Raise of the Poodle Lords


Off-Topic Discussions

10,001 to 10,050 of 10,291 << first < prev | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | next > last >>

Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Oh sure. Turn down the lights so I can't see.

It just makes things kinkier. *puts a blindfold on CDP*


Cockapoo wrote:
10,000 posts, baby!!!!

Holy S%$+!

Wait, was is that in poodle years?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
10,000 posts, baby!!!!

Holy S*~*!

Wait, was is that in poodle years?

Hiya, CDP!!! *punts CDP*


Oooh! You hurt me so good!


Well crap. I guess I should get ready for tomorrow's abuse.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Well crap. I guess I should get ready for tomorrow's abuse.

Sounds like a great plan! *punts CDP*


Is that all you've got.

*sigh*

Even MoMo is starting to disappoint me. Punting! Always with the punting. Can't you try some new torment?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

Is that all you've got.

*sigh*

Even MoMo is starting to disappoint me. Punting! Always with the punting. Can't you try some new torment?

*from the Abyss* What do you want? How about strapping you to a chair and make you watch the Twilight movies? *sigh* Even I can't be that cruel.


I was strapped to a chair once.....


I wonder what today is......


Damnit! I missed Humpday! Typical.

No brown chicken brown cow for me.


*struts into the thread wearing a complex and overly revealing web of dental floss*

I've got your brown chicken brown cow right here.


BOOM CHICKA BOOM! You sexy thang!


Casual Friday Monster wrote:

*struts into the thread wearing a complex and overly revealing web of dental floss*

I've got your brown chicken brown cow right here.

*whines* *pours bleach into eyes*


What! Now way! Why would you want to remove that vision of beauty from your sight?

Unless.....

I see.....it's me you don't want to see.

sniff, sniff

It's because I'm hideous, isn't it?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

What! Now way! Why would you want to remove that vision of beauty from your sight?

Unless.....

I see.....it's me you don't want to see.

sniff, sniff

It's because I'm hideous, isn't it?

Of course not! You're a very good looking poodle, you sexay thang! *puts a brown paper bag over CDP's face and gives him a good humping*


*draws a striking depiction of CaFMo's face on the paper bag covering CDP's face*

There. That's better.


Snarky Poodle wrote:

*draws a striking depiction of CaFMo's face on the paper bag covering CDP's face*

There. That's better.

*gets off CDP* For some reason I've lost my interest in humping.


*sigh*

Everyone always loses interest in me....eventually.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

*sigh*

Everyone always loses interest in me....eventually.

*from the Abyss* Cheer up. I still have interest in you. Well, interested in skinning your hide anyway.


Oh sure, that's what you always say. But I've still got it. Which means you lie to me, just like everyone else does.

If anyone needs me, I'll be under the sofa.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

Oh sure, that's what you always say. But I've still got it. Which means you lie to me, just like everyone else does.

If anyone needs me, I'll be under the sofa.

It's not my fault. I try. I really do. However, you always piddle on me or lay landmines for me to fall into. I never get a chance. I'm a very mistreated monster. I always have been. Nothing goes my way. *starts crying*


Okay. This $#@& is getting weird.


The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

Oh sure, that's what you always say. But I've still got it. Which means you lie to me, just like everyone else does.

If anyone needs me, I'll be under the sofa.

It's not my fault. I try. I really do. However, you always piddle on me or lay landmines for me to fall into. I never get a chance. I'm a very mistreated monster. I always have been. Nothing goes my way. *starts crying*

It'll be ok, MoMo!

pats on back

Here, have some of my medicine. And some vodka to wash it down with.


F&@$ you Mond....wait! WTF? It's Tuesday?!?

When did I start losing days?!?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

F#~& you Mond....wait! WTF? It's Tuesday?!?

When did I start losing days?!?

*from the Abyss* It's probably my fault. I've knocked you over the head many times.


The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

F#~& you Mond....wait! WTF? It's Tuesday?!?

When did I start losing days?!?

*from the Abyss* It's probably my fault. I've knocked you over the head many times.

If only I could believe you when you say you love me....


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

F#~& you Mond....wait! WTF? It's Tuesday?!?

When did I start losing days?!?

*from the Abyss* It's probably my fault. I've knocked you over the head many times.
If only I could believe you when you say you love me....

No, you're mistaken. I never said that I love you. I said that I would love to kill you. Big difference.


What about the other night? Was everything you said a lie? Even the stuff about the squeaky toys?!?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
What about the other night? Was everything you said a lie? Even the stuff about the squeaky toys?!?

You weren't supposed to talk about that in public. /whispers That's a lie! Every bit of it!


Whelp! It's Monday. No point other than to sit and wait for the brutality.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Whelp! It's Monday. No point other than to sit and wait for the brutality.

Ah! You've finally accepted your fate! *takes bat and knocks CDP 400 feet away* It's a home run!!!!


The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Whelp! It's Monday. No point other than to sit and wait for the brutality.
Ah! You've finally accepted your fate! *takes bat and knocks CDP 400 feet away* It's a home run!!!!

Wow. You were able to hit CDP from 400 feet away? What a large... bat... you have.


Snarky Poodle wrote:
The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Whelp! It's Monday. No point other than to sit and wait for the brutality.
Ah! You've finally accepted your fate! *takes bat and knocks CDP 400 feet away* It's a home run!!!!
Wow. You were able to hit CDP from 400 feet away? What a large... bat... you have.

Shut up, pervert!!! *punts Snarky*


Snarky Poodle wrote:
The Monday Monster wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Whelp! It's Monday. No point other than to sit and wait for the brutality.
Ah! You've finally accepted your fate! *takes bat and knocks CDP 400 feet away* It's a home run!!!!
Wow. You were able to hit CDP from 400 feet away? What a large... bat... you have.

I don't know about you, Snarky but I want to see that.....bat.


Brown chicken brown cow!


*singing*
Frère Jacques,
Frère Jacques,
Dormez-vous?
Dormez-vous?
Sonnez les matines,
Sonnez les matines,
Dig, Ding, Dong!
Dig, Ding, Dong!


ARRRGGGHHH!! G#$$$!ned frenchie! It's mauling time! BANZAI!

mauls the frenchie


You shouldn't have mauled him, CDP. He was singing about bringing us some Ding Dongs or something.


Like Twinkies?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Like Twinkies?

Yeah, I think so. I sure hope he wasn't talking about the other type of ding dongs.*shudder*


Now I'm hungry. And tomorrow's Monday. I'm sure it all means something terrible.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Now I'm hungry. And tomorrow's Monday. I'm sure it all means something terrible.

Nah, I'm sure everything tomorrow will go okay. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!


Yes, but you always lie to me MoMo. As exhibit "A", I present your promise to "call me the next day".


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Yes, but you always lie to me MoMo. As exhibit "A", I present your promise to "call me the next day".

Liar! You have no proof of that! *punts CDP*


offers video tape as "Exhibit A"


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
offers video tape as "Exhibit A"

*looks nervous* Pfft! Obviously you hired someone to dress and look like me in order to blackmail me. It won't work!


Hey! You said you'd never tell anyone about that bit of role playing!


CDP, you've been messing around with MoMo and not me? I feel neglected. *sniff*


Embrace the sadness! It's what makes me so cheerful!

10,001 to 10,050 of 10,291 << first < prev | 196 | 197 | 198 | 199 | 200 | 201 | 202 | 203 | 204 | 205 | 206 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Raise of the Poodle Lords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.