The political alias thread


Off-Topic Discussions

201 to 250 of 568 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dick Cheney wrote:
Eustace Q. Figg, Chairman WNC wrote:
King of Yunevrherdofus wrote:


Now please stop accusing my ally of trying to run the US into the ground and surrender to us. This thinly-veiled political argument is getting boring.

Oh the misfit elephant has much to answer for on that front as well, King Y. Don't think because I disagree with Hopey McChangeopants that Dubya gets a free ride. Your ally does have an audacity of scale that makes Dubya's efforts look like small potatoes. The deficit now has twelve zeros attached to it, and that's just the start.

Last time your party was in power, you put us on the fast train to a civil war. I somehow don't think the Whigs are in a good position to hand out criticism.

Laura wears a wig and she realy critical all the time.


Dick Cheney wrote:


Last time your party was in power, you put us on the fast train to a civil war. I somehow don't think the Whigs are in a good position to hand out criticism.

Tch. I merely resurrected the name of the party, not the policies. I would call myself a Libertarian, but those hacks have prostituted themselves once too often for my taste.

And as for criticism, 'Dick', how is your party doing these days? The elephant is feeling rather bruised after the drubbing the donkey gave it I take it. Any candidates for higher office not screwing around with women not their wives? Might as well change the letter behind your name to 'D' and be done with it. Or perhaps a merger to the American Republocrat Party.


Eustace Q. Figg, Chairman WNC wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:


Last time your party was in power, you put us on the fast train to a civil war. I somehow don't think the Whigs are in a good position to hand out criticism.

Tch. I merely resurrected the name of the party, not the policies. I would call myself a Libertarian, but those hacks have prostituted themselves once too often for my taste.

And as for criticism, 'Dick', how is your party doing these days? The elephant is feeling rather bruised after the drubbing the donkey gave it I take it. Any candidates for higher office not screwing around with women not their wives? Might as well change the letter behind your name to 'D' and be done with it. Or perhaps a merger to the American Republocrat Party.

I'll tell you the same thing I told Joe Biden once upon a time...

Spoiler:
Go f$~$ yourself.

Dark Archive

Dick Cheney wrote:
I'll tell you the same thing I told Joe Biden once upon a time...

Heh heh heh, that's tellin' 'em, Dick.

Here, have a jellybean.

Dark Archive

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!


Do me a favor, CALL ME SENATOR!!!


"Nucular"


The Authoritarian Follower wrote:
Cultist of Obama wrote:
I could change into a teleprompter for you since I heard yours broke down. Yes we can...yes we can....yes we can.....
No, comrade; you will look much better as a lampshade.

It doesn't matter what you Nazis do to me. Obama is going to heal me with free healthcare!!! YAY!!! Hope..... change.....

Liberty's Edge

Joe Biden wrote:

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!

Barry said stfu.


When are they gonna get a Che Guevara avvy pic here?


The Authoritarian Follower wrote:
Cultist of Obama wrote:
I could change into a teleprompter for you since I heard yours broke down. Yes we can...yes we can....yes we can.....
No, comrade; you will look much better as a lampshade.

I like your attitude. Have you thought about joining the Jacks?


Cultist of Obama wrote:


It doesn't matter what you Nazis do to me. Obama is going to heal me with free healthcare!!! YAY!!! Hope..... change.....

From the AP Newswire: Americans Overwhelmingly Favor Obama Health Care Plan.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
When are they gonna get a Che Guevara avvy pic here?

How many XP is a pregnant woman worth?


Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
When are they gonna get a Che Guevara avvy pic here?
How many XP is a pregnant woman worth?

25% less than a man.

Dark Archive

Heathansson wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!

Barry said stfu.

Barry wouldn't say that! He loves me. Don't you Barry?

....Barry?

...Come on now Barry, stop kidding around and tell this guy how much you love me.

Please?


Joe Biden wrote:
Heathansson wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!

Barry said stfu.

Barry wouldn't say that! He loves me. Don't you Barry?

....Barry?

...Come on now Barry, stop kidding around and tell this guy how much you love me.

Please?

I love you Joe! hope....change....


Joe Biden wrote:
Heathansson wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!

Barry said stfu.

Barry wouldn't say that! He loves me. Don't you Barry?

....Barry?

...Come on now Barry, stop kidding around and tell this guy how much you love me.

Please?

It's okay. The President never returns my phone calls either.

Liberty's Edge

Joe Lieberman wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:
Heathansson wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:

Hi, I'm Joe Biden. I'm the Vice President. Of the United States.

No, really! I am!

Barry said stfu.

Barry wouldn't say that! He loves me. Don't you Barry?

....Barry?

...Come on now Barry, stop kidding around and tell this guy how much you love me.

Please?

It's okay. The President never returns my phone calls either.

Cause nobody knows what the hell you are!


CALL ME SENATOR!!!


SENATOR Boxer wrote:

Call me, Senator.

But I don't have your number.


Joe Lieberman wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:

Call me, Senator.

But I don't have your number.

867-5309


Don't you little people dare mock me!!!! I'll have you know that I've verbally berrated generals, just for calling me Ma'am!!!!


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Don't you little people dare mock me!!!! I'll have you know that I've verbally berrated generals, just for calling me Ma'am!!!!

Want to go hunting?


The White House Press Corps wrote:
Cultist of Obama wrote:


It doesn't matter what you Nazis do to me. Obama is going to heal me with free healthcare!!! YAY!!! Hope..... change.....
From the AP Newswire: Americans Overwhelmingly Favor Obama Health Care Plan.

Or we can go with this new poll from the Washington Post that shows a little more 'lukewarminess' than 'overwhelming'.

Only time will tell on this one.


Dick Cheney wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Don't you little people dare mock me!!!! I'll have you know that I've verbally berrated generals, just for calling me Ma'am!!!!
Want to go hunting?

That's "Want to go hunting, SENATOR?", to you Dick!


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Don't you little people dare mock me!!!! I'll have you know that I've verbally berrated generals, just for calling me Ma'am!!!!
Want to go hunting?
That's "Want to go hunting, SENATOR?", to you Dick!

That's "That's "Want to go hunting, SENATOR?", to you, MR. VICE PRESIDENT" to you, b%&+!.

Unless you want me to start a war with the state of California.

Liberty's Edge

Dick Cheney wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Don't you little people dare mock me!!!! I'll have you know that I've verbally berrated generals, just for calling me Ma'am!!!!
Want to go hunting?
That's "Want to go hunting, SENATOR?", to you Dick!

That's "That's "Want to go hunting, SENATOR?", to you, MR. VICE PRESIDENT" to you, b@@&&.

Unless you want me to start a war with the state of California.

That's "'That's 'That's want to go hunting, senator,' to you, Vice President,' to you, Mr. former Vice President."

That works, right?


Au contraire. We keep our titles even when our terms expire. Dubya is still Mr. President to you.

(Sorry for using a French phrase.)

(Or is that a Freedom phrase?)


You tell 'em Dick. I got my rake ready, lets go brush some trim.

Liberty's Edge

Dick Cheney wrote:

Au contraire. We keep our titles even when our terms expire. Dubya is still Mr. President to you.

(Sorry for using a French phrase.)

(Or is that a Freedom phrase?)

I wasn't sure if that was only for presidents...


Dick Cheney wrote:
Unless you want me to start a war with the state of California.

Bring it on baldy! I'll drop kick you and your pace-maker into the next fiscal year. We Californians are real tough hombres.


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
Unless you want me to start a war with the state of California.
Bring it on baldy! I'll drop kick you and your pace-maker into the next fiscal year. We Californians are real tough hombres.

We'll do this then. I'll use my Halliburton money. You can use the California state budget.

I'll give you a head start.


Dick Cheney wrote:

You can use the California state budget.

Screw that! I'll just use my own personal fortune, acquired over many years of steali...I mean dedicated service to the people of the great state of California.


Somebody called me Senator once.


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:

You can use the California state budget.

Screw that! I'll just use my own personal fortune, acquired over many years of steali...I mean dedicated service to the people of the great state of California.

Geez, settled down, Babs honey.


Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:
SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:

You can use the California state budget.

Screw that! I'll just use my own personal fortune, acquired over many years of steali...I mean dedicated service to the people of the great state of California.

Geez, settled down, Babs.


Che get back to washing my limo, I don't pay you less than minimum wage to stand around talking.


Ernesto 'Che' Guevara wrote:

Geez, settled down, Babs honey.

I don't care how much of a hero you are, call me "Babs" again and I'll "Che" something off that'll leave you crying.


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
I don't care how much of a hero you are, call me "Babs" again and I'll "Che" something off that'll leave you crying.

{floats in sipping on an (floating) Old Fashioned through a straw} You tell'em Senator Boxer!

I like fiesty dames, broads with moxy... {telepathically gooses her caboose} RAWR!


BRAINS!!!


OK I'm going to need to see some ID folks


Eustace Q. Figg, Chairman WNC wrote:
The White House Press Corps wrote:
Cultist of Obama wrote:


It doesn't matter what you Nazis do to me. Obama is going to heal me with free healthcare!!! YAY!!! Hope..... change.....
From the AP Newswire: Americans Overwhelmingly Favor Obama Health Care Plan.

Or we can go with this new poll from the Washington Post that shows a little more 'lukewarminess' than 'overwhelming'.

Only time will tell on this one.

Stupid Washington Post doing their own poll like that. We already did a poll - we asked the Cultist and he..err..the results were overwhelmingly in favor of the plan. That's good enough for us!


BRAINS!!!


Zombie Guy wrote:
BRAINS!!!

Brains are already in short supply here, buddy. Stick around if you want, but if you stay, you'll probably starve.

Actually, Biden and Lieberman have big, juicy, succulent brains. Chat with them.


Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
Zombie Guy wrote:
BRAINS!!!

Brains are already in short supply here, buddy. Stick around if you want, but if you stay, you'll probably starve.

Actually, Biden and Lieberman have big, juicy, succulent brains. Chat with them.

BRAINS!!!


Demi-Lich H. Ross Perot wrote:
I like fiesty dames, broads with moxy... {telepathically gooses her caboose} RAWR!

Back off Perot! If I wanted to associate with an arrogant loser and presidential wannabe, I'd be hanging with Al Gore. At least he's still relevant.


People are only beginning to realize my genius.


SENATOR Boxer wrote:
Back off Perot! If I wanted to associate with an arrogant loser and presidential wannabe, I'd be hanging with Al Gore. At least he's still relevant.

Firey! You're just becoming more desireable. {whispers sweet nothings in her ear}

And I ain't a loser, I just didn't want to play dirty politics like they do in D.C.

{suddenly worried} Uh oh, did I just invoke the Palin defense?


Demi-Liches are just talking heads right? How come I hven't seen you on any of the Sunday shows?

201 to 250 of 568 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The political alias thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.