Club Calistria


Forum Games

1,351 to 1,400 of 2,256 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Alaina showers after a long day of religious instruction and weapons training with the girls. She dabs a bit of Keoghtom's ointment on a red welt on her leg.

Ach those whip lashes hurt! She hisses as the ointment fades the welt

Emerging clean and refreshed, she pads to her closet and pulls out a green silk backless gown. Pulling on some nice pumps and a few bits of gold jewelry (as well as her new amulet from LJ) she descends to meet the crowds.

Silver Crusade

"Has any one seen Angel?" AoG asks as she pops into the club. I almost feel like she is avoiding me lately."

Liberty's Edge

A banner flies overhead.

Visit Club Calistria. Our Happy Hours will put a smile on anyone's face!


Alaina lounges by the pool. After a bad bout of filth fever, she is not feeling up to much

I hope evil is too busy patting itself on the back today to do anything..


The Omniportal flares to life, and Devlyn and Allura step through to the Club.

Devlyn looks around to see if LJ or JH are here, or any of the other regulars.


*A flash of light emanates from the treehouse. As those near blink the spots from there eyes, they see Rio climbing down the ladder.*


"Hey everyone. Have you seen KC lately? I've got something for him."


The Shadow wrote:
Jarl of the Kitten Vikings wrote:

A thread of bones. Now, I have to go."

The kitten flies off.

*Around noon Oroth walks out of his room to the Club's main area. When he spots Lynora and Jack Hammer, he walks over to them in a hurry.*

"I need to talk to you both, alone. I saw what happened a few days ago I can help. I'll explain it all in private."

LJ an JH are currently at the Jack's Clubhouse. BTW, good to see you again DB3.


lynora-Jill wrote:
The Shadow wrote:
Jarl of the Kitten Vikings wrote:

A thread of bones. Now, I have to go."

The kitten flies off.

*Around noon Oroth walks out of his room to the Club's main area. When he spots Lynora and Jack Hammer, he walks over to them in a hurry.*

"I need to talk to you both, alone. I saw what happened a few days ago I can help. I'll explain it all in private."
LJ an JH are currently at the Jack's Clubhouse. BTW, good to see you again DB3.

The RPG Jack Clubhouse


"KC is dead Rico," Poetry says. "I saw him get killed with my own eyes."


The Assassin wrote:
"KC is dead Rico," Poetry says. "I saw him get killed with my own eyes."

*Rio is shocked by this news. Then his eyes glow with dark blue light. When he speaks again his voice has changed. It is scary calm and you can sense the fury behind the voice...*

"How did he die?"


"He was attacked by some shadow creatures created by a being called the Mask," Poetry says. "The rest of us tried to save him, but he used his power and shunted us aside, into a dimensional rift. It was almost as if he wanted to be killed."


The Assassin wrote:
"He was attacked by some shadow creatures created by a being called the Mask," Poetry says. "The rest of us tried to save him, but he used his power and shunted us aside, into a dimensional rift. It was almost as if he wanted to be killed."

*As Poetry's words sink in, the light fades from Rio's eyes, and his voice returns to normal.*

"I'm sorry, I almost lost control for a moment. Thank you for telling me, I need time to think."
*His voice reveals much sadness. Rio turns and runs for the treehouse, in his haste not noticing the box that falls from his pack. Light flares from the windows as they board themsleves over. Rio has chosen to be alone for now.*

Shadow Lodge

What, no one interested in the box?


Dragonborn3 wrote:
What, no one interested in the box?

Absolutely eaten up with curiosity :) Unfortunately, I don't have a character currently present in this thread.


I missed it. Poetry walks over and picks the box up. "Hey Rico, you dropped something," she says as she opens it.


Since I forgot to post it, Devlyn and Allura went back through the omniportal and are both at the RPG Jack Clubhouse. My bad :)


Alaina's cell phone rings. She answers and talks into it briefly. She hangs up and yells over to the bar:

ACME! We need to get over to the Jack's house pronto!

Runs to the temple to grab her combat gear.


The altargirls attempt to keep up with the clubgoers since Acme and Alaina are off battling. Magdalena runs back and forth, filling orders at the bar while Rosie cooks and mixes drinks

Where is Serafina? The young tiefling wonders as she tries to keep up


A chorus of discontent starts to build as patrons trying to leave realize that they can't use the omniportal.


The crowd of upset patrons grows larger, but a crack of thunder coming from the cloudless skies silences them

A small figure walks out from the clubhouse. It is a young girl, with dark hair and pale eyes. She crackles with energy, and carries two slender swords at her hip

YOU WILL ALL SIT DOWN NOW! The mysterious girl booms out in a most distressing loud voice


Clouds swirl out of the margins of the tropical sky, blotting out the sun. Thw wind howls, knocking over chairs and tables. The pool is whipped into a froth


The young pale creature smiles, exposing long fangs. She waits until everyone is seated, then she addresses them

I am Innocent Blood. You are my sacrifice. Together we shall forge a weapon of puissant power...

There are a few screams and some of the altargirls attempt to run up, but are frozen with a gesture from Innocent Blood. She puts a small item on a table

Recently your friends destroyed a book of evil. In doing so they unwittingly unleashed the Primal Board Node. This small item here will allow me to tap the very energy of the threads. But it needs fuel. That's where you all come in ...

The pale girl raises her hands up to the cloudy sky

EXSANGUINUS!!

Everyone in the clubhouse vomits blood from every orifice on their body. The blood flies into the air, swirling together into a giant red liquid mass. It arrows down onto the small item on the table and whirls faster and tighter, like a small red tornado. Suddenly there is a loud gong sound, as if the heavens themselves have cracked open..

YES! YEEEES! THE POWER!!!!!

Innocent Blood is engulfed by the red tornado, which is now suffused with arc-weld-bright flashes of Board Energy.

Suddenly the blood and the small girl vanish. All that is left is several dozen bloodless corpses.


Suddenly, a raven flies in. A wolf lopes after him. They both look livid.
"Curse the Jaguar! This bodes to be terrible! This will give him enormous power! I shall not allow this to continue!"
He glares.
"Worst of all, my souls are free. They will pay! But...perhaps..."
He motions to the corpses, and they all rise up.
"Excellent. This almost makes up for all this trouble. The bodies of sacrifices could be quite useful. But all the same...if only I'd gotten here sooner."


The Assassin wrote:
I missed it. Poetry walks over and picks the box up. "Hey Rico, you dropped something," she says as she opens it.

Time warp

Rio does not seem to have heard Poetry. When the box is open, she sees two pokeballs, one deep red the other purple-gray.

End of time warp.


Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle, four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.


Db3's Narrator wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
I missed it. Poetry walks over and picks the box up. "Hey Rico, you dropped something," she says as she opens it.

Time warp

Rio does not seem to have heard Poetry. When the box is open, she sees two pokeballs, one deep red the other purple-gray.

End of time warp.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"


All the Avatars of Db3 wrote:
Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.

"So much senseless loss."


All the Avatars of Db3 wrote:
Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.

"Too many lives snuffed out like a candle."

Shadow Lodge

The Assassin wrote:
Db3's Narrator wrote:
The Assassin wrote:
I missed it. Poetry walks over and picks the box up. "Hey Rico, you dropped something," she says as she opens it.

Time warp

Rio does not seem to have heard Poetry. When the box is open, she sees two pokeballs, one deep red the other purple-gray.

End of time warp.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

Whatever you think should be done.

Shadow Lodge

All the Avatars of Db3 wrote:
Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.

"The blood of many has been drained, the life-flood used to power death."


All the Avatars of Db3 wrote:
Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.

"Those who no longer draw breath are forced into the agony of undeath."


All the Avatars of Db3 wrote:
Earth shakes, fire burns, water flows, and winds howl. When the elements settle four figures stand in the midst of the mass death.

The elements swirl again, and the four are gone.

Shadow Lodge

Where is everyone?


Dragonborn3 wrote:
Where is everyone?

No idea.

All the now undead corpses, and the hidden raven, disappear.


The omniportal hums back to life again as The Dalesman comes through. His weapon is drawn and he is geared for battle, unsure of what he is about to walk into here...

The Exchange

Angel steps through the portal a few moments after Devlyn. "Tiamat's spawn," she curses, "what happened here?"


Angel of Violence wrote:
Angel steps through the portal a few moments after Devlyn. "Tiamat's spawn," she curses, "what happened here?"

Devlyn looks like he was walking toward the bar area when Angel comes through. He spun at the sound of the omniportal, but relaxes slightly after he sees who it is.

"I don't know, Angel - there's nobody here. But it smells like blood was spilled...a lot of it..."


*A breeze travels through the area, whispering a message to Angel and Delvyn.*
"The one known as Innocent Blood appeared, and ripped the blood from the very bodies of the cludgoers. She is a vampire who walks in the daylight, and has used the stolen blood to power some vile device. She must be stopped, but we can't interfere. It is up to you and your friends..."


Db3's Narrator wrote:

*A breeze travels through the area, whispering a message to Angel and Delvyn.*

"The one known as Innocent Blood appeared, and ripped the blood from the very bodies of the cludgoers. She is a vampire who walks in the daylight, and has used the stolen blood to power some vile device. She must be stopped, but we can't interfere. It is up to you and your friends..."

Devlyn starts to sniff the air after the eldritch breeze blows past. As he catches a particular scent, he says to Angel:

"Whoever that vampire is, she wasn't alone. I think that blasted raven was here too. Did you recognize that voice on the wind, Angel?"

"Whatever happened here, it affected Alaina all the way at the Oasis. Sirone and Allura are tending to her, but she's unconscious and we haven't been able to wake her since the portals stopped working."


*One of the windows in the treehouse opens and Rio sticks his head out*
"Hey, did you just hear tha-"
*Rio's eyes glow faintly as he surveys the destruction*
"The smell of blood and shadow arts... what happened here?"
*He looks around the area, his eyes filled with sadness*


Rio, Pokemon Trainer wrote:

*One of the windows in the treehouse opens and Rio sticks his head out*

"Hey, did you just hear tha-"
*Rio's eyes glow faintly as he surveys the destruction*
"The smell of blood and shadow arts... what happened here?"
*He looks around the area, his eyes filled with sadness*

"Some day-walking vampire called Innocent Blood got in here, managed to somehow lock the omniportal, and performed some kind of blood sacrifice on the clubgoers here. She needed it for some device...oh no"

Devlyn's voice trails off as he runs into the Clubhouse proper. The sounds of doors being flung open can be heard, and his voice yelling out:

"Serafina!? Magdelena!? Anybody?!?!"

He comes back out several minutes later (alone), sits down on the stairs, and puts his head in his hand.


"Serafina? Delvyn what happened in there?"
*Rio moves toward the doors, planning on seeing what happened for himself, not waiting for an answer*

The Exchange

"Enough talk," Angel says. "It's time to hunt. I hate always being on the defensive." Angel unholsters her crossbow and loads a bolt.


Rio, Pokemon Trainer wrote:

"Serafina? Delvyn what happened in there?"

*Rio moves toward the doors, planning on seeing what happened for himself, not waiting for an answer*

"There's nothing to see, Rio. Everybody's gone. I can't find a single body, either out here or in the Clubhouse. Considering the time this happened, everybody would have been out here..."as he looks back out on the bar and dance floor.


Angel of Violence wrote:
"Enough talk," Angel says. "It's time to hunt. I hate always being on the defensive." Angel unholsters her crossbow and loads a bolt.

"That won't be easy, assuming she used magical means to get in and out of here. Do you have a way to track that sort of trail?"


The Dalesman wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
"Enough talk," Angel says. "It's time to hunt. I hate always being on the defensive." Angel unholsters her crossbow and loads a bolt.
"That won't be easy, assuming she used magical means to get in and out of here. Do you have a way to track that sort of trail?"

*From the shadows of the forest, Oroth appears*

"I may know where she is."


Devlyn stands up, shaking his head.

"We need to get some answers here first, since we're down a few people. We just aren't asking the right questions the right way yet."

He activates his Amulet of True Sight and starts scanning the area for anything out of sorts (like an illusion covering up the presence of the bodies, or masking the fact that this isn't really Club Calistria, etc.). When his gaze falls on Oroth, he stops.

"Huh. What do we have here....?" as he adjusts his grip on his blade.

The Exchange

The Shadow wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
"Enough talk," Angel says. "It's time to hunt. I hate always being on the defensive." Angel unholsters her crossbow and loads a bolt.
"That won't be easy, assuming she used magical means to get in and out of here. Do you have a way to track that sort of trail?"

*From the shadows of the forest, Oroth appears*

"I may know where she is."

"Where is she," Angel says, leveling her crossbow at the Shadow's chest.


Did we lose DB3?

EDIT: I'm guessing today has been hectic/craptastic for more than just me - blasted Mondays ;P
Commuting home now, I'll hop back on in an hour!

1,351 to 1,400 of 2,256 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Club Calistria All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.