Club Calistria


Forum Games

751 to 800 of 2,256 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Angel of Violence wrote:
Angel stands to one side and watches the dancers gyrate on the floor.

*noticing the dejected Angel, he guesses the reason why and walks over*

"Would you like to dance? You don't have to be good, just have fun! If you would rather we do this somewhere else, we can always go outside...."


The crowd seethes and shakes as the music segues to a more spicy beat.

A sudden bellow echoes over the assembled crowd:

MONKEY IN THE HIZOUSE!

A large fiendish ape dressed in an immaculately tailored three-piece suit with mirror-shined wingtip shoes descends from the omniportal. A fiendish dryad in a minidress with a navel-revealing neckline flanks his right arm. A succubus in a black frilled miniskirt and a red silk halter flanks his left. A gaggle of demonic entourage follow close behind.

The large ape bellows again.

WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET A DRINK AROUND HERE!


Evil Monkey wrote:


WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET A DRINK AROUND HERE!

*Walking over to the monkey, Oroth hands him a stiff drink.*

"Here is your drink. A word of warning though, don't make threats you'll find hard to keep..."
*He turns and walks to Alaina.*
"I'm going to keep an eye on the furry one. Do you want me to throw him out is he gets out of hand?"


The monkey frowns down at Oroth.

Watch your mouth, chuckles. I ain't the type of monkey you wanna disrespect..

The huge ape flexes his large fists and gives Oroth the hairy eyeball. A few two-headed flying half tribble monkeys peek over his massive shoulder, grimacing and giving Oroth the finger.

You're lucky I like Alaina an' I just bought this suit ...


The Shadow wrote:


*He turns and walks to Alaina.*
"I'm going to keep an eye on the furry one. Do you want me to throw him out is he gets out of hand?"

That's ok. He's a regular. Don't piss him off, he's also an Abyssal Lord ...

Continues slinging out drinks


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:
The Shadow wrote:


*He turns and walks to Alaina.*
"I'm going to keep an eye on the furry one. Do you want me to throw him out is he gets out of hand?"

That's ok. He's a regular. Don't piss him off, he's also an Abyssal Lord ...

Continues slinging out drinks

"Abyssal you say? How... interesting."


The music thumps on, the club getting even tighter-filled as the strobe of the omniportal fires again and again, bringing denizens from a hundred realms to party.

A flock of Abishai arrive, dressed in metal-studded leather. They flap down to the beach area, where they begin moshing with a few Rutterkin decked out in Hawaiian shirts and khaki shorts.

A moody Vrock sips some foul-smelling concoction at a lone table, his vulture head dipping a bit. Several fresh scars peep out from his robes.

The Xaositect crew arrrive from Sigil, their multi-colored hair spiked high. They sport combat boots and ripped jeans, with beat-up leather jackets scrawled with incomprhensible symbols.

The waitstaff rush about. Serafina busily busses tables, her dark hair damp and her yellow-black halter drenched with sweat. A grinning Cambion slaps her on the rump as she bustles by, causing her to stumble. She rubs her butt, gives the demonic man a dagger look and continues on to the kitchens with her dishes.


In the crowd, it's easy to miss the ragged human woman swaying about as she moves.
Dance, dance, dance while the world burns.
She hums tunelessly to herself before stopping to pick something up and then leaving.


Lynora-Jill pops in via the omniportal, Malice Jack in tow. She heads for the dance floor, waving a greeting to Alaina on the way.


Lynora-Jill and Malice Jack flash into existence on the omniportal. The club is jammed, the strobe lights flashing off a sea of beings of all shapes and sizes.

A fast-stuttering song echoes off the pale limestone walls of the main clubhouse as the crowd ripples and shakes.

WOW! I don't think I've ever seen it so packed! MJ yells to LJ


Alaina runs over, decked in a lilac gown. She hugs Lynora-Jill

Hi sweetie! How are you?


MJ lets the two schmooze and he heads for the DJ stand.

Time to kick it up a notch! He yells over his shoulder


Malice Jack wrote:

Lynora-Jill and Malice Jack flash into existence on the omniportal. The club is jammed, the strobe lights flashing off a sea of beings of all shapes and sizes.

A fast-stuttering song echoes off the pale limestone walls of the main clubhouse as the crowd ripples and shakes.

WOW! I don't think I've ever seen it so packed! MJ yells to LJ

I know! This place has gotten really popular! LJ yells back. She's already starting to move to the rhythm. I'm gonna dance for awhile!

She moves onto the dance floor, unaware of the attention she naturally draws, especially when she starts to glow just a little. She is totally lost in the joy of dancing.


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

Alaina runs over, decked in a lilac gown. She hugs Lynora-Jill

Hi sweetie! How are you?

I'm fantastic. I can't believe how much this place has taken off. You must be so thrilled. Got time to join me on the dance floor?


Looks around

Sure! I had one guy macking on me, but I think I shook him off for now...

Shakes head

I swear it gets hard to say no sometimes ...Oh I love this song!

Leads LJ out to the dance floor as Malice Jack spins his first selection. His voice rolls out over the massive speakers

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome ..I am your DJ. We're going to start here with a kick ...


Lynora-Jill moves to the beat, totally focused on dancing. As she moves and shimmies a thin sheen of sweat starts to form on her skin. She is totally oblivious to what this is doing to the already thin fabric of her dress. Things have been much to serious lately and right now she just wants to have fun.


Alaina keeps up with her friend, the pulse of the music and the energy of the crowd buoying her despite the exhaustion she feels. She lets the music sweep over her, melding her movements to match Lynora-Jill's. Malice spins up another tune as the first one fades. Sweat starts to slick Alaina's skin, plastering her lilac gown to her body as she tries to keep up with Lynora-Jill's dancing.

Wow I needed this! She yells to Lynora-Jill as the two undulate across the floor


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:

Looks around

Sure! I had one guy macking on me, but I think I shook him off for now...

Shakes head

I swear it gets hard to say no sometimes ...Oh I love this song!

Leads LJ out to the dance floor as Malice Jack spins his first selection. His voice rolls out over the massive speakers

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome ..I am your DJ. We're going to start here with a kick ...

Looks up briefly at the sound of MJ's voice, grins knowingly.

Looks back down at his nubile partner, his smile growing more mischevious:
"Hope you've got something left in reserve, my dear, because I do believe Malice Jack is about to make things interesting."


The yochlol smiles oh so wickedly, the Legolas belly tee sodden against her sweat-slicked frame.

Mortal, I haven't even begun to tap my reserves yet .. She purrs

Shaking her plaid-covered rump, she leads Devlyn on with a wink of one violet eye


Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you have your dancing shoes on .....

Malice spins a blistering fast schizophrenic track

And with that I hang up the mike for now. Nite all ...


... wrote:

The yochlol smiles oh so wickedly, the Legolas belly tee sodden against her sweat-slicked frame.

Mortal, I haven't even begun to tap my reserves yet .. She purrs

Shaking her plaid-covered rump, she leads Devlyn on with a wink of one violet eye

Chuckles, and follows her lead.

"I knew you'd say that."

Patrick's signing off, and I think I will as well. We'll see what the morning light brings. ;P
G'night all!


The Shadow wrote:
Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:
The Shadow wrote:


*He turns and walks to Alaina.*
"I'm going to keep an eye on the furry one. Do you want me to throw him out is he gets out of hand?"

That's ok. He's a regular. Don't piss him off, he's also an Abyssal Lord ...

Continues slinging out drinks

"Abyssal you say? How... interesting."

KC slams the book shut. His eyes are like daggers.


The tropical sun crests the forest's edge as Alaina wakes. What a night! She can hardly believe that she danced all night with Lynora-Jill after the punishing happy hour the club had had. She aches all over, but it is a good ache.

Alaina pads to her sitting area. Rosie has laid out a simple breakfast of orange juice and English muffin, with a pot of Earl Grey gently steaming on a silver trivet nearby. Alaina begins slathering the warm muffins with butter and pours herself a hot cup.

Standing and stretching after her light repast, she pads over to her closet, shedding her lingerie as she walks. Pulling out the Dark&Stormy Knight tee she won from the Jacks, she drapes it over her customary bikini and shorts combo. Slipping her crosstrainers on she descends to the pool area.

The outside seating is still in disarray, but looking much better thanks to the tireless efforts of Acme and Rosie. The new altargirls had done a bang up job as well. Which reminded Alaina, she'd have to start their religious instruction today.

Parking herself under the pool's pergola, Alaina begins her warmup yoga routine.


Devlyn awakes in the suite he has taken out at the club. A moment's disorientation seizes him as he realizes he is not alone. He peeks out from the covers and sees the yochlol from last night, Damarra, standing in front of the room's full-length mirror, naked. The slender demon seems to be conversing with her reflection, and not having a good time of it either.

Devlyn's memories of the evening are a little foggy, owing to the rapidy ingested Flesh Ripplers, but what little he does remember brings a smile to his face.


The Insect Lord had retired early to his rented room. His yochlol dance partner had accompanied him, and they had spent a pleasant evening in dalliance. He now starts awake and discovers himself alone. His dance partner has vanished, leaving only the faintest traces of musky perfume in the room.

He winces as he realizes he never even got her name.


... wrote:

Devlyn awakes in the suite he has taken out at the club. A moment's disorientation seizes him as he realizes he is not alone. He peeks out from the covers and sees the yochlol from last night, Damarra, standing in front of the room's full-length mirror, naked. The slender demon seems to be conversing with her reflection, and not having a good time of it either.

Devlyn's memories of the evening are a little foggy, owing to the rapidy ingested Flesh Ripplers, but what little he does remember brings a smile to his face.

Boot Sequence Initiated.....'Big Damn Hero' OS loading.....Dalesman Now Online. All Dysfunctions Normal... :)

Good Morning All!

Devlyn blinks away the fog as best he can, smiling as he takes in the scene of Damarra's lithe form in the dim light. Once he registers the fact that she is talking, he quietly listens to her conversation for a moment, trying to ascertain whether or not she really is talking to her own reflection, or something else. He's concerned at her tone of voice, especially if she sounds upset or angry.

Devlyn's next action will depend on what he hears, though it's a safe bet that he will try to find out what's wrong and try to fix it. Silly heroes ;P


Devlyn attempts to listen in, but he is tail end to the conversation. Damarra turns suddenly from the mirror and spots his head peeking from the covers. A flash of ... anger? ...whips across her gorgeous features before a sly smile graces her heart-shaped face.

Good morning warrior ...she purrs, stretching in front of the mirror

The Exchange

Kiba wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
Angel stands to one side and watches the dancers gyrate on the floor.

*noticing the dejected Angel, he guesses the reason why and walks over*

"Would you like to dance? You don't have to be good, just have fun! If you would rather we do this somewhere else, we can always go outside...."

"You're very kind," Angel says, "but I would refer to be a little more drunk before I go out there and make a fool of myself. I'm not a poodle you knwow." Turning back to the bar she says, "barkeep, another Dark and Stormy for me and one for my friend here."


DbJ's Human Form wrote:

"Pay more attention to the your dancing with, and maybe we can show everyone here what it's like to really dance!"

*He extends a hand to El-lina*
"Shall we?"

Sorry, had my regular RL game last night. Turned out pretty frustrating. El-Lina will still leave the Club, but will be back when my mood isn't so dark.


... wrote:

Devlyn attempts to listen in, but he is tail end to the conversation. Damarra turns suddenly from the mirror and spots his head peeking from the covers. A flash of ... anger? ...whips across her gorgeous features before a sly smile graces her heart-shaped face.

Good morning warrior ...she purrs, stretching in front of the mirror

Sits up, still smiling admiringly as he watches her stretch,

"Good morning Damarra. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop - but you sounded upset, and I wasn't sure why."

Scoots to the edge of the bed, stretching out a bit himself.

"Are you okay?"


KC is reading the book again, holding it with one hand. The other is holding some small object.


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
KC is reading the book again, holding it with one hand. The other is holding some small object.

*Having noticing KC has been watching him, Oroth heads back to his room, after distibuting the last of the drinks of course*

"Alaina, it's starting to get a little loud for me, so I'm going back to my room for a little while. Ask if you need any help."

The Exchange

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
KC is reading the book again, holding it with one hand. The other is holding some small object.

Angel walks up and grins a silly grin, "Hey KC, whaccha readin?"


lynora-Jill wrote:
Lynora-Jill moves to the beat, totally focused on dancing. As she moves and shimmies a thin sheen of sweat starts to form on her skin. She is totally oblivious to what this is doing to the already thin fabric of her dress. Things have been much to serious lately and right now she just wants to have fun.

*Walking back onto the dance floor, Rio notices Lynora and Alaina dancing. He greets Lynora, having to look down because of his new height, after she stops dancing. She doesn't recognize him though.*

"Lynora! Hi, how have you been?"


Angel of Violence wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
KC is reading the book again, holding it with one hand. The other is holding some small object.
Angel walks up and grins a silly grin, "Hey KC, whaccha readin?"

"A book on disguises, lies, and area-affecting detect undead spells in particular." KC says calmly. "This other book next to me is one of deific possession and similar occurrences, and this last one is about the revival of immortals." He gestures to the small pile next to him.

The Exchange

"Isn't that a bit heavy for a place like this," Angel asks as she motions to the gyrating dancers. Suddenly the music changes signeling the start of retro night.


"Given my suspicions, this is teh best place."

The Exchange

"Well enjoy," Angels says. Then she heads onto the floor and begins to dance, but not very well.


"Can you help me," says a sultry woman to KC. "I'm looking for the mighty warrior called Jack Hammer. Have you seen him?"


KC frowns and shakes his head.
"I don't know, you'll have to look around. Who ants to know?"


Angel of Violence wrote:
"Well enjoy," Angels says. Then she heads onto the floor and begins to dance, but not very well.

[spews water on keyboard]

ROFL - great video! I'd send Devlyn to help, but we seem to be catching the timelines from last night and the next morning up to each other, so I'll not confuse things...and I won't get on a certain yochlol's bad side either, of course - just isn't proper Dalesman behavior ;)

The Exchange

The Dalesman wrote:
Angel of Violence wrote:
"Well enjoy," Angels says. Then she heads onto the floor and begins to dance, but not very well.

[spews water on keyboard]

ROFL - great video! I'd send Devlyn to help, but we seem to be catching the timelines from last night and the next morning up to each other, so I'll not confuse things...and I won't get on a certain yochlol's bad side either, of course - just isn't proper Dalesman behavior ;)

Glad you liked it. Hope it didn't create too many puzzled looks at work.


Rio, Pokemon Trainer wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
Lynora-Jill moves to the beat, totally focused on dancing. As she moves and shimmies a thin sheen of sweat starts to form on her skin. She is totally oblivious to what this is doing to the already thin fabric of her dress. Things have been much to serious lately and right now she just wants to have fun.

*Walking back onto the dance floor, Rio notices Lynora and Alaina dancing. He greets Lynora, having to look down because of his new height, after she stops dancing. She doesn't recognize him though.*

"Lynora! Hi, how have you been?"

Hearing her name, she did a double take and finally realized who she was talking to.

"Rio! You got tall! Come dance with us."
Rio soon found that trying to keep up with LJ when she was focused on dancing was an act of endurance not many could meet. She waved to him as he finally had to sit down and take a rest.


Angel of Violence wrote:
Glad you liked it. Hope it didn't create too many puzzled looks at work.

Nope - no more than usual :D


The Dalesman wrote:


"Are you okay?"

The yochlol stretches again then smiles at Devlyn.

Oh it was nothing. A work-related matter.

She starts grabbing her clothes and slipping them back on.

Thank you for a wonderful evening. She says as she belts her palid miniskirt back on.

After she dresses she gives Devlyn a small wave and exits the room.


Angel of Violence wrote:
"Well enjoy," Angels says. Then she heads onto the floor and begins to dance, but not very well.

BAW HAW HAW HAW!


lynora-Jill wrote:


Rio soon found that trying to keep up with LJ when she was focused on dancing was an act of endurance not many could meet. She waved to him as he finally had to sit down and take a rest.

As Rio dances that evening with Lynora-Jill and Alaina, he can't help but notice Serafina working hard at the bistro seats off the side of the dance floor. Something about the girl pulls his attention despite dancing between two paragons of beauty. When he sits down he sees a cambion slap her rump as she hurries to the kitchens.


... wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:


"Are you okay?"

The yochlol stretches again then smiles at Devlyn.

Oh it was nothing. A work-related matter.

She starts grabbing her clothes and slipping them back on.

Thank you for a wonderful evening. She says as she belts her palid miniskirt back on.

After she dresses she gives Devlyn a small wave and exits the room.

Rats - post got lost in Limbo. Let's try it again...

Smiling
"I had a great time, and I'm glad you did too. I hope you can find time to come visit again."

Devlyn walks her to the door, waving back as she leaves. After she turns the corner and is out of sight, he goes back in the room, figures out how to operate the tub/shower/thingy and gets cleaned up, then heads downstairs to get some breakfast out in the sun, a little lost in thought.


Heading into traffic to go home, back in an hour


The Dalesman wrote:

Devlyn walks her to the door, waving back as she leaves. After she turns the corner and is out of sight, he goes back in the room, figures out how to operate the tub/shower/thingy and gets cleaned up, then heads downstairs to get some breakfast out in the sun, a little lost in thought.

As he walks into the room, Devlyn notices an alluring woman dressed in white furs walking across the room. "Hello," she says, "my name is Allura. You seem like just the fellow I'm looking for."

751 to 800 of 2,256 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Club Calistria All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.