200 Poker Chip / 2-Deck Card Case (Empty)


Product Discussion


Keep an eye on your Shipping charge if you order this.

For me, the charge is $15.94.

I'm not trying to get Paizo to justify it, just warning prospective customers.

Sovereign Court

Damn, over 100% of the price. Not worth the buy!!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Disenchanter wrote:

Keep an eye on your Shipping charge if you order this.

For me, the charge is $15.94.

I'm not trying to get Paizo to justify it, just warning prospective customers.

Well, according to our database, this item does weigh 3 pounds... but I'm not sure where you got $15.94 from. Did you perhaps *not* mean to set the shipping method to Priority? Your order also contains two hardcovers and a softcover, and is shipping Priority for $24.65... but it could have shipped Standard for $10.68. Obviously, without the other three books, it would have been even cheaper than that.

(And if anybody's wondering why the product listing has gone away, Disenchanter ordered the last one in our warehouse, and our distributor no longer carries it.)


Vic Wertz wrote:
Disenchanter wrote:

Keep an eye on your Shipping charge if you order this.

For me, the charge is $15.94.

I'm not trying to get Paizo to justify it, just warning prospective customers.

Well, according to our database, this item does weigh 3 pounds... but I'm not sure where you got $15.94 from. Did you perhaps *not* mean to set the shipping method to Priority? Your order also contains two hardcovers and a softcover, and is shipping Priority for $24.65... but it could have shipped Standard for $10.68. Obviously, without the other three books, it would have been even cheaper than that.

(And if anybody's wondering why the product listing has gone away, Disenchanter ordered the last one in our warehouse, and our distributor no longer carries it.)

There were several things going on here.

First, I added it to my cart by itself and noticed the $15.94 shipping charge.

I made the post, and waited for the Bonus Bestiary to be available.

I then finished up my order, and on checkout noticed it was set to Priority Shipping.

I adjusted that, and upon confirming noticed the shipping method went back to Priority Shipping.

I figured, that for some reason, the case could not be sent any other way.

I would have posted sooner, but since it seemed I ordered the last one, figured it wasn't worth it.

NOTE: I'm not fighting the shipping charge. I only detailed the particulars to help you track down any potential code problems.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Disenchanter wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
Disenchanter wrote:

Keep an eye on your Shipping charge if you order this.

For me, the charge is $15.94.

I'm not trying to get Paizo to justify it, just warning prospective customers.

Well, according to our database, this item does weigh 3 pounds... but I'm not sure where you got $15.94 from. Did you perhaps *not* mean to set the shipping method to Priority? Your order also contains two hardcovers and a softcover, and is shipping Priority for $24.65... but it could have shipped Standard for $10.68. Obviously, without the other three books, it would have been even cheaper than that.

(And if anybody's wondering why the product listing has gone away, Disenchanter ordered the last one in our warehouse, and our distributor no longer carries it.)

There were several things going on here.

First, I added it to my cart by itself and noticed the $15.94 shipping charge.

I made the post, and waited for the Bonus Bestiary to be available.

I then finished up my order, and on checkout noticed it was set to Priority Shipping.

I adjusted that, and upon confirming noticed the shipping method went back to Priority Shipping.

I figured, that for some reason, the case could not be sent any other way.

I would have posted sooner, but since it seemed I ordered the last one, figured it wasn't worth it.

NOTE: I'm not fighting the shipping charge. I only detailed the particulars to help you track down any potential code problems.

I'll let Gary know. Would you prefer it go standard instead of Priority?


Vic Wertz wrote:
I'll let Gary know. Would you prefer it go standard instead of Priority?

Honestly, no. I've made my peace with it, and am now expecting it Priority.

Thank you for asking.

As for more information (I seem to have left it out), after I noticed the shipping "switch" I test loaded several different items into my cart one at a time.

It seems the case was the only item that "forced" the shipping change. Hence my earlier point of assuming the case needed priority for some reason.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / 200 Poker Chip / 2-Deck Card Case (Empty) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.