Club Calistria


Forum Games

551 to 600 of 2,256 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

Malice Jack pops into sight on the omniportal dias. Bandoleers of grenades cross his scarred chest and he holds his M16A2 at the ready

It's clobberin' time! He calls out, joining the others


Rio, Pokemon Trainer wrote:

*calls out to those who are extremely stealthy*

"I'm gonna have have Ebb, Whirl, and Aurora put down a mist, so if you want to get a suprise attack off, follow me, but we have to do this quick!"

Quick Appearance before going out for the evening

"Sounds good to me. Fortunately, I can take advantage of other cover besides the mist. Let's do this!"

End of Quick Appearance before going out for the evening


WHEE!

Rides alongside Rio. See Lynora-Jill and waves

LYNOOOORA! LOOKIT! I'M A HERO!


gotta go Rios on defense


Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:


Let them come She says in an oddly deep voice

Eeek! Crying Game warning!


Margarinefrog wrote:

WHEE!

Rides alongside Rio. See Lynora-Jill and waves

LYNOOOORA! LOOKIT! I'M A HERO!

Smiles and waves at her froggy friend, then blows a quick protective ward at him.


Jack Hammer wrote:
Alaina, priestess of Calistria wrote:


Let them come She says in an oddly deep voice
Eeek! Crying Game warning!

Ewwwwwww....


lynora-Jill wrote:
Prepares to take to the skies as soon as enemies are visible. But this time she won't be so hasty. She'll make sure that JH is actually able to follow her. Last time had taught her that it was important for all of them to work together.

JH smiles as the priestess looks down at him from the sky, he takes one step toward the enemy and covers a hundred yards. Another step, another hundred. She needn't worry about him being too slow.


*at the Jackhouse praying before an altar made of beer cans* Please, great gods of beer, give me strength to smite my enemies. *grabs his vorpal sword and heads off to the Club to meet the others.


Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:
Prepares to take to the skies as soon as enemies are visible. But this time she won't be so hasty. She'll make sure that JH is actually able to follow her. Last time had taught her that it was important for all of them to work together.
JH smiles as the priestess looks down at him from the sky, he takes one step toward the enemy and covers a hundred yards. Another step, another hundred. She needn't worry about him being too slow.

Seeing that this time JH would have no trouble keeping up, the priestess let the winds carry her quickly towards the coming battle. She must keep her friends safe. They would need her healing and protections during this battle.


A large red-haired barbarian-looking fellow ports into the clubhouse area. He is dressed in fine leather armor, and carries a greatsword on his back. He looks to top seven feet.

What ho good people! A friend of mine said there was need of heroes?


Fafhrd. wrote:

A large red-haired barbarian-looking fellow ports into the clubhouse area. He is dressed in fine leather armor, and carries a greatsword on his back. He looks to top seven feet.

What ho good people! A friend of mine said there was need of heroes?

We can use all the help we can get! Welcome to the war! the priestess called down from the sky.

Liberty's Edge

A large formation of birds appear on the horizon, winging swiftly towards the battlefront.

Onwards my brothers! Onward goes the Fleet! Crush the defectives in your talons and rip their flesh with your beaks!

Liberty's Edge

100 vrock answer their leader

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!


lynora-Jill wrote:


We can use all the help we can get! Welcome to the war! the priestess called down from the sky.

The large fellow grins and unsheathes his sword

My sword Greywand stands at your command, my lady! I am Fafhrd, Singing Skald of Cold Corner, late of the city of Lankhmar!


An army of carnivorous dinosaurs shimmer into existence in the meadows. A small chicken stands before them

GRAAWK!

The ancestors of Chickenkind have answered the call to battle evil!

AWWRK!


A slender elvish looking woman with tree-branch horns on her head and a pale green skin tone shimmers into existence on the omniportal

The young woman runs to Emperor7

Grandfather I heard the call and I have come! The Grove of Ancients has sent what power they can spare with me.

Hands the ancient treant a brown seed the size of a football

Yggdrassil's Nut! She says proudly


The Mouser arrives. He and Fafhrd exchage a manly hug and backslap

Good to see you old friend! He cries


Spring Sapling wrote:

A slender elvish looking woman with tree-branch horns on her head and a pale green skin tone shimmers into existence on the omniportal

The young woman runs to Emperor7

Grandfather I heard the call and I have come! The Grove of Ancients has sent what power they can spare with me.

Hands the ancient treant a brown seed the size of a football

Yggdrassil's Nut! She says proudly

Errr...All I can think of is left or right one....too much time in the Clubhouse...lol


Spring Sapling wrote:

A slender elvish looking woman with tree-branch horns on her head and a pale green skin tone shimmers into existence on the omniportal

The young woman runs to Emperor7

Grandfather I heard the call and I have come! The Grove of Ancients has sent what power they can spare with me.

Hands the ancient treant a brown seed the size of a football

Yggdrassil's Nut! She says proudly

By the Earth! This is a true blessing. I am honored.

He takes hold of the gift and feels the explosion of Life within.

You should not tarry here though. A large army of Defectives approaches, and we have yet to see our true enemy. Please return to the Grove for your own safety and give our thanks to the Ancients.

Her greeting sinks in What?! You mean to fight?!


Once he catches up with his fellows JH slows his pace. He hopes to meet the lines in force. As the heroes get closer the true size of the army becomes clear, and it is beyond reckoning.

We must stay close to each other lest we be overrun!


Jack Hammer wrote:

Once he catches up with his fellows JH slows his pace. He hopes to meet the lines in force. As the heroes get closer the true size of the army becomes clear, and it is beyond reckoning.

We must stay close to each other lest we be overrun!

Yes, and the Jacks should lead and protect the spellcasters. The Defectives will have a hard time penetrating our armored hides.


Seeing thru JH's eyes and hearing JH's thoughts the Emperor casts powerful magics to hide the Club from the enemies'eyes. The dracolich isn't the only one with illusionary magic. And when it comes to distorting the landscape who better than a wily old druid?

He hides the Nut until the true battle begins. The magic of remaking is ancient and powerful.


Emperor7 wrote:


Her greeting sinks in What?! You mean to fight?!

HEH HEH You said nut ..

The slender dryad straightens her spine and looks up at the Tree Emperor

Of course I mean to fight, Grandfather! This evil stands ready to shrivel the forest! How could I stay back?


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

Once he catches up with his fellows JH slows his pace. He hopes to meet the lines in force. As the heroes get closer the true size of the army becomes clear, and it is beyond reckoning.

We must stay close to each other lest we be overrun!

Yes, and the Jacks should lead and protect the spellcasters. The Defectives will have a hard time penetrating our armored hides.

Looking to the sky he sees a large wedge of vrock heading for the front lines. More vrock than he's ever seen at one time.

Form a wedge and let's get to clobbering!


Spring Sapling wrote:
Emperor7 wrote:


Her greeting sinks in What?! You mean to fight?!

HEH HEH You said nut ..

The slender dryad straightens her spine and looks up at the Tree Emperor

Of course I mean to fight, Grandfather! This evil stands ready to shrivel the forest! How could I stay back?

I cannot deny you your part in this, but you are barely into your second century...


Slaps JH's back

You got that right bro! Let's take the field at the Roleplaying Thread!


Lynora-Jill sweeps back and forth over the advancing forces of her allies, careful to stay out of the way of the vrock as they rush to join in the conflict. She keeps an especially close eye on the Jacks in the frontlines, as they are most likely to need healing soonest.


Emperor7 wrote:


I cannot deny you your part in this, but you are barely into your second century...

Places a slender green-hued hand on the treant's rough bark

Grandfather if you would go, so would I. I have lived more years than many of the brave folk here.

Smiles up at him

Besides, someone has to make sure you stay out of trouble!


Jack Hammer wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

Once he catches up with his fellows JH slows his pace. He hopes to meet the lines in force. As the heroes get closer the true size of the army becomes clear, and it is beyond reckoning.

We must stay close to each other lest we be overrun!

Yes, and the Jacks should lead and protect the spellcasters. The Defectives will have a hard time penetrating our armored hides.

Looking to the sky he sees a large wedge of vrock heading for the front lines. More vrock than he's ever seen at one time.

Form a wedge and let's get to clobbering!

Sounds like a plan!

For some reason this fight has the feeling of the movie 300


The dinosaur and wasp contingents move off towards the Roleplaying Thread, Alaina and Brwaaktor leading them forward. The Grey Mouser and Fafhrd follow close behind.


The slender dryad shivers slightly, the few green leaves on her branch crown waving in the wind

It is time Grandfather. Destiny awaits.


Malice looks at his two Jack bretheren and the winged form of their only sister Jill.

SO? You Jacks wanna live forever?

Advances to the omniportal, M16A2 at port arms


Apparently oblivious to the arming, the old man has been dozing up until this point. Now he wakes, looks around at all the fuss, frowns, and goes looking for the biscuit barrel.
Cookies? Are there any cookies in this place?


*BEEP*

Here you are sir!

Zips up with a fresh-baked batch of chocolate chip cookies. The smell wafts over the empty pool area.


You can never to certain, but it's a good thing to have a deity as back-up, especially if he's in your corner.

I offer my magnificent powers over the sun, light, gravity, and electro-magnetism in the coming battle agianst evil.


I thank you kind sir.
Peers at Acme short-sightedly.
You seem to be wearing rather a lot of armour? That's sensible in such troubled times as these.
So what exactly is going on at the moment?


Acme Robot wrote:

*BEEP*

Here you are sir!

Zips up with a fresh-baked batch of chocolate chip cookies. The smell wafts over the empty pool area.

Acme! Cold Drinks! Quickly. I've just downloaded the Legacy Campaign Guide to the Land of Fire. A "must-read" for anyone into solar flares and hot desert lands.


The Messageboard Oracle wrote:

I thank you kind sir.

Peers at Acme short-sightedly.
You seem to be wearing rather a lot of armour? That's sensible in such troubled times as these.
So what exactly is going on at the moment?

*BEEP*

Ragnarok sir, Ragnarok.

Zips to get SunnyG a cold SunnyD and Vodka


Outside the club, from the deepest darkest shadows, a dark and terrible figure surveys the scene as the club's defenders stream away for the battle elsewhere.
Dressed in tarnished but still serviceable field-plate armour, and with a great black mace resting quietly at his side, he is waiting with the un-nerving silence of one who is not truly alive.
The grass is shrivelled by the hoar frost that has accumulated where he has been standing, a portent of the terrible chill which surrounds him.


Acme Robot wrote:


*BEEP*

Ragnarok sir, Ragnarok.

Zips to get SunnyG a cold SunnyD and Vodka

Ragnarok? Ahh, that's funny, but in my youth I once knew a girl named Ragnarok. She had the prettiest red hair, and spectacles, if you can believe that.


*BEEP*

I try to believe six impossible things before breakfast sir

Passes the Oracle another cookie.


Thank you, my good fellow. Freshly baked. Mmm.
Fumbles with coin pouch and dumps a handful of copper pieces on the bar.


The great and terrible lord of the undead has sensed the power withdrawing from the club; the goddess' attention is turned elsewhere, with her champion on another field. The wards are weak, those who remain slow and foolish.


The old man orders a mug of coffee.


*BEEP*

Right away sir!

As the robot makes the coffee, he pauses. A delicate tracery of gossamer thin radar dishes emerge from his head and begin whirring. He turns to the Oracle.

Sir, I sense an intrusive presence ....


The old man looks around in bewilderment.
Well the glowing fellow over there might be a bit intrusive to the eyes of anyone with a hangover from last night I dare say.
Other than him there seems to be just us around.
It's not mice after your coffee bean stores is it, heh?
Alas, the oracle who can see all ends approaching except for his own....


Acme retracts his detection devices

I guess I was mistaken sir. Sugar?


Oh yes please. Two spoons.


The undead lord stirs from his position at last, reaching to retrieve his mace. Quietly, with only the lightest step, he begins to make his way towards the club.

551 to 600 of 2,256 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / Club Calistria All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.