Raise of the Poodle Lords


Off-Topic Discussions

8,801 to 8,850 of 10,291 << first < prev | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | next > last >>

MoMo? Is that you? Why are you dressed like an elf?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
MoMo? Is that you? Why are you dressed like an elf?

I think you've been hitting the eggnog too much. *punt*


But.....but you're.......soooo greeeennnnn!


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
But.....but you're.......soooo greeeennnnn!

I'm beginning to think I've hit you too many times in the head. That's the Humpday Monster.


It's been fun Poodles, but I must go back to the Abyss and get back to my project. Happy puntings!


Miss Kitty wrote:


You're still here? You better put on a helmet and some padded pants... MoMo will be here soon to distribute holiday puntings.

What! Oh no...

The Monday Monster wrote:


I won't! *PUNT*

*Flying away off into the distance!* I'll get you poodles someday!!!!


sigh

Everybody leaves me.


I was left once.....


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

sigh

Everybody leaves me.

Not to worry. I'll be back to kill you soon.

Scarab Sages

Oh, MoMo! You say the nicest things.


Aberzombie wrote:
Oh, MoMo! You say the nicest things.

OMG! It's a zombie! YIPE! YIPE! YIPE! YIPE! *runs and hides under the sofa*


Aberzombie wrote:
Oh, MoMo! You say the nicest things.

Have we met before? I don't know many zombies. Btw, my name isn't MoMo *&^%$#@!


Me kill Poodles! Wait a minute. Me feel pain! AAAAAHHHHHH!*suddenly, a bright light bursts from TuMo and he is reduced to ash.*


*appears in the Poodle clubhouse* My spell worked! I have absorbed the essence of Tuesday! I can now manifest on Tuesdays as well as Mondays! Come on out Poodles and take your punishment!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

{waves lighter} "Tuesday's gone with the wind."


Miss Kitty wrote:
{waves lighter} "Tuesday's gone with the wind."

You will have the honor of being my first Tuesday victim. *punt*


This is only the beginning. The eventual absorption of the Humpday Monster and CAFM will increase my power tremendously. The world will tremble at my feet. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


You look like you're breaking up, MoMo. I think this crossing of energies will have disastrous consequences for you. And you will leave us poodles to lick up the pieces.


Snarky Poodle wrote:
You look like you're breaking up, MoMo. I think this crossing of energies will have disastrous consequences for you. And you will leave us poodles to lick up the pieces.

Nonsense. I have everything under control. *Punt* *doubles over in pain for a few seconds* Hmm, must be a few side effects from the transformation. No matter. I feel fine now.


Snarky Poodle wrote:
You look like you're breaking up, MoMo. I think this crossing of energies will have disastrous consequences for you. And you will leave us poodles to lick up the pieces.

The door swings both ways; we could reverse the particle flow through the gate. {hesitates} We'll cross the streams. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive. {starts whizzing on MoMo}


Miss Kitty wrote:
Snarky Poodle wrote:
You look like you're breaking up, MoMo. I think this crossing of energies will have disastrous consequences for you. And you will leave us poodles to lick up the pieces.
The door swings both ways; we could reverse the particle flow through the gate. {hesitates} We'll cross the streams. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive. {starts whizzing on MoMo}

Let's see if your theory's true Miss Kitty. *Pees and crosses "streams" with Miss Kitty.* Hmm. Nothing happened except for MoMo getting a golden shower! Yap! Yap!


AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!! You disgusting vermin! *Punts Miss Kitty and Cockapoo*


I don't know. I'd like to see what happens when MoMo absorbs CaFMo. He'd look cute in a tutu.


Snarky Poodle wrote:
I don't know. I'd like to see what happens when MoMo absorbs CaFMo. He'd look cute in a tutu.

You'd look cute with my foot up your....... *Punts Snarky*


Where's that cowardly CDP hiding?


How are you feeling, MoMo? How is this Tuesday thing working out?


Snarky Poodle wrote:
How are you feeling, MoMo? How is this Tuesday thing working out?

What is this, The Oprah Winfrey Show? Actually, I don't feel so well. The absorbing of the Tuesday Monster took a lot out of me. I won't be able to absorb anybody else for awhile. Perhaps I need to refine the spell. *Energy begins crackling through his body* Holy $&*^! I'm sparkling!


Hehe!

*piddles on the sparkling monster*

Let's see if he's conductive!


Snarky Poodle wrote:

Hehe!

*piddles on the sparkling monster*

Let's see if he's conductive!

*Sparks fly and MoMo catches on fire* AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Help! Help! I'm on fire! *runs through the Poodle Clubhouse looking like a torch* *plops dead*


Wow! That was so much cooler than the Christmas lights outside! Do it again MoMo! Do it again!


*looks around* Where is everybody? I don't see any humping going on.


*Hobbles in with head bandaged up, two legs and tail in splints. Sees ashes on ground*

Oh.. um... what did I miss?


The Monday Monster wrote:
Where's that cowardly CDP hiding?

Don't make me go all maul the frenchie on you b#*~*!


The Humpday Monster wrote:
*looks around* Where is everybody? I don't see any humping going on.

I didn't see something once.....


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
The Monday Monster wrote:
Where's that cowardly CDP hiding?
Don't make me go all maul the frenchie on you b@+$%!

*from the Abyss* *sparkling* What? You will pay for your insolence little one. I will grind you into dust.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
The Humpday Monster wrote:
*looks around* Where is everybody? I don't see any humping going on.
I didn't see something once.....

Yeah, that truck driven by that drunk Frenchie took you out of action for quite awhile.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
The Humpday Monster wrote:
*looks around* Where is everybody? I don't see any humping going on.
I didn't see something once.....

I bet you didn't see this coming either! *Humps CDP*


AbsolutGrndZer0 wrote:

*Hobbles in with head bandaged up, two legs and tail in splints. Sees ashes on ground*

Oh.. um... what did I miss?

A thorough humping? *Humps the wolf*


We still don't have a Thursday Monster, do we?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
We still don't have a Thursday Monster, do we?

Shhh! You may end up creating another monster from your mind.


*sloshes*


Cockapoo wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
We still don't have a Thursday Monster, do we?
Shhh! You may end up creating another monster from your mind.

Soooo.....you're saying this is all my fault?


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Cockapoo wrote:
Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
We still don't have a Thursday Monster, do we?
Shhh! You may end up creating another monster from your mind.
Soooo.....you're saying this is all my fault?

They seem to spring from your imagination. MoMo says he came from you because of your fear of Mondays. However, we do know he is a liar. If it isn't you, where are they coming from? A group of vile Frenchies behind all of this perhaps? Hmmm.....


I am the result of CDP's hatred of fashion. It might have to do with his mauling at the hands of French fashionistas.

Like the ones who designed this dress made out of wilted lettuce.


Damned frenchies!!!!!


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Damned frenchies!!!!!

You got that right! Yap! Yap!


Crap! It's New Years Eve! You know what that means?

Fireworks.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:

Crap! It's New Years Eve! You know what that means?

Fireworks.

Why is that bad?


Because they go "BANG" and give me flashbacks.


Clinically Depressed Poodle wrote:
Because they go "BANG" and give me flashbacks.

Those damned Frenchies! *licks CDP*

8,801 to 8,850 of 10,291 << first < prev | 172 | 173 | 174 | 175 | 176 | 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Raise of the Poodle Lords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.