Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company discussion thread


Play-by-Post Discussion

3,451 to 3,500 of 5,309 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>

DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Sure thing. If there is anything you think you need, Sigil has it.

Dark Archive

Merle will probably go on a shopping spree (Once we have all the gold figured out.) As well as visit the boyfriend.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Sophie has no money to shop with, so she's relying on being able to scrouge some of the loot that she didn't earn. :D
Even then, depending on how much she gets, it would go to paying off her debts, so she doesn't have to hide anymore, before buying stuff for herself. She *wants* to buy stuff for herself, but she also kinda wants to not be looking over her shoulder every two seconds...


Shadow's Status

I live once more! Will update probably tomorrow, latest Friday. Lot of posts to catch up on...


I hate to slow things up, even with a hand wave timeline, but Justin REALLY wants to make stuff! ;P

But if we think that the Multiverse can survive a 'week or so' without our direct intervention then,...

Waitaminute,...

Merle has a boyfriend?!?!?
O_o

<Goes back and starts digging through the pages of PRE-Justin Posts!)


Blayze Female Aasimar Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 2/ Paladin (Holy Gun/Divine Hunter) 9

Blayze is new to Sigil and kind of without that much direction at the moment. Especially being a Paladin and knowing that openly evil individuals are just citizens like anyone else here.

Sovereign Court

Male hu-man Paladin

Karrin is still super nervous around devils actually. Early on in the game Karrin actually had some freakouts at simply the sight of them.


Justin has a hard time imagining anything that would freak Karrin out.
;)


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Yeah Sigil is the open city of the multiverse. All are welcome (except for beings of divine power) as long as they don’t cause trouble. If sufficient trouble is caused most people simply ‘disappear ‘. Cagers call this ‘being Mazed’ -since the Lady of Pain has the ability to create demiplanes of imprisonment on the spot, most of which resemble immense dungeon mazes stocked with typical dungeon stuff. Most don’t return, but enough people have had their incarceration commuted to give the rumor mill grist.

Anyhoo, in upper-level planar politics it is sometimes good to have a neutral site to conduct bilateral talks between hostile groups. The Lady likely uses her position to ward herself from hostile takeovers. She knows where all the bodies are buried.


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Ok folks: post up a ‘wish list’ for your character of things/people/items you’d like to buy/see/go while we’re on Sigil. I’ve got Merle set, and we’ll be starting there. If you want to RP the selling of stuff we can, or you can just calculate the amounts with the parameters I mentioned above. Your call.


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

As soon as the money issue is resolved I’ll start with Sophie.


Female awww, but that would be telling unknown

Nari doesn't need much, but she should probably get something to up her AC a bit. Either better bracers or a mithral chain shirt with some amount of plus. She would go check on her mentor at the Gatehouse and probably spend free time volunteering there. She would definitely offer to bring Blayze along if she noticed that she was at loose ends. No telling how Blayze would feel about that. :)


I love the RP'ing, but I'm perfectly happy to hand wave the selling once we decide what to sell/keep. :)

Lets face it, All of the RP'ing of individual lives and interactions will be SO much more exciting! :)

Oo, and maybe the group that explores the ancient text together. THAT should be,... entertaining. ;)


Shadow's Status

I will finally get a chance to update later today.


Hey all!

Happy 'Recover from eating too much weekend'! :)

Was hanging Christmas lights outside today, and got an emergency call from a student worker, one of the smoke hatches over my stage had popped open. O_O

So had to go deal with that,... never a dull moment around here. :P

Whatever happened to actually getting a holiday off?!? ;)

See you all soon! (ish) ;)


Shadow's Status

Hamar has 86 GP, he'd like a Potion of Seeming on credit but that's about all he'd be willing to impose on the group for. He IS a Barbarian after all. I suppose he could sell one of his extra Scimitars ooohhh if one of the 3 could Dance that would be nice but I believe that costs some coin to get done (don't have the book open but I believe that's a +3 or +4 equivalent enchantment).

Will post in I/C in a few.


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Weren’t you involved in the Thakhotis brawl? I could have sworn you were


Oh yes, he was there!
Justin recalls that part pretty vividly! ;)

I was just sort of presuming that since we are now one big 'happy' group, we would be sharing the treasure with all now involved? (Justin's just happy to have coins in his pocket for a change!) :)


Storyteller Shadow wrote:

Hamar has 86 GP, he'd like a Potion of Seeming on credit but that's about all he'd be willing to impose on the group for. He IS a Barbarian after all. I suppose he could sell one of his extra Scimitars ooohhh if one of the 3 could Dance that would be nice but I believe that costs some coin to get done (don't have the book open but I believe that's a +3 or +4 equivalent enchantment).

Will post in I/C in a few.

Just googled it, you are correct, the latest d20PFSRD info says Dancing is a +4 weapon property.


Hey ho all!
I'm going to try and help us get organized. (Thats rich coming from me!) :)
So in my copious spare time over the next 2 days,...
BWAHAHAHAHA,... sorry almost said that with a straight face,
no not really. :P

ANYway, I'm reposting the items identified here, please recopy/paste/whatever in a response with the characters name next to an item they wish to claim. Justin's wish-to-claim-items are noted,... If anyone else wants something Justin dibbed, just say so, :)

Halfling Corpse
Dagger
2x Scroll Cases scroll: spider climb, fireball Justin both scrolls
2x Potions CMW,
Potion-invisibility Justin
Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX.

Ghoul
Half-Plate with Demonic niello embossing +2 half plate
Hammer +1

Thakhotis
Mummy Wrappings Justin, for study and possible magic item making
Silver Raven Figurine-wondrous figures
Clear Bottle - Blue Glass with a Growler-style Stopper (empty)- bottle of air Nari
5x Blue Potions CMW Justin(1)
2x Brown Potions +2 AC
1x Green(ish) Potion Potion Of fast healing (3hp/rd for 2-20 rds)
1x Rainbow Potion - potion of mana replenish (refuels all mana) (Is this a Sorcerer only item?)
6x Scroll Tubes 6 scrolls: animate dead, fireball, lightning, wall of force, dimension door, gate Justin, will happily re-write more scrolls for others if he can add the new spells into his spellbook
Leather Holster Rig (elaborately tooled) - quickdraw holster. Slows gunslinger to switch between holstered guns as a free action [b]Blayze
Wand - magic missile
Hieroglyphic Book - We need to RP this guy out. Who is investigating?
Justin, who else? :)

Quiver of Arrows - quiver is efficient quiver. The arrows are:
10 +1
10+2
5 +3
Arrow of giant slaying
Arrow of demon slaying
Arrow of devil slaying
Arrow of dragon slaying
Arrow of undead slaying
10 exploding arrows (add extra 2d6 fire damage to target)
Elaborate Breastplate +3
3x Rings (water breathing, spell storing, ring of protection +2)
Cape (seemingly made of Spider Webs) cloak of arachnida

Sovereign Court

Male hu-man Paladin

Karrin would like the Elaborate Breastplate +3


Female catfolk sorceror 11

Merle wouldent mind the ring of protection +2 and the wand of magic missile.


Shadow's Status

Did we ever establish what the black ring Hamar had worn and then removed did?


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Iirc it wasn’t black. It’s stats were here:

Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX.


Shadow's Status
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Iirc it wasn’t black. It’s stats were here:

Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX.

Ah ok, does anyone else need it more than Hamar?

Sovereign Court

Male hu-man Paladin

I thought the ring we gave hamar gave him infravision


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

I can't recall, so add that in as well.


Shadow's Status
Patrick Curtin wrote:
I can't recall, so add that in as well.

Alright then, it's a keeper and I'll adjust my stats when I have a free moment :-)


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Just remember you still have that uneasy feeling wearing it


Shadow's Status
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Just remember you still have that uneasy feeling wearing it

Hmmmmm.


Female Vishkanya Bonded Investigator/Fighter 9/2
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Iirc it wasn’t black. It’s stats were here:

Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX.

Ah ok, does anyone else need it more than Hamar?

MeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMe!!!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Sorry I've been MIA. This time of year is stupidly hectic with work. :/


Down Sophie! ;)

I hear ya Flash. Seems every time I turn around I find someone trying to hand me more work to do. (Like I didn't already have enough!) ;P

Sorry I'm so sparse lately, as I mentioned in the treehouse, I JUST opened 'It's a Wonderful Life' Last night, (Yes, Im Clarence. Basically typecasting.) ;) which is in a little small town theater almost an hour away from my house. (Without traffic) on top of my job running the university stage and rentals.

'Life' runs both this weekend and next, and both weekends I have shows on my own stage.
Yes. I AM a glutton for punishment.

And Applause. ;)

But I'll keep checking in!
I'll update and re-post the above list with the previous claims on it.
Sometime today,... ;P


Shadow's Status
Sophistacia Xen'daren wrote:
Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:

Iirc it wasn’t black. It’s stats were here:

Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX.

Ah ok, does anyone else need it more than Hamar?
MeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMeMe!!!

LOL. I've decided to keep it and see what the heck Patrick does to me wth this weird "feeling".


Shadow's Status
Ragadolf wrote:

Down Sophie! ;)

I hear ya Flash. Seems every time I turn around I find someone trying to hand me more work to do. (Like I didn't already have enough!) ;P

Sorry I'm so sparse lately, as I mentioned in the treehouse, I JUST opened 'It's a Wonderful Life' Last night, (Yes, Im Clarence. Basically typecasting.) ;) which is in a little small town theater almost an hour away from my house. (Without traffic) on top of my job running the university stage and rentals.

'Life' runs both this weekend and next, and both weekends I have shows on my own stage.
Yes. I AM a glutton for punishment.

And Applause. ;)

But I'll keep checking in!
I'll update and re-post the above list with the previous claims on it.
Sometime today,... ;P

Nice. Love It's a Wonderful Life, have fun!


Storyteller Shadow wrote:
Ragadolf wrote:

Down Sophie! ;)

I hear ya Flash. Seems every time I turn around I find someone trying to hand me more work to do. (Like I didn't already have enough!) ;P

Sorry I'm so sparse lately, as I mentioned in the treehouse, I JUST opened 'It's a Wonderful Life' Last night, (Yes, Im Clarence. Basically typecasting.) ;) which is in a little small town theater almost an hour away from my house. (Without traffic) on top of my job running the university stage and rentals.

'Life' runs both this weekend and next, and both weekends I have shows on my own stage.
Yes. I AM a glutton for punishment.

And Applause. ;)

But I'll keep checking in!
I'll update and re-post the above list with the previous claims on it.
Sometime today,... ;P

Nice. Love It's a Wonderful Life, have fun!

Thanks! :)

Survived, I mean FINISHED the first weekend of the show. :)
Now we have a 3 day break before the next Thu-Sun shows.
No pick-up rehearsal. Looks like I better go over my lines myself.
:/

Nothing to worry about for 3 days!
Except the usual, getting wife and son off to work and school, getting my office work done, prep for the next set of shows in my stage while Im in Wonderful Life, clean the house for the mom and sister coming to see us in the show, have to actually go Christmas shopping at some point,...
;P

Come to think of it,... yep, pretty normal,... ;)


Sorry Pat, (And everyone else!)
But I been slammed, between work (I thought university was supposed to close for holiday?!?) and being in the show (Last weekend coming up! Yay!)
I just been too busy to keep up, sorry to slowe ya down.

After this weekend, I'll be able to return a semblance of normalcy, (Normal for a major holiday anyway) :P

I'll keep making tiume to chjeck and try to stay up in the thread!

Thanks!

~Ragged Ragadolf ;P


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Yeah I’ve been flat out busy myself. Work gets more and more hectic, and a looming shutdown has done little to lighten the mood. Next week should be a bit better, as it is holiday party season, and I’m hoping that I can relax a bit.


LOL, I feel ya Monkey!

Survived, I mean FINISHED the show run of "Wonderful Life" this weekend, and thought it would get easier. BUT of course now I'm so far behind on my desk work at work, I am just pushing all of the un-filed contracts to the side, because I have to write the contracts for NEXT season, starting with shows in Jan! >_<

The university is almost all shut down for holiday now, and I'm fairly certain I am the only loser, I mean responsible person, in my building still coming to work! :P

Happy Holiday Relax-a-bit Pat! :)


Ooo! Thx Pat!

I'll be happy to (try and) do the math, (to the best of my abilities) If I can get TO it before anyone else! :P

After my sons piano recital tonight, I will try to go through the list and divvy up the items no one else claimed (I figure that we want to KEEP the healing potions? And majorly useful items like rings even if not claimed yet?) :)

Who doesn't like a good healing potion?!? :D
(OK, undead, but other than that,...) ;P


ARGH!
I mean, HI!
Sorry so slow and silent. Just,... yeah, holiday hyperventilation,... ;P

I will TRY to re-post the above item list mid-day tomorrow, with all of the claimed items on it marked as such. Anyone else wanting to claim anything please post!

I hope all are having a happy almost holiday time?

Happy Hump Day !!!


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

Yeah, holiday hyperventilation. That’s about right.

If anyone wants to do anything special let me know. Otherwise I’m just going on to the funeral and then taking off.


Shadow's Status

Ready to proceed :-)

We have time to shop I take it? Sorry have not had time to price everything out, barely (as in not at all) have time to DM my own games the last several days!


DO NOT STICK FINGERS IN CAGE

That’s cool. I’m still working on getting those other characters done. Frigging work is bonkers and Christmas is crazy

Sovereign Court

Male hu-man Paladin

If Karrin gets any money she'll probably want to send some home, but beyond that she's pretty well equipped.


Yeah, Justin wants to do a few things in the next few days, but I do not need to RP every moment of my imaginary friends life. (I can barely manage my own, real life!) ;P


Patrick Curtin wrote:
That’s cool. I’m still working on getting those other characters done. Frigging work is bonkers and Christmas is crazy

You SAID it Pat-Man-Du!

(Yeah, another that was funnier in my head,...) ;)

Wife and I are going to go on our yearly Christmas shopping-date tomorrow, which means we'll spend 4-6 hours in the car, being stuck in traffic between stores, a couple of hours shopping, and an hour in a restaurant eating lunch. :)

Ah, good times! ;P

Happy whatever-makes-your-holidays-jolly treeforters! :D


See hopefully updated correctly list below.
By my count we can all take at least 1 potion of CMW, guess any extras should go to squishies. (Yes, I mean Justin, and whomever else feels the need) :)

Halfling Corpse
Dagger- Sell
2x Scroll Cases scroll: spider climb, fireball Justin both scrolls
2x Potions CMW,
Potion-invisibility Justin
Gold Ring - Pink Gem with Gold Flecks (Hamar) - this is a custom ring. Identify reveals it gives the wearer a +2 in STR and DEX & Infravision.

Ghoul
Half-Plate with Demonic niello embossing +2 half plate
Hammer +1

Thakhotis
Mummy Wrappings Justin, for study and possible magic item making
Silver Raven Figurine-wondrous figures
Clear Bottle - Blue Glass with a Growler-style Stopper (empty)- bottle of air Nari
5x Blue Potions CMW Justin(1)
2x Brown Potions +2 AC
1x Green(ish) Potion Potion Of fast healing (3hp/rd for 2-20 rds)
1x Rainbow Potion - potion of mana replenish (refuels all mana) (Is this a Sorcerer only item?)
6x Scroll Tubes 6 scrolls: animate dead, fireball, lightning, wall of force, dimension door, gate Justin, will happily re-write more scrolls for others if he can add the new spells into his spellbook
Leather Holster Rig (elaborately tooled) - quickdraw holster. Slows gunslinger to switch between holstered guns as a free action Blayze
Wand - magic missile Merle
Hieroglyphic Book - We need to RP this guy out. Who is investigating?
Justin, who else? :)

Quiver of Arrows - quiver is efficient quiver. The arrows are:
10 +1
10+2
5 +3
Arrow of giant slaying
Arrow of demon slaying
Arrow of devil slaying
Arrow of dragon slaying
Arrow of undead slaying
10 exploding arrows (add extra 2d6 fire damage to target)
Elaborate Breastplate +3 KArrin
3x Rings=
-water breathing,
-spell storing,
-ring of protection +2 Merle
Cape (seemingly made of Spider Webs) cloak of arachnida Didnt someone claim this? Sophie?

3,451 to 3,500 of 5,309 << first < prev | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post Discussion / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company discussion thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.