Yoda was secretly a Sith Dark Lord


Off-Topic Discussions

Scarab Sages

Hey all... seems i read an article on this site a few years back that made a great argument why Yoda was secretly a master sith dark lord pulling all the strings.

If anyone is aware of the article i am speaking of, please share with me either the location, or print it here.

Thanks,

Thoth-Amon


Humm then way train luke?

Scarab Sages

seekerofshadowlight wrote:
Humm then way train luke?

The article explains this well.


"One master, one apprentice, no more, no less" was a red herring?


Did Yoda ever have more than one apprentice?

Scarab Sages

The article was awesome and well researched. Trust me when i tell you that after reading it, you'd be wondering too.


GAAAHHHH wrote:
Did Yoda ever have more than one apprentice?

Had a whole gaggle of "younglings" at the same time Palpatine and Anakin/Vader were running around. Palpatine + Vader + Yoda = 3 > 2.


Well Yoda did not have 'Sith' eyes. After a point you can not hide them Also he did not become a "sith ghost" but a force spirt, they are not the same thing


In the comics we learn he was a reformed Sith.


As far as I know yoda was not a sith ever. Many of the older comics are not canon and do not count really. Yoda was never sith he was trained by a Jedi as a young man after the Jedi rescued him in a disabled ship.

As for yoda's sith knowledge, the sith were born form the order. The jedi hols many sith holocons, and much lore. Yoda was a lore master so it it not unknown for him to know something then after the fight with maul, would you not dig up info on any force traditions the order had knowledge on?

Also would like to know which comic there are so many of em


seekerofshadowlight wrote:
Well Yoda did not have 'Sith' eyes. After a point you can not hide them Also he did not become a "sith ghost" but a force spirt, they are not the same thing

Yeah, taht's the big argument.


Kirth Gersen wrote:
GAAAHHHH wrote:
Did Yoda ever have more than one apprentice?
Had a whole gaggle of "younglings" at the same time Palpatine and Anakin/Vader were running around. Palpatine + Vader + Yoda = 3 > 2.

I don't think it was ever confirmed that those were his personal apprentices. Palpatine killed his master (Darth Plagus, I believe), and Anakin was apprentice to Obi-wan (and Darth Sideous aka Palpatine). As for the eyes, if Palpatine could hide them (in front of the Jedi Council)why couldn't Yoda (who is older than Palpatine than quite a bit)?


GAAAHHHH wrote:
Kirth Gersen wrote:
GAAAHHHH wrote:
Did Yoda ever have more than one apprentice?
Had a whole gaggle of "younglings" at the same time Palpatine and Anakin/Vader were running around. Palpatine + Vader + Yoda = 3 > 2.
I don't think it was ever confirmed that those were his personal apprentices. Palpatine killed his master (Darth Plagus, I believe), and Anakin was apprentice to Obi-wan (and Darth Sideous aka Palpatine). As for the eyes, if Palpatine could hide them (in front of the Jedi Council)why couldn't Yoda (who is older than Palpatine than quite a bit)?

He hadn't quite reached the point yet where he had used the Sith powers that much until he killed Windu. Then, you'll remember, he got the eyes.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Yoda was secretly a Sith Dark Lord All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.