Sunny Cult Seeking New Recruits


Off-Topic Discussions

201 to 250 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

Opens the bag Panama Jack left for us and notices that the bottles have somehow been 'mis-labeled'. A wide smile appears on JH's normally stoic countenance. He removes the label from the bottle.

Here ya go priestess! This oil should produce a wonderful golden glow. I can help with your back if you wish.

Thank you.

*holds her hair out of the way so JH can put the tanning oil on her back.*
Isn't it great the way it makes your skin tingle and feel so alive?

It does produce a rather unusual sensation for tanning lotion. Are you sure you got the right bottle? (she asks suspiciously)


lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

Opens the bag Panama Jack left for us and notices that the bottles have somehow been 'mis-labeled'. A wide smile appears on JH's normally stoic countenance. He removes the label from the bottle.

Here ya go priestess! This oil should produce a wonderful golden glow. I can help with your back if you wish.

Thank you.

*holds her hair out of the way so JH can put the tanning oil on her back.*
Isn't it great the way it makes your skin tingle and feel so alive?
It does produce a rather unusual sensation for tanning lotion. Are you sure you got the right bottle? (she asks suspiciously)

Relieved that golems can't blush Jack Hammer looks confused and innocent

Well Panama said that he'd leave us some tanning lotions and oils for the party but these bottles have no labels. Is the sensation a good one?


lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:


Thank you.
*holds her hair out of the way so JH can put the tanning oil on her back.*

Isn't it great the way it makes your skin tingle and feel so alive?
It does produce a rather unusual sensation for tanning lotion. Are you sure you got the right bottle? (she asks suspiciously)

Relieved that golems can't blush Jack Hammer looks confused and innocent

Well Panama said that he'd leave us some tanning lotions and oils for the party but these bottles have no labels. Is the sensation a good one?

Well, it does feel rather warm and tingly. If you're sure it's just tanning lotion...


Panama has always proven to be reliable...

Hey Malice!

How 'bout some more drinks?! We need to get loosened up before the game. Wouldn't want to pull a muscle.


Be a dear and get me one of those SunnyD Screwdrivers, would you? Please and thank you.


Coming right up!

Fixes Lynora her SunnyD Screwdriver and brings some scotch on the rocks for JH. Mixes himself a mojito while he's at the bar.

There you go guys. Everyone good?

Pants a bit

Man I gotta get some waitstaff here!

Sits down and writes a quick letter. Puts it into mailbox and taps metal foot irritably. A minute later a large crate arrives via mailtruck marked:

ACME DEPOT

Malice Jack rips the crate apart, revealing a retro 1950's-style futuristic robot.

There we go. Robot! Get behind that bar and keep the drinks coming!


*BEEP BEEP*

The odd vacuum-tubed robot beeps and whirs, setting up behind the SunnyG bar and slicing up limes.


Sweet! I was worried for a while that you wouldn't be able to break away for volleyball.

Volley for the serve! BUMP!


Dives and misses

Rats! Your serve.

Knocks it over the other side for JH

Liberty's Edge

Watching you guys do all this exercise is making me tired. I need a little nap now.


Jack of all Trades wrote:
Watching you guys do all this exercise is making me tired. I need a little nap now.

This is not exercise. This is battle!

Spike serves the depleted uranium ball to Malice Jack


Jack Hammer wrote:
Jack of all Trades wrote:
Watching you guys do all this exercise is making me tired. I need a little nap now.

This is not exercise. This is battle!

Spike serves the depleted uranium ball to Malice Jack

*runs from the court*

Hey, I only agreed to play if we used the other ball. I'm not a golem.


OOps! I don't think JH realized Lynora. We'll use the regular one.

Tosses heavy sphere to the side with a *clang* picks up other regular volleyball and tosses it to JH


My apologies. I didn't realize that you had finished your SunnyD screwdriver.

Jack Hammer tries to gently hit the air-filled ball. BUMP


*comes back to the volleyball court*
Whose team am I supposed to be on? You know, since there are three of us?


lynora wrote:

*comes back to the volleyball court*

Whose team am I supposed to be on? You know, since there are three of us?

Malice's side. Unless you've reconsidered the whole shirts vs skins thing.


Jack Hammer wrote:
lynora wrote:

*comes back to the volleyball court*

Whose team am I supposed to be on? You know, since there are three of us?
Malice's side. Unless you've reconsidered the whole shirts vs skins thing.

*wrinkles her nose in distaste*

Of course I haven't. I told you before, that's just not my thing. Okay then, serve the ball.


But aren't clothes/swimsuits just like umbrellas? Blocking the sun?

JH starts with a nice high serve, forcing the comely priestess to stretch to the sky and await the ball's return to earth. BUMP


Positions himself by the net awaiting Lynora's bump pass.


Bump!
(sorry guys, no wardrobe malfunctions on this pass)


Spikes the ball over the net.

BOO YAH!


Jack Hammer dives and makes the save. The tiny air-filled ball just clears the net. BUMP.


You Jacks seem to be having a lot of fun over here at SunnyG's.. You're not thinking of converting now, are you...


Set passes the ball to Lynora


Sebastianity Convert Jack wrote:
You Jacks seem to be having a lot of fun over here at SunnyG's.. You're not thinking of converting now, are you...

Nah. We're just trying to get converts, show that we can balance fun and violence, and meet girls. And kill time until the next raid without rusting out.


Sebastianity Convert Jack wrote:
You Jacks seem to be having a lot of fun over here at SunnyG's.. You're not thinking of converting now, are you...

Yells from the volleyball court

Naw there's just a nice beach here! And free SunnyD Screwdrivers! And I brought my Acme Robot to bartend!


*BEEP* would you like a drink sir?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Heh, it's funny that the thread is just full of Jacks, except for Lynora that is.
Hey Lynora, c'mon, you know you want to join...


Acme Robot wrote:
*BEEP* would you like a drink sir?

Nah, I brought my own. Thanks anyway. I'll be watching the volleyball game over there in my beach chair. Since I work at a 'beverage' store, I brought enough for everyone.

Edit: Wouldn't she be the first Jill?


Callous Jack wrote:

Heh, it's funny that the thread is just full of Jacks, except for Lynora that is.

Hey Lynora, c'mon, you know you want to join...

Bump! *hits ball over net*

Oh, I don't know. You've all been quite nice, but I've heard some scary things about your clubhouse.
I do appreciate your all being here though. It really makes it look like I'm doing a good job as a priestess when the cult has so many visitors. *smiles warmly*


Sebastianity Convert Jack wrote:
Acme Robot wrote:
*BEEP* would you like a drink sir?

Nah, I brought my own. Thanks anyway. I'll be watching the volleyball game over there in my beach chair. Since I work at a 'beverage' store, I brought enough for everyone.

Edit: Wouldn't she be the first Jill?

Actually we had a female Jack called Jackette for awhile. For some reason she disappeared on us.


Jack Hammer flails at the ball and misses, falling to the sand in the process

Ow! I think I'm hurt. It's my hamstring. Is there a healer hereabouts?


Looks down at JH

Do we even HAVE hamstrings? Wouldn't they be steelstrings?


Malice Jack wrote:

Looks down at JH

Do we even HAVE hamstrings? Wouldn't they be steelstrings?

softly, between teeth clenched in pain Shhhhh...


Jack Hammer wrote:

Jack Hammer flails at the ball and misses, falling to the sand in the process

Ow! I think I'm hurt. It's my hamstring. Is there a healer hereabouts?

Oh, you poor thing.

*runs over and looks at his leg*
I can't see anything wrong, but that might be because you're a golem. *bites lip* I'm not sure if cure spells will even work on you, but I can try.
*cast cure light wounds*


Shrugs

Hey man, love to help but I lost my instruction manual years ago.

***BRAAAAAP***

Hey Acme! Mojito me! Chop chop!


*BEEP*

Coming sir!

Clanks over with a fresh mojito


lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:

Jack Hammer flails at the ball and misses, falling to the sand in the process

Ow! I think I'm hurt. It's my hamstring. Is there a healer hereabouts?

Oh, you poor thing.

*runs over and looks at his leg*
I can't see anything wrong, but that might be because you're a golem. *bites lip* I'm not sure if cure spells will even work on you, but I can try.
*cast cure light wounds*

as the touch spell works its magic...

Much better, but I still have a bit of sand burn on my belly...


Jack Hammer wrote:


as the touch spell works its magic...

Much better, but I still have a bit of sand burn on my belly...

Oh, okay, let me help.

*casts cure light wounds again*


lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:


as the touch spell works its magic...

Much better, but I still have a bit of sand burn on my belly...

Oh, okay, let me help.

*casts cure light wounds again*

Lynora, you are being decieved. This vile perverted Jack is simply enjoying your touching him for some strange, perverted reason and is thus fooling you into doing such in a sensitive area! He is not wounded in the slightest!

Sorry, Jack Hammer. But you strange human races befuddle me at times.


Ahh, thank you very much. Your hands are so soft, but yield so much power.

Would it be to much to ask for your help to a beach chair, as I feel a bit weak yet?

Hey Acme! How 'bout a couple of drinks over here?

You know, maybe we should set up a Jacks' Surf Shoppe here.

Just ignore the tempermental one. He just doesn't know how to relax.


dude! A Jack's convention at the Sunny thread... are they giving away boose or are there lovely gals around?

Hopefully both...


Frat Jack wrote:

dude! A Jack's convention at the Sunny thread... are they giving away boose or are there lovely gals around?

Hopefully both...

Oh hi, Frat Jack. There are SunnyD screwdrivers, plenty of rum and beer. Just ask the Acme Robot to mix you a drink. I have to help JH to a deck chair so he can rest, and then I think I feel like dancing. Care to join me?


JH chuckles at the priestess' attempt to make him jealous. Yes, she is falling for the Cult's charms.

Of course it helps that without the Jacks this thread would be lonely.


Very Tempermental PlantJack wrote:
lynora wrote:
Jack Hammer wrote:


as the touch spell works its magic...

Much better, but I still have a bit of sand burn on my belly...

Oh, okay, let me help.

*casts cure light wounds again*

Lynora, you are being decieved. This vile perverted Jack is simply enjoying your touching him for some strange, perverted reason and is thus fooling you into doing such in a sensitive area! He is not wounded in the slightest!

Sorry, Jack Hammer. But you strange human races befuddle me at times.

(whispers) It's okay, I know. He's just flirting. For a Jack, he's being rather charming about it.


Jack Hammer wrote:

..

Hey Acme! How 'bout a couple of drinks over here?
.

*BEEP*

Coming sir!

Whizzes over with fresh drinks for all


Comes back with some limes for Acme, who was running short. Goes to beach, unrolls a large blanket and lies on the warm sand. Uses his magnifying eye to roast a few wayward ants.

Ahh ... This is the life.


Malice Jack wrote:
Sunny Godhead wrote:


Hey Jack, if you're goona leave, take the depleted urnaium with you. I may be divine, but even I have my limits when it comes to dealing with the EPA.

Naw man, I'm still here. Chillax SunnyG! Besides, that depleted uranium is safe. Now who wants another round of volleyball?

Passes out requested drinks and returns to the volleyball pit

*Sunny Godhead enters the volleyball pit*

Okay, I need another player.


The Day's Commandment

Commandment Eight: Wardrobe and absent bikini tops are acceptable, er, rather preferred in the presence of the Sunny Godhead.


*Walks around topless*

201 to 250 of 281 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Sunny Cult Seeking New Recruits All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.