The political alias thread


Off-Topic Discussions

351 to 400 of 568 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Joe Sixpack wrote:
I thought she was French, and a woman. I hear they don't shave over there.

My daddy taught me to shave once!


Joe Biden wrote:
Joe Sixpack wrote:
I thought she was French, and a woman. I hear they don't shave over there.
My daddy taught me to shave once!

This is your chance to re-live a joyous childhood memory. Here use my machete.


¡Vive el llama!

Dark Archive

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:
This is your chance to re-live a joyous childhood memory. Here use my machete.

Oooh...thanks! Does this mean I get to be a world hero of the revolution, beloved by socialists, university professors, and clueless young people everywhere? Or do I still have to commit more crimes against humanity before I qualify?


Joe Biden wrote:
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:
This is your chance to re-live a joyous childhood memory. Here use my machete.
Oooh...thanks! Does this mean I get to be a world hero of the revolution, beloved by socialists, university professors, and clueless young people everywhere? Or do I still have to commit more crimes against humanity before I qualify?

Sadly, comrade, you will never be a position of enough power to commit the necessary revolutionary benevolences to qualify as a true hero. But lots of bloggers will still turn to you for filler material.


I'm a true hero!

At least, that's what my family tells me when I need cheering up.

Dark Archive

Hey! We have the same first name! What are the odds?


Joe Biden wrote:
Hey! We have the same first name! What are the odds?

I see you have modeled yourself on another Joe with an impressive mustache.

Dark Archive

No way! This is my "Magnum" look! He got all the chicks!

Liberty's Edge

Cultist of Obama wrote:
Dub'Ya wrote:
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:
Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
Zombie Guy wrote:
BRAINS!!!

Brains are already in short supply here, buddy. Stick around if you want, but if you stay, you'll probably starve.

Actually, Biden and Lieberman have big, juicy, succulent brains. Chat with them.

BIDEN? Come on now, even for politics this is too much of a lie.
Even bigger than "The war in Iraq has made the U.S.A. safer" line that me and Dick used?
Mr. Obama made us all safer by telling everyone everything is our fault and apologized to the world! Everybody will love us now! Yay! Yes we can... Yes we can....

Curls into ball with fingers in ears.

Liberty's Edge

Joe Biden wrote:
Barack invited me over for a beer last night! I had a Milwaukee's best!

Oh, good, not another of those wimpy Bud Lights.

Liberty's Edge

Joe Biden wrote:
Damn those town hall mobs! They make my head hurt.

You mean with their concealed weapons?

Liberty's Edge

Dub'Ya wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Magic Circle vs Evil might be a problem.
Ha! They are no match for my abilities. Last I heard they were still struggling to remove the Unhallow spell in that office.
Don't forget to remove the runes of stupidity from my chair while you're at it.

I think you have to be 3rd level or lower to notice any effects. Or maybe my Will save is just really high...

Dark Archive

Hey Barack! What do you think of that Kanye West guy?


President of the USA, B. Obama wrote:
Dub'Ya wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Don't forget to remove the runes of stupidity from my chair while you're at it.
I think you have to be 3rd level or lower to notice any effects. Or maybe my Will save is just really high...

**Smirks knowingly**

Ah, comrade, that's the beauty of those runes. Once they've gone to vork on you, you don't notice the effects any more. I should know, since I had them installed on my throne in the Kremlin a few years back ....

**Removes shirt before continuing to post**

By Lenin's beard, that never gets old!


Beer is going to get worse due to global warming! First hops, then us! We're all going to die due to global warming! AHHHHHH! *runs from thread in fear* Hope....change....

Dark Archive

Damn, and I just started homebrewing.


You mortals sure are fun to watch.


I have apparently tuned in the wrong sector. This looks like CNN to me.


CNN has prettier anchors.


Mmmm...anchors

Dark Archive

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!


Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?


This is why I like American Idol better.


Dick Cheney wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.


Dick Cheney wrote:

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

Hurry, hurry, shoot him again! Shoot him again!

{sees Biden perform kip-up and dust himself off} Darn him and his Hairplugs of Regeneration.


Dick Cheney wrote:

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

Cheney, you are an embarassment to the noble office of vice president. In fact, you aren't half the Dick that Nixon was.

Wait, that didn't come out right.


Pat Buchanan wrote:

Cheney, you are an embarassment to the noble office of vice president. In fact, you aren't half the Dick that Nixon was.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Are you a relative of Comrade Biden, Comrade? I thought he vas the one who made comments like that ....

Liberty's Edge

Vladimir 'Palin-Bane' Putin wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.

Hey! I like you all the time!


President of the USA, B. Obama wrote:
Vladimir 'Palin-Bane' Putin wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.
Hey! I like you all the time!

YOU LIE!

Dark Archive

President of the USA, B. Obama wrote:
Vladimir 'Palin-Bane' Putin wrote:


You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.
Hey! I like you all the time!

Hey, what about me Barack? Don't you like me? Barack?


I like you just fine Joe.

No...seriously!


I liked him better when he was a fellow SENATOR!

Dark Archive

Yeah, Barb, but now I'm VICE-PRESI...

SQUIRREL!!


Sen, Joe Wilson wrote:
President of the USA, B. Obama wrote:
Vladimir 'Palin-Bane' Putin wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.
Hey! I like you all the time!
YOU LIE!

When did you become a Senator, Mr. Congressman?

The Senate is reserved for true elites, like myself.


Joe Lieberman wrote:
The Senate is reserved for true elites, like myself.

Call me SENATOR!!!!!!!!!!!


Sen, Joe Wilson wrote:
President of the USA, B. Obama wrote:
Vladimir 'Palin-Bane' Putin wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

My party is sooo cool. We're the cool kids that everyone wants to be like. Why just the other day....

SQUIRREL!!!

I got it! I got it!

*aims*

*shoots Biden in the face*

An accident!

Or was it?

You know, comrade, there are moments when I kind of like you.
Hey! I like you all the time!
YOU LIE!

You stole my name and my schtick. George Bush is the liar, not Barack.


Hillary wrote:

I like you just fine Joe.

No...seriously!

You say that, but then you never call, you never write, you never come by anymore. Valarie misses the time we used to spend together, just the three of us.


Bush lied! Bush lied!


I never lied, all my speaches were fact-checked by Dick and Rummy.


The True Joe Wilson wrote:
Bush lied! Bush lied!

I thought that was the CIA???

Dark Archive

Hey, wow! Did you folks know that Iraq has lots of sand? It's like one big beach party!


Joe Biden wrote:
Hey, wow! Did you folks know that Iraq has lots of sand? It's like one big beach party!

You should go.

Be sure to bring your Speedo.

Heh... They'd find the weapons of mass destruction then, wouldn't they?


Dick Cheney wrote:

Be sure to bring your Speedo.

Heh... They'd find the weapons of mass destruction then, wouldn't they?

If Biden's running around in a speedo, nobody's finding nothing, 'cause they'll all be blinded by his preternaturally white skin.


Bush lied! Iraqis died! All the WMDs are bured in my backyard! Wait, did I say that last part out loud?

Dark Archive

I think I'll watch some football today.


I think I'll play some football today.


Joe Biden wrote:
I think I'll watch some football today.

Can I watch football with you?

I'm all alone...


Hillary wrote:
I think I'll play some football today.

With those giant cankles of yours you would be great on the offensive line. However, I always imagined you as a head coach, manipulating things from the sidelines.


Pat Buchanan wrote:
Hillary wrote:
I think I'll play some football today.
With those giant cankles of yours you would be great on the offensive line. However, I always imagined you as a head coach, manipulating things from the sidelines.

No way. I like the feeling of making grown men cry too much to sit on the sidelines.

351 to 400 of 568 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The political alias thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.