Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

3,401 to 3,450 of 21,837 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

lynora wrote:
Chief Chef to Pres. Moorluck wrote:

~steps over the waiter, totally ignoring the dead body on the floor~

Oui, call ze maids to clean it up... Now, please keep ze President and Madame President entertained while I create TACO SLAAD from ze remains of Slaad-Bar. It shall be my greatest dish yet!!

Er, right!

*grabs another drink and hurries out, stilletos leaving little bloody spots on the tile as she walks away.*

This job just gets weirder and weirder.

And the pay sucks!! Good thing the benefits are good!

*Drags Hugh Jackman off for more "debriefing"*


Sploooooooorrrrrtch!


Well the Postmonster moved us and then took a lot of other threads elsewhere. WE ARE ANGRY!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts lighting furniture on fire and stabbing random poodles


~wanders the room, dumps a pitcher of water on the mob and gives them a cherry popsicle~

How is ze food? Mahvalous, oui? Good, good!

Ah, Monsieur and Madame President! Madame, as lovely as ever! I see ze wolverine scratches are healing. How is your Taco Slaad? Deed you enjoy ze poodle noodle soup?


A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

Well the Postmonster moved us and then took a lot of other threads elsewhere. WE ARE ANGRY!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts lighting furniture on fire and stabbing random poodles

<Reforms from various caesar slaads. Various guests begin to vomit.>

Whee! Stabbing!

<Helps AFAFM stab furniture, people, poodles, slaads, etc.>


Ranch Dretching wrote:
A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

Well the Postmonster moved us and then took a lot of other threads elsewhere. WE ARE ANGRY!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts lighting furniture on fire and stabbing random poodles

<Reforms from various caesar slaads. Various guests begin to vomit.>

Whee! Stabbing!

<Helps AFAFM stab furniture, people, poodles, slaads, etc.>

~wields his crème brûlée touch, setting ranch dretchling on fire, then tosses him on top of AFAFM~

Non! Bad dretchling!

Not to worry, my guests, the caesar slaads are steel edible! Dretchlings have no adverse eeffects!


Ooh. Am I missing a stab-fest?

The Exchange

Wow, you people have no idea how to have a party. Maybe you should spend some time at the Jack's clubhouse. Then you'll really know what it's like.


A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

Well the Postmonster moved us and then took a lot of other threads elsewhere. WE ARE ANGRY!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts lighting furniture on fire and stabbing random poodles

Yeah, why did it take 60 something pages for us to get noticed. It a plot by Sorcerers of the Seaside I tell yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Angel of Violence wrote:
Wow, you people have no idea how to have a party. Maybe you should spend some time at the Jack's clubhouse. Then you'll really know what it's like.

Last time I went to the Jacks' clubhouse, it was not a party for me. I was punted. But not before I left a poo in the salsa con queso.

Liberty's Edge

If there ain't more activity on this thread, I might feel a song coming on...

Liberty's Edge

Snarky Poodle wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
Wow, you people have no idea how to have a party. Maybe you should spend some time at the Jack's clubhouse. Then you'll really know what it's like.
Last time I went to the Jacks' clubhouse, it was not a party for me. I was punted. But not before I left a poo in the salsa con queso.

sounds like fun to me! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNT


Cultist of Jack wrote:
Snarky Poodle wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
Wow, you people have no idea how to have a party. Maybe you should spend some time at the Jack's clubhouse. Then you'll really know what it's like.
Last time I went to the Jacks' clubhouse, it was not a party for me. I was punted. But not before I left a poo in the salsa con queso.
sounds like fun to me! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNT

Ouch.

Do that again and I'll pee in all your beer kegs.

Silver Crusade

Frat Jack already does that.


MiniatureGiantSpaceToyPoodle wrote:
wakes up} OUCH! My tummy and head hurt... was I out drinking with Puddle and DQ/Potatoe last night? {notices recent wounds and stitches down below} AHHHHHHHH! I've been neutered!!! {looks closer} and spayed too?!?! But I'm a boy dog, why would someone spay me too?!?! {crawls under chair and whimpers} Not exactly an illustrious happenstance to the Hero Discoverer of West Poodlandia.

Who would have thought the sedatives would have stopped working so soon?

Who would have thought I was a decent surgeon?


Angel of Violence wrote:
Wow, you people have no idea how to have a party. Maybe you should spend some time at the Jack's clubhouse. Then you'll really know what it's like.

Going to the Jack's clubhouse might not be the best idea for me. I'm pretty sure that having the celestial version of me and the er, non-celestial version of me in the same place at the same time would rip some sort of hole in space-time or something.;)

Liberty's Edge

Warned YA!

Ooo ooo ooo ooo
I ain't happy, I'm feelin' glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on

I ain't happy, I'm feelin' glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on,
It's comin' on, It's comin' on, It's comin' on, It's comin' on

Yeah, ha Ha!
Finally someone let me outta my cage
Now time for me is nothin' cuz I'm countin' no age
Nah, I couldn't be there, now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs (s'all simple), and I'm under your snare
Intangible (aww dawg), I bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view (you?),
Look I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose (hmph),
Sit and lose,
All you different crews
Chicks and dudes,
So who you think is really kickin' tunes?
Picture you gettin' down in tha picture tube,
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional?
Mystical? maybe
Spiritual?
Hero who
Appears in you to clear your view (yeah) when you're too crazy
Lifeless,
to know the definition for what life is
Priceless,
To you because I put you on the hype s&!%
You like it? Gun smokin'
Righteous with one toke and
Psychic among those,
Possess you with one go

I ain't happy, I' m feelin' glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on

I ain't happy, I' m feelin' glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long, the future (that's right) is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on

The essence, the basics,
Without that you make it
Allow me to make this
child-like-in-nature.
Rhythm, you have it or you don't
That's a fallacy.
I'm in them
Every sprouting tree, every child apiece
Every cloud and see.
You see with your eyes,
I see destruction and demise
Corruption in disguise(that's right)
From this f#~#in' enterprise,
Now I'm sucked into your lives
Through Russel not his muscles but percussion he provides
With me as a (say what) guide
Y'all can see me now cuz you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind
That's the inner (f~~* em)
So I'ma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes (mmm mmmm) so m$+@~@ f&@!$+s remember
What the thought is
I brought all this, so you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead (yup)
No squealing, remember that it's all in your head

I ain't happy, I'm feelin glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on

I ain't happy, I' m feelin' glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long my future is comin' on
it's comin' on it's comin' on it's comin' on it's comin' on
My future is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on
My future is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on, it's comin' on
My future is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on,
My future is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on,
My future is comin' on,
it's comin' on, it's comin' on,
My future

(chirp chirp chirp)


Please, no more karaoke! ;)


lynora wrote:

Please, no more karaoke! ;)

Maybe I can accidentally shoot him in the face.


Dick Cheney wrote:
lynora wrote:

Please, no more karaoke! ;)

Maybe I can accidentally shoot him in the face.

Works for me.

*pulls out twin platinum plated Desert Eagle 50s*

Karaoke is banned in all 63 states!
Now don't make me warn you again.


Lord Secretary of Kicking A**, launch 300 kegs of good German beer at the Jack thread, as a gift. Follow that with a 1000 chew toys towards the poodle thread, as an incentive to go back to crapping in their OWN YARDS!!


Ranch Dretching wrote:
A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

Well the Postmonster moved us and then took a lot of other threads elsewhere. WE ARE ANGRY!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts lighting furniture on fire and stabbing random poodles

<Reforms from various caesar slaads. Various guests begin to vomit.>

Whee! Stabbing!

<Helps AFAFM stab furniture, people, poodles, slaads, etc.>

*punts the feind through a window*

And shat up already! ;)


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
lynora wrote:

Please, no more karaoke! ;)

Maybe I can accidentally shoot him in the face.

Works for me.

*pulls out twin platinum plated Desert Eagle 50s*

Karaoke is banned in all 63 states!
Now don't make me warn you again.

Ya can't carry a song in your heart if it's not beating.


Xabulba wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Dick Cheney wrote:
lynora wrote:

Please, no more karaoke! ;)

Maybe I can accidentally shoot him in the face.

Works for me.

*pulls out twin platinum plated Desert Eagle 50s*

Karaoke is banned in all 63 states!
Now don't make me warn you again.

Ya can't carry a song in your heart if it's not beating.

That gives me an idea. Carve out his heart, tan the dang thing and turn it into a pouch for change for the jukebox. 1000 pp to the person who does this for me!


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Lord Secretary of Kicking A**, launch 300 kegs of good German beer at the Jack thread, as a gift. Follow that with a 1000 chew toys towards the poodle thread, as an incentive to go back to crapping in their OWN YARDS!!

Done and done!


Lord Secretary of Kicking A** wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Lord Secretary of Kicking A**, launch 300 kegs of good German beer at the Jack thread, as a gift. Follow that with a 1000 chew toys towards the poodle thread, as an incentive to go back to crapping in their OWN YARDS!!
Done and done!

Good man, go and pick yourself out a couple of dryads from the gardens for the night. ;)


Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Good man, go and pick yourself out a couple of dryads from the gardens for the night. ;)

But watch out for the fiendish ones. Or not, if you're into that kind of thing. I mean, most guys don't like having their heart ripped from their chest and eaten, but to each their own. I don't judge.


lynora wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Good man, go and pick yourself out a couple of dryads from the gardens for the night. ;)

But watch out for the fiendish ones. Or not, if you're into that kind of thing. I mean, most guys don't like having their heart ripped from their chest and eaten, but to each their own. I don't judge.

I thought you said your old college roomies were only staying for a week? ;)


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
lynora wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Good man, go and pick yourself out a couple of dryads from the gardens for the night. ;)

But watch out for the fiendish ones. Or not, if you're into that kind of thing. I mean, most guys don't like having their heart ripped from their chest and eaten, but to each their own. I don't judge.
I thought you said your old college roomies were only staying for a week? ;)

Well, yeah, but they only got here yesterday. :)


*looks out the window to Lynoras friends frolicing nude*

O-O

DAMN!!

Well you tell them they can stay as long as they like! ;)


Oh by the way I had new chainmail schoolgirl outfits made for you, and The Supreme First Lady.

*hands Lynora a package*

Enjoy!


Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Well you tell them they can stay as long as they like! ;)

They'll be so happy to hear that. It's so boring in the Abyss this time of year. ;)


blxxxxlvvvvxxxll?


Moorluck's Rustmonster wrote:
blxxxxlvvvvxxxll?

Not yet.

*shoves rustmonster back into a closet*


Chef! Chef! I need someone to lace all the interns drinks with these potions of "Irrational Attraction", bring them a wading pool of green jello, and set up the camera!

The VP said it would be a good idea.


lynora wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Well you tell them they can stay as long as they like! ;)

They'll be so happy to hear that. It's so boring in the Abyss this time of year. ;)

No kidding!!!!

<Stabs at the rust monster>


Ranch Dretching wrote:
lynora wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:


Well you tell them they can stay as long as they like! ;)

They'll be so happy to hear that. It's so boring in the Abyss this time of year. ;)

No kidding!!!!

<Stabs at the rust monster>

*boots RD down the hall*

Hey! leave the first pet alone ya little... well whatever you are.

Gotta get security up here to deal with these things.


Lord President Moorluck wrote:

Chef! Chef! I need someone to lace all the interns drinks with these potions of "Irrational Attraction", bring them a wading pool of green jello, and set up the camera!

The VP said it would be a good idea.

Already done, Monsieur President! I had ze foresight to add it to a topical lotion in ze waitress' uniforms too!

The pool is in the lobby waiting for you to cut ze ribbon!


Chief Chef to Pres. Moorluck wrote:

~wanders the room, dumps a pitcher of water on the mob and gives them a cherry popsicle~

How is ze food? Mahvalous, oui? Good, good!

Ah, Monsieur and Madame President! Madame, as lovely as ever! I see ze wolverine scratches are healing. How is your Taco Slaad? Deed you enjoy ze poodle noodle soup?

Thank You Sir... The meal was amazing as ever.

, By the way...Would you be the one to see about a healing potion? The Lord President got a lil trigger happy with my fave plaything.... I would be extremely grateful.


Lord President Moorluck wrote:

Oh by the way I had new chainmail schoolgirl outfits made for you, and The Supreme First Lady.

*hands Lynora a package*

Enjoy!

I'm not so sure about this. Chainmail is really more my celestial counterpart's thing. But, what the hey. I guess it's worth a try.


Solnes wrote:


, By the way...Would you be the one to see about a healing potion? The Lord President got a lil trigger happy with my fave plaything.... I would be extremely grateful.

Oh no! Tell me he didn't hurt Hugh! That would be just awful!


lynora wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:

Oh by the way I had new chainmail schoolgirl outfits made for you, and The Supreme First Lady.

*hands Lynora a package*

Enjoy!

I'm not so sure about this. Chainmail is really more my celestial counterpart's thing. But, what the hey. I guess it's worth a try.

Try anything once right? I find that the mail chafes less if you use a bit of powder at the more...sensitive areas....

Besides....Hugh Likes it! ;)


lynora wrote:
Solnes wrote:


, By the way...Would you be the one to see about a healing potion? The Lord President got a lil trigger happy with my fave plaything.... I would be extremely grateful.

Oh no! Tell me he didn't hurt Hugh! That would be just awful!

No No Not Hugh.....he is safe....

The Lord President went all Rambo on Arendell.....guess whats good for the goose isn't for the gander....hypocrite ;)

I believe it went something like this...

"Arendell wrote:

Lady Solnes?

LP Moorluck Wrote
C'mere boy. Let me talk to you fer a sec'.

*whips out his Magic SAW gun*

BADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA!!!!
*unloads 100 rounds into the scrawny elf*

Thats all I had to say.""


Solnes wrote:


The Lord President went all Rambo on Arendell.....guess whats good for the goose isn't for the gander....hypocrite ;)

LOL. :) Men can be sooo weird sometimes. ;)

Scarab Sages

Looks like this thread is rapidly approaching the 4000 mark.


I agree. That's gotta be a record.


Sploooooooorrrrtch!


Kill da kobold.


Come on get Happy!


Mmmmm....roadkill

3,401 to 3,450 of 21,837 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards