The Kobold-Free zone


Off-Topic Discussions

151 to 200 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Blood_Sample wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:
Blood_Sample wrote:

They forgot the mosquitos!

Bzzzzzzzzz............

Hey!

*Shoots*

*Ducks*

*gives TW the middle finger*

*Shoots back*

Watch it, shrimp!

*Gets out bazooka and fires*


Hay hay!

This is a party! No fighting round here. Keep all heavy weapons for another time ...

Resumes slurping up a Bloody Apocalypse


Evil Monkey wrote:

Hay hay!

This is a party! No fighting round here. Keep all heavy weapons for another time ...

Resumes slurping up a Bloody Apocalypse

You're right. Maybe...

*Grabs Blood Sample*
He'd like a DRINK!
*Dunks mosquito in can of oil, which he sets on fire*
Doing this because I'm pretty sure that there's more than one, if not, then ignore this and assume he just dunked him in a glass of ale.


Thieving Wasp wrote:

Watch it, shrimp!

*Gets out bazooka and fires*

*side-steps*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing that TW has superior fire-power, Blood Sample meanders somewhere else for another meal.


Blood_Sample wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:

Watch it, shrimp!

*Gets out bazooka and fires*

*side-steps*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing that TW has superior fire-power, Blood Sample meanders somewhere else for another meal.

Ha! I'm the best bug around these parts!


Points to a hedge maze lit up on the periphery of the grounds

There's a big maze with plenty of room to go wild over there. Take the warfare off the patio please!

Returns to his music


Margarinefrog wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:

*Follows the Priestess of Calistria inside.*

Ooh, I hope they have something in white.
Uh oh. Looks like lynora-Jill's gonna get 'nitiated. Let's watch!

tugs oh JH

Hey Mistah Jack can you sling me to the froggie pond? Please?

gives sad froggie eyes

I got slapped the last time, and I didn't even launch you.

looks at sad froggy eyes

Well OK I guess. Maybe I'll get some more foreplay.


YAY! I like all kindsa play!

..But how do you play with a four? Isn't it hard to play with a number?


The fiendish dryad and succubus return in miniskirts and crop tops. They position themselves by the DJ booth and look casually out at the partygoers.


Evil Monkey plops himself down at a bistro table among his fiendish two-headed flying tribble monkeys

Hey robot dude! We need a fresh round!


*BEEP*

Coming up gents!

Zips over with a tray of Sam Adams and a Bloody Apocalypse


Thieving Wasp wrote:
Blood_Sample wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:

Watch it, shrimp!

*Gets out bazooka and fires*

*side-steps*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing that TW has superior fire-power, Blood Sample meanders somewhere else for another meal.

Ha! I'm the best bug around these parts!

Oh really! Kneel before your master!


Malice Jack wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
*Looks at all of the Kobolds* *sigh* Are you certain you can't turn that anti-kobold device back on?

Sighs

Well, blame the monkey. Then again, he has great demithread creation skillz!

Spins a fast-beat techno track

&^%$ monkey!


Pound the table

WE WANT BEER! WE WANT BEER!


Margarinefrog wrote:

YAY! I like all kindsa play!

..But how do you play with a four? Isn't it hard to play with a number?

looks at the partially returned quartet of party girls

Depends on who the other four are.

launches froggy but isn't sure of the direction


The Two-Headed Flying Monkeys wrote:

Pound the table

WE WANT BEER! WE WANT BEER!

*Looks at the insect lord and the two headed flying monkeys* This place is turning into a freak show.


Reappears wearing slinky minidress with a large whip positioned on her curvy hip

Hmm, I like this! And I think I'm going to need the whip with this crowd!

Turns to Lynora

You look splendid in that getup girl! You're going to have the golems doing a battle royale later!


Lord of All Insects wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:
Blood_Sample wrote:
Thieving Wasp wrote:

Watch it, shrimp!

*Gets out bazooka and fires*

*side-steps*

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seeing that TW has superior fire-power, Blood Sample meanders somewhere else for another meal.

Ha! I'm the best bug around these parts!
Oh really! Kneel before your master!

*Raises rocket launcher and fires*

Um...no.


Priestess of Calistria wrote:
You look splendid in that getup girl! You're going to have the golems doing a battle royale later!
Thieving Wasp wrote:

Raises rocket launcher and fires*

Um...no.

*Raises hand and deflects the shell upwards and away from the inhabitants of the Kobold-free zone.*

You're weapons are puny and insignificant. I will destro....

Hey wait a minute.

*looks at priestess of Calistria*

Be still my clicking mandibles....


*Smiles at the compliment from the Priestess of Calistria.*
*Twirls around in a sexy white minidress than shows off more than it covers.*
So who wants to dance with me?


Lord of All Insects wrote:

*looks at priestess of Calistria*

Be still my clicking mandibles....

Smiles

Say you know my goddesses' favored herald is the giant wasp...

Tosses strawberry blonde hair


Lord of All Insects wrote:
Priestess of Calistria wrote:
You look splendid in that getup girl! You're going to have the golems doing a battle royale later!
Thieving Wasp wrote:

Raises rocket launcher and fires*

Um...no.

*Raises hand and deflects the shell upwards and away from the inhabitants of the Kobold-free zone.*

You're weapons are puny and insignificant. I will destro....

Hey wait a minute.

*looks at priestess of Calistria*

Be still my clicking mandibles....

Stupid hybrids, annoying the rest of us...we're gonna need a bigger rocket launcher.

*Goes off to workshop*


Spins another techno remix tune

Now were cooking with plutonium!

Bops big metal head


Jack Hammer wrote:


launches froggy but isn't sure of the direction

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The small frog catapults into the twilight tropical sky


*Lacking a dancing partner, she shrugs and heads out to dance floor anyways.*


Priestess looks around

Huh. These Jacks talk a good game, but a little shy no?

Heads out on floor to dance with Lynora


Priestess of Calistria wrote:

Priestess looks around

Huh. These Jacks talk a good game, but a little shy no?

Heads out on floor to dance with Lynora

They don't seem to be really big on dancing. Every time I ask, nobody wants to.


The dryad and succubus join the other two women on the dance floor and begin gyrating to Malice Jack's new pick


Acme robot zips to dance floor with a Margarita, two Slipppery Nipples and a Stinger. He looks to Lynora

*BEEP*

You were drinking Margaritas miss?


Acme Robot wrote:

Acme robot zips to dance floor with a Margarita, two Slipppery Nipples and a Stinger. He looks to Lynora

*BEEP*

You were drinking Margaritas miss?

Thank you, Acme Robot. Yes, I was. That's very thoughtful of you.


Evil Monkey glides out onto the dance floor and begins doing ..what else, the Monkey. The women give him wide berth. He manages to trod on the succubus' foot. She shoots him a dirty look.

YEE HAW! Git down!


Suddenly, a big white truck, spewing mud behind to the left and the right, comes swerving onto the thread, it's horn beating out,
"Oh, I wish I were in the land of cotton!"

The passenger's side tinted window comes down to reveal a frog within. From within, a voice,

Woo-wee! I almost hit that big ol monkey!


Margarinefrog leaps out the window

YAY! We went mud bogging! It was sooo cool!


Acme zips up to the large Texan

Shiner Bock sir?

Hands over frosty bottle


... wrote:
The dryad and succubus join the other two women on the dance floor and begin gyrating to Malice Jack's new pick

Now there are four.

Jack Hammer moves to the dance floor and dances to 'Hammer Time' despite whatever song is playing. His gaze lingers on the dryad and the suucubi. Perhaps the goddess' touch still lingers...


The two fiendish femme fatales giggle and dance closer to each other, casting glances over to the big golem


Jack Hammer wrote:


Jack Hammer moves to the dance floor and dances to 'Hammer Time' despite whatever song is playing.

All I have now is a visual of JH in Hammer Pants ...LOL


Thanks, tin man.
Sits on top of his hood, over looking the dance floor. A second after his rear hits the trunk, he's handing the empty Shiner bottle back over to the robot.
Much obliged...is there more where that came from?


The sometimes goddess ignores Jack Hammer entirely, seemingly oblivious to his flirtation with the dryad and the succubi.


Yay! Peace with kobolds!
Dances wildly with partially-chewed smoked turkey leg.


*Noticing the arrival of Big Tex she calls out*
Hey Tex, why don't you come dance with us? There's plenty of room on the dance floor. We need to get more people out here.


Jack Hammer's eyes glaze over, and he begins muttering what sounds like a spell, while still dancing...


Big Tex wrote:

Thanks, tin man.

Sits on top of his hood, over looking the dance floor. A second after his rear hits the trunk, he's handing the empty Shiner bottle back over to the robot.
Much obliged...is there more where that came from?

*BEEP*

Right away sir!

Zips to bar, then zips back with fresh Shiner on a tray

There you are sir!


a mist begins to form near the ceiling


Margarinefrog grabs Lemmiwinks and dances out on the floor

WHEEE!


SQUEE!


Chases tail by the French Chef

YAP YAP YAP!


Downs the beer and hitches his thumbs in his belt loops, Big Tex starts kicking high in the air alternating sides and clicking his boot heels.
YEE-HAW!
Here I come, Miss Lynora!


The mist begins to take crystalline form...

JH falls to one knee...

NO!

The crystals explode into a shower of gold and silver sparks, to the delight of the partygoers

The goddess' powers can be controlled...

JH heads to the bar


Who knew that Reggie's original regiment was Scottish?
In he comes, be-kilted, doing a Highland Fling? Jig? Well...it's something Scottish and there's no swords involved...yet.

151 to 200 of 254 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Kobold-Free zone All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.