The Roleplaying Game


Forum Games

851 to 900 of 1,213 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Far away, two figures watch all this happen from the peak of a volcano. The smaller one moves to help, but the other stops him. "It isn't time."


.... wrote:

"Now!" Frogskin shouts. The ghostly kittens appear behind the vast legions, led by the shaman. Kobolds and dwarves also appear from hiding, right under the enemy.

The Pigeons--or the Yugoloths--are also with the enemy.

Other than the wraiths, the legion remains hidden within the brown fog.

The wraiths loose streamers of flames at the eagle riders, striking unerringly and driving a few from the sky.


Legion of the Damned wrote:
.... wrote:

"Now!" Frogskin shouts. The ghostly kittens appear behind the vast legions, led by the shaman. Kobolds and dwarves also appear from hiding, right under the enemy.

The Pigeons--or the Yugoloths--are also with the enemy.

Other than the wraiths, the legion remains hidden within the brown fog.

The wraiths loose streamers of flames at the eagle riders, striking unerringly and driving a few from the sky.

Phantom Post.


The Steel Tsar urges his skeletal cat forward. He waves his massive green glowing greatsword over his head.

FOR THE KALIYOG!

A roar greets him as the Army of the Damned surges forward.


Wraiths and dracoliches stream out from the Army of the Damned to attack the outliers of the Army of Life


Legion of the Damned wrote:
.... wrote:

"Now!" Frogskin shouts. The ghostly kittens appear behind the vast legions, led by the shaman. Kobolds and dwarves also appear from hiding, right under the enemy.

The Pigeons--or the Yugoloths--are also with the enemy.

Other than the wraiths, the legion remains hidden within the brown fog.

The wraiths loose streamers of flames at the eagle riders, striking unerringly and driving a few from the sky.

The eagle riders let loose with a volley of positive energy arrows. The arrows fail to get past the black shields.

'They are warded!' an elf screams as he and his eagle fall to their deaths.


Beren roars out to the assembled Army of Life

FOR THE GREEN!!

The animals surge forward, Beren and Spring Sapling in the front.

And E7 I assume :)


Emperor7 wrote:
Legion of the Damned wrote:
.... wrote:

"Now!" Frogskin shouts. The ghostly kittens appear behind the vast legions, led by the shaman. Kobolds and dwarves also appear from hiding, right under the enemy.

The Pigeons--or the Yugoloths--are also with the enemy.

Other than the wraiths, the legion remains hidden within the brown fog.

The wraiths loose streamers of flames at the eagle riders, striking unerringly and driving a few from the sky.

The eagle riders let loose with a volley of positive energy arrows. The arrows fail to get past the black shields.

'They are warded!' an elf screams as he and his eagle fall to their deaths.

Frogskin shakes his head.

"No they aren't."
The wraiths feel their wards fading.


Air elementals charged with positive energy rush forward to engage the wraiths.

Azuri'ith also enters the fray, wading into the undead and battering them with powerful winds.


The two massed armies clash on the plain. Skeletons slash at bears, zombies bite badgers, squirrels worry at ghouls. The Steel Tsar slashes about him, clearing a bloody path towards the Champions.

TREE EMPEROR! YOUR TIME IS NIGH!!


E7 wheels Marsh Shadow about and races towards Innocent Blood. He lets go of the hold he has kept on the clouds, letting shafts of sunlight shine thru.

For the Green!

Jorel and the dinosaurs begin a stampede towards the enemy hiding within the fog.


Azuri'ith wrote:


Azuri'ith also enters the fray, wading into the undead and battering them with powerful winds.

Innocent Blood notices this new threat and shoots a green glowing bolt of energy at the elder air elemental.


The Warden appears at the edge of the battle. He watches.


Spring Sapling, on the back of a dire elk, races alongside E7 and Marsh Shadow

FOR THE GREEN! She shrieks, a vision of wildness incarnate


Nimora clutches her force web in one hand and her trident in the other, nervously watching the undead advance.
"Mirathan -" she stops unsure of what to say. "Just...stay safe, okay?"
With that she charges forward into battle.


Letting out a feral shriek, Sky flings himself into the air, soaring toward the wraiths. His claws and talons cause the air to whistle as he bigins a deadly aerial dance. He stays near LJ.

Kiba roars and charges the Tsar as well, crushing those who would wish to attack E7 from behind, but is forced to help Spring Sapling instead. He does not notice a small white wolf cub watching from safe distance...


Innocent Blood wrote:
Azuri'ith wrote:


Azuri'ith also enters the fray, wading into the undead and battering them with powerful winds.
Innocent Blood notices this new threat and shoots a green glowing bolt of energy at the elder air elemental.

Azuri'ith is wounded and this slows his advance. LJ raises her bow, takes aim, and shoots an arrow of positive energy into her grandfather, healing his wounds.


As the dinosaur legion enters the fog their roars turn
to screams of pain.


Ancient magic disturbs the air, and a portal tears open. On a low ridge overlooking the flanks of both armies (the left flank of the the 'army of life', the right flank of the 'army of death'), reddish smeared skeletons with glowing blue eyes begin to deploy, out onto the ridge. The land shrivels beneath their feat, becoming sterile sand and ash, in which life is as devoid as the rot of undeath.


The harlequin pauses, noticing the young dryad on the elk

Hmm..

I think I've seen that twig before
Perhaps it's time to carve once more!

Unsheathing a wicked knife he passes it in front of his eyes

Weeping sap
And crying racks
Stop the sapling
in her tracks!


Spring Sapling doubles over as she rides forward, screaming in pain. A gout of blood spurts from her midsection.


Innocent Blood wrote:
Azuri'ith wrote:


Azuri'ith also enters the fray, wading into the undead and battering them with powerful winds.
Innocent Blood notices this new threat and shoots a green glowing bolt of energy at the elder air elemental.

Then she sees that Plantjack has arrived. He glares at her.

"Too long have you threatened us. You broke Rio's heart, you broke Alaina's mind, you broke so many bodies. But no longer."
He pulls out the disk.
"Feel the wrath of flame."
A bit of flame shoots from the cleaver into the disk. It starts glowing bright orange.
"Feel the strength of earth."
The disk turns into stone.
"Feel the determination of wind."
A hole appears in the disk, which winds rush through.
"Feel the eternity of water."
The disk becomes wet to the touch.
"Feel the wisdom of Board Essence."
The stone begins floating in the air.
"Feel the power of Incarnum!" Plantjack shouts. The disk becomes ethereal. Plantjack begins fading. "From my own soul..."
Plantjack disappears.
"Feel."
The stone flies at Innocent Blood, and attaches itself to her. She feels pain, pain the likes of which she hasn't felt since she died. The disk will not come off. She feels her power over Board Essence slipping away, until she hardly has any left.
"Finally...."


The skies fill with the scream of the windriders and their mounts.

For the Green!

The deep dwarves charge the fog.

For the Lord of Stone!

The Weeping Wood elves let loose volleys of arrows as they advance.

For the Green!


The Giggler wrote:

The harlequin pauses, noticing the young dryad on the elk

Hmm..

I think I've seen that twig before
Perhaps it's time to carve once more!

Unsheathing a wicked knife he passes it in front of his eyes

Weeping sap
And crying racks
Stop the sapling
in her tracks!

While the harlequin is busy with his knife, he doesn't notice shadows writhing behind him... until a beam of eldritch energy lances through the air into his back. Oroth steps from the shadows, his eyes glowing with dark power.

"Hope you didn't forget about me, you insane clown. You'll pay for what you did to that boy."


Innocent Blood screams, jacknifing as the disk attaches to her. She flings her hands to the sky

KARRAGH MORVOGH'TH TREVIGH NIHILO KALIYOG!

The entire thread shivers and the disk explodes in a thousand shards


Up on a ridge on the opposite side of the valley to the reddish skeletons, armed with a repeating crossbow with a telescopic sight and loaded with adamantine tipped anti-magic bolts tipped, a goblin in camouflage is tracking one particular target...


The eagles streak through the air, doing their best to keep all of the flying threats at least distracted so that the fighters on the ground could keep their attention focused on the threats in front of them.


The Shadow wrote:


"Hope you didn't forget about me, you insane clown. You'll pay for what you did to that boy."

The clown grins evilly

The shadow with a weeping heart,
Now comes into the fray.
If vengance is what you desire,
You must earn it today!

The harlequin shifts his dagger and advances on Oroth


Innocent Blood wrote:

Innocent Blood screams, jacknifing as the disk attaches to her. She flings her hands to the sky

KARRAGH MORVOGH'TH TREVIGH NIHILO KALIYOG!

The entire thread shivers and the disk explodes in a thousand shards

"Well played. But the Board is friend to you no longer."

Shadow Lodge

Very Tempermental PlantJack wrote:

The stone turns into stone.

ROTFL!

Innocent Blood wrote:
The entire thread shivers and the disk explodes in a thousand shards

What would happen if one of those shards hit Sky in the shoulder?


The reddish smeared skeletons continue to deploy, forming up into lines, four deep, and a couple of dozen long....


Mirathan charges alongside the wood elves, loosing bolts magicked against contructs. He aims them all at the Steel Tsar.


Dragonborn3 wrote:


What would happen if one of those shards hit Sky in the shoulder?

Why whatever you wanted it to..


"Very good, PlantJack," she murmurs. "That is one. Now I wonder what two will be?"
She shoots arrows of positive energy at those of her followers who are within range. They have already taken losses. She grieves for each one of the fallen as she continues to bolster the living.


Dragonborn3 wrote:
Very Tempermental PlantJack wrote:

The stone turns into stone.

ROTFL!

Umm...*cough* heh heh....

Edited.


Mirathan wrote:
Mirathan charges alongside the wood elves, loosing bolts magicked against contructs. He aims them all at the Steel Tsar.

The bolts strike true, giving the Steel Tsar a porcupine look. He faces the aquatic champion and swings his glowing green sword at his head

DIE INSECT!!!


The screams inside the fog cease. The dwarven legion
hesitates, then turns toward the Bone Servants.


The Steel Tsar wrote:
Mirathan wrote:
Mirathan charges alongside the wood elves, loosing bolts magicked against contructs. He aims them all at the Steel Tsar.

The bolts strike true, giving the Steel Tsar a porcupine look. He faces the aquatic champion and swings his glowing green sword at his head

DIE INSECT!!!

Nimora sees the sword headed for Mirathan, and pushes him out of the way, determined not to watch him die again.


Spring Sapling has stopped moving forward, and collapses on her steed. The dire elk brings her close to a thorny grove with a large twisted tree looming over it ..


The Steel Tsar wrote:
Mirathan wrote:
Mirathan charges alongside the wood elves, loosing bolts magicked against contructs. He aims them all at the Steel Tsar.

The bolts strike true, giving the Steel Tsar a porcupine look. He faces the aquatic champion and swings his glowing green sword at his head

DIE INSECT!!!

Mirathan looks surprised that he has gotten so close to the Tsar. He draws his daggers as several wood elves try to distract the beast.


The Giggler wrote:
The Shadow wrote:


"Hope you didn't forget about me, you insane clown. You'll pay for what you did to that boy."

The clown grins evilly

The shadow with a weeping heart,
Now comes into the fray.
If vengance is what you desire,
You must earn it today!

The harlequin shifts his dagger and advances on Oroth

Oroth pulls a long thin blade that shimmers with dark light from within his regalia of shadows and meets the harlequin head on with equal grace and agility, if not more.


The reddish smeared skeletons continue to arrive. Shimmering grey-blue shields spring into existence in front of the three units arranged to the fore of the dwarven advance.


Spring Sapling wrote:
Spring Sapling has stopped moving forward, and collapses on her steed. The dire elk brings her close to a thorny grove with a large twisted tree looming over it ..

"Lady are you alright?" Djuhah, asks concerned as he floats alongside the injured girl.

"Here, let me help you," he says, casting a cure serious wounds on her.


The Sttel Tsar impales two elves on his sword, their bodies rotting with unnatural speed into corpse goo. He faces Mirathan

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ANNOYANCE INSECT

He swings his sword once more at Mirathan


Frogskin sighs.
"For you, Plantjack."
He sends a cloud of glowing dust at Steel Tsar.


Djuhah the Djinn wrote:


"Lady are you alright?" Djuhah, asks concerned as he floats alongside the injured girl.
"Here, let me help you," he says, casting a cure serious wounds on her.

Spring Sapling groans

My stomach ... It burns ...


The Steel Tsar wrote:

The Sttel Tsar impales two elves on his sword, their bodies rotting with unnatural speed into corpse goo. He faces Mirathan

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ANNOYANCE INSECT

He swings his sword once more at Mirathan

And again Nimora gets in the way, this time with less pleasant results. She looks down at the sword protruding from her body.

"That wasn't supposed to happen."


The Steel Tsar wrote:

The Sttel Tsar impales two elves on his sword, their bodies rotting with unnatural speed into corpse goo. He faces Mirathan

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ANNOYANCE INSECT

He swings his sword once more at Mirathan

And again Nimora gets in the way, this time with less pleasant results. She looks down at the sword protruding from her body.

"That wasn't supposed to happen."


Up on the ridge, the goblin finally has a clear shot, as the Giggler is distracted by the Shadow. He sqeezes the trigger and empties the crossbow's magazine into the Giggler's head. He then hurriedly withdraws back down behind the ridge and makes his way off the battlefield to a different location.
Not expecting the Giggler to be very much inconvenienced by a dozen adamantine tipped crossbow bolts through the head, even with the antimagic, although the antimagic is suppressing some of the Giggler's least favourite spells which will go off once the antimagic is dispelled.
Regards from the Eighth Runelord....


Spring Sapling wrote:
Djuhah the Djinn wrote:


"Lady are you alright?" Djuhah, asks concerned as he floats alongside the injured girl.
"Here, let me help you," he says, casting a cure serious wounds on her.

Spring Sapling groans

My stomach ... It burns ...

"Here, let me try to help some more. Obviously you were more gravely wounded than I realized."

Dhuhah casts cure critical wounds on her.

851 to 900 of 1,213 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The Roleplaying Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.