Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

3,101 to 3,150 of 21,837 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Lord President Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
De-briefed
Ha Ha Ha... I knew there was a reason you were the President!
Yes their is my fine Aussie friend... I'm just not sure what it is. How the 7734 did I get to be in charge anyway? I mean was there NO other canedate running?

Hey, this isn't a democracy. Don't you know how your own country's election system works?

Liberty's Edge

Flash, could you subvert your country to join the Domainocracy? I think Lord Moorluck would support giving you a powerful position for it.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
De-briefed
Ha Ha Ha... I knew there was a reason you were the President!
Yes their is my fine Aussie friend... I'm just not sure what it is. How the 7734 did I get to be in charge anyway? I mean was there NO other canedate running?
Hey, this isn't a democracy. Don't you know how your own country's election system works?

There are no elections, I got here by destroying everyone who stood in my path, and offering great power to those who helped me.

That and I got Seoni to strip at my inauguration ball.

Liberty's Edge

Lord President Moorluck wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
De-briefed
Ha Ha Ha... I knew there was a reason you were the President!
Yes their is my fine Aussie friend... I'm just not sure what it is. How the 7734 did I get to be in charge anyway? I mean was there NO other canedate running?
Hey, this isn't a democracy. Don't you know how your own country's election system works?

There are no elections, I got here by destroying everyone who stood in my path, and offering great power to those who helped me.

That and I got Seoni to strip at my inauguration ball.

Whatever. Power structure thing system.

Liberty's Edge

Gnight all.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Gark the Goblin wrote:
Flash, could you subvert your country to join the Domainocracy? I think Lord Moorluck would support giving you a powerful position for it.

lol I'm all for it! :)

I'm already Minister for Foreign Affairs. 'Cause I'm Foreign and I like Aff... no wait that's doesn't sound good...


flash_cxxi wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Flash, could you subvert your country to join the Domainocracy? I think Lord Moorluck would support giving you a powerful position for it.

lol I'm all for it! :)

I'm already Minister for Foreign Affairs. 'Cause I'm Foreign and I like Aff... no wait that's doesn't sound good...

Yes please do choose your words carefully Lord Secretary, you never know when those jerks from CNN might be around.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Lord President Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Flash, could you subvert your country to join the Domainocracy? I think Lord Moorluck would support giving you a powerful position for it.

lol I'm all for it! :)

I'm already Minister for Foreign Affairs. 'Cause I'm Foreign and I like Aff... no wait that's doesn't sound good...
Yes please do choose your words carefully Lord Secretary, you never know when those jerks from CNN might be around.

meh... they say anything we don't like we can just run 'em up against a wall and shoot their arses...

EDIT: Which you could easily do at any time of the day... as apparently you don't sleep! Go back to bed dude! :)


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
De-briefed
Ha Ha Ha... I knew there was a reason you were the President!
Yes their is my fine Aussie friend... I'm just not sure what it is. How the 7734 did I get to be in charge anyway? I mean was there NO other canedate running?

You know how I am, I prefer to run things from behind the scenes. You're a useful figurehead. Keep it up, and I won't have to replace you in four years.

;)


Off with their heads!!!


LH Executioner Aberzombie wrote:
Off with their heads!!!

RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Get your pitchforks!


OOOOOoooo shiny!

CHAAAAAARGE IT!!!!!!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

OOOOOoooo shiny!

CHAAAAAARGE IT!!!!!!

Only Mastercard or Visa... no Diner's Club please!

Dark Archive

My favorite quote of the day so far. David Gregory on Meet the Press sais, "the significance of ichael Jacks is significant."


Hmmm, gotta get the Marines to suppress the rabble. All this noise is killing intern snuggle hour...


*opens door and steps out*
Who's making all that racket, I am discussing finance, and economics (you know buy low sell high *wipes light trace of white powder from nose*) with a couple of new interns *looks down and pulls up pants* Oops*
*heads back into room*

Liberty's Edge

See! Oh! Ni!

Liberty's Edge

Seoni.

Liberty's Edge

Merisiel.

RPG Superstar 2012

Lini!

Liberty's Edge

Kyra.

Liberty's Edge

William Shatner!

Oh wait...

Eh...

Seelah?

Liberty's Edge

Seelah.

Liberty's Edge

Gene wrote:

William Shatner!

Oh wait...

Eh...

Seelah?

Ninja'd!

Liberty's Edge

Amiri.

Liberty's Edge

Huzzah!

Liberty's Edge

flash_cxxi wrote:
The Masked Titan wrote:
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Why does everyone keep forgetting to link that when they say it... seriously people you gotta stay on the ball here!

Now I went to bed with that song in my head... CURSE YOU!

If this seems particularly cruel...

RPG Superstar 2012

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Gark the Goblin wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:
The Masked Titan wrote:
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
Why does everyone keep forgetting to link that when they say it... seriously people you gotta stay on the ball here!

Now I went to bed with that song in my head... CURSE YOU!

If this seems particularly cruel...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaa!

Consider whose fault it could be...

>:D

Scarab Sages

taig wrote:

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Yeah, but can you get to within the magnificent length that was the Untitled Thread? That one had to be restarted (as Untitled II) because it was so big it was messing with the website.

RPG Superstar 2012

Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Yeah, but can you get to within the magnificent length that was the Untitled Thread? That one had to be restarted (as Untitled II) because it was so big it was messing with the website.

One thing at a time, sir. One thing at a time.

Liberty's Edge

Hawk... puh!

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Yeah, but can you get to within the magnificent length that was the Untitled Thread? That one had to be restarted (as Untitled II) because it was so big it was messing with the website.

The poodle seems to be causing problems too. I hope they ban it.


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Yeah, but can you get to within the magnificent length that was the Untitled Thread? That one had to be restarted (as Untitled II) because it was so big it was messing with the website.
The poodle seems to be causing problems too. I hope they ban it.

No! Not the poodle thread!

Liberty's Edge

Rusty the Poodle wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
taig wrote:

Hey! We're within spitting distance of the Angry Jack thread count.

Ptoo!

Yeah, but can you get to within the magnificent length that was the Untitled Thread? That one had to be restarted (as Untitled II) because it was so big it was messing with the website.
The poodle seems to be causing problems too. I hope they ban it.
No! Not the poodle thread!

Oi! If there's a rust mon... I mean "poodle" in here, then the security measures are all for nothing. Lord Secretary of Kicking @$$$?


Gark the Goblin wrote:
Oi! If there's a rust mon... I mean "poodle" in here, then the security measures are all for nothing. Lord Secretary of Kicking @$$$?

Aw, hell no! I ain't going near that thing, even if it does have mittens on its antennae. This chain mail Speedo isn't cheap!


Lord Secretary of Kicking A** wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Oi! If there's a rust mon... I mean "poodle" in here, then the security measures are all for nothing. Lord Secretary of Kicking @$$$?
Aw, hell no! I ain't going near that thing, even if it does have mittens on its antennae. This chain mail Speedo isn't cheap!

*sigh*

Interns always have to do the tough jobs.

*Reaches into a desk drawer and pulls out a jar of paper clips.*

Who's a good little rust mo- poodle? Want a treat? Here you go, that's right this way. Right over here. Yummy, tasty paper clips.

*leads Rusty out the door, rushes back in and slams door behind her*

Liberty's Edge

lynora wrote:
Lord Secretary of Kicking A** wrote:
Gark the Goblin wrote:
Oi! If there's a rust mon... I mean "poodle" in here, then the security measures are all for nothing. Lord Secretary of Kicking @$$$?
Aw, hell no! I ain't going near that thing, even if it does have mittens on its antennae. This chain mail Speedo isn't cheap!

*sigh*

Interns always have to do the tough jobs.

*Reaches into a desk drawer and pulls out a jar of paper clips.*

Who's a good little rust mo- poodle? Want a treat? Here you go, that's right this way. Right over here. Yummy, tasty paper clips.

*leads Rusty out the door, rushes back in and slams door behind her*

Good thing it's wooden. I've hired a contractor to take care of it.

Liberty's Edge

A frog-like creature appears in the stateroom, then its form shifts to look like a dark-headed, grey-skinned human with a suit and tie.
Whew! Sorry if I'm late... some horrible abomination from the Twisted Wishes thread attacked me. I think I've met this rust mo- "poodle" before. I'll go smash him up and plane shift his remains to the poodle thread.


"Come on get HAPPY!!"


RABBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm a barbarian, rawr


This is an awesome picture.

Liberty's Edge

Angry Fanboy wrote:
I'm a barbarian, rawr

Umm... what?


Lord President Moorluck wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
Vice President HD wrote:
Lord President Moorluck wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
I here our illustrious leader prefers cheerleaders.
Cheerleaders... Schoolgirls.... I still don't get to touch. ;)

Neither do I. We should pass one of those "executive order" thingies...

So are we making polygamy legal?
I would but I'm afraid Solnes may see that as an opportunity to marry Hugh Jackman.

HeHeHeHe

:)


flash_cxxi wrote:
A Flaming Angry Fan Mob wrote:

OOOOOoooo shiny!

CHAAAAAARGE IT!!!!!!

Only Mastercard or Visa... no Diner's Club please!

Do you take Discover or American Express?


Lords and Ladies of the (liquor) cabinet, I have given careful consideration to security measures around here. After much personal deliberation I have decided to appoint a Head of Internal Security. This individual will be responsible for the protection of the Lord Secretaries, the Ladies and myself. I hope his presence will help you all feel safer in your day to day goings.

Liberty's Edge

OK BOSS WHO DO KILL FIRST!?

3,101 to 3,150 of 21,837 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards