Expected shipping date


Customer Service


What is the expected shipping date for this months monthly shipment?


Jub-Jub wrote:
What is the expected shipping date for this months monthly shipment?

I sent an email to customer service and Corey answered it stating "around January 29th".

-- david
Papa-DRB
Grognard


so i've got betweem 6-36 days from then til it arrives in the uk.

here's a question, If the monthly shipment takes all subscription products from a month and delivers them together, is there any point in having this option if all you have is Gamemastery and Pathfinder subscriptions, which tend to come out but once a month?

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber
Gary London wrote:

so i've got betweem 6-36 days from then til it arrives in the uk.

here's a question, If the monthly shipment takes all subscription products from a month and delivers them together, is there any point in having this option if all you have is Gamemastery and Pathfinder subscriptions, which tend to come out but once a month?

Well if you had 'hold for pathfinder' as your shipping method, you would have been 2 shipments to you this month (pathfinder 5 and 6 both came out in Jan)


Cpt_kirstov wrote:
Well if you had 'hold for pathfinder' as your shipping method, you would have been 2 shipments to you this month (pathfinder 5 and 6 both came out in Jan)

What he said.....

-- david
Papa-DRB
Grognard

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Cpt_kirstov wrote:
Gary London wrote:
here's a question, If the monthly shipment takes all subscription products from a month and delivers them together, is there any point in having this option if all you have is Gamemastery and Pathfinder subscriptions, which tend to come out but once a month?
Well if you had 'hold for pathfinder' as your shipping method, you would have been 2 shipments to you this month (pathfinder 5 and 6 both came out in Jan)

Pathfinders and Modules also don't necessarily always arrive at the same time. (They *usually* do, but not always.)

Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / Customer Service / Expected shipping date All Messageboards
Recent threads in Customer Service