West of the House


Forum Games

1 to 50 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

There is a mailbox here.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

open mailbox

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Opening the mailbox reveals a dirty sock bearing the logo of a sports team.

Liberty's Edge

pick up the sock, look inside the sock.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Heathansson wrote:
pick up the sock, look inside the sock.

Really? You don't know where that thing has been.

(taken)

There is nothing inside the sock, but you're overcome by a foul smell. Everything gets hazy, then goes black.

Time has passed. You are lying in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

There is a mailbox here. It is open.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

look sock

go east


look at sock
Dear gods this brings back memories.

Liberty's Edge

is Vic the "dungeon master," or is this more freeform than that?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

The sock is filthy. You only vaguely recognize the logo of the sports team. You think it might be a cricket team, or possibly netball. You do get those confused.

You can't go anywhere—you're lying down.

Sczarni

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber
Vic Wertz wrote:

The sock is filthy. You only vaguely recognize the logo of the sports team. You think it might be a cricket team, or possibly netball. You do get those confused.

You can't go anywhere—you're lying down.

stand

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

You bring yourself to your feet. For a moment, you think that might have been a mistake, and you wonder if the mailbox will collapse should you try to use it to support yourself. The moment passes.

A fresh breeze nullifies the stink of the dirty sock for a second. You realize a second is an awfully short time.

Liberty's Edge

Drop the sock, search my memory wondering if I've ever encountered the particular scent before this incident.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Heathansson wrote:
Drop the sock, search my memory wondering if I've ever encountered the particular scent before this incident.

Dropped. You don't see a memory here to search.

Liberty's Edge

Do I have amnesia?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Heathansson wrote:
Do I have amnesia?

You don't remember having amnesia....

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

Try to connect logo to sports team. Is sports team known?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

You only vaguely recognize the logo of the sports team. You think it might be a cricket team, or possibly netball. You do get those confused. Besides, you already dropped the sock.


Zork

Liberty's Edge

I'm gonna walk up to the house, and walk up to the door, and either ring the doorbell, or knock on the door if there is no doorbell or I ring the doorbell and it doesn't seem to work.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32

reminds me of Deja Vu for the original NES.


Get Sock.

Go East.

Attack Door.


mwbeeler wrote:

Get Sock.

Go East.

Attack Door.

with mailbox

Scarab Sages

Go South


Do you suppose the sock is inflammable?


Dennis?

Liberty's Edge

You can't go DENNIS fro here.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Heathansson wrote:
I'm gonna walk up to the house, and walk up to the door, and either ring the doorbell, or knock on the door if there is no doorbell or I ring the doorbell and it doesn't seem to work.

You don't know how to do that.

Dark Archive

Look in window of white house.

Grand Lodge

Pick up sock.

Throw sock at door.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

mwbeeler wrote:

Get Sock.

Go East.

Attack Door.

Taken.

White House:
You are standing in the yard in front of a large white house with a boarded front door. Upon further inspection, the house isn't all that white, and the door isn't really boarded—it just has boards painted on. There is a brick piazza at the front, and the number "19" has been stenciled on the bricks. There are three steps up to the front door from the piazza, and there are also doors to the right and the left.

You're not near a door.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Tobus Neth wrote:
mwbeeler wrote:

Get Sock.

Go East.

Attack Door.

with mailbox

You aren't near a door, and you don't have a mailbox.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Grue of Darkness wrote:
Go South

South of the House

You are in a field. There is a white house to the north.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

kikai13 wrote:
Look in window of white house.

There is no house here.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Vattnisse wrote:

Pick up sock.

Throw sock at door.

You already have the sock.

There is no door here.


Walk up steps to door.

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Attack house with spoon

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

WelbyBumpus wrote:
Walk up steps to door.

There are no steps here.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Cosmo wrote:
Attack house with spoon

There is no house here, and you don't have a spoon.


Vic Wertz wrote:
WelbyBumpus wrote:
Walk up steps to door.
There are no steps here.

Enter piazza.

Walk up steps to door.

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Find spoon

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

WelbyBumpus wrote:

Enter piazza.

Walk up steps to door.

There is no piazza here. There are no steps here, and no door.

You are in a field. There is a white house to the north.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Cosmo wrote:
Find spoon

You don't see a spoon here.


Vic Wertz wrote:


You are in a field. There is a white house to the north.

Go north.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

WelbyBumpus wrote:
Go north.

White House:

You are standing in the yard in front of a large white house with a boarded front door. Upon further inspection, the house isn't all that white, and the door isn't really boarded—it just has boards painted on. There is a brick piazza at the front, and the number "19" has been stenciled on the bricks. There are three steps up to the front door from the piazza, and there are also doors to the right and the left.

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Approach door

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Vic Wertz wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Find spoon
You don't see a spoon here.

My not-too-subtle attempts to force Vic to quote the Matrix have FAILED. I surrender.

I'm going to go play WoW. GUI FTW!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Fatespinner wrote:
Approach door

Which door do you mean? The front door, the door to the right, or the door to the left?


Vic Wertz wrote:
WelbyBumpus wrote:
Go north.

White House:

You are standing in the yard in front of a large white house with a boarded front door. Upon further inspection, the house isn't all that white, and the door isn't really boarded—it just has boards painted on. There is a brick piazza at the front, and the number "19" has been stenciled on the bricks. There are three steps up to the front door from the piazza, and there are also doors to the right and the left.

Enter piazza.

Walk up three steps.

Open front door.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

WelbyBumpus wrote:
Vic Wertz wrote:
WelbyBumpus wrote:
Go north.

White House:

You are standing in the yard in front of a large white house with a boarded front door. Upon further inspection, the house isn't all that white, and the door isn't really boarded—it just has boards painted on. There is a brick piazza at the front, and the number "19" has been stenciled on the bricks. There are three steps up to the front door from the piazza, and there are also doors to the right and the left.

Enter piazza.

Walk up three steps.

Open front door.

Piazza

You are standing in a brick piazza, unusual only in that the number "19" has been painted on the bricks. There are three steps up to the front door from the piazza, and there are also doors to the right and the left.

Front Door
The door, which has been painted to give the impression that the house is boarded up, is ajar. Warm light radiates from the crack.

The door is open.

Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Enter house

1 to 50 of 271 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / West of the House All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.