Favourite Video Game of All-Time?


Video Games

51 to 100 of 206 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

I've played a few games over the years, but in the end, the one game that did me in:

SimCity

I actually missed an exam over this game.

porntipsgizzardo!

Scarab Sages

Its a toss up between Civilization II (with expansions) & the Fallout 1 & 2 games for most hours logged. heck, I still wrap one present a year for my wife in the fallout 2 box (usually the best gift - jewelry, ipod, etc...). Its been a running christmas gag for about 7 years now.

Honorable mention should go to:

Neverwinter nights (just because of the 3party mods.)

Planscape

Bards tale 1-3 (C64)

Wasteland (C64)

mail order Monsters (C64)

I was a commodore guy back in the day.

Sovereign Court Wayfinder, PaizoCon Founder

Oops. Totally forgot my grand FPS entry: ROTT

Rise of the Triad

The first game that I remember with multiplayer deathmatches....

And, of course, being able to play a character named Ian Paul Freeley.


Timitius wrote:
Ian Paul Freeley.

Not me. Shy bladder don'tcha know.

Liberty's Edge

Not much of a video game guy myself, but I have logged in a lot of hours on The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Fable, and Halo: Combat Evolved. If you can't tell, I was an original Xbox kind of guy before the real world caught up with me.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hmm, my favorites would have to be Kid Icarus, Mario Bros., Final Fantasy, and Breath of Fire.


Archon for the C64.

wiki info

There was just nothing like the thrill of managing to beat your buddy`s dragon with one of your puny knights (or even managing to take its health down a bit so you could wipe it out in a fair fight), and then the agony of watching him revive it right back.

An excellent mix of strategy and twitch action.

I miss it so...


Leisure Suit Larry!!!

or

Jumpman Junior, Hellcat Ace, or Temple of Apashi on C-64

Omega Race for Vic-20. We put a lot of hours into this game. Playing it with thrust constanly on, always spinning right/left, 'blind' with the monitor/tv turned off, drink a shot after every level, etc)

That Atari game Combat (especially Invisible Tank Pong!!)

The SuperNintendo Zelda game had the honor of taking the most hours of my life until Grand Theft Auto 3 arrived. (over a hundred hours on each, sigh.)

but, the most fun Ive had with a game is Playstation 2's Ico.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Wow, a couple of those C64 games bring back extremely fond memories (Boulderdash & Archon were bothawesome).

Hands down winner has to be ZORK.
I was getting a bit worried until I got almost to the bottom of page 1 that noone had mentioned it... Kudos Kelvar!

EDIT: I remmember the days fondly when I could do 2/3 of the original ZORK from memory without reference.


flash_cxxi wrote:

Wow, a couple of those C64 games bring back extremely fond memories (Boulderdash & Archon were bothawesome).

Hands down winner has to be ZORK.
I was getting a bit worried until I got almost to the bottom of page 1 that noone had mentioned it... Kudos Kelvar!

EDIT: I remmember the days fondly when I could do 2/3 of the original ZORK from memory without reference.

I loved Zork.

I listed Zork: GI as my favorite because I think the beautiful illustration really added a lot to the game while still keeping the relaxed pace and the mind bending puzzles of the original. Actually, being able to create visual puzzles... untinctured awesome.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Kruelaid wrote:
flash_cxxi wrote:

Wow, a couple of those C64 games bring back extremely fond memories (Boulderdash & Archon were bothawesome).

Hands down winner has to be ZORK.
I was getting a bit worried until I got almost to the bottom of page 1 that noone had mentioned it... Kudos Kelvar!

EDIT: I remmember the days fondly when I could do 2/3 of the original ZORK from memory without reference.

I loved Zork.

I listed Zork: GI as my favorite because I think the beautiful illustration really added a lot to the game while still keeping the relaxed pace and the mind bending puzzles of the original. Actually, being able to create visual puzzles... untinctured awesome.

I have played all but one of the Zork games and have most of them still. The visul Zorks are awesome, but I still loved the simplicity of the original. It is hard to believe that something without any kind of visual imagery could be so enthralling.

FYI. I just put Zork into the Facebook Search and there is a Zork app that lets you play Zork via Facebook. Awesome!

Sovereign Court

Timitius wrote:

Oops. Totally forgot my grand FPS entry: ROTT

Rise of the Triad

The first game that I remember with multiplayer deathmatches....

And, of course, being able to play a character named Ian Paul Freeley.

IIRC, Doom could have multiplayer deathmatches. Of course, you had to dial into the other person's PC using a modem, or be set up as a LAN. I only did it once because it was incredibly inconvenient.

You're right though, Rise of the Triad was a pretty fun game. I remember that I used to exclusively use the double pistols because the code to unlock them was "John Woo Style" or something along those lines.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Final Fantasy Tactics (the original one. for the playstation. my god, me and my brother are still using inside jokes from when we played that. I think we must have bought at least 6 copies over time. just kept losing or breaking them.)

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past!
Sigh...I loved that game.

Liberty's Edge

Dig Dug.

Don't be hatin'

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Heathansson wrote:

Dig Dug.

Don't be hatin'

Ha! I loved Dig Dug, that and Burger-Time!

Sovereign Court

Callous Jack wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

Dig Dug.

Don't be hatin'

Ha! I loved Dig Dug, that and Burger-Time!

Wow. Burger-Time. I had completely forgotten about that game. If only my old Atari still worked...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Nameless wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

Dig Dug.

Don't be hatin'

Ha! I loved Dig Dug, that and Burger-Time!
Wow. Burger-Time. I had completely forgotten about that game. If only my old Atari still worked...

You can play it for free online, just do a search...


flash_cxxi wrote:
FYI. I just put Zork into the Facebook Search and there is a Zork app that lets you play Zork via Facebook. Awesome!

Does it allow you to save? At the end of the previous page I link to a site that allows free play of many infocom titles but applet settings can make it hard to save and restore.

Like you guys, I remember knowing the game so well after a time that I would type these run on commands using the '.' to seperate them.

get all.e.e.se.tie rope to railing.d.s.d.open coffin.get all.u.s.ring bell.read book.pray.turn off lamp

And that's a short one.

And that maze... had nothing to do with a maze plotted in actual dimensions... it was just looking for the right sequence. Something like sw.s.e.se.up or something. Brutal.

EDIT: I'm adding Zork 1,2 and 3 in Facebook now. Very cool!

Sovereign Court

The Jade wrote:

Does it allow you to save? At the end of the previous page I link to a site that allows free play of many infocom titles but applet settings can make it hard to save and restore.

Like you guys, I remember knowing the game so well after a time that I would type these run on commands using the '.' to seperate them.

get all.e.e.se.tie rope to railing.d.s.d.open coffin.get all.u.s.ring bell.read book.pray.turn off lamp

And that's a short one.

And that maze... had nothing to do with a maze plotted in actual dimensions... it was just looking for the right sequence. Something like sw.s.e.se.up or something. Brutal.

And you better get it right, or you will be pwned by a grue!

I never did play the original Zork. As soon as I get home, I'm running a search for that Zork Facebook app. I feel like part of my gamer heritage is lacking...

I only ever played the one before Grand Inquisitor. I forget what it was called, though it was pretty fun.


Nameless wrote:


And you better get it right, or you will be pwned by a grue!

I never did play the original Zork. As soon as I get home, I'm running a search for that Zork Facebook app. I feel like part of my gamer heritage is lacking...

I only ever played the one before Grand Inquisitor. I forget what it was called, though it was pretty fun.

Get your Zork on!

I was going to offer my services for hints, but I typed 'Zork walkthroughs' into Google and... regrettably... they exist. The problem with a walkthrough is that if you're just trying to find out what to do with the wrench you can skim across a lot of information you might have actually solved yourself.

You're supposed to get stuck for a week at certain places. Eventually, frustrated, spent, your mind will simply evolve and the answer will come to you. Infocom adventures were not written with instant gratification in mind.

What's more, Infocom adventures are why I type as fast as I do. Having to retread ground because I died, seeing the exact same environment so many times each time through, causes one to speed type in order to accomplish earlier goals and get back up to the good part at the speed curiosity demands. Eventually your fingers are moving in a blur.

Sovereign Court

The Jade wrote:

Get your Zork on!

I was going to offer my services for hints, but I typed 'Zork walkthroughs' into Google and... regrettably... they exist. The problem with a walkthrough is that if you're just trying to find out what to do with the wrench you can skim across a lot of information you might have actually solved yourself.

You're supposed to get stuck for a week at certain places. Eventually, frustrated, spent, your mind will simply evolve and the answer will come to you. Infocom adventures were not written with instant gratification in mind.

What's more, Infocom adventures are why I type as fast as I do. Having to retread ground because I died, seeing the exact same environment so many times each time through, causes one to speed type in order to accomplish earlier goals and get back up to the good part at the speed curiosity demands. Eventually your fingers are moving in a blur.

Well, I'm going to try to avoid walkthroughs, but... y'know. It's hard to fight the temptation forever, especially after a long period of frustration. That said, however, I'm usually pretty good with these things. Adventure games are my favourite genre, so taking the time to think a puzzle through is something I'm used to.

Plus, I have played a couple Infocom games before, primarily 'The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy," which was certainly entertaining. But fairly easy if you'd read the book, and incredibily difficult to figure out if you hadn't.

There is an awesome part where you have to destroy your own common sense in order to have 'no tea' and 'tea' at the same time in your inventory.


Nameless wrote:
The Jade wrote:

Get your Zork on!

I was going to offer my services for hints, but I typed 'Zork walkthroughs' into Google and... regrettably... they exist. The problem with a walkthrough is that if you're just trying to find out what to do with the wrench you can skim across a lot of information you might have actually solved yourself.

You're supposed to get stuck for a week at certain places. Eventually, frustrated, spent, your mind will simply evolve and the answer will come to you. Infocom adventures were not written with instant gratification in mind.

What's more, Infocom adventures are why I type as fast as I do. Having to retread ground because I died, seeing the exact same environment so many times each time through, causes one to speed type in order to accomplish earlier goals and get back up to the good part at the speed curiosity demands. Eventually your fingers are moving in a blur.

Well, I'm going to try to avoid walkthroughs, but... y'know. It's hard to fight the temptation forever, especially after a long period of frustration. That said, however, I'm usually pretty good with these things. Adventure games are my favourite genre, so taking the time to think a puzzle through is something I'm used to.

Plus, I have played a couple Infocom games before, primarily 'The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy," which was certainly entertaining. But fairly easy if you'd read the book, and incredibily difficult to figure out if you hadn't.

There is an awesome part where you have to destroy your own common sense in order to have 'no tea' and 'tea' at the same time in your inventory.

I played that one too. Got very hung up in places. Hadn't read the book yet, but I did enjoy the BBC miniseries, so I had some kind of bearings.

Maybe I'll play that one next.

I think I'm going to load Windows 95 (that's the last system most of these games will run on) onto an old laptop and turn it into a proprietary zorkerbot. Then I can play the entire collection. They had MANY more games in their catalog than I'd ever heard of.

Sovereign Court

The Jade wrote:

I played that one too. Got very hung up in places. Hadn't read the book yet, but I did enjoy the BBC miniseries, so I had some kind of bearings.

Maybe I'll play that one next.

I think I'm going to load Windows 95 (that's the last system most of these games will run on) onto an old laptop and turn it into a proprietary zorkerbot. Then I can play the entire...

I was just reminded of the Interactive Fiction Archive, where people are constantly making new IF games to this day. It has several (hundreds) of new IF games, some of which are very very good, as well as all the tools to make your own for a lark.

I used to download and play a bunch back in the day when I had a 14.4 Modem and a computer that couldn't run anything more complex than Wolfenstein 3d.

Dark Archive

Personally I've always been a fan of the Killer Instinct games.. the SNES verson being #1 in my book. I think the combo system was great, haven't found a fighting game that ever held the same appeal to me since KI.

Sovereign Court

Jason Beardsley wrote:
Personally I've always been a fan of the Killer Instinct games.. the SNES verson being #1 in my book. I think the combo system was great, haven't found a fighting game that ever held the same appeal to me since KI.

That reminds me of the extreme feeling of satisfaction I got from performing my first Ultra combo, and knocking the opponent off of the building at the same time.

Dark Archive

Nameless wrote:
Jason Beardsley wrote:
Personally I've always been a fan of the Killer Instinct games.. the SNES verson being #1 in my book. I think the combo system was great, haven't found a fighting game that ever held the same appeal to me since KI.
That reminds me of the extreme feeling of satisfaction I got from performing my first Ultra combo, and knocking the opponent off of the building at the same time.

Ah memories.. good times :)


Nameless wrote:
The Jade wrote:

I played that one too. Got very hung up in places. Hadn't read the book yet, but I did enjoy the BBC miniseries, so I had some kind of bearings.

Maybe I'll play that one next.

I think I'm going to load Windows 95 (that's the last system most of these games will run on) onto an old laptop and turn it into a proprietary zorkerbot. Then I can play the entire...

I was just reminded of the Interactive Fiction Archive, where people are constantly making new IF games to this day. It has several (hundreds) of new IF games, some of which are very very good, as well as all the tools to make your own for a lark.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! LET ME AT IT!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I played Final Fantasy VII yesterday for a good couple of hours. Playing it reminds me of how far the video game world has come in the last decade, and even beyond to the games of my youth.

While FF VII was not (and is not) my favorite Final Fantasy game, I still wonder what they could do with that game now, given the ever-increasing pace of technology. The blocky animation and pixelated cut scenes are a far cry from the smooth animations in FF XII (or X for that matter). I would love to see a remake of this game, keeping the story intact, but prettying up the graphics. FF VI beats FF VII out though. :P

That said...what favored game would you want to see remade, but keeping the plot and story intact?

Sovereign Court Contributor

Nameless wrote:
There is an awesome part where you have to destroy your own common sense in order to have 'no tea' and 'tea' at the same time in your inventory.

I never got past that part. I spent hours as a teen trying to figure it out.

I'm a big fan of curse of Monkey Island.

And a long time ago I played a fun maze/word adventure game called Asylum. You played a character who had gone crazy trying to solve adventure games and had been locked in an asylum. If you escaped, you were cured.

But more than anything, I still occasionally jones for spyhunter and Impossible Mission.

"Destroy him, my robots!"


ICO

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd have to say:

Privateer (In the Wing Commander universe- still my favorite of all time)
Civilization II (-IV)
Baldur’s Gate Series

Scarab Sages

Lilith wrote:

...

That said...what favored game would you want to see remade, but keeping the plot and story intact?

For me, FF7 is the only game that fits that catagory...except maybe that game for the 32x, where you were fighter jets in space or something. Shadow Squadron! just remembered it. I loved that game.

every other game just sort of felt right with the graphics they were using. bear in mind i pretty much exclusively play rpgs, but games like secret of mana and chrono trigger...pretty much all the games on the snes felt like they should look that way to me.

Liberty's Edge

Nameless wrote:
The Jade wrote:

Does it allow you to save? At the end of the previous page I link to a site that allows free play of many infocom titles but applet settings can make it hard to save and restore.

Like you guys, I remember knowing the game so well after a time that I would type these run on commands using the '.' to seperate them.

get all.e.e.se.tie rope to railing.d.s.d.open coffin.get all.u.s.ring bell.read book.pray.turn off lamp

And that's a short one.

And that maze... had nothing to do with a maze plotted in actual dimensions... it was just looking for the right sequence. Something like sw.s.e.se.up or something. Brutal.

And you better get it right, or you will be pwned by a grue!

I never did play the original Zork. As soon as I get home, I'm running a search for that Zork Facebook app. I feel like part of my gamer heritage is lacking...

I only ever played the one before Grand Inquisitor. I forget what it was called, though it was pretty fun.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.


Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Two games had such a huge impact on my video game life that they have to hold top spots.

I can still remember the day clear as a bell when the local pinball arcade got a strange game that you played on a video screen called "Pac-man". I was hooked on video games for life in that first momment.

The second game was Curse of the Azure Bonds for the C64 (somehow I missed Pools of Radiance). It was the first time I was ever able to play D&D in any way other than table top with friends and though it never replaced the later it changed the way I looked at computer games.

Sovereign Court

Lilith wrote:

I played Final Fantasy VII yesterday for a good couple of hours. Playing it reminds me of how far the video game world has come in the last decade, and even beyond to the games of my youth.

While FF VII was not (and is not) my favorite Final Fantasy game, I still wonder what they could do with that game now, given the ever-increasing pace of technology. The blocky animation and pixelated cut scenes are a far cry from the smooth animations in FF XII (or X for that matter). I would love to see a remake of this game, keeping the story intact, but prettying up the graphics. FF VI beats FF VII out though. :P

That said...what favored game would you want to see remade, but keeping the plot and story intact?

Yeah, FFVII was an incredible achievement in video game technology for the time. It was so impressively vast and beautiful for its time. And you're in luck! It seems a FFVII remake is in the cards for a PS3 release in the next year or so.

You are absolutely right about FFVI, though, it is probably the best of the Final Fantasy series, and I hope it gets a DS remake à la FFIV. Though if it never came, I wouldn't be that broken-hearted about it.

As for what game I would love to see re-made more than anything, it's hard to decide, but I might go with the original Wing Commander. Hell, throw in Wing Commander II, while we're at it! These games were also huge steps forward in gaming technology, it was one of the earliest "3d" games to come out, and the graphics still stand out for a game that came out 17 years ago.

The story was also top-notch, especially in the second one, which had many elements of classic sci-fi. And it was really cool how your performance in your sorties had a major impact on who your newly assigned wingmen would be creating a really intricate branching storyline.

Rambling Scribe wrote:

I'm a big fan of curse of Monkey Island.

And a long time ago I played a fun maze/word adventure game called Asylum. You played a character who had gone crazy trying to solve adventure games and had been locked in an asylum. If you escaped, you were cured.

But more than anything, I still occasionally jones for spyhunter and Impossible Mission.

"Destroy him, my robots!"

Asylum sounds like a fantastic premise, and it seems to be an adventure game I missed (I thought I'd played them all)! I'm going to have to seek it out, now.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

The Eldritch Mr. Shiny wrote:
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Dude, that is awesome!

YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE
EATEN BY A GRUE

IF THIS PREDICAMENT SEEMS PARTICULARLY
CRUEL

CONSIDER WHOSE FAULT IT COULD BE
NOT A TORCH OR A MATCH
IN YOUR INVENTORY....

Awesome!


Nameless wrote:

Yeah, FFVII was an incredible achievement in video game technology for the time. It was so impressively vast and beautiful for its time. And you're in luck! It seems a FFVII remake is in the cards for a PS3 release in the next year or so.

You are absolutely right about FFVI, though, it is probably the best of the Final Fantasy series, and I hope it gets a DS remake à la FFIV. Though if it never came, I wouldn't be that broken-hearted about it.

O.o

I may have to get a PS3 then...

Is the FFIV remake for the DS any good? I'm quite happy with the FF III remake they did.

Dark Archive

Sorry to burst a balloon of hope, but Square Enix is saying there is no remake of FF7 coming anytime soon...

:(

Sovereign Court

Mac Boyce wrote:

Sorry to burst a balloon of hope, but Square Enix is saying there is no remake of FF7 coming anytime soon...

:(

Really? Damn. Sorry to get your hopes up, Lilith, I was *sure* I'd read that on my gaming news sites.

It seems that *something* big is coming for FFVII, but whether it's a remake or something else remains to be seen (this is according to Wikipedia so take with a grain of salt.)

Lilith wrote:
Is the FFIV remake for the DS any good? I'm quite happy with the FF III remake they did.

Golbez here on the boards was saying that it was pretty good thus far, I wonder what he has to say now that he's played it some more...


Heathansson wrote:

Dig Dug.

Don't be hatin'

Joust

Defender

Galaga

Robotron

Spy Hunter


"" wrote:


My favorite video game of all time happens to be *the first video game ever programmed* !

> S P A C E W A R <

Implemented on the DEC PDP-1 in 1961.

Interestingly, the catalyst for the creation of the game was getting some routines to calculate sines and cosines in software! :-)

Spoiler:

Next on my list is Galaga.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
kessukoofah wrote:
Final Fantasy Tactics (the original one. for the playstation. my god, me and my brother are still using inside jokes from when we played that. I think we must have bought at least 6 copies over time. just kept losing or breaking them.)

FFT: War of the Lions for PSP. The only reason I got a PSP. Pure win. Rewritten dialogue, new Dark Knight job class, and co-op/head-to-head wireless. I got my wife hooked on it. ^_^

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Galaga is probably my favourite "Arcade" Game of all time.

If I was talking just "Console" then I'd probably say the Resident Evil Series.

But Zork definately tops even them.

Sovereign Court Contributor

Okay, two more:

Darklands, a low-fantasy masterpiece set in medieval Germany.

System Shock. One of my favorite things about this was the variable difficulty ratings for different play elements. I put story and puzzles on high difficulty, cyberspace on normal, and combat on low. Also this game gave me a weird association with elevator music after mowing down a room full of zombies using what seemed like 20 minutes of full auto fire with light poppy elevator music playing.


Rambling Scribe wrote:
System Shock. One of my favorite things about this was the variable difficulty ratings for different play elements. I put story and puzzles on high difficulty, cyberspace on normal, and combat on low. Also this game gave me a weird association with elevator music after mowing down a room full of zombies using what seemed like 20 minutes of full auto fire with light poppy elevator music playing.

I see you hackerrrr....Running down my corrridorrs...

Sovereign Court

Rambling Scribe wrote:
System Shock. One of my favorite things about this was the variable difficulty ratings for different play elements. I put story and puzzles on high difficulty, cyberspace on normal, and combat on low. Also this game gave me a weird association with elevator music after mowing down a room full of zombies using what seemed like 20 minutes of full auto fire with light poppy elevator music playing.

I have to play System Shock and System Shock 2. I just recently played BioShock and the setting in that game is just so cool. So atmospheric and creepy. From what I hear, it's a dumbed down version of System Shock 2 in a steampunk setting instead of a cyberpunk setting, so I do really want to play the originals.

I miss Origin(s?), they used to make such fantastic games.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Rambling Scribe wrote:

But more than anything, I still occasionally jones for Impossible Mission.

"Destroy him, my robots!"

"Stay a while. Stay... forever!"

Sovereign Court Contributor

SHODAN wrote:
Rambling Scribe wrote:
System Shock. One of my favorite things about this was the variable difficulty ratings for different play elements. I put story and puzzles on high difficulty, cyberspace on normal, and combat on low. Also this game gave me a weird association with elevator music after mowing down a room full of zombies using what seemed like 20 minutes of full auto fire with light poppy elevator music playing.
I see you hackerrrr....Running down my corrridorrs...

Bring it!

Spoiler:

The sad thing for me is that I played System Shock on a friend's computer in university, and never got to finish before he moved away. I don't know how close I was to finishing, but I know that at least three or four times I suddenly realized that the scope of the game was at least ten times bigger than I had thought up until then.

I'm now off to see if I can track this baby down again.

Of course, maybe this is one of those games that the end is a let down compared to the story?

Sovereign Court

Rambling Scribe wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

No, from what I've heard, it's pretty much great the whole way through.

The only reason I've never played is that back in the day my computer couldn't run it, and now that I have a computer that can, it's impossible to find (or even get to run).

51 to 100 of 206 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Video Games / Favourite Video Game of All-Time? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.