Stop the Edition Wars


4th Edition

1 to 50 of 55 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

DoppleGangster wrote:
Removed original post of a poster bashing another company as the original post was eaten by the postmonster general

Edit, I pulled the quote so as not to leave it quoted here as the original was removed, it was just a random 'bashing' post that inspired this one, one of many you can see in this forum.

] Note: Talk about 4th Edition here. Politely. Personal attacks or insults directed at other members of the Paizo community, or other companies in the industry, will not be tolerated. [/QUOTE wrote:

As someone who likes both Paizo's adventures (though not Pathfinder as I don't like 3.X) and 4e I'm finding myself less and less inclined to come to Paizo's forums with posts like the above, and the even more combative posts of certain people who seem to go out of their way to make personal attacks on supporters of 4e.

Now, I don't know if this happens in the Pathfinder system boards, with 4e fans going there to flameout, but I didn't see it in a brief skim.

So, please, why can't we just be gamers and stop shredding what we do or don't like.

Richard K Morgan said it best in this article (about fantasy fandom and critics)

http://www.richardkmorgan.com/article_soundfury.htm


Linkied:

Sound&Fury

Good article BTW. I didn't know that the SFF blogosphere suffers from the same type of rage that RPG boards do. What is it about the two genres that attracts so much vitriolic posting? Why are there so many fanatics? Why so much hate? Just read what you want, play what you want, vote with your cash, not your poison keyboard. It ain't that hard to wrap the ol' noggin' around.

EDIT:

CPEvilref wrote:

As someone who likes both Paizo's adventures (though not Pathfinder as I don't like 3.X) and 4e I'm finding myself less and less inclined to come to Paizo's forums with posts like the above, and the even more combative posts of certain people who seem to go out of their way to make personal attacks on supporters of 4e.

Now, I don't know if this happens in the Pathfinder system boards, with 4e fans going there to flameout, but I didn't see it in a brief skim.

Actually there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the fence CP. There are a lot of people upset in the 4E camp that Paizo has decided not to climb aboard. The 3E crowd is in the majority here (and does post a majority of flames) mainly because many of them feel like they are no longer welcome elsewhere. The sad thing is all the rage and hate is splitting an already small group of people who share a common interest apart. We are all gamers. Let's just play and desist in senseless namecalling.


CPEvilref wrote:
DoppleGangster wrote:

What I would expect from WotC...

Garbage from a garbage company...
God! I hope they fail!

Note: Talk about 4th Edition here. Politely. Personal attacks or insults directed at other members of the Paizo community, or other companies in the industry, will not be tolerated.

As someone who likes both Paizo's adventures (though not Pathfinder as I don't like 3.X) and 4e I'm finding myself less and less inclined to come to Paizo's forums with posts like the above, and the even more combative posts of certain people who seem to go out of their way to make personal attacks on supporters of 4e.

Now, I don't know if this happens in the Pathfinder system boards, with 4e fans going there to flameout, but I didn't see it in a brief skim.

So, please, why can't we just be gamers and stop shredding what we do or don't like.

Richard K Morgan said it best in this article (about fantasy fandom and critics)

http://www.richardkmorgan.com/article_soundfury.htm

Well, whatever...

I am entitled to my opinion... no matter how different it is from yours...
And I have a bone to pick with WotC on a personal level.
But in respect to Paizo (and that being the only reason), I will try to refrain from hurting some peoples feelings...

And I was polite!

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Actually Doppelgangster, the comment quoted above is out of line and I've suppressed it.


Gary Teter wrote:
Actually Doppelgangster, the comment quoted above is out of line and I've suppressed it.

So negative opinion is "out-of-line"?

Not liking something is wrong?!?!?

What country do I live in?...

Am I allowed to say "I hate 4E"?
Am I allowed to say "I think 4e sucks because..."?

What are my boundaries?
Better yet, what are yours?


DoppleGangster wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
Actually Doppelgangster, the comment quoted above is out of line and I've suppressed it.

So negative opinion is "out-of-line"?

Not liking something is wrong?!?!?

What country do I live in?...

Am I allowed to say "I hate 4E"?
Am I allowed to say "I think 4e sucks because..."?

What are my boundaries?
Better yet, what are yours?

While I absolutely can't speak for the moderation, the post that was deleted wasn't you saying you didn't like something, it was directly bashing another company and wishing ill on them. Which, looking at the top of this page, is clearly not something that's considered okay.


Patrick Curtin wrote:


Actually there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides of the fence CP. There are a lot of people upset in the 4E camp that Paizo has decided not to climb aboard. The 3E crowd is in the majority here (and does post a majority of flames) mainly because many of them feel like they are no longer welcome elsewhere. The sad thing is all the rage and hate is splitting an already small group of people who share a common interest apart. We are all gamers. Let's just play and desist in senseless namecalling.

I wish Paizo was climbing on board, but having read the GSL I can understand why they, and a lot of other companies, aren't doing so. And I hope (though don't expect) that the GSL will be modified to be somewhere between what it is now and the OGL.

I completely agree on the last sentences though. I want to use the Campaign Journals thread to post about my 4e campaign but given the tone of the boards, don't feel all that comfortable with doing so. I want to go into adventure threads and talk about converting some to 4e (as I posted asking for advice on which are best to convert in this forum) but again, am feeling the tone of the board and 4e's detractors discourages it.

Anyhows, point made, people will either take it in the spirit it's intended, or not.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

DoppleGangster wrote:

So negative opinion is "out-of-line"?

Not liking something is wrong?!?!?

Nope, you're allowed to have and express negative opinions on the Paizo 4th edition forum.

DoppleGangster wrote:
What country do I live in?...

I don't know and that's kind of irrelevant on an internet messageboard.

DoppleGangster wrote:

Am I allowed to say "I hate 4E"?

Am I allowed to say "I think 4e sucks because..."?

Yes, though the second is preferable to the first because it engages in conversation, while the first is an opinion that, when expressed all by itself, probably won't help the conversation.

DoppleGangster wrote:

What are my boundaries?

Better yet, what are yours?

OK, since you're looking for boundaries, the main boundary is to be polite and not personally attack or insult other people or companies in the industry.

DoppleGangster wrote:
Garbage from a garbage company

The first "garbage" is probably OK because it refers to a product, though again I think it's an opinion stated in an inflammatory fashion that is less likely to lead to good conversation. The "garbage company" is the part that was over the line.

Edit: I changed "disparage" to "personally attack or insult" because that's what it says at the top of the 4th edition forum pages.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

DoppleGangster wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
Actually Doppelgangster, the comment quoted above is out of line and I've suppressed it.

So negative opinion is "out-of-line"?

Not liking something is wrong?!?!?

What country do I live in?...

Am I allowed to say "I hate 4E"?
Am I allowed to say "I think 4e sucks because..."?

What are my boundaries?
Better yet, what are yours?

If you have to ask those questions, you should probably cut your losses and find a place on the internet more to your liking.


CPEvilref wrote:

...

I completely agree on the last sentences though. I want to use the Campaign Journals thread to post about my 4e campaign but given the tone of the boards, don't feel all that comfortable with doing so. I want to go into adventure threads and talk about converting some to 4e (as I posted asking for advice on which are best to convert in this forum) but again, am feeling the tone of the board and 4e's detractors discourages it.

Well, there is a lively 4E community on these boards who are doing a lot of good things with Pathfinder conversions. There are several 4E PbPs exploring the new game mechanics. I don't think they are having any problems ATM. Paizo remains committed to neutrality (as evidenced by the disclaimer at the top of this very thread).

I personally am a PRPG guy, but I don't begrudge anyone their choices. The thing I like about these boards is that they are LIGHTLY moderated. I have seen what overmoderation can do to the spirit of a board. There are plenty of places on the boards here you can go without encountering a lot of flameage.

There will be 4E detractors and 3E detractors. That will never change. You don't have to listen to them. Just go about your gaming business, try not to rise to the flame bait and just get on with the gaming. The community here are some of the best gamers I have ever seen, no matter what they play (even that Hero playing poodle)

Liberty's Edge

Patrick Curtin wrote:
There will be 4E detractors and 3E detractors. That will never change. You don't have to listen to them. Just go about your gaming business, try not to rise to the flame bait and just get on with the gaming. The community here are some of the best gamers I have ever seen, no matter what they play (even that Hero playing poodle)

look, 4e isn't my cup of tea. not a bad system, but it isn't what my crusty grognard self looks for in a gaming experience.

having said that, i AM happy that a lot of people are enjoying 4e and that new gamers are being drawn into the hobby by the new edition. i've been playing since '79 (when i was 9, lest y'all think i'm TOO crusty), have seen the thick and thin times with the hobby, and, frankly, anything that keeps tabletop gaming alive and thriving is a GOOD thing.

if you like 3x, paizo is keeping the faith for you and releasing material you can use (and, as a side note, got my first "chronicles" and "adventues" installments, excellent work y'all!). if you like 4e AND paizo, then converting the stuff should get your dm juices flowing. if you like 4e and don;t care for paizo's decision not to support it, there are some companies that ARE supporting it, and WotC will obviously be releasing many books for you to spend your rpg dollars on.

so Patrick is right, get over it. no amount of whining is going to get WotC to "redo" 4e to suit the 3x player's tastes, no amount of complaining is going to change the gsl, and, frankly, no amount of b****ing is going to get anyone a date, so what's the point?

oh, well, my 2cp...


Do we REALLY need another thread on this subject?

Sheesh.

Vigilant Seal

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Bear wrote:
Do we REALLY need another thread on this subject?

Gosh, really. If people just accept the fact that 4th Edition is the superior game system, then everything shall be much better. Hearts would soften, peace would abound, and RPG message boards would be friendly places again. And, it's so funny and ironic to me to be able to say that 4th Edition is better in a thread titled "STOP THE EDITION WARS".

Further, to use some material from above:
- I am not expressing a "negative opinion". I am expressing a positive opinion about 4th Edition, so my comments are not "out-of-line".
- I do not dislike 4E, so I don't have to worry about "... liking something is wrong?!?"
- I live in America
- I have a strong dislike for 3.x now that 4E has made the game better.
- I don't " ... think 4e sucks because..." it's awesome, new and fun.
- I just wish more gamers were as passionate and over-wrought about their personal hygiene as they are about which edition of D&D they prefer to assiduously defend or tirelessly slander.

As Jeff in Richmond would say, "GOODNIGHT NOW!"

Don (Greyson)


I have to question the motives of people starting these endless 'stop the wars' threads ... I think it's been quiet on this particular battle front (the Paizo Boards) for the last couple of weeks, until now, and the '4e is the superior system' nonsense has started again ... all because this thread was started.

Seems to me, these kinds of threads are started more through a spirit of 'Stop the Edition Wars - Because the system I like is obviously better' - rather than any real wish for peace.


Rockheimr wrote:

I have to question the motives of people starting these endless 'stop the wars' threads ... I think it's been quiet on this particular battle front (the Paizo Boards) for the last couple of weeks, until now, and the '4e is the superior system' nonsense has started again ... all because this thread was started.

Seems to me, these kinds of threads are started more through a spirit of 'Stop the Edition Wars - Because the system I like is obviously better' - rather than any real wish for peace.

Well you can think that all you like. I posted it because I'd just read another half dozen slams on 4e and was fed up, together with wondering why the hell people who don't like 4e would keep posting about it.

But obviously you know my mind and thought processes better than I do.

And if you think it's been quiet for the last couple of weeks then obviously you haven't actually been reading the threads.


CPEvilref wrote:
Well you can think that all you like. I posted it because I'd just read another half dozen slams on 4e and was fed up, together with wondering why the hell people who don't like 4e would keep posting about it.

Trying to be friendly to let you expand your point.

#1 Where did you read comments that you found hateful?

#2 What I've found is that gamers and fans of anything are an emotional bunch. When the D&D movie came out, a lot of people weren't too thrilled to see something so bad coming from a lot of money being spent. Many times, this is because they want something that they enjoy sooo much to have the highest standards of quality. When they perceive that those standards aren't met, they get angry. It's a lot like saying to them (and I'm not saying this is the truth, just what they hear): "We made our product in this way and we don't really care if you like it."

I agree that the hate for hate's sake should stop. But if people have constructive things to say about something, they should be able to. If you really want a thread to die, just don't reply.


I thought Blu-Ray finally won?


"Keep picking at it, go ahead. You're going to make it bleed and the you'll have a scar. Then, won't you be happy?"


Well...

Whatever.

Anyway, I still hate 4e, think it is the worse thing I have ever seen passed off as a RPG and have absolutely nothing good to say about it or WotC.
Considering the way WotC treated people on their forum, I thought perhaps things would be different here... I am in error I see.

Political correctness needs to go the way of the dinosaur... it is starting to affect my health...


DoppleGangster wrote:

Well...

Whatever.

Anyway, I still hate 4e, think it is the worse thing I have ever seen passed off as a RPG and have absolutely nothing good to say about it or WotC.
Considering the way WotC treated people on their forum, I thought perhaps things would be different here... I am in error I see.

Political correctness needs to go the way of the dinosaur... it is starting to affect my health...

Ya know what they say! "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
DoppleGangster wrote:

Well...

Whatever.

Anyway, I still hate 4e, think it is the worse thing I have ever seen passed off as a RPG and have absolutely nothing good to say about it or WotC.
Considering the way WotC treated people on their forum, I thought perhaps things would be different here... I am in error I see.

Political correctness needs to go the way of the dinosaur... it is starting to affect my health...

Oh, for the love of the FSM!

This is nothing to do with political correctness, it is to do with Paizo maintaining a friendly atmosphere on their boards. If you were in a pub and started talking smack about someone loudly and in front of everyone, you'd expect to get asked to leave because you were being an a$*@&&*!. The same applies here.

Not being rude is not political correctness gone mad or sane or anything else, it's called being polite. It's treating everyone else the way you'd expect to be treated. If you can't make your point without insults, your point of view is already unlikely to be given much credence so why bother?

That doesn't mean you can't criticise or complain or whine about how WotC are the evil Antichrist who've taken your childhood away into the dark woods and done things to it that would make Nick Louge turn away in disgust (well, ok, the latter might cross over into insults), just that you have to do it without calling other people names.

Liberty's Edge

I am not personally a fan of 4E. I find that it is, in many ways, an over simplified version of the game and is simply too different form what I have known as D&D to ever be to my liking.

HOWEVER, I don't begrudge the people that like 4E the right to play it. I just don't want to.

I tend to agree that the people starting these kinds of 'edition wars' threads do it primarily just to be inflammatory and not in an attempt to have a real, mature discussion (of course, that's true in general in the internet / message board age). The problem is that some people will say things under the relative anonymity of a message board that they probably would never say in person. It's really a question of maturity - can a given person communicate well and respectfully, while conveying their ideas ... regardless of the medium? Unfortunately, as we are seeing, the answer sometimes is no.

Thankfully, those people seem to be in the minority. Unfortunately, given the nature of message boards etc, they tend to be a very vocal minority.


OK...
I never said that people shouldn't play what they like, I never said people who play 4e are stupid...
Play whatever makes you stand straighter...

I do not like 4e. I do not like WotC.
I do like stating my opinion and position... even when it crosses others' opinions and/or positions.

As far as I know, I am allowed to hate what I want to for whatever reasons I want to... no matter public or majority opinion...

Look, this whole 4e debacle has rubbed me the wrong way from day one... rubbed me 'till I am bleeding and sore. I just have to combat the blind, Obama-like followers of that failure of a RPG know as 4E when they regurgitate WotC's propaganda...

If you don't like me or what I have to say... guess what?...
You are not required to!!! Feel free to have a differing opinion!
Just don't tell me I am wrong for having mine.

Why shouldn't someone not be allowed to "bash" something they do not like?
Since I abhor 4e, anytime someone states something positive about it, I should be allowed to have it deleted...
Right? You have to be fair...

Ridiculous, right?


I like chocolate milk!


Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!

Well I don't like it! Your post should be deleted because I do not like chocolate milk and what you said hurts my feelings.

Wah....


Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!

Indeed.


Trey wrote:
Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!
Indeed.

Chocolate milk is an anagram for 'look, camel itch!' and that's just zoovoyeursadism. I can't be a part of this.


Trey wrote:
Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!
Indeed.

I hate Chocolate Milk ever since Nestle started using a different cocoa powder. THEY RUINED CHOCOLATE MILK FOREVER!

Sovereign Court

Dopplegangster wrote:
...when they regurgitate WotC's propaganda...

Is part of this that you feel like there's negative spin coming from WotC? Is part of what makes you feel terrible a sense that those who follow the 4e path are like scabs who walk through a picket line?


DoppleGangster wrote:

OK

As far as I know, I am allowed to hate what I want to for whatever reasons I want to... no matter public or majority opinion...

You are. You are just not allowed to post about it on this board. It is a privately owned company asset, it is not a public space or assembly. If you are alluding to first amendment rights in America, they do not allow you to do or any whatever you want to do or say on private property. Paizo is completely within its rights to forbid certain comments or behaviors from being posted on its messageboard.


The Jade wrote:
Trey wrote:
Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!
Indeed.
Chocolate milk is an anagram for 'look, camel itch!' and that's just zoovoyeursadism. I can't be a part of this.

Well, I am a zoovoyeur and I am offended that you associate it with sadism. You are discriminating against me as well as associating me and my fellow zoovoyeurs with a behavior(sadism) that we don't share!

You should be ashamed!
Didn't Obama teach you nothing?!?!?
You must accept us all!!!!!

But really, can I get this post deleted because it is discriminatory against zoovoyeurs and hurts their little feelings....


doppelganger wrote:
DoppleGangster wrote:

OK

As far as I know, I am allowed to hate what I want to for whatever reasons I want to... no matter public or majority opinion...

You are. You are just not allowed to post about it on this board. It is a privately owned company asset, it is not a public space or assembly. If you are alluding to first amendment rights in America, they do not allow you to do or any whatever you want to do or say on private property. Paizo is completely within its rights to forbid certain comments or behaviors from being posted on its messageboard.

Oh, where I come from, thats called censorship.

Sorta like "If we don't play my way, I shall take my messageboard and go home"

It was ridiculous when I was 12 and it is ridiculous now.
Careful what you ask for, you are not guaranteed to get only what you want...
So why is it on the internet where anyone may access it, if it is privately owned and not for public assembly or space?
What in the hell have we all been doing then?!?!?!?


DoppleGangster wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Trey wrote:
Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!
Indeed.
Chocolate milk is an anagram for 'look, camel itch!' and that's just zoovoyeursadism. I can't be a part of this.

Well, I am a zoovoyeur and I am offended that you associate it with sadism. You are discriminating against me as well as associating me and my fellow zoovoyeurs with a behavior(sadism) that we don't share!

You should be ashamed!
Didn't Obama teach you nothing?!?!?
You must accept us all!!!!!

But really, can I get this post deleted because it is discriminatory against zoovoyeurs and hurts their little feelings....

Uhh ... this thread's spinning pretty rapidly out into ka-ka-land ain't it? ;-)


Rockheimr wrote:
DoppleGangster wrote:
The Jade wrote:
Trey wrote:
Cheese wrote:
I like chocolate milk!
Indeed.
Chocolate milk is an anagram for 'look, camel itch!' and that's just zoovoyeursadism. I can't be a part of this.

Well, I am a zoovoyeur and I am offended that you associate it with sadism. You are discriminating against me as well as associating me and my fellow zoovoyeurs with a behavior(sadism) that we don't share!

You should be ashamed!
Didn't Obama teach you nothing?!?!?
You must accept us all!!!!!

But really, can I get this post deleted because it is discriminatory against zoovoyeurs and hurts their little feelings....

Uhh ... this thread's spinning pretty rapidly out into ka-ka-land ain't it? ;-)

Oh!

Now you want to belittle us zoovoyeurs and associate us with ka-ka Land!
Well I never!
And I am sure the Ka-Ka Landers will be contacting their attorneys to begin legal action against you for denying them their Civil Rights!!

You just wait until I tell Uncle Obama about this outrage!!!!!

Sovereign Court

Dopplegangster wrote:

Oh!

Now you want to belittle us zoovoyeurs and associate us with ka-ka Land!
Well I never!
And I am sure the Ka-Ka Landers will be contacting their attorneys to begin legal action against you for denying them their Civil Rights!!

You just wait until I tell Uncle Obama about this outrage!!!!!

Oh, well. I agree this thread has turned dumb. Dopp - sorry you choose not to discuss.

Liberty's Edge

An idea for people on both sides of the fence:

Try some new games.

Don't get me wrong, I'm suggesting anyone give up on D&D, but add something to your gamer repertoire. Give GURPS, Shadowrun, WoD, Rifts, Hero System, Savage Worlds, L5R, Burning Wheel, or something else that isn't D&D (or d20 based) a go for a short while, then come back to the debate and see how you feel then. I think a lot of the more furious people on both sides of this debate are married to the idea that the only way to roleplay is their chosen version of D&D, and frankly, that's silly.

You can be annoyed at one company or another for making decisions you don't like (I sure am) but don't let it eat you too much.


Timespike wrote:

An idea for people on both sides of the fence:

Try some new games.

Don't get me wrong, I'm suggesting anyone give up on D&D, but add something to your gamer repertoire. Give GURPS, Shadowrun, WoD, Rifts, Hero System, Savage Worlds, L5R, Burning Wheel, or something else that isn't D&D (or d20 based) a go for a short while, then come back to the debate and see how you feel then. I think a lot of the more furious people on both sides of this debate are married to the idea that the only way to roleplay is their chosen version of D&D, and frankly, that's silly.

You can be annoyed at one company or another for making decisions you don't like (I sure am) but don't let it eat you too much.

What does that have to do with zoovoyeurism? ;)

When D&D went all splitsy, I tried other game systems, and the diversification has been nothing but fun. What's more, my coat has gotten shinier.


Pax Veritas wrote:
Dopplegangster wrote:

Oh!

Now you want to belittle us zoovoyeurs and associate us with ka-ka Land!
Well I never!
And I am sure the Ka-Ka Landers will be contacting their attorneys to begin legal action against you for denying them their Civil Rights!!

You just wait until I tell Uncle Obama about this outrage!!!!!

Oh, well. I agree this thread has turned dumb. Dopp - sorry you choose not to discuss.

Well thats it!!!!

Now you are calling people dumb?!?!?!?!?!

WHY ISN'T THAT POST BEING DELETED?!?!?!?!
THESE PEOPLE CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THE THINGS THEY DO, BUT I CAN"'T SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT 4E?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WHERE IS THE MODERATION NOW??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sovereign Court

Another generally accepted rule on these messageboards: Try not to be a dick.

Doppleganger, how do you think you're doing on that one right now?


Pax Veritas wrote:
Dopplegangster wrote:
...when they regurgitate WotC's propaganda...

Is part of this that you feel like there's negative spin coming from WotC? Is part of what makes you feel terrible a sense that those who follow the 4e path are like scabs who walk through a picket line?

Yes of course WotC is saying their game is the best ever! But in reality, I feel it is nothing like any of the editions that came before- mechanically and in feeling.

No. Those that follow the 4e path do so for different reasons... and not all follow the path so blindly.

See, I can be very civil and engaging when I am shown even a little respect or acknowledgment.


Nurse!


Pax Veritas wrote:

Another generally accepted rule on these messageboards: Try not to be a dick.

Doppleganger, how do you think you're doing on that one right now?

Honestly?

I am doing very well at being a dick...:(

Not that I want to be...

Oh, and that's DoppleGangster...


Rockheimr wrote:
Uhh ... this thread's spinning pretty rapidly out into ka-ka-land ain't it? ;-)

That's where you went with a chocolate milk reference? ;)


DoppleGangster wrote:
Pax Veritas wrote:

Another generally accepted rule on these messageboards: Try not to be a dick.

Doppleganger, how do you think you're doing on that one right now?

Honestly?

I am doing very well at being a dick...:(

Not that I want to be...

Nothing a sip of the ol' DoppleSchnappster can't cure.

::offers a glass::

I once knew this shapeshifter with an enormous... well, we used to call him Doppledangler.


The Jade wrote:
DoppleGangster wrote:
Pax Veritas wrote:

Another generally accepted rule on these messageboards: Try not to be a dick.

Doppleganger, how do you think you're doing on that one right now?

Honestly?

I am doing very well at being a dick...:(

Not that I want to be...

Nothing a sip of the ol' DoppleSchnappster can't cure.

::offers a glass::

I once knew this shapeshifter with an enormous... well, we used to call him Doppledangler.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

*breath*

LOLOLOLOLOL)OLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOL


Here.

Have another.


DoppleGangster wrote:


Oh, where I come from, thats called censorship.

Yes, yes it is. Not all censorship is a bad thing. Censorship is the reason you can't view hardcore porn on your local television channels. It is also the reason you can't stand in a public area and shout racial slurs or other hate messages.


Pax Veritas wrote:

Another generally accepted rule on these messageboards: Try not to be a dick.

Doppleganger, how do you think you're doing on that one right now?

ME??


The Jade wrote:
Rockheimr wrote:
Uhh ... this thread's spinning pretty rapidly out into ka-ka-land ain't it? ;-)
That's where you went with a chocolate milk reference? ;)

Not I. Check again old chap. :-)

1 to 50 of 55 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Gaming / D&D / 4th Edition / Stop the Edition Wars All Messageboards