Club Calistria


Forum Games

51 to 100 of 2,256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The priestess wakes up alone, confused at first as to where she is. Then memories start coming back. Last night...she blushes a bit as she remembers last night. And smiles. It had been a perfect night. The party...and after the party. Mmmm.
She sits up suddenly. She can remember! Most of the time her memories remain hazy at best due to the constant interference of the goddess, but no more. She remembers the ritual, and the sacrifice of the kobold. She feels somewhat guilty about that, and yet she cannot help but be happy. She is finally free to be herself. And no longer constrained to be quite so nice. Not that she was planning on doing anything wicked, just perhaps being occasionally naughty. She grins as she thinks of the possibilities.
She summons her clothing, and after donning her customary chainmail bikini heads out in search of breakfast.


Alaina awakes and tosses the satin sheets off her limber form. She yawns and pads out to the master bath, slipping out of her black negligee as she walks. After a long hot shower she emerges into her walk in closet. Donning a casual yellow knit top and black shorts combination she applies her makeup and does her hair.

Finally satisfied with her look, she descends to the outdoor patio to see who is about.

A few cambion nurse Bloody Marys at one of the bistro tables. A maralith still snores in the corner, her six arms wrapped around a lipstick-covered Argenach Rilmani. Malice Jack is still around, nursing a Harvey Wallbanger and looking hungover.

Alaina spots Lynora-Jill and walks up to her.

Sweetie! How are you! Is everything OK? Where is JH?


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:


Sweetie! How are you! Is everything OK? Where is JH?

Hi! She smiles at her friend and gives her a hug. Oh my goodness, what happened to you? I love the new look!

I'm great. Really couldn't be better. The goddess has no more influence on me. For the first time I'm really free to be myself.
As far as JH's whereabouts, he probably went back to the clubhouse. He was gone when I woke up. He doesn't exactly require a lot of rest, she adds with a mischievous grin.


Alaina smirks and twirls

You like? I asked the monkey for a makeover. 'Priestess of Calistria' is a job title, not a name!

She whistles

Hey Acme? How's about a couple of margaritas over here?

Rosie? Any cold cuts left over from last night?

Guides Lynora-Jill to a table.

SO... tell me everything ...giggles


Grabs a margarita and sips at it while she gives Alaina a very thorough account of last night's events.


The two women talk and giggle amongst themselves. The sun drops into the aquamarine sea, painting the sky a pallet of reds and umbers. Lights spring on around the bistro tables. A few stragglers from last night begin to chatter and congregate around the Grill and DJ booth. In the large pool a trio of fiendish nymphs play water chicken on the shoulders of three male Noviere Eladrin. The club's music system plays automatically, but Malice Jack has returned to the Jack's clubhouse, pleading exhaustion.

Large lightning bugs blink in the tropical evening sky as the scent of bougainvillea perfumes the air.


Jack Hammer strolls into the club. As he heads over to the bar he notices lynora-Jill and some new girl giggling over drinks. He gives lynora-Jill a wink and orders 2 Dark & Stormys. He leans his back against the bar and surveys the party. No enemies here either. Fun, yet relaxing.

He takes in the scents of the club. He doesn't care much for the chemicals in the large pool, but the scent of the tropical plants is soothing.

It's weird. He never noticed these kinds of things before.


Strolls in, wands sheathed, to reconnoitre the location, and to test the response time of the kobold cleaver's relatives.


Pulls out his chronometer and inspects it, whilst he orders a beer.


Sighs, and puts the chronometer away. Leaves a couple of shiny electrum pieces minted in Xin-Shalast on the counter to pay for that icy beer when it arrives. Takes out a business card marked with the Sihedron rune, and scribbles on it This is for you, Uncle Meepo, and leaves it to be placed with that beer whenever it gets here.
Perambulates out of the club, out of the thread and back into the darkness.


Looks up suddenly from her giggled conversation

Funny, I felt like a goose just walked across my grave .. shivers

notices JH at the bar.

Uh oh Lyn, here comes JH.

Smiles mischeviously


Stalks to the poolside and takes up a shadowy perch under a festive umbrella...ignoring the cambions' invitation to sit with them.
when whatever passes for a server approaches, he drops a coin etched in runes in the server's hand and says, "meeeeeeeeead." Dust kicks out of a dry throat at the demand of the words.

(oops; I should read these things before I post)


enters with a big long brush and net thingy, proceeds to "clean the pool," and check the pH levels.


Looks over at the malformed fey spirit vigorously scrubbing the pool.

Funny, I don't recal hiring that little dude.


hee hee hee hee hee!!!
Nunyin hired me!!!
Scrub the pool I be!!!


....ignore it...this.....too shall pass...everything ends, even the gods...


Mad Hermit Runecaster wrote:

Stalks to the poolside and takes up a shadowy perch under a festive umbrella...ignoring the cambions' invitation to sit with them.

when whatever passes for a server approaches, he drops a coin etched in runes in the server's hand and says, "meeeeeeeeead." Dust kicks out of a dry throat at the demand of the words.

*BEEP*

Mead coming right up sir! We have traditional, honey, cyser or melomel available!

Pockets the coin and zips off when he gets the variety the newcomer wishes


....mead....beemaid made......


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

hee hee hee hee hee!!!

Nunyin hired me!!!
Scrub the pool I be!!!

shakes her titan tresses bemusedly

There are a lot of strange folk that dwell in the Deep Interthereal Sea.


Deep inter....wha?
I knew I shoulda made that right toin at Albukoikey!!!


....a stranger....just a friend you haven't doomed by knowing you yet....
casts the goatknuckles...
oh,....oh no....


A nerdy man with a hunters cap and a gun pops out from behind a table

Be vewwy vewwy quiet .... I'm hunting Leprecawwns ..

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!


*Flies sadly in*


...pool choolery,
pool choolery,
pool choo charoo,
a pool sweep's as lucky
as lucky can do....

meeeeeeeeeah...what's up, doc?


The Eighth Runelord wrote:

Sighs, and puts the chronometer away. Leaves a couple of shiny electrum pieces minted in Xin-Shalast on the counter to pay for that icy beer when it arrives. Takes out a business card marked with the Sihedron rune, and scribbles on it This is for you, Uncle Meepo, and leaves it to be placed with that beer whenever it gets here.

Perambulates out of the club, out of the thread and back into the darkness.

*Stomps in*

DAMMIT! I lose my connection for a few hours an' when I get back, the guy's already gone?
*Drinks beer angrily*
Now I gotta reboot my Evil Detector!
*Spends some time rebooting it, then orders it to trace the Runelord again*
This is takin' forever!


<Walks in, looks around.>

"Bingo!"


Mah Uncle Meepo wrote:
The Eighth Runelord wrote:

Sighs, and puts the chronometer away. Leaves a couple of shiny electrum pieces minted in Xin-Shalast on the counter to pay for that icy beer when it arrives. Takes out a business card marked with the Sihedron rune, and scribbles on it This is for you, Uncle Meepo, and leaves it to be placed with that beer whenever it gets here.

Perambulates out of the club, out of the thread and back into the darkness.

*Stomps in*

DAMMIT! I lose my connection for a few hours an' when I get back, the guy's already gone?
*Drinks beer angrily*
Now I gotta reboot my Evil Detector!
*Spends some time rebooting it, then orders it to trace the Runelord again*
This is takin' forever!

meeeeeeeeeeyah....what's up croc?


Anonymous User 69 wrote:

<Walks in, looks around.>

"Bingo!"

...the farmer....Cullen had....a dog....his name-o was not.....bingo.


Well, so much for a normal night. Maybe this is normal for here though.

Orders 2 mojitos and heads over to lynora-Jill.


shakes the rune bones in his cup.....tosses them on the cabana lounge table....

....jack and.....jill....went up the...hill....and..and...~shudders~
oh,....no...no....


*walks up to JH and whispers something in his ear.*

Or we could just dance for awhile. *wink*


tall, and tan....and young, and lovely.....
the girl from Ipenema goes walking.....
and...

throws the runes
MNAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!


*zips through the crowd gathering empty cups and delivering refills where needed.*


Hey! I keep my partials in there!!!


Mad Hermit Runecaster wrote:

tall, and tan....and young, and lovely.....

the girl from Ipenema goes walking.....
and...

throws the runes
MNAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

I never throw runes with complete strangers ...


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:


meeeeeeeeeah...what's up, doc?

It's Lepwechan season, and you my fwiend are a full-of-fail lepwechan!

Consults a large tome

Now my bullet does 2d6 damage, but ONLY if the line of fire is unobstructed, OTHERWISE the wules say thewe is a 20% chance of doing only 1d6. Thanks to my Looney Tunes cwank twollarrific homewule kit I can also adjutate an additional AoO if the tawget has a fey template ...

Becomes engrossed in the thick tome


lynora-Jill wrote:

*walks up to JH and whispers something in his ear.*

Or we could just dance for awhile. *wink*

How 'bout both? Dancing can be a great warm up. You know, stretch the muscles? Wouldn't want you cramping up.


Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:

*walks up to JH and whispers something in his ear.*

Or we could just dance for awhile. *wink*

How 'bout both? Dancing can be a great warm up. You know, stretch the muscles? Wouldn't want you cramping up.

*Giggles* Sounds good to me. *Smiles up at him and walks towards the dance floor.*


As JH tries his best to keep up with his sinuous partner he tries to keep track of the weird crowd here tonight. He wishes a couple of Jacks would stop by in case this goes south.

So, who's your new friend?


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:
Mad Hermit Runecaster wrote:

tall, and tan....and young, and lovely.....

the girl from Ipenema goes walking.....
and...

throws the runes
MNAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!
I never throw runes with complete strangers ...

beware of....samba...

for he watches, so sadly....


Jack Hammer wrote:

As JH tries his best to keep up with his sinuous partner he tries to keep track of the weird crowd here tonight. He wishes a couple of Jacks would stop by in case this goes south.

So, who's your new friend?

Alaina is the priestess of Calistria. This is her place. You met her before. She just got a bit of a makeover. And a name. Which makes things a bit less confusing seeing that we're both priestesses.


Logic_Elmer wrote:
Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:


meeeeeeeeeah...what's up, doc?

It's Lepwechan season, and you my fwiend are a full-of-fail lepwechan!

Consults a large tome

Now my bullet does 2d6 damage, but ONLY if the line of fire is unobstructed, OTHERWISE the wules say thewe is a 20% chance of doing only 1d6. Thanks to my Looney Tunes cwank twollarrific homewule kit I can also adjutate an additional AoO if the tawget has a fey template ...

Becomes engrossed in the thick tome

you weawize thith meanth wawuh.

dresses off-camera into a bobby costume

"roit, roit guvnah...*blows whistle* now oy unnersand you've a loybriry book checked out....June 8th, 793 from the Lindisfarne Public Loybriry...by one.....Lisamarie Elvisdottir......oyas...ere it is....oyl be takin that off of yer parson a tha...chip chip in all tha...."


More characters have filtered in from the omniportal. A gaggle of fiendish dryads and succubi appear and begin to circulate among the partygoers.

Acme and Rosie zip around serving canapes and drinks, pocketing coins from a dozen realms.

The Club stereo plays on autopilot, not as lively as Malice's scratching, but enough to give Lynora-Jill and JH some dancing music.


lynora-Jill wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

As JH tries his best to keep up with his sinuous partner he tries to keep track of the weird crowd here tonight. He wishes a couple of Jacks would stop by in case this goes south.

So, who's your new friend?

Alaina is the priestess of Calistria. This is her place. You met her before. She just got a bit of a makeover. And a name. Which makes things a bit less confusing seeing that we're both priestesses.

You priestesses sure make it hard to keep up.


Uh oh. Those dryads keep looking at me, and not so nicely at you. What's up with that?


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:


"roit, roit guvnah...*blows whistle* now oy unnersand you've a loybriry book checked out....June 8th, 793 from the Lindisfarne Public Loybriry...by one.....Lisamarie Elvisdottir......oyas...ere it is....oyl be takin that off of yer parson a tha...chip chip in all tha...."

Hugs the large tome to his chicken chest

NOOOO! Officer you've got the wong gamist! This is my wevised and thouwoughly tested Tome of Wules to Cover Evewything. It's not some viking b***h's book fwom a Wibwawy! You can't do ANYTHING without a wule for it! I'll be full of fail!

Starts sobbing uncontrollably


"Roit, roit....as I said....somethin loik this shid remoyn under lockinkey in the Miskatonick....."
rings a little bell; a jet aeroplane shoots by and a mad hatter pilot reaches out, grabs the book, and heads (ostensibly) for the Massachusetts of legend, the Massachusetts that never really quite was...
"There, now where were we? Oi, you 'ave an I.D.? doont mek me ruff y'up."


he turns his back...and his fluffy leprechaun tail shows between the coattails of the bobby suit.


Jack Hammer wrote:
Uh oh. Those dryads keep looking at me, and not so nicely at you. What's up with that?

Ummm, you may have flirted with them a bit a couple of days ago. Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll get over it.


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:

"Roit, roit....as I said....somethin loik this shid remoyn under lockinkey in the Miskatonick....."

rings a little bell; a jet aeroplane shoots by and a mad hatter pilot reaches out, grabs the book, and heads (ostensibly) for the Massachusetts of legend, the Massachusetts that never really quite was...

Cries as the small plane flies away with his tome.

AH HA HA AH!

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
"There, now where were we? Oi, you 'ave an I.D.? doont mek me ruff y'up."

Sniffles miserably, then begins to rustle in his coat pockets, coming up with oddly-shaped dice, a pocket edition of Bartlett's 1337 Speek Insult Quotations, and an autographed picture of the Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

I know I have my Official Supewsmart Gameologist ID cawd somewhewe ..He mutters

Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
he turns his back...and his fluffy leprechaun tail shows between the coattails of the bobby suit.

L_E's face turns an intersting shade of purple. He clutches his blunderbuss until his knobbly knuckles are white with rage.

HEY! You'we that wascally lepwechan! You twicked me! OOOOOO....

Aims his gun at Spanky

I'm gonna delete you fwom my wevised Monster Manual! He chortles

51 to 100 of 2,256 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Club Calistria All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.