The Angry Jack Cult


Off-Topic Discussions

5,351 to 5,400 of 7,886 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>

YAP!


Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
*Punt*

YIPE!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!

Prepare the Jackapult!


Cockapoo wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
*Punt*
YIPE!

Devlyn catches Cockapoo in midair, removing LJ's clothing from his mouth while he's still in shock. Looking at the the Jacks, he puts him down and says:

"Something tells me you don't want to be here. I'd scram if I were you."


Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!

Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.


Hey! That poodle stole my shirt! Now what am I supposed to wear?

Oh well, I'll just go inside and get a new one.

*heads inside and comes back out a few minutes later, still topless*

I just put in a brand new security system on my closet, and the door cracked. And I don't have any clothes all over again.

*downs a margarita and pouts some more*


lynora-Jill wrote:

Hey! That poodle stole my shirt! Now what am I supposed to wear?

Oh well, I'll just go inside and get a new one.

*heads inside and comes back out a few minutes later, still topless*

I just put in a brand new security system on my closet, and the door cracked. And I don't have any clothes all over again.

*downs a margarita and pouts some more*

"Give me a sec, LJ. Even I can't be in two places at once - yet."

Devlyn comes over and hands LJ back her clothes.


Please to be not dropping anything more in here!

*splashes El-lina and swims away*


The Dalesman wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:

Hey! That poodle stole my shirt! Now what am I supposed to wear?

Oh well, I'll just go inside and get a new one.

*heads inside and comes back out a few minutes later, still topless*

I just put in a brand new security system on my closet, and the door cracked. And I don't have any clothes all over again.

*downs a margarita and pouts some more*

"Give me a sec, LJ. Even I can't be in two places at once - yet."

Devlyn comes over and hands LJ back her clothes.

Thank you! That is so helpful and sweet of you!

*puts her T-shirt back on*

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!
Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.

Fine... then where's that peasant?


lynora-Jill wrote:

Thank you! That is so helpful and sweet of you!

*puts her T-shirt back on*

"That's what I'm here for. These shirts attract thieves like diamonds it seems," he laughs.

"Which reminds me...I need to get my replacement that got lost with Club C."

"Hey JH - got any more in my size? If I'm gonna help out with the work, I might as well wear the colors, neh?"


Callous Jack wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!
Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.
Fine... then where's that peasant?

We had him doing chores yesterday. I haven't seen him today.


YAP!


YAP!


YAP!


Yap!


YIP!


*Walks up to a Jack*

Can you help me? I'm not drunk.


Poodle Jack Slaad wrote:

*Walks up to a Jack*

Can you help me? I'm not drunk.

There's a pina colada shower over that way if you want.

*downs another margarita*

*giggle*

Time for the hot tub!


Nimora Orlbereth wrote:

Please to be not dropping anything more in here!

*splashes El-lina and swims away*

*giggle*


Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!

Sir, we...ahhh...converted it to a trampoline. For the ladies...


Nimora Orlbereth wrote:

Please to be not dropping anything more in here!

*splashes El-lina and swims away*

Mermaid!

Uh...another sea elf. Oh well.

pulls out longlass to watch the lady sea elf


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!
Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.

Oh, the disgrace of it all...


lynora-Jill wrote:
The Dalesman wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:

Hey! That poodle stole my shirt! Now what am I supposed to wear?

Oh well, I'll just go inside and get a new one.

*heads inside and comes back out a few minutes later, still topless*

I just put in a brand new security system on my closet, and the door cracked. And I don't have any clothes all over again.

*downs a margarita and pouts some more*

"Give me a sec, LJ. Even I can't be in two places at once - yet."

Devlyn comes over and hands LJ back her clothes.

Thank you! That is so helpful and sweet of you!

*puts her T-shirt back on*

throws peanut shells at the Dalesman


The Dalesman wrote:
lynora-Jill wrote:

Thank you! That is so helpful and sweet of you!

*puts her T-shirt back on*

"That's what I'm here for. These shirts attract thieves like diamonds it seems," he laughs.

"Which reminds me...I need to get my replacement that got lost with Club C."

"Hey JH - got any more in my size? If I'm gonna help out with the work, I might as well wear the colors, neh?"

Sure. Gives the D-man one marked 'Security' on the back.


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!
Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.
Fine... then where's that peasant?
We had him doing chores yesterday. I haven't seen him today.

Probably trying to blend in with the construction crew, so he can sneak away.


General J. Debauchery wrote:
throws peanut shells at the Dalesman

"Hey now, settle down. LJ's making a beeline for the hot tub right now. See?"

Jack Hammer wrote:
Sure. Gives the D-man one marked 'Security' on the back.

"Thanks man!""

Devlyn continues with the, um, 'groundskeeping.' And security. ;)

G'night All! :)


lynora-Jill wrote:

Hey! That poodle stole my shirt! Now what am I supposed to wear?

Oh well, I'll just go inside and get a new one.

*heads inside and comes back out a few minutes later, still topless*

I just put in a brand new security system on my closet, and the door cracked. And I don't have any clothes all over again.

*downs a margarita and pouts some more*

hmm...CJ shows up and LJ's closet gets raided again. hmmm...


*takes her shirt back off and climbs into the hot tub*

Mmmm. That feels nice.

Hey, another margarita over here! Thanks.


Still wearing the bikini top of CJ summoning on his head, JH delivers more margaritas.

See? Told you the summoning would work.


*slides into hot tub*
Hello ladies...


Callous Jack wrote:
Mirathan wrote:
Mirathan pops up in the hot tub
Hey! How'd an elf get in here? Where's that damn ape?

They keep popping up from the bottom of the pool.

hears loud hooting and screaching from the woods next to the grounds. Jackin' must be near, boss.


Slip and Slaad wrote:

*slides into hot tub*

Hello ladies...

Hello, dark and slippery.


I'm in the mood to compose -

Everybody loves the Jacks,


Arrives with Acme and turntables in tow

Man turn my back on you guys and you move over to the ...

Jaw drops at the bacchanal in progress

OK, time for some dancing ladies!

Rubs hands together and throws together his DJ rig

Time for a little more music!

Scarab Sages

Chicken and Vegetable Chowder

Ingredients:
• 8 slices bacon, cut into pieces
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 4 cups half-and-half
• 2 (14 1/2 oz.) cans chicken broth
• 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
• 1 1/2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes, flakes
• 1 (1 lb.) package frozen whole kernel corn
• 1 (14 oz.) package frozen broccoli florets
• 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves

Preparation Directions:
1. COOK bacon in Dutch oven over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
2. RESERVE 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in Dutch oven. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender.
3. STIR in bacon and all remaining ingredients. Cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.

Yield: 8 Servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min


The ones that don't are a bunch of hacks...


We got booze and we got snacks,


Everybody loves the Jacks.


Everybody loves a Jill,


With looks so fine, looks that kill...


Jack Hammer wrote:
Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
YAP!
Prepare the Jackapult!
Sir, I'm the one invited the poodles. We need a little help with the post count.
Oh, the disgrace of it all...

Hard times call for hard decisions. They won't come anyways. Courtfool thinks he's too good to pad post counts. Lousy mutt.


They're smokin' hot, they dress to kill,

Scarab Sages

And don't forget our delicious Hungry Jack® inspired meals.

YUM!


Everybody loves a Jill!


GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!


As the last song ends, Malice spins a new one

Scarab Sages

Hungry Jack® has been feeding families like yours for nearly 70 years. From the launch of Hungry Jack® Mashed Potatoes in 1967 to the innovation of the reheatable microwavable Hungry Jack® Syrup bottle in 1994, Hungry Jack® has been gathering families around the table for good times, great food and that delicious Hungry Jack® taste. That's why everybody’s happy when it's Hungry Jack™!


Acme begins whipping up snack platters and zipping them out to the guests

5,351 to 5,400 of 7,886 << first < prev | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The Angry Jack Cult All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.