Is there anyone playing Pathfinder in Akron / Canton Ohio area?


Local Play

Sovereign Court

I was looking to find a game to get into and Columbus/Cincinatti are pretty far away. Any Pathfinders in NE Ohio area?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Brandon Gillespie wrote:
I was looking to find a game to get into and Columbus/Cincinatti are pretty far away. Any Pathfinders in NE Ohio area?

Having lived in NE Ohio for most of my life (much further east than Akron though), I'll say it's not easy to get a group together. Hobby stores are few and very far between. Any that popped up while I lived there, quickly vanished.

If there's a gaming community there, they're all hiding in closets or basements, or something. lol

Do what I did. Move to Columbus. Many more gamers down here. ;)

Dark Archive

I currently live in North East Ohio, and a few years ago the only good game shop closed their doors a couple winters ago. It would be amazing if there were some place to play PFS games, as i've never played, and would very much love to.


Brandon Gillespie wrote:
I was looking to find a game to get into and Columbus/Cincinatti are pretty far away. Any Pathfinders in NE Ohio area?

There is at least one starting soon in Strongsville Ohio (about 30 minutes from Akron.) However I am unfamiliar with how to communicate the information you need to get connected with the group. I will look around on this website for a little while longer and try and learn more. Please feel free to get back to me if you are still interested.


I don't know if this is legal on the forums, but see meetup.com and look up the Northcoast Gamers in Ohio. Good group that covers more than just Cleveland and surrounding areas. I'll trust you can find me there and send me an email.

The Exchange

For whatever it's worth I plan on running PFS at BASHCON 2010 Friday, Feb 19 through Sunday, Feb 21 in Toledo. There's one slot Friday evening, three on Saturday and two on Sunday. When it gets closer to convention time I'll post more details. I know this is like 2 hours from Cleveland, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

Doug,

I loved your GMing of PFS scenarios at BASHcon last year. I also loved that we managed to run about 2 adventures during any give slot. I'll be back for sure. I had planned to play mostly LFR, but knowing you'll be around changes things.

Chad


I'm not sure if the original poster is still viewing the thread but I'm part of a group that just recently converted to Pathfinder a few months ago. We have room for 1-2 players and normally play in the cities of Akron and Stow. If you're interested, give me a shout or you can email me at zethallon at yahoo.com.

Dark Archive

Not sure if the original poster is watching this but I'm in his play group. I'll drop you a line at the email. We play every two weeks down her and run some PFS stuff about 1 a month

Byron

The Exchange

Hello eveyone,

I am planning on running a few Pathfinder events at AnCon 2010
May 21 - 23, 2010 Clarion Inn Hudson, OH
I should have the events up over the weekend and you can sign up for the events at http://www.warhorn.org/AnCon2010/. You can also check out the convention as a whole at www.anothergamecon.com.

I would love to meet a few of you at the con if possiable...

I also am running game days for Pathfinder in Toledo, but that may be a little out of the way for you all... but if you would like to come up and vist send me an e-mail at: OhioDragonSlayers@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!!

The Exchange

darkmadden wrote:

Hello eveyone,

I am planning on running a few Pathfinder events at AnCon 2010
May 21 - 23, 2010 Clarion Inn Hudson, OH
I should have the events up over the weekend and you can sign up for the events at http://www.warhorn.org/AnCon2010/. You can also check out the convention as a whole at www.anothergamecon.com.

I would love to meet a few of you at the con if possiable...

I also am running game days for Pathfinder in Toledo, but that may be a little out of the way for you all... but if you would like to come up and vist send me an e-mail at: OhioDragonSlayers@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!!

Sorry about the dealy but i meant to update this more over the weeks. Pre-registration is closed now but I still have plenty of room at the tables for those interested in playing.

Just show up at the day of the convention and bring your dice. See you at the Con

Liberty's Edge

Brandon Gillespie wrote:
I was looking to find a game to get into and Columbus/Cincinatti are pretty far away. Any Pathfinders in NE Ohio area?

I have also recently moved to pathfinder from 3.5 and will be attending An Con in Hudson. The only sanctioned game I am aware of is in cuyahoga falls at Underhills on state street. They play on alternating wednesdays and our group now makes it a point to have one or more players present. The GM Lars Logue is really good and everyone has a great time. There is no cost and the game runs from 6pm till 10pm just be sure your on time if you want in. A second GM has offered to run an additional table if interest is up and the primary GM Lars, will be running at An Con. Our group travels down to cuyahoga falls from Jefferson Ohio, takes about an hour depending on traffic.

Liberty's Edge

darkmadden wrote:
darkmadden wrote:

Hello eveyone,

I am planning on running a few Pathfinder events at AnCon 2010
May 21 - 23, 2010 Clarion Inn Hudson, OH
I should have the events up over the weekend and you can sign up for the events at http://www.warhorn.org/AnCon2010/. You can also check out the convention as a whole at www.anothergamecon.com.

I would love to meet a few of you at the con if possiable...

I also am running game days for Pathfinder in Toledo, but that may be a little out of the way for you all... but if you would like to come up and vist send me an e-mail at: OhioDragonSlayers@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!!!

Sorry about the dealy but i meant to update this more over the weeks. Pre-registration is closed now but I still have plenty of room at the tables for those interested in playing.

Just show up at the day of the convention and bring your dice. See you at the Con

Our group has signed up for every PFS event at ancon and the only two GM's I can see running are Nancy Ludden and Lars Logue. As of today I havent seen any other events running for PFS unless Warhorn needs to update the AnCon event schedule. Always looking for more games provided they can fit into the time frames alloted. That is usually the big problem trying not to overlap. There is one game in particular run by Nancy on saturday that we are hoping can be moved or re-run in another time slot so we can get to play all the PFS events. Right now that is the one event we may miss because of the slot it is in. Hope to see you there and maybe get into one of your events.

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Events / Local Play / Is there anyone playing Pathfinder in Akron / Canton Ohio area? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Local Play
Skål Con 2019!