Community Created Stuff (may contain spoilers)


Rise of the Runelords

1,401 to 1,450 of 1,553 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

Yossarian, can you do me a favor and upload your guide to sandpoint again? the dropboxlink doesnt work anymore :(


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Reran wrote:
Yossarian, can you do me a favor and upload your guide to sandpoint again? the dropboxlink doesnt work anymore :(

Sure!

Here's the link to Yossarian's Sandpoint Gamesmaster Notes - with details of many NPCs, Organisations and Locations, with plot suggestions and extra flavour.


GustavoMalek wrote:

Inspired by the isometric map of Yossarin, I decided to a 3D model the map of the Eye of Avarice in order to verify the layout and measures of the battlefield as described in the adventure.

3D view of the EYE OF THE AVARICE with measurements

Awesome work. Could the model be adjusted for use in 3D printing, perhaps with some gridlines incised into the floors?

I imagine it would have to be split into several chunks that would then need some way of fitting together. Also it would need to be painted for best effect.

Still, this map is the final battle of the adventure. It would be pretty epic to have the precise terrain printed out to scale and painted nicely.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Yossarian wrote:
Reran wrote:
Yossarian, can you do me a favor and upload your guide to sandpoint again? the dropboxlink doesnt work anymore :(

Sure!

Here's the link to Yossarian's Sandpoint Gamesmaster Notes - with details of many NPCs, Organisations and Locations, with plot suggestions and extra flavour.

Thank you! I´m currently running burned offerings and 2 of my players are related to Jhubrail Vhisky nd i really like your approach to the szcarni. One of them is essentially Gaia Acarni with his background story. ( a male halfling rogue)


Is there a hook up for a complete(ish) roll20 campaign which can be duplicated for this? Not sure where I should be looking, or if there is a "definitive" edition to use. Thanks!


Or one for maptools. I lucked into someone on reddit who had a fully fledged Carrion Crown Roll20 campaign he duplicated for me. Perhaps that painted an unrealistic expectation of how easy that would be. :(


Reran wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Reran wrote:
Yossarian, can you do me a favor and upload your guide to sandpoint again? the dropboxlink doesnt work anymore :(

Sure!

Here's the link to Yossarian's Sandpoint Gamesmaster Notes - with details of many NPCs, Organisations and Locations, with plot suggestions and extra flavour.

Thank you! I´m currently running burned offerings and 2 of my players are related to Jhubrail Vhisky nd i really like your approach to the szcarni. One of them is essentially Gaia Acarni with his background story. ( a male halfling rogue)

Nice! Gaia has become a popular NPC in a few campaigns I've heard of. In mine she ended up becoming a follower of one of the PCs (via the Leadership feat) and he dispatched her to be a spy in Korvosa for him. She's now about to show up (in a double agent role) in Curse of the Crimson Throne.

My PCs got involved with the Sczarni when one of them stole the magic sword they found below the Glassworks. Our dwarf barbarian got drunk in the Rusty Dragon after emerging from the dungeon, and waved the sword around 'showing it off'. So no surprise it was stolen from his room later that night as he slept. Cue getting it back off the Sczarni...


Tinalles wrote:
GustavoMalek wrote:

Inspired by the isometric map of Yossarin, I decided to a 3D model the map of the Eye of Avarice in order to verify the layout and measures of the battlefield as described in the adventure.

3D view of the EYE OF THE AVARICE with measurements

Awesome work. Could the model be adjusted for use in 3D printing, perhaps with some gridlines incised into the floors?

I imagine it would have to be split into several chunks that would then need some way of fitting together. Also it would need to be painted for best effect.

Still, this map is the final battle of the adventure. It would be pretty epic to have the precise terrain printed out to scale and painted nicely.

Thank you, Tinalles.

I did the model in the old Google Sketchup. I do not know if this software is compatible with 3d printers or if there is any software that can do the file conversion to compatible 3d printers.


If you can export the model in STL format, then it can probably be made to work for 3D printing. Do you know a version number for the Sketchup you're using? If you google something like "sketchup export STL" and add your version number, you can probably find out if/how to do so.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
GustavoMalek wrote:

Inspired by the isometric map of Yossarin, I decided to a 3D model the map of the Eye of Avarice in order to verify the layout and measures of the battlefield as described in the adventure.

3D view of the EYE OF THE AVARICE with measurements

That's awesome. Did you use 1 sq = 5 ft or 10 ft?


Tinalles wrote:
If you can export the model in STL format, then it can probably be made to work for 3D printing. Do you know a version number for the Sketchup you're using? If you google something like "sketchup export STL" and add your version number, you can probably find out if/how to do so.

It is the Google Sketchup v. 8.0.14346. It can only export to *.dae and *.kmz.

TomParker wrote:
That's awesome. Did you use 1 sq = 5 ft or 10 ft?.

It was made with the same proportion of the map in the adventure: 1 square = 5 feet.


Hrm. Pity.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
GustavoMalek wrote:
It was made with the same proportion of the map in the adventure: 1 square = 5 feet.

There's speculation that the map scale is incorrect. You can find the discussion way upthread, I think. The Runewell of Greed is described as 10' wide, which doesn't match the map. The rise/run of the stairs is all wacky at a 5' scale. The platforms at 5' wouldn't have room for the giants on them without squeezing.

I'm embarking on an attempt to make a physical model of this room, even though the 10' scale makes it huge. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.


TomParker wrote:
I'm embarking on an attempt to make a physical model of this room, even though the 10' scale makes it huge. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Please do- I'd also like to make a physical model for my players.


TomParker wrote:

There's speculation that the map scale is incorrect. You can find the discussion way upthread, I think. The Runewell of Greed is described as 10' wide, which doesn't match the map. The rise/run of the stairs is all wacky at a 5' scale. The platforms at 5' wouldn't have room for the giants on them without squeezing.

I'm embarking on an attempt to make a physical model of this room, even though the 10' scale makes it huge. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

You're right. The scale was one of the reasons I made the 3d model. I wondered if it was possible for these giants and dragons to move around in this tight space. After analyzing I saw that yes, it is possible. I think it makes fighting even harder for the players, although the enemies do not have a lot of mobility. Karzoug would be protected by a barrier of enemies before anyone could get close to him.

I made this small comparative size of creatures in relation to the structure of the Eye of Avarice with the 1-sq = 5-ft scale.

EYE OF AVARICE - Comparison of creature size versus structure (1 square = 5 feet)

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
mousmous wrote:
Please do- I'd also like to make a physical model for my players.

Will do. I have someone creating a 3D printable model of Karzoug’s throne (based off the Gamemastery Guide cover) and the Runewell for me.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

After the TomParker alert, I decided to do my 3D model of the Eye of Avarice from scratch, but this time on the scale of 1 square = 10 feet.

EYE OF AVARICE - 3D view with measurements (scale: 1 square = 10 feet)

I also did a first person video touring the environment:

EYE OF AVARICE - First Person Video

After all this, I agree that the real scale of the map must be 1 square = 10 feet, and not as written in the book.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
GustavoMalek wrote:
After the TomParker alert, I decided to do my 3D model of the Eye of Avarice from scratch, but this time on the scale of 1 square = 10 feet.

That is truly spectacular. You've inspired me to buckle down and get my terrain built in time for my game. I'm not planning on using dungeon tiles for the floor; I'll probably just glue down a print out of the map. But I really want them to see the elevation changes and the gold pillars.

Great job.


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber
GustavoMalek wrote:

I also did a first person video touring the environment:

EYE OF AVARICE - First Person Video

That's great, Gustavo - thanks! Is there any chance you could make the first 35 seconds of that video available separately? I'd like to show that part to my players when they enter the Eye.

Incidentally, this video makes clear an issue with the layout of the room as given in the book - namely, the PCs can't see Karzoug on his throne, and he can't see them, when they enter the Eye. The stated heights of the various platforms also seem odd when considering the stairs that connect them - the steps that lead to the observation platforms must be very steep. I think I'll switch the heights of Y3 and Y4, making Y3 130 feet up and Y4 140 feet up (so the steps from the throne to the runewell lead down instead of up). This means that Karzoug should be able to look down over the top of the runewell at the PCs as the enter.


mousmous wrote:
TomParker wrote:
I'm embarking on an attempt to make a physical model of this room, even though the 10' scale makes it huge. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.
Please do- I'd also like to make a physical model for my players.

"There's speculation that the map scale is incorrect. You can find the discussion way upthread, I think. The Runewell of Greed is described as 10' wide, which doesn't match the map. The rise/run of the stairs is all wacky at a 5' scale. The platforms at 5' wouldn't have room for the giants on them without squeezing."

Exactly the problems I ran into. Which is why I made the modifications I did to the isometric version of it. Basically widening the stairs so the Giants can use them, plus making the runewell 5ft.

My concern with doubling everything to 10ft is it substantially changes the encounter giving the defenders an advantage, since the PCs have twice the distance to cover to engage in melee.

Isometric modified Pinnacle of Avarice map, print quality


TomParker wrote:

That is truly spectacular. You've inspired me to buckle down and get my terrain built in time for my game. I'm not planning on using dungeon tiles for the floor; I'll probably just glue down a print out of the map. But I really want them to see the elevation changes and the gold pillars.

Great job.

I hope you post here the result of your work. It must be very cool to end the campaign with a scenario on this scale to impress the players. =)

Callum wrote:
That's great, Gustavo - thanks! Is there any chance you could make the first 35 seconds of that video available separately? I'd like to show that part to my players when they enter the Eye.

I may try, but not today.

Callum wrote:
Incidentally, this video makes clear an issue with the layout of the room as given in the book - namely, the PCs can't see Karzoug on his throne, and he can't see them, when they enter the Eye. The stated heights of the various platforms also seem odd when considering the stairs that connect them - the steps that lead to the observation platforms must be very steep. I think I'll switch the heights of Y3 and Y4, making Y3 130 feet up and Y4 140 feet up (so the steps from the throne to the runewell lead down instead of up). This means that Karzoug should be able to look down over the top of the runewell at the PCs as the enter.

Unfortunately, these changes will not be enough as can be seen in the images at the link below. The throne is far behind to be seen simply by placing the (Y4) platform above the runewell (Y3). It is necessary to place the throne at least 7.5 to 10 feet above (Y4) so that it can be observed from the arrival platform (Y1)

EYE OF AVARICE - 3D view with changed heights of the runewell and the throne (scale: 1 square = 10 feet)

Yossarian wrote:

Exactly the problems I ran into. Which is why I made the modifications I did to the isometric version of it. Basically widening the stairs so the Giants can use them, plus making the runewell 5ft.

My concern with doubling everything to 10ft is it substantially changes the encounter giving the defenders an advantage, since the PCs have twice the distance to cover to engage in melee.

You're absolutely right. I wonder if the designers thought of this when creating the scenerio. Certainly the scenario of the Anniversary Edition is much more interesting than the original, but this "error" of scale has great tactical implications.


It's quite a puzzle! My feeling is that based on the Errata thread, it's supposed to be 5ft. This is because it's discussed over several posts and James Jacobs comments right below. If it was supposed to be 10ft I'd have expected a response:

Errata thread discussing map size

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Callum wrote:
The stated heights of the various platforms also seem odd when considering the stairs that connect them - the steps that lead to the observation platforms must be very steep.

Significantly less steep than at 5' scale. They're 1:1, which is steep but not unreasonable. At 5' they are 2:1 rise to run, which is very steep.

Yossarian wrote:
My concern with doubling everything to 10ft is it substantially changes the encounter giving the defenders an advantage, since the PCs have twice the distance to cover to engage in melee.

That's partially true. But it also gives flying PCs more maneuverability, since there are more squares free from the pillars' heat damage. Flying PCs are still within a couple rounds of Karzoug even at 10' scale.

I have such a hard time with the idea that everything is squeezing except near Karzoug's throne. But I agree that everything would be easier if the map was at 5'.

At least I got a first draft of Karzoug's throne back. It's not perfect but it's a decent start.


Ooo, that throne is looking fancy.


10/10 throne. Would spend millennia on.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
TomParker wrote:
At least I got a first draft of Karzoug's throne back. It's not perfect but it's a decent start.

That's awesome!

TomParker wrote:
That's partially true. But it also gives flying PCs more maneuverability, since there are more squares free from the pillars' heat damage. Flying PCs are still within a couple rounds of Karzoug even at 10' scale.[/url]

Not only that, but the dragon has to fly through the columns as well. On the 5-foot scale map he could only make this flight amid the columns that accompany the stairs.

Well, I put tiles in my models, so as to make their scale more obvious for comparison between normal scale and doubled scale:

EYE OF AVARICE - 3D view with measurements - normal size - 5-feet scale

EYE OF AVARICE - 3D view with measurements - double size -10-feet scale

I also make available the links to download the Google SketchUp files for both models:

EYE OF AVARICE - Google Sketchup 3D Model - normal size - 5-feet scale

EYE OF AVARICE - Google Sketchup 3D Model - double size - 10-feet scale

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
GustavoMalek wrote:
TomParker wrote:
That's partially true. But it also gives flying PCs more maneuverability, since there are more squares free from the pillars' heat damage. Flying PCs are still within a couple rounds of Karzoug even at 10' scale.

Not only that, but the dragon has to fly through the columns as well. On the 5-foot scale map he could only make this flight amid the columns that accompany the stairs.

Well, I put tiles in my models, so as to make their scale more obvious for comparison between normal scale and doubled scale:

Those look fantastic. I think the Runewell being higher than the throne area is a good thing. Karzoug not have line of sight from his throne when the PCs arrive works to their advantage a little. Is there anywhere that says the actual height of the pillars? I interpret them the same as you—that they continue significantly higher than the platforms to act as obstacles, even though they look a little odd.

After looking at all of the excellent work you've done, I've decided to stick with 10' scale. I printed the map yesterday. I'm picking up some wood sheets today for the foundation. I haven't built anything like this before, so I'm winging it. I'm going to abridge the distance to the lowest platform, and will have that be 2" of foam as the base. If anyone goes below that we'll have to keep track of their actual height separately from their position on the model.

I'm still struggling with how to attach the pillars. I want them removable for transportation and access. I don't think magnets will keep them upright. I don't think hangar bolts and t-nuts are shallow enough for my base. If anyone has any suggestions...


28 people marked this as a favorite.

I updated the Nynphaiel's index of the community created stuff works in the post in page 14.

All items posted after the original Nyphaiel's post are marked as NEW!

I also checked all links in the original Nyphaiel's post in search of those that ar not avaiable. These i marked as UNAVAILABLE, and I left here in case someone has the material and re-post them, so that we can update the index.

The Battlemaps have been removed of the index as they are included in the updated MAP INDEX posted below.

Template for this post found HERE!

NON BATTLEMAP CONTRIBUTIONS INDEX

CAST OF CHARACTERS 

  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sheriff Hemlock by malag 
  • Some other takes on Brodert Quink (which is kind of cool in the opinion of BuzzardB) by cinarion 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint NPCs list by SoylentG 
  • Illustrated Sandpoint's NPCs List v1.2 (pdf) by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint NPCs portraits by Yossarian 

    TOWN OF SANDPOINT 

  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint Occupancy List by Anthony Law 
  • Sandpoint Cathedral Interior by Chinchbug (Ross Lucci)
  • Sandpoint Player's Handout by Jacen 
  • Cathedral Interior by Cynge 
  • Vinder's General Store Basement
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint NPC random encounters
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint Resources by SoylentG 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint Info by SoylentG 
  • NEW! (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint Street Encounters - formatted document version by Yossarian
  • NEW! Sandpoint NPCs cards by Nynphaiel
  • NEW! Sandpoint's NPCs google spreadsheet by Stepchild of the Sun
  • NEW! Runelords timeline by Stepchild of the Sun
  • NEW! List of the Chopper's victims by Stepchild of the Sun
  • NEW! Varisian folktales, as told by Risa Magravi by Stepchild of the Sun
  • NEW! Sadpoint NPC Stats by platinumCheesecake
  • NEW! Father Abstalar Zantus Statblock by Pathfinder Comic Books
  • NEW! Sheriff Belor Hemlock Statblock by Pathfinder Comic Books
  • NEW! Sandpoint Cathedral = The heart of a sea-side town by Digital Mystic
  • NEW! Choper's journal by Stepchild of the Sun
  • NEW! The Ultimate Rise of the Runerlords Sandpoint NPC Map v2 by Runerlord Risen

    GENERAL 

  • Tokens/Counters for Burnt Offerings and Skinsaw Murders by tonton 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Players map of Sandpoint Region by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Golarion Calendar 4707-4708 with Paizo artwork by fray 
  • Basic Golarion Calendar 4707 not sure who created this but it is from the Heroes of Golarion wiki 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Excel Golarion calendar not sure who created this either? 
  • Hi-Res (600 dpi) Maps of Varisia & Sandpoint and mods for Google Earth by Tintagel 
  • Tintagels Educated Gamer Website Rise of the Runelord section some of the stuff contained here is detailed out below. 
  • Tales from the Rusty Dragon 4e conversion of Rise of the Runelords by Scott Betts 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Thassilonian Runes Font by unknown (anyone know?) 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Digital player-friendly map of Varisia by Luke 
  • Karzoug sound file thread 
  • Chopper's Isle Sidequest by James B. Cline 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Rough map of Sandpoint Hinterlands by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Rough player map of Southwest Varisia by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) DM map of Southwest Varisia by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Detailed DM map of Southwest Varisia with no names (pdf) by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Detailed DM map of Southwest Varisia with no names (png) by Yossarian 
  • NEW! Magnimar Map (with the Shadow by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Thassilonian Font by Gustavo Malek[/url]
  • NEW! Rise of the Runelords Kingdom Building by James B. Cline
  • NEW! (UNAVAILABLE) Homebrew - Monastery of Alba Lilia not far from Sandpoint by Yossarian
  • NEW! Cinchburgs (Ross Lucci) Runelords Maps compiled by Digital Mystic
  • NEW! Coat of Arms of the Noble Houses and Organizations from Sandpoint and Magnimar by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Absalom Reckoning - Wheel of the Year (English and Portuguese versions) by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Rise of the Runerlords Loot List Google Spreadsheet by GustavoMalek

    ARTWORK 

  • (UNAVAILABLE) Malfeshnekor by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Ameiko Kaijitsu by DMG 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Belor Hemlock and Shalelu Andosana (with original eyes) by DMG 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Shalelu Andosana (with James Jacobs approved eyes) by DMG 

    1. BURNT OFFERINGS 

  • Burnt Offerings (Gamemaster Reference) useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Unofficial Errata by Shadowchemosh 
  • Tokens/Counters for Burnt Offerings and Skinsaw Murders by tonton 
  • Audio file of the Goblin Song with screams and without screams for Goblin Pyros by PandaGaki 
  • Wolves of Sandpoint Charter by one of Watchers players (credit where credits due) 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Tsuto's letter in Minkai by Greg Volz 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Tsuto's letter in common by Greg Volz 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Tsuto's Journal by Russell Akred & Greg Volz 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Pictures of Nualia for Tsuto's Notebook by Lilith 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Pictures of Nualia as a Succubus for Tsutos Notebook by Lilith 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Skeletons pictures for B8 by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Picture of the Hermit Crab in E7 by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Token for the Hermit Crab in E7 by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Burnt Offerings dataset for DMs Familiar by DMFTodd 
  • Project Blog to covert Burnt Offerings to 4th edition by Scott Betts 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint rumors as PDF cards and as a Microsoft Powerpoint presentation by Tintagel 
  • Nualia's Diary page one and page 2 by James B. Cline 
  • Games for the Swallowtail Festival by Delthos 
  • Goblin Song by Razorstorm 
  • Goblin Song by Ivan Rûski 
  • Dragon Icons by Cynge 
  • Dragon Races Map by Cynge 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Swallowtail Festival Speeches by Cynge 
  • Something in the Attic by Ivan Rûski 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Lamashtu's Prayer Book (pdf) by Yossarian 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Stat block cards for Chapter 2 by bmcdaniel 
  • The Toadstool Goblins, side quest to be inserted into Burnt Offerings: Local Heroes by Haladir 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Items cards for Burnt Offerings by Ckorik 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Item cards (ods) by BuzzardB. pdf: page 1 page 2 page 3 page 4 
  • The gobling song by Teresake 
  • NEW! Aldern Foxglove Statblock by Callum
  • NEW! Swallowtail Festival Speeches by Callum
  • NEW! Upgraded Nualia Statblock by Jam412
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 1 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 2 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 3 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 4 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 5 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Nualia's Journal page 6 by Skaraker
  • NEW! Prep work for the Swallowtail Festival by trik
  • NEW! Obstacles for na Tsuto's tunnel chase scene by Haladir
  • NEW! Graphical Representation of the Tsuto's tunnel chase scene by Haladir
  • NEW! Handout 1-1 - Tsuto's Letter in Minkaian by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 1-1 - Tsuto's Letter translated into portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 2-1 - Tsuto's Journal translated into portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Prayerbook of Lamasthu by Digital Mystic
  • NEW! Letter from Xanesha to Nualia, to be found in Nualia's stuff by GM Runescarred Dragon
  • NEW! Lyrie Akenja's journal by Kittenmancer
  • NEW! Nualia as Anti-Paladin Statblock by ghostofafrog

    2. THE SKINSAW MURDERS 

  • The Skinsaw Murders Gamemasters Reference useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Unofficial Errata by ShadowChemosh 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Cougar Creek Barn note by Russell Akred 
  • Players map for farmlands map without detail by tonton 
  • Foxglove Manor Haunts Description document  by rironin 
  • Updated Magnimar maps by Paizo Publishing 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Skinsaw Murders dataset for DMs Familiar by DMFTodd 
  • Clock Tower cut-away by Chinchbug (Ross Lucci)
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Xanesha's List by James B. Cline 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Amazing Stained glass windows for the Misgivings by tintagel (i think)? 
  • Bloody notes by Mearrin69 
  • Foxglove House Ledger by HangarFlying 
  • Foxglove Manor Haunts 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Cut and tape map of Misgivings by Stazamos (pdf) 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Cut and tape map of Misgivings by Stazamos (Inkscape SVG) 
  • NEW! Magnimar Encounters by loocsileinad
  • NEW! Haunts Descriptions for Foxglove Manor by Misroi
  • NEW! Blank Handouts for chapter 2 (Handouts 2-5, 2-6 and 2-7) by threelite
  • NEW! (UNAVAILABLE) Skinsaw Murders Item Cards by Chorik
  • NEW! (UNAVAILABLE) Skinsaw Murders Item Cards by Chorik
  • NEW! Altered map layout of Foxglove Townhouse by Peet
  • NEW! Prep work for Chapter 2 by trik
  • NEW! All Chapter 2 Handouts translated to Portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Justice Ironbriar's Journal by Razcar
  • NEW! Foxglover Family Crest by FrugalToast
  • NEW! Foxglover Family Crest by Hytholodeus
  • NEW! Sandpoint Register - Newspaper for Sandpoint - Skinsaw Murders by wrmusall
  • NEW! Homebrew - A guide to the Plump Goose Restaurant in the Village of Orsova by Yossarian

    3. THE HOOK MOUNTAIN MASSACRE 

  • The Hook Mountain Massacre (Gamemasters Reference) useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Unofficial Errata by ShadowChemosh 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Turtleback Ferry by Russell Akred 
  • Turtleback Ferry by Salama 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Map of Fort drawn by Vale by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Skull Crossing by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Flooded version of Russell Akreds Turtleback village for Down comes the rain by KeepIRU 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Hook Mountain Massacre dataset for DMs Familiar by DMFTodd 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Item and Monster cards for Chapter 3 by ShadowChemosh (other chapters here
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Black Magga, Lucretia, and a Turtleback Ferry tokens for Maptool commissioned by Watcher, created by Devin Night of Four Ugly Monsters 
  • Hook Mountain Town Writeups by Byung Shin 
  • Bitter Hollow map for MapTool by Byung Shin 
  • NEW! Order of the Black Arrow Insignia Handout by Gustavo Malek
  • NEW! Handout 3-2 - Mokmurian's letter to Barl Breakbones in Giant by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 3-2 - Mokmurian's letter to Barl Breakbones translated to portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Reworked floor plans for Fort Rannick by Peet
  • NEW! The Paradise Barge by Hytholodeus

    4. FORTRESS OF THE STONE GIANTS 

  • Fortress of the Stone Giants (Gamemaster Reference) useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Fortress of the Stone Gaints dataset for DMs Familiar by DMFTodd 
  • Giants Watch Tower by Chinchbug (Ross Lucci)
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sandpoint Raid Timetable by Gorbacz 
  • NEW! Handout 4-1 - Writ of Entrance and Access to the Library of Thassilon by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Scroll with enlightened ritual related to the worship of the Peacock Spirit by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Sandpoint Raid Turn Chart by Digital Mystic
  • NEW! Handout - Thassilonian Runes in the Ancient Library Entrance (C6) by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 4-1 - Writ of Entrance and Access to the Library in Thassilonian by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 4-1 - Writ of Entrance and Access to the Library translated to portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 4-2 - Mokmurian's map of the Lost Coast region of Varisia with notes in Giant by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Handout 4-2 - Mokmurian's map of the Lost Coast region of Varisia with notes translated to portuguese by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! The Therassic Library (Ultimate Intrigue variant) by Tinalles
  • NEW! Description of the Six Dwarves captives toiling in the armory of Jorgenfist by Tinalles
  • NEW! Mokmurian's assembled army by Tinalles

    5. SINS OF THE SAVIORS 

  • Sins of the Saviors (Gamemaster Reference) useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • Paizo web enhancement Magic of Thassilon
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Sins of the Saviors dataset for DMs Familiar by DMFTodd 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Card terrain pattern for final scene by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Huge statue template by russell akred 
  • NEW! Scribbler's Rhyme Handouts in Thassilonian and in Portuguese by GustavoMalek

    6. SPIRES OF THE XIN-SHALAST 

  • Spires of the Xin-Shalast (Gamemaster Reference) useful for clarification, errors and background from Paizo 
  • Vekkers Cabin by Chinchbug (Ross Lucci)
  • (UNAVAILABLE) Wendig Standee Cutout by Russell Akred 
  • (UNAVAILABLE) The Horror Tree by Russell Akred 
  • NEW! Pinnacle of Avarice - Alarm response map by Yossarian
  • NEW! Eye of Avarice - 3D view with measurements - normal size - 5-feet scale by GustavoMalek
  • NEW! Eye of Avarice - 3D view with measurements - double size -10-feet scale by GustavoMalek

    Unknown but cool 

  • (UNAVAILABLE) Colossal Spider pattern to make 4 card spider by Russell Akred seen here, in all its glory.

  • Pathfinder in french


  • 23 people marked this as a favorite.

    Updating the MAP INDEX posted by Digital Mystic in page 27. Template for this post found HERE!

    General Sandpoint Maps:

    1. BURNT OFFERINGS:

    2. THE SKINSAW MURDERS:

    Murder Most Foul

  • Sandpoint Lumbermill Exterior. by Terry Dyer
  • Sandpoint Lumbermill Interior by Evil Lincoln (This one could use a rework. Does not match description in module.)
  • Sandpoint Lumbermill Interior and Exterior combined
  • Sandpoint Sawmill by Hero339

    The Thing in the Atic

  • Habe’s Sanitarium by ThreeLite
  • Alternate Habe’s by TalesfromtheTabletop (not sure of Paizo Username)
  • Habe's Sanitarium by Hero339
  • Habe's 2nd Floor by Hero339
  • Habe's 3rd Floor by Hero339
  • Habe's Basement by Hero339

    Walking Scarecrows

  • Farmlands 1 By Tintagel
  • Farmlands 2 By Tintagel
  • Farmlands 3 By Tintagel
  • Farmhouse By Tintagel
  • Farmlands Day by Hero339
  • Farmlands Night by Hero339
  • Hambley Farm 2nd Floor Night by Hero339
  • Hambley Farm 2nd Floor Day by Hero339
  • Hambley Farm 1st Floor and Barn Night by Hero339
  • hambley farm 1st Floor and Barn Day by Hero339

    Misgivings

  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings 1st Floor w/ surroundings by Tintagel
  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings 1st Floor by Tintagel
  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings 2nd Floor by Tintagel
  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings Attic by Tintagel
  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings Basement by Tintagel
  • Foxglove Manor/The Misgivings Caverns by Tintagel

    Chasing the Skinsaw

  • Foxglove Townhouse by DigitalMystic
  • Alternate Townhouse Map by Peet

    The Seven’s Sawmill

  • The Seven’s Sawmill by ThreeLite
  • The Sevens Sawmill and Foxglove Townhouse by Dom C
  • The Undermill by GustavoMalek
  • Ground Floor by GustavoMalek
  • Seccond Floor by GustavoMalek
  • Third Floor by GustavoMalek
  • Fourth Floor/Workshop by GustavoMalek
  • Rookery by GustavoMalek

    Shadows of Time

  • Shadow Clock Tower and Roof by Dom C
  • Shadow Clock Roof by Tinalles
  • Shadow Clock Tower and Roof by barry lyndon
  • 3. THE HOOK MOUNTAIN MASSACRE:

    Many of these links are from THIS thread. I have linked the super high resolution versions. You may need to resize them to make them work for you, or you can download the lower res versions in the thread above.

  • Paradise Barge - The Deck, First Floor , Second Floor by Hythlodeus

    In the Hooks Shaddow

  • The Graul Homestead Ground Floor by BWatford
  • The Graul Homestead Upstairs and Basement by BWatford
  • The Graul Homestead Barn and Field by BWatford
  • Graul Homestead by Threelite
  • Graul Homestead at Dawn by Shoba

    Retaking Rannick

  • Hook Mountain Exterior and Caves by Digital Mystic
  • Fort Rannick 1st Floor by BWatford
  • Fort Rannick 1st Floor North by Riding Bull
  • Fort Rannick 1st Floor South by Riding Bull
  • Fort Rannick 2nd Floor by BWatford
  • Fort Rannick 2nd Floor by Riding Bull
  • Below Fort Rannick by BWatford
  • Below Fort Rannick by BWatford
  • Below Fort Rannick by Riding Bull
  • Fort Rannick (116x88 Split into 4 parts, each 58x44) by threelite
  • Fort Rannick: 3 levels except the outside (grid size 70x70) by Philly
  • Fort Rannick Level 1 by Shoba
  • Fort Rannick Level 2 by Shoba

  • Alternative version of Fort Rannick: 1st floor, 2nd floor, 3rd floor, 4th floor, 5th floor by Peet

    Down Comes the Rain

  • Saving the School Children (Just add boat) by Digital Mystic
  • Turtleback Ferry Chapel/Black Maga by Digital Mystic
  • Turtleback Ferry Chapel/Black Maga by Tinalles
  • Turtleback Ferry Chapel/Black Maga /w Grid by Tinalles
  • Turtleback Ferry Chapel/Black Maga by Miikka Autere
  • Top of Dam Ogre Fight by Digital Mystic
  • Top of Dam Ogre Fight by Hythlodeus
  • Skulls Crossing Western Caves by BWatford
  • Skulls Crossing Skulls Watch by BWatford
  • Skulls Crossing Grazulls Domain by BWatford
  • Ferry crafted from the shell of giant turtle by GustavoMalek
  • Skull's Crossing - Encounter with the Ogre Demolition Crew - 20x20 by GustavoMalek
  • Skull's Crossing: Skull's Watch - 20x20 by GustavoMalek
  • Skull's Crossing: Grazuul's Domain - 20x19 by GustavoMalek
  • Skulls Crossing Western Caves by Shoba
  • Skulls Crossing Skull's Watch by Shoba

    The Haunted Heart

  • Mysterious Derelict (25x25 units, 70 pixels per unit) by threelite
  • Heart of Sadness by Digital Mystic
  • Heart of Sadness by Miikka Autere

    Harrowing the Hook

  • Hook Mountain Clanhold pt1 by BWatford
  • Hook Mountain Clanhold pt2 by BWatford
  • Hook Mountain Clanhold by Miikka Autere
  • Hook Mountain Clanhold - full map (72px - 106x68) by GustavoMalek
  • Hook Mountain Clanhold - divided in 2 parts of 53x68 each (better resolution) by GustavoMalek
  • 4. FORTRESS OF THE STONE GIANTS:

    Stones over Sandpoint

  • Sandpoint North Gate by Digital Mystic
  • Sandpoint East Bridge by Digital Mystic
  • Sandpoint East Bridge by Hytholodeus
  • Sandpoint Garrison and Town Hall by Digital Mystic
  • Sandpoint Garrison and Town Hall by Hytholodeus
  • Sandpoint Scarnetti Manor by Digital Mystic
  • Sandpoint Scarnetti Manor by Hytholodeus
  • Mill Pond - 32x30 by threelite
  • Two Knights Brewery - Beer or Death - 25x25 by threelite

    Journey to Jorgenfist

  • Ogre Cattle Rustlers - 35x35 by threelite
  • Storval by Digital Mystic

    Into the Valley of the Black Tower

  • Longtooth’s Lair by Digital Mystic
  • Wyvern/Deathweb Caves by Digital Mystic
  • Jorgenfist by Digital Mystic
  • Black Tower 1 by Digital Mystic
  • Black Tower 2 by Digital Mystic
  • Jorgenfist - One huge image, 78x96 by threelite
  • Jorgenfist - Split into 4, 39x48 each image by threelite
  • River Caves - 45x29 by threelite
  • Longtooth's Cave - 44x13 by threelite
  • Watchpost - 30x30 by threelite
  • The Black Tower - 16x31 by threelite

    Under Jorgenfist

  • Under Jorgenfist by Digital Mystic
  • The Pit and Caverns - Split into 4 for Roll20 upload limit. 46x34 each, 92x68 total by threelite

    The Ancient Library

  • The Ancient Library by Digital Mystic
  • Jorgenfist Library - 61x37 by threelite
  • 5. SINS OF THE SAVIORS:

    The Scribbler's Rhyme

  • Sandpoint Scribler's Lair Entrance by Digital Mystic
  • Lamashtu's Shrine by threelite

    Seeking Runeforge

  • The Scriblers Lair by Digital Mystic
  • The Dragon's Lair - 59x22, did 2 maps; one showing the hidden ramp and another without by threelite
  • The Dragon's Lair by Digital Mystic
  • The Sihedron Circle - 29x20 by threelite
  • The Sihedron Circle by Digital Mystic
  • The Sihedron Circle by Hytholodeus
  • Frozen Cathedral - 34x19 by threelite
  • Frozen Cathedral by Digital Mystic
  • Xin's Stairway - 29x23 by threelite
  • Xin's Stairway by Digital Mystic

    Runeforge and the Abjurant Halls

  • Runeforge - 52x33 by threelite
  • Runeforge by Digital Mystic
  • Ravenous Crypts - 30x22 by threelite
  • Ravenous Crypts by Digital Mystic
  • The Vault of Greed - 50x34 by threelite
  • The Vault of Greed - by Digital Mystic
  • Iron Cages of Lust - 69x44 by threelite
  • Iron Cages of Lust by Digital Mystic
  • Shimmering Veils of Pride - 49x33 by threelite
  • Shimmering Veils of Pride by Digital Mystic
  • Festering Maze of Sloth - 39x27 by threelite
  • Festering Maze of Sloth Drained - 39x27 by threelite
  • Festering Maze of Sloth by Digital Mystic
  • Halls of Wrath - 80x129 (rotated so that north is up) by threelite
  • Halls of Wrath by Digital Mystic
  • Halls of Wrath by Riding Bull
  • 6. SPIRES OF XIN-SHALAST:


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Amazing GustavoMalek! Have a huge pile of XP and a hero point!

    I noticed some broken links indicated for some of my material. So here's working links for those:

    Rough map of Sandpoint hinterlands

    Lamashtu prayer book, from B11 Catacombs

    And some more home-brew material for my RotRL campaign:

    Detailed map of South West Varisia

    The Alba Lilia Monastery in South West Varisia

    The remarkable Plump Goose Restaurant, near Magnimar

    Liberty's Edge

    Thank you very much GustavoMalek!


    Wow Gustavo thank you so much for this. I have been meaning to update these lists for some time. You are a champ sir. Also, the 3d Eye of Avarice map... wow. Love it. Things like this really bring the game to life for people. Great work sir. Very much appreciated.


    Okay, I'm prepping the second part of Whispers in the Wind and the first part of On th World's Roof right now and as I understand it, Silas Vekker's ledger, or at least the 5 pages in question contain so much information, burried in a wall of text in the AE, that it would be easier to present it in form of a handout.

    Which I'm willing to do.

    However, as usual, I came here to see if someone else had the idea and all I can find is a post by Russell Akred in the Spires of Xin-Shalast (GM Reference) thread from 2008, with a link that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

    Is there a reason, why no one else did this? Am I completely wrong with my assumption that those 5 pages would make a great handout? After all, Tsuto's journal contained less information and a lot more people went and customized it. What am I missing?


    Many thanks Gustavo!

    Scarab Sages

    4 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

    The Eye of Avarice model is coming along. It is enormous. Base layer is mounted. The pillars are all cut and are starting to get painted.

    Eye of Avarice

    I'm running some test prints of Karzoug's throne. It's about as good as I'm going to get it for what I'm willing to pay. I may make it available on Shapeways when I'm done.


    Looking good so far!


    Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

    That is pretty sweet.


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens Subscriber
    TomParker wrote:

    The Eye of Avarice model is coming along. It is enormous. Base layer is mounted. The pillars are all cut and are starting to get painted.

    Eye of Avarice

    I'm running some test prints of Karzoug's throne. It's about as good as I'm going to get it for what I'm willing to pay. I may make it available on Shapeways when I'm done.

    WOW. This is some battlemap/model. How did you get the map to that size? I would imagine that the the quality is not good enough for a print of this size - or is it? I might be tempted to do this for my campaign as well, fitting for the final fight. As my group just started to explore the Runeforge, I imagine that I would have a year or so to complete that.

    Scarab Sages

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
    Stebehil wrote:
    WOW. This is some battlemap/model. How did you get the map to that size? I would imagine that the the quality is not good enough for a print of this size - or is it? I might be tempted to do this for my campaign as well, fitting for the final fight. As my group just started to explore the Runeforge, I imagine that I would have a year or so to complete that.

    Most maps blow up okay, but not great. They end up a bit soft and you can see that they pixelate a bit in the close up photos.

    Normally, I use something like SplitPrint, PosteRazor or Adobe Reader to print these maps and tape them together. Given the size of this one and the fact that I had to glue it to the wood base, that seemed incredibly difficult to mount on the base. So I had a local printer do this for me. It cost about $115 for professional large format printing on a heavy poster stock.

    For blowing them up:

    • I copy the image from the PDF using Adobe Reader (which will get just the image and leave off all the markings).
    • I open it in Preview on the Mac and confirm the image's dots per inch it's usually 72 dpi. That means one square should be 72 pixels on each side.
    • Drag a selection box around a single square, which shows me the dimensions of a square.
    • Divide the target size, 72, by the current size of a square, say 29, and increase the size of the map by that percentage. I usually add 1-2% to give the miniatures a bit of extra room.
    • Now just print the image at 100%, either on a large format print or posterizing it into multiple pages.

    I hope that helps.

    Liberty's Edge

    Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
    GustavoMalek wrote:

    Well, it's finally complete.

    Below is the link to a google spreadsheet containing all the loot inventory of the Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (all six chapters).

    It lists all of the items (properly priced) indicated as treasures, equipment and gear carried by opposing NPCs and allies that may fall during the adventure (or be confronted by the PCs).

    The list also tells the origin of each item, specifically mentioning each encounter. It also informs the weight of each item (in pounds and kilograms), so the GM can know exactly if the PCs can easily carry those 34 Doglicers and the gargantuan helmet.

    It also highlighs the coins and the magic items, So the GM can find them at a glance.

    You can make a copy of the spreadsheet for your Google account and edit it any way you whant (by adding columns, changing the names of items, adding items, etc.).

    Well, enough talk. Here's the link.

    WARNING: SPOILERS in the link below.

    - RISE OF THE RUNELORDS LOOT LIST GOOGLE SPREADSHEET

    @GustavoMalek - While prepping for my group's next session in chapter 2, Book 4, I noticed a few items missing from the encounter at the Storval Stairs in Journey to Jorgenfist in your excellent and extremely helpful RISE OF THE RUNELORDS LOOT LIST GOOGLE SPREADSHEET. I have created a spreadsheet following your format with the missing items (values, etc. calculated as in your spreadsheet, I think) - here is a link to Missing FOSG Loot. Please feel free to paste it into your spreadsheet if appropriate, and thanks again for taking on this monumental task.


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens Subscriber
    TomParker wrote:
    I hope that helps.

    It does, thanks a lot. Somehow, I don´t get the right final size yet, but I guess I´ve made a mistake somewhere. But I will get that right.

    So, if a five-foot square translates to one inch miniature scale, then the 100 ft. height above the sea of fire would translate to 20 inches (or 50 cm for us metric users) below Y1, which is about coffee-table height, if somebody wanted to build that to scale. Not sure yet if I will build that at all, and if so, to this height. (There were some levels in "Doom" that looked similar, if memory serves right :-))


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens Subscriber
    Hythlodeus wrote:

    Okay, I'm prepping the second part of Whispers in the Wind and the first part of On th World's Roof right now and as I understand it, Silas Vekker's ledger, or at least the 5 pages in question contain so much information, burried in a wall of text in the AE, that it would be easier to present it in form of a handout.

    Which I'm willing to do.

    However, as usual, I came here to see if someone else had the idea and all I can find is a post by Russell Akred in the Spires of Xin-Shalast (GM Reference) thread from 2008, with a link that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

    Is there a reason, why no one else did this? Am I completely wrong with my assumption that those 5 pages would make a great handout? After all, Tsuto's journal contained less information and a lot more people went and customized it. What am I missing?

    I guess that not that many people get that far in the AP for this to play a role, and even if, perhaps there is some exhaustion with the AP at this point, so nobody wanted to go that extra mile.

    If you prepare that as a handout, I´d love to see it.


    Stebehil wrote:
    Hythlodeus wrote:

    Okay, I'm prepping the second part of Whispers in the Wind and the first part of On th World's Roof right now and as I understand it, Silas Vekker's ledger, or at least the 5 pages in question contain so much information, burried in a wall of text in the AE, that it would be easier to present it in form of a handout.

    Which I'm willing to do.

    However, as usual, I came here to see if someone else had the idea and all I can find is a post by Russell Akred in the Spires of Xin-Shalast (GM Reference) thread from 2008, with a link that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

    Is there a reason, why no one else did this? Am I completely wrong with my assumption that those 5 pages would make a great handout? After all, Tsuto's journal contained less information and a lot more people went and customized it. What am I missing?

    I guess that not that many people get that far in the AP for this to play a role, and even if, perhaps there is some exhaustion with the AP at this point, so nobody wanted to go that extra mile.

    If you prepare that as a handout, I´d love to see it.

    I did, but in German. Since there seemed to be no reaction to my question I didn't bother doing an English version

    Scarab Sages

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
    Stebehil wrote:
    Somehow, I don´t get the right final size yet, but I guess I´ve made a mistake somewhere. But I will get that right.

    Note that some of us, including me, feel the scale is wrong and each square should be 10' on this map. Either way, you need to make certain the dimensions of one square matches your dpi (or twice your dpi, if you're going for 10' per square), and make certain whatever you're using to print is staying at 100%. I know SplitPrint resizes unexpectedly.

    Quote:
    So, if a five-foot square translates to one inch miniature scale, then the 100 ft. height above the sea of fire would translate to 20 inches (or 50 cm for us metric users) below Y1, which is about coffee-table height, if somebody wanted to build that to scale. Not sure yet if I will build that at all, and if so, to this height. (There were some levels in "Doom" that looked similar, if memory serves right :-))

    Correct. For convenience on the table top I'll start that at 2". The main area with be 8", the well will be at 10", and the platforms at 12".


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens Subscriber
    Hythlodeus wrote:


    I did, but in German. Since there seemed to be no reaction to my question I didn't bother doing an English version

    Dann bin ich sogar noch mehr interessiert :-)

    (As this is an english board: this heightens my interest.)


    Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens Subscriber
    TomParker wrote:
    Stebehil wrote:
    Somehow, I don´t get the right final size yet, but I guess I´ve made a mistake somewhere. But I will get that right.
    Note that some of us, including me, feel the scale is wrong and each square should be 10' on this map. Either way, you need to make certain the dimensions of one square matches your dpi (or twice your dpi, if you're going for 10' per square), and make certain whatever you're using to print is staying at 100%. I know SplitPrint resizes unexpectedly.

    Thanks for the note. I guess its more due to my technical skill (or rather, lack thereof), and maybe that Irfanview is not the right tool for the job.


    GustavoMalek wrote:

    Updating the MAP INDEX posted by Digital Mystic in page 27. Template for this post found HERE!

    ** spoiler omitted **...

    Just a sad note... it looks like rpgmapshare.com had to "reboot" and lost all the images in your links. Anything that was a link to rpgmapshare.com is gone. The other maps are still there.


    Tusk the Half-Orc wrote:
    GustavoMalek wrote:

    Well, it's finally complete.

    Below is the link to a google spreadsheet containing all the loot inventory of the Adventure Path Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition (all six chapters).

    It lists all of the items (properly priced) indicated as treasures, equipment and gear carried by opposing NPCs and allies that may fall during the adventure (or be confronted by the PCs).

    The list also tells the origin of each item, specifically mentioning each encounter. It also informs the weight of each item (in pounds and kilograms), so the GM can know exactly if the PCs can easily carry those 34 Doglicers and the gargantuan helmet.

    It also highlighs the coins and the magic items, So the GM can find them at a glance.

    You can make a copy of the spreadsheet for your Google account and edit it any way you whant (by adding columns, changing the names of items, adding items, etc.).

    Well, enough talk. Here's the link.

    WARNING: SPOILERS in the link below.

    - RISE OF THE RUNELORDS LOOT LIST GOOGLE SPREADSHEET

    @GustavoMalek - While prepping for my group's next session in chapter 2, Book 4, I noticed a few items missing from the encounter at the Storval Stairs in Journey to Jorgenfist in your excellent and extremely helpful RISE OF THE RUNELORDS LOOT LIST GOOGLE SPREADSHEET. I have created a spreadsheet following your format with the missing items (values, etc. calculated as in your spreadsheet, I think) - here is a link to Missing FOSG Loot. Please feel free to paste it into your spreadsheet if appropriate, and thanks again for taking on this monumental task.

    Thank you, Tusk. I really forgot these treasures. Thanks for pointing it out. I already include them in my spreadsheet. =)


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    outshyn wrote:
    GustavoMalek wrote:

    Updating the MAP INDEX posted by Digital Mystic in page 27. Template for this post found HERE!

    ** spoiler omitted **...
    Just a sad note... it looks like rpgmapshare.com had to "reboot" and lost all the images in your links. Anything that was a link to rpgmapshare.com is gone. The other maps are still there.

    Thanks for pointing this out. The next time the index is updated, whoever does it will have to pay attention to this, since there is no way to edit that post. It would be interesting if those who downloaded these maps could upload them again so we could redo the link.


    GustavoMalek wrote:

    Updating the MAP INDEX posted by Digital Mystic in page 27. Template for this post found HERE!

    ** spoiler omitted **...

    This is a great post.

    But I note that the maps made by Gr4ys seem to be dead links.

    Anyone happen to have the Monster in the Closet map made by Gr4ys?

    1,401 to 1,450 of 1,553 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder Adventure Path / Rise of the Runelords / Community Created Stuff (may contain spoilers) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.