Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

1,301 to 1,350 of 21,837 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Watch it pal. My did was a twenty year plankholder.

Dark Archive

Mac Boyce wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Uhm... Is this a bad time to point out that I got booted from the Army... so I don't know if I still count as a "soldier" per say. :(
Well I still consider myself an Airman. Once a soldier, always a soldier.
I was in JROTC, does that count?? :P

If you want. It got me an auto E-3 when I enlisted.

RPG Superstar 2012

David Fryer wrote:
Watch it pal. My did was a twenty year plankholder.

My grandfather served in the Navy during WWII and the Korean War.

The Exchange

Mac Boyce wrote:
David Fryer wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Uhm... Is this a bad time to point out that I got booted from the Army... so I don't know if I still count as a "soldier" per say. :(
Well I still consider myself an Airman. Once a soldier, always a soldier.
I was in JROTC, does that count?? :P

ROTC=Marine... so yeah lol ;p

(no offense intended to any Devil Dawgs out there, just good natured ribbin')

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:
Watch it pal. My did was a twenty year plankholder.

Nothing but respect for the Navy. And every other branch, just couldn't help what popped into my head....

The Exchange

Had one Grand in the Navy, Dad built battleships and subs out of Newport News/Norfolk, 1 uncle in Combat Applications Group during Veitnam. Me... not smart enough foe anything but the Army. :)

Dark Archive

I tried to enlist...but I had ringing in one ear..so I was not let in. :(

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:
Hey look, I started a new page.

Then you get the pony as soon as we can find him!

Dark Archive

I want my pony!

The Exchange

Mac Boyce wrote:
I tried to enlist...but I had ringing in one ear..so I was not let in. :(

That sucks man.

Dark Archive

Pony Stalker wrote:
I want my pony!

That avatar is CREEPY.......

Liberty's Edge

Pony Stalker wrote:
I want my pony!

I'm reallly sorry about the pony.... he just looked sooo good.

but look here's a puppy for you. :)


Mac Boyce wrote:
Pony Stalker wrote:
I want my pony!
That avatar is CREEPY.......

Thank you.


woof!

Dark Archive

Moorluck wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
I tried to enlist...but I had ringing in one ear..so I was not let in. :(
That sucks man.

Well, you know waht they say....

Cthulhu closes one door...then opens another for you to walk through.....

and into his mouth!!!!!

Dark Archive

All right...off to talk to my wife with my tail tucked between my legs...... night all.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Mac Boyce wrote:
All right...off to talk to my wife with my tail tucked between my legs...... night all.

Good luck. I know how those conversations go.

The Exchange

Mac Boyce wrote:
All right...off to talk to my wife with my tail tucked between my legs...... night all.

G'nite have a good one!

Dark Archive

Take it easy. This isn't about your FF habit is it?


DM Dave wrote:
Mac Boyce wrote:
Pony Stalker wrote:
I want my pony!
That avatar is CREEPY.......
Thank you.

Cool!!! Mister Ghost Rider can I ride your motorcylce sir?


David Fryer wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Kirkkkkkkk.....get on facebook...I have to tell you what this guy just bought!!!!!!
Make sure you share with the rest of us Facebook Paizoins.

Accept my friend request and read and enjoy!


Buttuglypoodlekin. wrote:
woof!

And he's all mine!!!!!

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

David Fryer wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Uhm... Is this a bad time to point out that I got booted from the Army... so I don't know if I still count as a "soldier" per say. :(
Well I still consider myself an Airman. Once a soldier, always a soldier.

I got booted out of sea cadets for breaking the clarinet they loaned me. Am I still a soldier?

Scarab Sages

I never served in any of the branches of our armed forces (oneof my few regrets in life), but I've been trying to make up for that by working for the Navy (since 2001) and making sure that sailors can do their jobs as safely as possible.


Good Morning! How many pages can we add today?!

Dark Archive

Good question.


Boards are slow!!!!

Dark Archive

No it wasn't about my FF habit...it was about us getting in an arguement over the TV....

COME ON 30!!!!!!!!!

Dark Archive

Is it time for a nap yet?

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:
Is it time for a nap yet?

Almost!

The Exchange

I get less that 6 hrs sleep last night, manage to get home on lunch and what do I do.... start posting!

Dark Archive

If you weren't up at midnight posting and chatting with Paizoans on Facebook, you might get more sleep. ;-)

Liberty's Edge

There's Paizonians on Facebook?!?

There goes the extra sleep I've been getting...

The Exchange

David Fryer wrote:
If you weren't up at midnight posting and chatting with Paizoans on Facebook, you might get more sleep. ;-)

Good point! But then I'd also not have as much fun either, danged if ya' do, danged if ya' don't!!

The Exchange

mattdroz wrote:

There's Paizonians on Facebook?!?

There goes the extra sleep I've been getting...

There will be plenty of time for sleep when we're dead! now keep posting! ;)

Sovereign Court

I'm postin'

Sovereign Court

I'm postin'

Sovereign Court

I'm postin'

Sovereign Court

I'm postin'-ah

Sovereign Court

I gotta get a post on

Sovereign Court

I gotta get more postin' on 'n on

Sovereign Court

I gotta post it up before this page gets gone

Sovereign Court

I got this post and then I'm done

Sovereign Court

This new page and the previous series of posts is brought to you courtesy of Soul Coughing's Rolling.

Liberty's Edge

Seems I got to have a change of scene

Liberty's Edge

Cause every night I have the strangest dreams

Liberty's Edge

Imprisoned by the way it used to be

Liberty's Edge

Left here on my own or so it seems

Liberty's Edge

I got to leave before I start to scream

Liberty's Edge

But someone's locked the door and took the key

1,301 to 1,350 of 21,837 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards