Pathfinder T-Shirt: Gray Maidens


Product Discussion

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Here's a surprise for the holidays—we're expecting these hip new shirts to arrive in our warehouse later this week!


Hawt!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Death to the Whore-Queeen!

I could also see something like a Sable company theme, or even an Orisini Academy Athletic Department gag shirt.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Love the biker look!

Dark Archive

Ah good X-mas presents for the misses and a friend.

Sovereign Court

That shirt is made of pure awesome. (It is, infact, awesome thread)

*goes to look at the sizing guide*


I can see there's a female form on this shirt, but I can't see her head clearly. Is she wearing a hood or something? Is there another shot of the image itself?

Silver Crusade

That looks nice.

I like the large black printed shirts (say an eagle or something hip), but there just was never any design I'd like to call my own, this one thou, is very tempting. ha ha

Awesome work guys!!

(Wolf-- it's the artwork of the Grey Maidens, one of the vilian groups in the 2nd Pathfinder (Pf #8 to be exact). What you looking at is a shapely female form in armor with a cloak. The helmet is similar to DC's Dr. Fate (smooth face with eye slits.

The artwork is similar to this

http://paizo.com/image/content/ItemPacks/crimson_cards_2_500_500.jpeg

Just of course there is someone inside & posing)

RM

Sovereign Court

Wolf, look here. That's a black and white version of the artwork, from Eva Widermann's site.

The Exchange

The important question is, "Will it get me a free re-roll if I wear it at a Pathfinder Society table?" :)

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Doug Miles wrote:
The important question is, "Will it get me a free re-roll if I wear it at a Pathfinder Society table?" :)

I think you're looking for the Gray Maiden Society organized play program. Sadly, they have very, very specific membership requirements, and I don't think you qualify, sir.

Liberty's Edge

Is there anyone else here that thinks "The Gray Maidens" would be an AWESOME name for a band?

Liberty's Edge

Wolf Munroe wrote:
I can see there's a female form on this shirt, but I can't see her head clearly. Is she wearing a hood or something? Is there another shot of the image itself?

Yes, she is wearing a helmet with her head turned. I have a bigger JPEG of the fina design but I'm not sure if it's cool to post a link to it. I'll ask though.


d20monkey wrote:
Wolf Munroe wrote:
I can see there's a female form on this shirt, but I can't see her head clearly. Is she wearing a hood or something? Is there another shot of the image itself?
Yes, she is wearing a helmet with her head turned. I have a bigger JPEG of the fina design but I'm not sure if it's cool to post a link to it. I'll ask though.

An image of a Gray Maiden was already linked above but thank you for offerring.

Thanks guys. I just wasn't making it out from the shirt shot. Now that I know what I'm looking at, I see it plain as day.

Sovereign Court

Question. Is this a case of 'It'll get made if there are enough preorders', or are these shirts being made anyway? If its the first, I'll preorder now, but if its the second, I'll wait till I can better organise the delivery.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Uzzy wrote:
Question. Is this a case of 'It'll get made if there are enough preorders', or are these shirts being made anyway? If its the first, I'll preorder now, but if its the second, I'll wait till I can better organise the delivery.

They're already printed, and should be arriving today or tomorrow!

Sovereign Court

Fantastic! Any idea how much it'll weigh, as I've got a non-subscription order at 'Pending' right now, and I'd like to be able to add it to that order without getting hammered by S&H.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Uzzy wrote:
Fantastic! Any idea how much it'll weigh, as I've got a non-subscription order at 'Pending' right now, and I'd like to be able to add it to that order without getting hammered by S&H.

Depends on the size. Under half a pound for Small; a bit less than a pound for 4XL.

Sovereign Court

Right, thanks Vic.


logic_poet wrote:

Death to the Whore-Queeen!

I could also see something like a Sable company theme, or even an Orisini Academy Athletic Department gag shirt.

I would totally buy an Orisini Academy shirt of some sort.

Sovereign Court

There's the magic academy in Korvoso that might be a good candidate for immortilastion in T-Shirt form too. Either way, can't wait to see more T-shirts like this!


I'm tempted, I have to make sure other things are taken care of but I may order one before the end of the month.

The Exchange

I just signed in to say that that is one beautiful graphic. The contrast in light and dark is great, as is the detail. I looked at Widerman's (sp?) website; her lines have a lot of movement. I'm now a fan.

The Exchange

Very nice. I'll have to get one for the only women that plays in our friday game for Xmas.

Sovereign Court

I bought this for my girlfriend. It's a really good design but it's definitely a man's t-shirt.

I think she'll bet the sewing machine out and do some adjusting so that she can wear it.


I have this and love it. Very classy, not a typical "geek shirt" at all. I would love to see more shirts like this.

Sovereign Court

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber

I've had this shirt for a long time and it has become my favorite.

I would second the notion of more designs like this one.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

I quite enjoy mine as well. I especially like that it has a modern artistic design and not covered in freakin' dragons, wizards and/or monsters.


What do y'all say for the next one. Red Mantis?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

Any chance these will ever be re-printed? It's such a great print and design; as others have said, these shirts are so much more captivating than the usual "black with a logo" nerdy t-shirts. Plus, the Maidens could use some more visibility! You know, help out the public image and all :D

Liberty's Edge

If these came back, I would buy one.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber

SAME. So much! ^_^


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I saw this on the main page and clicked to buy immediately because I thought it was something new, then.. Aw..awwwe.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I would love this shirt back for my birthday.


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Between the reprinting of CotCT, and the Maidens getting a write up in the Adventurers Guide, who would we need to bribe to get another run of these?


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Seconded what Emily said! Would love to purchase this shirt

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

just in case you need one more request...

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

And one more...


ditto

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder T-Shirt: Gray Maidens All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.