Don't feed the trolls


4th Edition


There's plenty of trolling going on. It'll get worse if we respond or argue -- such is the nature of trolls. It'll (slowly) go away if we ignore it.

I'm not saying responses and rebuttals are wrong, but we should exercise a little discretion. Many recent posts don't deserve responses.

Just a thought :)


Very good point. Sometimes it's very difficult but not responding in the first place is probably the best way to avoid an ulcer. :)

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
Tatterdemalion wrote:

I'm not saying responses and rebuttals are wrong, but we should exercise a little discretion. Many recent posts don't deserve responses.

Just a thought :)

You're wrong!

Spoiler:
;-)


But me so hungry!!!

Liberty's Edge

Okay, I'll be good.


I only flame trolls if I can get some XPs for it.
In other words, I agree, just ignore them.


DON'T FEED US!??

But we're so hungry!

We'll be good... if you give us FOOOOOODD!!!


No! Don't feed them! Feed us!


And don't mock them with aliases either.

I LOVE 4E!!!!!!!

4E 4EVER!!!!


Can't we all just get along?


I'm still waiting for my pie.

Scarab Sages

Mmmmm.....pie

Dark Archive

FabesMinis wrote:
I'm still waiting for my pie.

If you like cookies, I can summon Lilith for some fresh-baked ones.


Well, yeah those would be nice. Double chocolate, please.

Hmm, I'll go and make myself a nice cup of tea.


*appears in a cloud of cinnamon-scented smoke, peanut butter pie in one hand and double chocolate chip in the other*

What's this now? Trolls? Trolls don't make good eating, have cookies and pie instead. :)


A sinister viaige leers at the crowd..

"Did somevone mentions troll? MMM how lovely. Zey are tasty, and never run out of blood or bile ..yessssss....."

Pauses to sniff the air

"Do I smell cookies?"

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Lilith wrote:


What's this now? Trolls? Trolls don't make good eating......

Yeah but since they regenerate you never run out. Now someone pass me another leg of river troll.


Kevin Mack wrote:
Lilith wrote:


What's this now? Trolls? Trolls don't make good eating......
Yeah but since they regenerate you never run out. Now someone pass me another leg of river troll.

NOOOOOO... DON'T EATS US....

FEEDS US....

BRAAAIINNNSSS

clears throat

Sorry, wrong monster...

FLESHY YOUMANS

mmmmm youmans... gwralllllghhh...

drools


Tatterdemalion wrote:

There's plenty of trolling going on. It'll get worse if we respond or argue -- such is the nature of trolls. It'll (slowly) go away if we ignore it.

I'm not saying responses and rebuttals are wrong, but we should exercise a little discretion. Many recent posts don't deserve responses.

Just a thought :)

It takes a while to find a moderate voice on the boards while retaining your convictions and style. I know I've slipped up a lot, but I'm certainly trying.


Welcome to tolerance camp. You are here because you would not accept people's differences. Because you refuse to accept the life choices of your fellow man. Well those days are now over. Here you vill verk, every hour of every day until you submit to being tolerant of everybody. Here, intolerance... will not be tolerated.

The Exchange

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Welcome to tolerance camp. You are here because you would not accept people's differences. Because you refuse to accept the life choices of your fellow man. Well those days are now over. Here you vill verk, every hour of every day until you submit to being tolerant of everybody. Here, intolerance... will not be tolerated.

LOL - by far one of most favoritest episodes ever ... EVER!


The small monkey takes a bow

Just doing my bit to bring a bit of childish jackanapery to these somber boards.....

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Gaming / D&D / 4th Edition / Don't feed the trolls All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in 4th Edition