Clone Wars on CN


Television

51 to 63 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Matthew Morris wrote:
wicked cool wrote:
Anyone see Clone Wars this weekend. Not going to spoil it but was in my opinion one of the best episodes in a long time. Hoping they have another episode like that soon.

It was another episode making me wish "Clone Wars was an AU to the movies."

** spoiler omitted **

The heck you say! Mandalorians have ALWAYS been awesome. Good day to you, sir!

Scarab Sages

Arise and fight for Mandelore!


Well damn! Someone beat me to it! Oh well, I don't care.

~Unmitigated fanboy scream~ OMG! OMG! OMG! It's back! ~begins to hyperventilate~


Sharoth wrote:

Well damn! Someone beat me to it! Oh well, I don't care.

~Unmitigated fanboy scream~ OMG! OMG! OMG! It's back! ~begins to hyperventilate~

Don't celebrate if you're not willing to spend an extra 5-10 bucks per month for Disney's streaming service. Because that's the only way you're going to be able to watch it (along with all the rest of the Star Wars stuff and the Marvel movies).


Fabius Maximus wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

Well damn! Someone beat me to it! Oh well, I don't care.

~Unmitigated fanboy scream~ OMG! OMG! OMG! It's back! ~begins to hyperventilate~

Don't celebrate if you're not willing to spend an extra 5-10 bucks per month for Disney's streaming service. Because that's the only way you're going to be able to watch it (along with all the rest of the Star Wars stuff and the Marvel movies).

It might just be worth it.


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
Fabius Maximus wrote:
Sharoth wrote:

Well damn! Someone beat me to it! Oh well, I don't care.

~Unmitigated fanboy scream~ OMG! OMG! OMG! It's back! ~begins to hyperventilate~

Don't celebrate if you're not willing to spend an extra 5-10 bucks per month for Disney's streaming service. Because that's the only way you're going to be able to watch it (along with all the rest of the Star Wars stuff and the Marvel movies).

Yeah I've already decided that I'm going to subscribe to Disney's streaming service. Besides having all of the Marvel and Lucasfilm stuff now that Comcast has dropped out of the bidding war it looks like Disney is going to be getting that ENTIRE FOX LIBARY as well. Which means Uncut Star Wars, ALIENS, X-FILES, and an entire slew of other things as well. It'll take them a while to incorporate everything but yeah...


I'll watch it. Maybe not as soon as it comes, but I will watch it. The show was a mixed bag, to be sure, but infinitely preferable to Rebels.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Bjørn Røyrvik wrote:
I'll watch it. Maybe not as soon as it comes, but I will watch it. The show was a mixed bag, to be sure, but infinitely preferable to Rebels.

Whut.

I am not sending Disney money for a streaming service, or anyone beyond Netflix really.


I can wait for a blu ray release.


Trailer for Clone Wars season 6. Looks really good too.


Freehold will watch.


M-hmm, yes, watch Freehold will.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Clone Wars news, trailers, and images.

Nine things we learned about The Clone Wars

51 to 63 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Television / Clone Wars on CN All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Television
The Mandalorian