Sinister Adventures LLC - Nick Logue's New Gaming Company


3.5/d20/OGL

901 to 950 of 1,201 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
FenrysStar wrote:
Heh, maybe 2011 I'll finally get this book.

Cheers to that!


Dark_Mistress wrote:
FenrysStar wrote:
Heh, maybe 2011 I'll finally get this book.

Hey lets not get ahead of ourselves here. :)

Though last I heard from a post from Lou is it is close to being done and handed back to Nick for the final go.

I just read the other day that Lou turned in the manuscript. His involvement with it is completed.

Dark Archive

Urizen wrote:
Dark_Mistress wrote:
FenrysStar wrote:
Heh, maybe 2011 I'll finally get this book.

Hey lets not get ahead of ourselves here. :)

Though last I heard from a post from Lou is it is close to being done and handed back to Nick for the final go.

I just read the other day that Lou turned in the manuscript. His involvement with it is completed.

Available by year's end?

Dark Archive

joela wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Dark_Mistress wrote:
FenrysStar wrote:
Heh, maybe 2011 I'll finally get this book.

Hey lets not get ahead of ourselves here. :)

Though last I heard from a post from Lou is it is close to being done and handed back to Nick for the final go.

I just read the other day that Lou turned in the manuscript. His involvement with it is completed.
Available by year's end?

Yes... the only question is which year. :)

Dark Archive

Dark_Mistress wrote:
joela wrote:
Urizen wrote:
Dark_Mistress wrote:
FenrysStar wrote:
Heh, maybe 2011 I'll finally get this book.

Hey lets not get ahead of ourselves here. :)

Though last I heard from a post from Lou is it is close to being done and handed back to Nick for the final go.

I just read the other day that Lou turned in the manuscript. His involvement with it is completed.
Available by year's end?
Yes... the only question is which year. :)

Now, now... ;-)


Heh, this is the wait that never ends for this book

Dark Archive

Just want to say that I try to get refundet for my preorders since beginning of November 2010.

I sent emails to directly to Nick and used the rerfund option at Paypal.

So far I have had no word from back Nick.

Not good.

Dark Archive

@Tharen I am equally concerned to hear that Nick hasn't replied to you as I plan to exercise the same option in the near future.

EDIT: Though I would accept my refund to be made into store credit here in Paizo.

Contributor

Hi All!

Terribly sorry! Not sure why I haven't received these requests for reimbursements. Please try the following email and I'll process any refunds IMMEDIATELY (or at least within 24 hours).
Email: loguen@essex.ac.uk

Sorry again!

Nick

The Exchange

Pett let Nick out of his basement!!!! About time!!


Please start writing for Paizo again Nic, you are a major talent, I miss your style.


We miss you Nic!!!

Sovereign Court

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRR !

So the Book ? The BOOK ?????

Is it there yet ? Are we there yet ? If we had left an hour go would we be there yet ?


I have no interest in a refund, just the book in Pathfinder stats. I've waited so long getting the book in the mail will be a pleasant surprise.


MY Bold Prediction.

One week before it's release, Paizo will announce that Pathfinder II will be released in 2015, and Sinister will decide to hold the game until then.

Dark Archive

That's a good one, scranford :-)

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

More detailed updates from Nick on the Sinister Forums.

Contributor

WHAT! Escaped have we? I told you what would happen if you did...

Don't make me come hunting for you with the hounds...

Come back to your den petal, back back to the oh so lovely dark once more.

Back to the sweet embrace of your companions.

Scratch scratch, scratch scratch...

Dark Archive

Adam Daigle wrote:
More detailed updates from Nick on the Sinister Forums.

Thanks for the link, Adam.


joela wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
More detailed updates from Nick on the Sinister Forums.
Thanks for the link, Adam.

+1

So...April is the magic month....

Dark Archive

hedgeknight wrote:
joela wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
More detailed updates from Nick on the Sinister Forums.
Thanks for the link, Adam.

+1

So...April is the magic month....

Yah, though I'd still add three months to be on the safe side. BTW, like your (avatar's) hat.

Shadow Lodge

hedgeknight wrote:
So...April is the magic month....

I'll believe it in May. Or not.

I also note that while he said April, he didn't really specify April of which year.


Kthulhu wrote:
hedgeknight wrote:
So...April is the magic month....

I'll believe it in May. Or not.

I also note that while he said April, he didn't really specify April of which year.

Well, "Duke Nukem Forever" is due out in May, so Razor Coast should come out a few weeks before that.

Shadow Lodge

hogarth wrote:
Kthulhu wrote:
hedgeknight wrote:
So...April is the magic month....

I'll believe it in May. Or not.

I also note that while he said April, he didn't really specify April of which year.

Well, "Duke Nukem Forever" is due out in May, so Razor Coast should come out a few weeks before that.

It's now a race.

Anyone want to start a pool? Duke Nukem or Razor Coast...


0gre wrote:
hogarth wrote:
Kthulhu wrote:
hedgeknight wrote:
So...April is the magic month....

I'll believe it in May. Or not.

I also note that while he said April, he didn't really specify April of which year.

Well, "Duke Nukem Forever" is due out in May, so Razor Coast should come out a few weeks before that.

It's now a race.

Anyone want to start a pool? Duke Nukem or Razor Coast...

I can I bet on Ghost, from Blizzard, beating both. ;D

Sovereign Court Contributor

Didn't I tell you? I finished all the code for Duke Nukem and Ghost while I was finishing up Razor Coast.


Louis Agresta wrote:
Didn't I tell you? I finished all the code for Duke Nukem and Ghost while I was finishing up Razor Coast.

The Pimp in Orange > The King in Yellow.


Louis Agresta wrote:
Didn't I tell you? I finished all the code for Duke Nukem and Ghost while I was finishing up Razor Coast.

That must have been a busy weekend!

Sovereign Court Contributor

It was! I only grabbed about 16 hours of sleep those 2 days!

@Urizen - reveal not my secrets lest madness take thee!


We shall see, I am content to wait but I will believe it when I open the door to the house I rent a room from and find a package for me and Razor Coast inside. I have confidence it will happen though.


I have not been keeping up on Sinister for quite a while and just stopped by. I read the updates and:

"Ebon Shroud is going to be tabled for the time-being. It's too massive a product for me to tackle effectively anytime soon - so I'll do my best to convince Richard Pett and Lou to do it perhaps, but I am going to return all pre-orders for Shroud by the beginning of next week."

Ok, so how do I get my money back? I don't use Paypal anymore and have not for a year or so now.

-- david
Papa.DRB


Nicolas Logue wrote:

Hi All!

Terribly sorry! Not sure why I haven't received these requests for reimbursements. Please try the following email and I'll process any refunds IMMEDIATELY (or at least within 24 hours).
Email: loguen@essex.ac.uk

Sorry again!

Nick

Hi Nick,

I tried to contact you on the sinisteradventures-boards on Feb 10th, Lou sent a reminder afterwards, and then I mailed you personally on 17th. I'd be very happy to recieve an answer and the reimbursement for Ebon Shroud. Best,
kikai


kikai wrote:
Nicolas Logue wrote:

Hi All!

Terribly sorry! Not sure why I haven't received these requests for reimbursements. Please try the following email and I'll process any refunds IMMEDIATELY (or at least within 24 hours).
Email: loguen@essex.ac.uk

Sorry again!

Nick

Hi Nick,

I tried to contact you on the sinisteradventures-boards on Feb 10th, Lou sent a reminder afterwards, and then I mailed you personally on 17th. I'd be very happy to recieve an answer and the reimbursement for Ebon Shroud. Best,
kikai

I'm sure he has an excuse that doesn't actually preclude him sitting down and writing a check. He always has some really funny ones. Like the one where he broke his leg, and couldn't write. And I'm all like...huh? You broke your fingers too?

Dark Archive

Just to let you know. I got my refund from Nick yesterday.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Seems the site no longer exists?

Domain name needs renewal.

<FACEPALM>


Tharen the Damned wrote:
Just to let you know. I got my refund from Nick yesterday.

me too, and I'm glad about it...and at the same time looking forward to Razor Coast and the DM Guide. But that the site is gone is just...*sigh*

Dark Archive

I guess you guys broke the bank with those refunds! Must have taken every last copper Nick had since he failed to reup his website. I guess that other job he always goes on about must be a non paid position.

Oh well one can only hope that in time the manuscript for RC sees the light of day and we can all get a chance to see what could have been.


What's really ironic is reading his initial post..."not an april fools joke" lol. Best. April fools joke. Ever.

The Exchange

Aberzanzorax wrote:

Seems the site no longer exists?

Domain name needs renewal.

<FACEPALM>

My player's now joke about playing this game in 2015.

Nick's got the finished document so he should stop fannying around and actually publish it. The website is just one more bad joke after all the others.

Sovereign Court Contributor

As a courtesy, I emailed Nick that his site is down. I guarantee he was unaware his site wasn't on auto-renew. As far as I know, his site being down and his publishing plans are utterly unconnected. *shrug* If I hear more I'll certainly share.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, 2011 Top 32

Louis Agresta wrote:
As a courtesy, I emailed Nick that his site is down. I guarantee he was unaware his site wasn't on auto-renew. As far as I know, his site being down and his publishing plans are utterly unconnected. *shrug* If I hear more I'll certainly share.

Thanks, Lou! Your commitment to this product has gone above and beyond, and it's mighty kind of you to keep us in the loop.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

So Lou, do you know anything else, since we who have paid for the Razor Coast are now really in the dark?

Dark Archive

Yup, I'd like to know if and when the product will be in our hands....

The Exchange

Louis Agresta wrote:
As a courtesy, I emailed Nick that his site is down. I guarantee he was unaware his site wasn't on auto-renew. As far as I know, his site being down and his publishing plans are utterly unconnected. *shrug* If I hear more I'll certainly share.

Louis, i am willing to take the manuscript you turned over to Nick and call it a day, with no expectation of anything else for the money i paid. Is this a possibility?

Dark Archive

prashant panavalli wrote:
Louis Agresta wrote:
As a courtesy, I emailed Nick that his site is down. I guarantee he was unaware his site wasn't on auto-renew. As far as I know, his site being down and his publishing plans are utterly unconnected. *shrug* If I hear more I'll certainly share.
Louis, i am willing to take the manuscript you turned over to Nick and call it a day, with no expectation of anything else for the money i paid. Is this a possibility?

Yes, this is the best option I can see is that Nick just sends out the manuscript in PDF form to those who are interested.There are people who DID NOT prepay who would still be willing to pay for any form of RC at all.

But then again this would require Nick to stop hiding from us and do something.

Sovereign Court Contributor

Hey all,

While I have a copy of the manuscript, I don't own it. So ethically and legally, I can't release it. However, I've passed this suggestion on to Nick. I haven't heard anything back from him, but I will continue to follow up. I put a CR*P ton of work into that book -- literally hundreds of hours of writing, editing, art direction, development, etc. -- and I called in a lot of favors from professional freelancers, Werecabbages, and Sinister fans to get it finished. I even have additional material intended for release as a ship-to-ship supplement.

As I've said before, I'm just a hired gun so I can't make promises, I don't control anything, I delivered as hired, but I'm not an official Sinister...well, anything, really.

That said, I can promise that I intend to do everything I can to help Razor Coast become a reality. Ultimately, though, it's out of my hands.

More info as I hear it.

Lou

EDIT: Just a PS. Last I heard Nick was going through the list of pre-orders and returning money. What the speed of repayment is (how many he does a day or on the weekend or whatever he's doing), I couldn't say, but people have been getting their pre-order money back.


I don't want my pre-order money back. I want a PFRPG copy (print and pdf) of Razor Coast.

I'm patient and willing to wait.

Dark Archive

Black Fang wrote:

I don't want my pre-order money back. I want a PFRPG copy (print and pdf) of Razor Coast.

I'm patient and willing to wait.

Same here.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Agreed, I just want my fracking Pathfinder version, hold the cash. Unless its going to end up free.


At this point the pre-order monies I spent for both RC and the Anarchist book are factored out of my budget (since like 2009)

I'll wait for the books. If the books end up not being published, then I will want a refund.

901 to 950 of 1,201 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Gaming / D&D / 3.5/d20/OGL / Sinister Adventures LLC - Nick Logue's New Gaming Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.