over here," he calls out over the commotion, as he motions them over to him with his finger.

"If you think for one second you're going to do that in this pool - you need to be closer so everyone can see it. Carry on." ;P


*slides into pool*
*begins humming 'Jaws'*
*causes the ladies to squeal*


Slip and Slaad wrote:
Now you can jump in and 'save' one of them... ;p

Just waiting for the call :)

(Spins whistle cord around index finger as he walks the pool's edge vigilantly.)


*Flies in, lands in pool causes wave, gets out of pool*

That was fun.
*Opens dragon-sized Dark & Stormy*


The Dalesman wrote:
Slip and Slaad wrote:

*slides into pool*

*begins humming 'Jaws'*
*causes the ladies to squeal*
Very Nice :)

Now you can jump in and 'save' one of them... ;p


Dragonborn Jack wrote:

*Flies in, lands in pool causes wave, gets out of pool*

That was fun.
*Opens dragon-sized Dark & Stormy*

"Easy, big guy. Let's try not to damage the fine art on display here, neh?" :)


Slip and Slaad wrote:
Now you can jump in and 'save' one of them... ;p

Just waiting for the call :)

(Spins whistle cord around index finger as he walks the pool's edge vigilantly.)


The Dalesman wrote:
Dragonborn Jack wrote:

*Flies in, lands in pool causes wave, gets out of pool*

That was fun.
*Opens dragon-sized Dark & Stormy*

"Easy, big guy. Let's try not to damage the fine art on display here, neh?" :)

I made sure not to land on any of them, and I think one of them pulled out a boogie board when she saw me. Though I have no idea where she pulled from...


Dragonborn Jack wrote:
I made sure not to land on any of them, and I think one of them pulled out a boogie board when she saw me. Though I have no idea where she pulled from...

"Some things should not be questioned - merely accepted," he says with a wink.

[EDIT]: And now that I've fixed my avatars for the last several posts... I'm just not gettin' the hang of this! ;D[/EDIT]


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
Dragonborn Jack wrote:
I made sure not to land on any of them, and I think one of them pulled out a boogie board when she saw me. Though I have no idea where she pulled from...

"Some things should not be questioned - merely accepted," he says with a wink.

[EDIT]: And now that I've fixed my avatars for the last several posts... I'm just not gettin' the hang of this! ;D[/EDIT]

This is your first alias isn't it? You'll get used to it. I have to go back and change the alias every now and then too.


Dragonborn Jack wrote:
This is your first alias isn't it? You'll get used to it. I have to go back and change the alias every now and then too.

Yeppers. At least I've caught most of them before the one hour limit hit. :)


Devlyn, Jack o' Nine Dales wrote:
Dragonborn Jack wrote:
This is your first alias isn't it? You'll get used to it. I have to go back and change the alias every now and then too.

Yeppers. At least I've caught most of them before the one hour limit hit. :)

You should try a one-shot play-by-post. It helps. A one-on-one pbp will work too.

101 to 150 of 1,881 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Dark & Stormy Knights™ All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.